The Coward

Story Info
A man allows himself to be a coward to another stronger man.
6.4k words
4.6
38.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent, raceplay, abuse and other themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. It is for entertainment purposes only.

"I...I...." I try to talk but no words seem to want to come out. Why? Why am I so scared? Why am I so intimidated? I'm a 25-year-old man who works out and has a master degree. It's not like I'm some helpless and scared teenager. But for some reason, the man in front of me utterly scares me to my very core.

"You got an issue with it?" the man asks as he towers over me. I shouldn't say towers as he's just 6 or so inches taller than me but damn it, he seems so much larger than I. He's taller than me, larger than me and even his confident aura seems larger than I am.

You see, I'm in this city due to a conference I had to go to. Tonight is my last night here too, to which I just planned to have a quiet night in my motel room with a bottle of wine. But when I got here and parked in the parking lot, I saw HIM. The large black man in the white tshirt and blue jeans. When I stepped out of my car, we sort of looked at each other, but I didn't like the way he looked at me. You see, he had this crooked smile the moment he looked at me.

I quickly turned and walked towards the motel. It is a bit embarrassing the way I power walked, but I was scared. When I was inside I felt much better, like the lights were protecting me. Why didn't I look around? Why didn't I check he was following me? It's something that I normally do.

I was about to put my key in the door of my room when I heard movement behind me. Glancing back I nearly had a heart attack as I saw him. He was standing behind me, quiet and calm, just standing and towering over me. He was looking at me, still with a knowing and crooked smile. And then he told me to open the door.

"N-No," I tell him, feeling so much like a coward for saying I have no issue with him coming into my room when I do. I then look down at the ground, not believing I'm doing this. Why don't I tell him to fuck off? To yell for help? Hell, to punch the asshole. It's not like I've never been in a fight before. He might be bigger than me, but I've fought bigger.

There's something different about this guy, and that's what scares me. I'm not sure if it is his confidence or what, but he's so damn intimidating and scary. Especially as it is clear he's wanting some form of well, sexual contact. I have a feeling he's about to rob me, but I'm sure there is going to be some sort of sex. And since I'm straight, this is going to be an issue. A major issue.

Feeling like this is a dream, I put the key into the door and pull it out. When the door makes the familiar click to show it is open, I open the door. The man walks in behind me very calmly, making it seem to anyone that might be watching that he's supposed to be in the room with me. That we are together or something. And that makes me even more scared.

"Sit," the man orders in a firm tone as I walk past the only bed in the room. Again, feeling so damn cowardly and humiliated, I move to the table in the corner. There I sit in a chair and look at him. The way my heart is pounding I fear I may have a heart attack or something.

As I figured, he looks around me room, checking out everything I have. He then grabs my backpack and looks inside. After he checks out all the things I purchased on this trip, which is mostly clothes for my wife. He goes about searching, even looking under the bed for anything I might have hidden.

The man then turns on the TV to some music video station. After this he goes around the room again, only this time he knocks all my stuff to the floor. Papers go flying, clothes knocked off and he turns my backpack upside down to make everything inside fall to the ground. He then does the same to all of my bags of purchases, letting them fall to the floor. As he does this, he keeps looking at me, as if daring me to say or do something.

"W-W-What do you want? Why are you doing this?" I finally get out, having to use the rest of my courage to say these few words. I still don't get why I'm acting like this. Punch the guy! Call for help! Do something other than acting like a fucking pussy! Why am I letting the guy do this? And why does he know I'm going to let him do it?

"Go take a shower. Then change into whatever you wear for bed," the man orders, ignoring my question. I look at the guy now, confused. Did he just tell me to take a shower? Out of all the things I would expect him to say, that wasn't one of them.

"Leave the door open and leave your cell on the table," he adds while still looking at me. In an odd mood he then moves to the bed and sits down. He proceeds to put his feet on the bed and gets comfortable as if this is his room and all is good in the world. Then he seems to get sucked into whatever video is playing.

For a long while I look at him. That weird 'this is a dream' feeling comes over me again. And then I realize something...I'm a bit aroused. Not in that my dick is hard or anything, but I feel tingly, as if wanting to see what is going to happen. It's such a strange feeling that I'm not sure what to do. It's that feeling you get when you realize you might get laid.

"Now," the man grunts, showing that he wants me to move. And so, I stand up and reach into my pocket. I pull everything in my pockets out and set them on the table, including my wallet, which I know he's going to take. Feeling almost like I'm floating, I start walking. I move past him and the bed to where I see the door.

It would be so easy to open it and run out. Sure he would get my wallet and cell but I would have my freedom. I could call the cops and get help. I mean, who knows what is going to happen if I stay here. The guy is clearly crazy.

Only...instead I pick up a pair of boxers and a tshirt off the floor, which I use as pajamas. Without saying anything, I go into the bathroom while music from the TV plays. Doing as he said, I leave the door open. Trembling as I'm so confused, I turn on the water.

As I wait for the water to turn warm, I keep looking behind me, expecting him to come in, but he doesn't. It's sort of like knowing the bad guy of the movie is going to confront the hero at any moment. But I don't think he's coming. I really think he is just going to sit on the bed.

Then, I start to remove my clothes. This is such a weird feeling. It makes the strange tingling build as I sort of want him to come in and see me naked. But at the same time, I'm scared out of my mind and just want this to all end. I both want and don't want him to come in here, driving that cowardly feeling deeper in me.

I finally pull down my underwear to become completely naked. Like a high school virgin, I put both hands on my manhood to hide it as I step into the shower and close the curtain. Then I start to shower. I bring out soap and wash myself, even get the shampoo. All the while I expect him to come in, but he never does. He just stays in the room doing who-knows-what.

After a while, I turn the water off. My heart pounds as I figure he's going to come in at any moment now. Trembling, I open the shower curtain and then grab a towel. Calmly I towel myself off, ready to put the towel down low to hide my nudity. Only the guy doesn't come in. I'm able to put my boxers and shirt on, and he hasn't done anything.

Feeling incredibly odd, I step out of the bathroom completely clean to see him still sitting on the bed. Only now my wallet, cell and a few other items are on the bedside stand next to him. He doesn't look at me as I enter but keeps watching whatever music video is playing.

"Get into bed," he orders now, his tone still cool and calm. There's no hint of excitement or anxiety at all. It's almost like he's telling a child some instruction.

Another wave of cowardly humiliation comes over me as I walk to the other side of the bed. I still don't know why I'm doing this. It's so incredibly dangerous. Who knows what this crazy man is about to do.

I proceed to sit on the bed, then put my feet on the bed. I'm as close to my edge of the bed as I can get, making it as far from him as possible. Never have I felt so scared.

"Lay with your hands at your sides and stay on your back," the guy then orders. I consider this for a moment, but then lay my hands at my sides. Again, I get that weird, tingly aroused feeling. It tingles all over me and puts butterflies in my stomach. I just wish I knew why. Why am I liking this?

I look up at the ceiling, not sure what to do or what's going to happen. He doesn't say anything more, nor do I. So, we stay like this as he watches TV and I'm too scared to move. I still can't believe I'm acting like this. I mean, I think I could take him in a fight. I mean...I think I can. Instead for several minutes we stay like this.

OH GOSH. He has his hand on the waistband of my boxers. He grabs them right in the front...and lifts. I close my eyes as humiliation floods into me as I know he's looking at my cock. He's pulling my boxers up so he can look at my most private place. This strange man can see my dick.

"AAhhhh, how cute," he comments in a mocking tone. To this my face pulses red as this is a level of humiliation I didn't know I could feel. Another man just stole a look at my cock and then called it "cute." Can it get any worse?

"Make it hard. I want to see how big it gets," the man orders as he keeps the waistband lifted. I'm flabbergasted at this as I see nothing but the ceiling. Make my cock hard? Like this? How? I'm damn near panicking.

"Now," he adds on, showing he doesn't want to wait. I then think of a pair of fat tits in my head. Big fat titties that bounce perfectly. Big fat titties squeezing my cock during a rough titty-fuck while the girl looks me in the eyes knowing I'm the boss. Only, it doesn't do anything. I then think of fucking some random hot girls. But nothing. I even think of fucking my wife. But each thing I think of, nothing happens.

Finally, I feel the tingling of my cock as it starts to harden, but what makes it happen is so shameful. I can't believe I even thought of it yet got it to arouse me. You see...I pictured him taking a picture of my junk like this. That he pulled out a cell while holding up my waistband and snapped a picture. And that made my cock stir. Then I pictured him sending that pic to his friends so they can all laugh at the 'cute' cock.

As my cock gets extremely hard, it sticks up. I swear as it does, I feel the guy staring at it. Like I feel his two eyes right on it, examining it even if all I see is the ceiling.

"Good boy," the man mocks, and let's go of my boxer's waistband. To this my hardon tents my boxers, making it clear I have an erection. And I lay like this, arms at my side, hard cock sticking up while not moving.

"Hands over your head and roll over," he then orders. This time I do it at once, lifting up hands so they are over my head. (Have to bend them or hit the headboard). I roll over so my face is in the bed, which scares me. What if he tries to suffocate me? Will I be able to do anything about it?

My boxer's waistband is lifted again in which he looks at my bare ass. When he does, I feel my cock throb. He pulls more on the waistband so he can get a better look at it too, all while I don't move at all. I'm such a coward I'm letting this evil man look at my bare ass willingly.

"Not bad," the man comments, as if my ass passes some test. He snaps the waistband so it flings back to hit me. After this he doesn't do anything and leaves me like this. Long moments turn into minutes as I guess he goes back to watching TV.

"Turn over, hands at your side and that cock better still be hard," he orders a few minutes later. Almost eager, I turn over and put my hands to my side. Of course, my cock is still very much hard. In fact, I can't remember the last time I was this hard or excited...or scared.

I feel his hand grab at my boxers, but not at the waistband. I then let out my held breath as he pulls the "fly" hole until my cock springs out. It pops right about of the front hole, exposed for him to clearly see.

"Good boy. Now stay just like that," he taunts as I lay here, my cock clearly exposed. And then he goes back to watching TV. It's clear he loves this power he has over me, much in the way that I like him having that power. I mean, I'm still scared out of my mind, but damn it, it feels like I could cum at any moment. And man...I love this exposed feeling of just having my cock exposed.

Then there's a flash of light. A wave of arousal so strong hits me that I do start to fear I may cum on myself without being touched. He took a picture of my cock. He really did it. Then he takes another while chuckling, the flash seeming to blind me. And another pic, and another. It's so damn arousing that my cock actually throbs to which I know he can see it.

Who is he sending it to? What is the caption, "look at what this cowardly guy is letting me do?" Is he putting it online? Will anyone I know see it?

The man moves and I figure he's getting off the bed. Only in a flash, the man moves on top of me. His large legs move on either side of my shoulders, trapping my arms at my sides. I attempt to struggle, but he sits on my chest more, revealing how heavy he is. When I stop struggling, he lifts up some to make it easier to breath. But when I struggle again, he sits back down, showing this is a warning. If I move, he'll sit and make it hard to breathe.

Then...his cock is on my face. His large, black cock is pressed against my face where it rests over my lips and touches my nose. And as I feel this, I hear him laughing. His laughter gets louder as he starts to move his cock with his hand over my face. He's not hard yet, but I can tell he's starting to. This bastard is rubbing his cock all over my face.

My face goes red again. I try to have some sort of dignity while he does this, but that's impossible. A man is rubbing his cock over my face as if I'm a whore. And no, I've never had this happen before. Hell, I can barely get my own wife to sit on my face.

"Open up good boy," he taunts as he slaps my lips with his cock. He wants to put his member in my mouth.

No. No way. I can't do that. I'm not gay! That's not something I could ever do. But as he slaps his member over my lips, something about the helpless feeling makes me tingle that dark tingle. That I am loving all of this, even if it is sick. That a dark part of me likes being forced by another man.

I part my lips just a bit...and he puts it inside. Jams his cock into my mouth, making me open my lips more. Red faced, I feel how there's a cock in my mouth. A big black cock. And I can't believe it. Can't believe any of this. There's a cock in my mouth. A COCK.

"Good boy, now close your lips," he instructs, and I obey. My quivering lips close around his manhood. When I do this, my entire body trembles out of the intense emotion I feel.

Now he slowly and calmly rocks his hips to make his manhood go deeper in my mouth, passing through my lips. It goes in and then he pull back making his cock move out. Oddly I don't taste anything as he does this. I never knew what cock would taste like, but it was never this. But the true point is that I'm...sucking...a...cock.

"What a good boy, sucking that cock," he mocks as he keeps rocking his hips. He then laughs as he keeps going, his cock getting harder and harder in my mouth. The feeling of his manhood running over my lips is a strange feeling. I don't really do anything but stay still, to which I feel like a toy. A sex toy. That all I'm good for is keeping my lips like this for his cock.

"Look at me. Look me right in the eyes while my dick is in your mouth," he then orders as if he knows that I'm enjoying this. I don't do it at first, but after a few moments I do look at him in the eyes. I see the crooked smile and the knowing look. He is loving this...and he knows a part of me is liking it too.

"Think of all the times you called someone a cock sucker, or told them to suck ya cock...and that's what you are doing. Sucking on a big fat cock," he taunts, humiliating me more and more as instead of biting or yelling back, I keep my lips closed on his member, making me feel more and more like a coward.

He keeps on with the taunts and it keeps making me feel more and more humiliated. And this humiliation is so fucking strong and sexual. It makes me feel like I really am about to pop and my dick will shoot up like a rocket. It's so bad that I fear a single touch to my cock will make me cum.

I'm sucking a cock. Me. The straightest guy on the planet. And I'm not hating it. Well, I'm not hating having to suck this man's cock, whomever he is. I have a feeling that if it was anyone else, I would be fighting for my life.

He keeps on going like this, shoving his cock in my mouth then pulling back while taunting me. But now his cock is very, very hard. It's so stiff, feeling like a piece of wood or something. It gets dangerously close to going to the back of my mouth too. A few times he goes extra deep where it nearly makes me gag.

Every so often he moans, mainly because my tongue touches something on his cock. It's weird to think that I might be doing this good. That he is enjoying it because of something I'm going. And on the opposite side, I myself moan every so often but it's his taunt that he might send a pic of his cock in my mouth to my wife that makes me moan.

Suddenly he pulls his cock completely out of my mouth and slaps it on my face a few times. When he does this, he laughs. Laughs hard. His cock is very wet, so the spit and drool is placed on my face in a new humiliating manner. Each time he slaps me with it, the more it leaves behind.

"Ever do that to some girl?" He asks and slaps me in the face with his cock again. And all I do is lay here and take it. I know this is revenge as I have done that to a woman before. Many times in fact. And now I'm letting a grown man do it to me with his erect cock. Oh...this has to be a dream.

The man still laughs as he moves off me completely, allowing me to breathe fully. At the same time I'm both happy and disappointed that he didn't cum. I'm not sure I'm ready to have another man cum on me. Or in my mouth.

He moves to his side of the bed where I hear him remove his pants completely. I stay as I am, on my back, looking up at the ceiling with my hands by my sides...and my cock sticking out of my boxers. The only thing I can think is how I just sucked a cock. My first cock.

"Go ahead and put on those clothes you purchased for yourself," the man orders which confuses me. Clothes I purchased for myself? I didn't buy anything for me. Not clothes anyway. What in the world is he talking about?

My eyes close and I let out a low groan when I figure what he means...my wife's clothes. The ones I purchased for her. I saw a cute bra and panties set with stockings at a store near the convention so I purchased it for her. She doesn't normally wear such sexy pieces, but thought maybe she would like it as it looked so cute.

"Don't make me repeat myself," he warns within seconds when I don't move. With cock-drool still on my face, I sit up, seeing my erect cock sticking out of my boxers. I then stand off the bed, still thinking this has to be a dream. I walk with my hard cock sticking out, where I feel it swing just a tiny bit, which oddly makes me embarrassed.

I move to where he dumped the clothes out of the bags. I proceed to bend over and pick up each piece of clothing I purchased for my wife. As I pick each piece up, he watches TV, not caring at all that I might attack or do anything.

"Do it in front of the window. Let the world see the real you," he comments without looking at me. I had walked to the corner that is next to the window, but stepped away when I saw the partly open drapes. I tried to be smooth about moving away from the window so no one would see my humiliation, but it's clear he saw it even if he's looking at the TV.

12