The Cowboy Way Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George beamed. "Coming from you I appreciate that, Ryley."

"Ladies and gentlemen," said a familiar voice over the loudspeakers. Ryley turned and saw Jessica, flanked by the girls from the cheerleading team, holding a microphone. "Ryley Hale and George Barnes," she said.

A cheer rose from the spectators as Ryley and George both held up their hands.

"It sure is something hearing a crowd roar for you, isn't it?" George asked.

Ryley nodded. "Yes it is."

Jessica walked over, now devoid of the microphone, and took Ryley's hand. She led him into the crowd, which was mostly moving off to enjoy the rides and games that were scattered throughout the parking lot. A few groups remained behind and shook hands with Ryley and Jessica, both of whom signed several autographs.

They made their way to a booth with great big hearts taped, painted and drawn on its sides and front. A big sign over top said 'Kisses with Jessica Simpson $5.00 each.' Ryley laughed.

"You have got to be kidding me," he said to Jessica.

She shrugged. "Anything to help the kids."

"Oh, Christ," Ryley muttered.

Jessica shot him a disapproving look, then smiled. "Come on, cowboy, be my bodyguard."

Ryley walked around behind the booth and sat stood behind Jessica, who now faced a seemingly endless line of teenage boys, old men, middle aged men, fat men, skinny men, pimply faced guys and an entire range of males. He shook his head as the process began. Jessica would kiss a guy on the cheek as he smiled into the camera being wielded by one of the cheerleaders.

They would snap a picture, which would print out on a printer nearby on photo paper. Jessica would then chat quickly with the guy while she autographed the photo and then the process would begin all over again. Ryley couldn't understand what would make Jessica do something like this.

"Jessica," he said, during a momentary pause while the paper in the printer was replaced. "Why the hell are you doing this?"

She shot him the same accusatory glare. "Hang on," she said to the girls manning the booth.

Ryley watched as she stood up and walked off into the crowd. He lost sight of her, but a few moments later she returned, holding a little girl on her hip. Jessica walked over and handed the girl to Ryley. He looked at Jessica in what could have been shock, but she knew it to be bewilderment.

"Make friends, Ryley," she said to him. "Sarah, this is my friend Ryley, say hello."

"Hello," Sarah said, looking up at Ryley with gorgeous green eyes.

Jessica then returned to her duties, leaving Ryley with this little girl. He looked down at her, leaning back to see under the hat she wore. Ryley didn't understand why Jessica had given him this girl but decided there was a reason.

"Hi, Sarah," Ryley said. "How old are you?"

"Six," she replied.

Ryley smiled. "Six? You look more like you're ten."

Sarah giggled. "No, silly. I'm six years old."

"Oh yeah?" Ryley asked, teasing her. "When's your birthday?"

"November sixth, 1996."

"Well I guess you are six years old. Are you having a good time? Did you go on any rides?"

Sarah nodded and began pointing all around the parking lot at various rides while she told Ryley about every single one. He smiled as he listened to her, remembering the innocence of youth. This girl was sweet, and bubbly and smart as hell. It made Ryley realize that one day he wanted kids of his own.

"Where's your Mommy and Daddy?" he asked.

She pointed over to one of the food vendors. "They're standing over with Grandma and Grandpa getting cotton candy."

"Oh, okay, do they know you're over here?"

"Uh huh, Jessica said for them to come over here when they were done."

"You guys know Jessica?"

Sarah nodded. "Uh huh, Jessica is my friend. She had this fair for all of us."

"Yeah, she sure is special isn't she?"

"Uh huh. You have a big hat," she said, looking up at Ryley's black Stetson.

Ryley smiled. "I have a big head."

Sarah giggled and covered her mouth with her hands.

"You want to try it on?" he asked.

"Yeah," she replied.

Ryley took his hat off and handed to her. Sarah took her hat off.

"Oh, God," Ryley breathed.

"It's cuz of my medicine," Sarah explained.

It was extremely hard to tell that Sarah had blonde hair, because most of it was gone. Ryley felt his heart aching as he looked at this girl, six years old and dying of leukemia. He felt like his chest was going to explode. Sarah tried his hat on and smiled up at him from under it as it dwarfed her head.

"Sarah."

Ryley turned and saw a nice looking couple standing nearby with an older couple, all of them held cotton candy.

"Mommy, this is Ryley Hale. He let me try his hat on," Sarah explained.

"Well wasn't that nice of him," said Sarah's mom.

Ryley handed Sarah to her father, who took her with a smile and a sad look of pride in his eyes.

"Here's your hat, Ryley," Sarah said, holding out the Stetson.

Ryley looked at it and then down at the simple hat he held in his hand.

"I'll make you a deal, Sarah," he said. "You can keep my hat if I can keep yours."

Sarah smiled. "Really?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, Ryley," she said with an ear to ear smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Hale," said her father.

Ryley shook his head. "Don't mention it. Goodbye, Sarah."

"Bye, Ryley," she said.

Ryley watched as Sarah's father carried her off, the black Stetson atop her head as her and her family went off to enjoy the fair. Turning away, Ryley walked out of the booth.

Jessica turned around when the line had pretty much dwindled. They had a sizeable pile of cash stacked up nearby and were almost out of photo paper. Smiling at their efforts, she suddenly noticed Ryley was gone.

"Laura, where's Ryley?" Jessica asked.

Laura, one of the cheerleaders looked around. "I don't know, Jessica. I think he walked over to the parking lot a few minutes ago."

Jessica left the booth and began walking through the parking lot. She weaved through cars and made her way towards the black eighteen-wheeler at the edge of the parking lot. When she was still a ways off, Jessica could see Ryley sitting on the driver's side fuel tank with his head in his hands.

She walked towards him and saw him holding a little kid's hat in his hands. When she got closer, Jessica could see he was upset about something. Walking over to him, she touched his shoulder. Ryley jumped and looked up sharply. Jessica could see tears in his eyes and on his cheeks.

"Ryley, what's wrong?"

He quickly wiped his face and stood up.

"What is it?" she asked.

He turned on her. "What is it? That little girl was dying, Jessica!"

She looked down. "I know, Ryley."

"How the hell could you do that to me?"

"I'm sorry, Ryley, but I wanted to you to realize why I was kissing all those guys. These kids are barely hanging on and this is the least I can do."

Ryley shook his head. "What the fuck kind of world is this?" he demanded.

Jessica shook her head.

"She's an innocent little girl. Why the hell should she be stuck with this?"

"I don't know, Ryley. But those of us that can help have the obligation to do what we can. Even if this money is a shot in the dark at least they can come here for a few hours and forget their pain," Jessica explained.

Ryley shook his head. "She's just a little girl," he repeated.

Jessica had an overwhelming urge to hug Ryley and she acted on it. She stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her cheek against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and Jessica could feel him trembling against her.

"It's okay to cry, Ryley," she said. "Just because you're a guy doesn't mean you can't have feelings."

"I know," he said.

Jessica stepped back and looked up at him. "Where's your Stetson?"

He smiled and held up the hat in his hand. "Traded Sarah," he said.

Jessica smiled.

"You said there's an auction, right?"

"Yeah, in about twenty minutes, why?"

Ryley walked to the back of the trailer and unlocked the doors. "Go find TJ. Tell him to get to the announcer's booth and get ready to clock a run."

"Why?" Jessica asked.

"Just go," he ordered as he opened the doors to the trailer, revealing the black grille of the Camaro.

Jessica suddenly understood and ran back across the parking lot. She found one of the workers and got a microphone from him. Flicking it on, she called TJ to the booth as she entered the tower and ascended the winding stairs. Entering the observation booth, she looked down at the quarter mile track.

TJ came panting into the booth a few moments later. "What's up?" he asked.

At that moment the Z28 came screaming into the staging lane of the quarter mile track. It slid to a stop in the burnout box and Ryley looked up at them from the driver's seat. He spun his finger in the air.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Jessica said into the microphone, her voice booming over the loudspeakers. "May I direct your attention to the quarter mile track, please. Ryley Hale is about solo race a 1969 Z/28, which will be auctioned off to the highest bidder."

TJ took the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, this is no ordinary '69 Z."

Jessica could see people streaming into the grandstand and beginning to line the fence.

"It packs a six hundred and fifty horsepower 355 that was built by John Lingenfelter himself. The suspension is completely custom and has put this car over 1g on the skidpad. It is also the Camaro that was just used in Jessica Simpson's new video for her single ' Things That Were.' Jessica will be autographing the car later on for the new owner. Ryley, give 'em some rubber," TJ said.

The windows in the observation booth shook as the Camaro's engine screamed and the rear tires went up in a haze of smoke. Everyone cheered as the car cleared the smoke and rolled up to the staging lights. TJ waited until the car was set and held his hand over the trigger to sequence the lights.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, let's see what the car can do in the quarter."

TJ pushed the buttons and the lights flashed. The Camaro roared and pulled its front wheels off the ground a few inches, no easy accomplishment on street tires. It quickly roared down the track towards the finish.

"Come on, Ryley," Jessica whispered.

The Camaro tripped the lights to the tune of 10.49 at 134 miles an hour. Jessica screamed and TJ shouted as the crowd roared, rising to its feet and applauding. Both TJ and Jessica rushed downstairs to the parking lot.

Later on, after the Camaro had been sold for seventy-five thousand dollars and Jessica had autographed the car and posed for pictures with the new owner she put on a little show. Ryley and TJ stood to the side of the impromptu stage and watched along with the few thousand other people in attendance. The group of kids whose disease the entire night was trying to help fight sat in the front.

Jessica ran through a short list of singles, drawing cheers and applause from the crowd for her top single 'Irresistible.' Finally the music died down and she remained on stage, still waving to the cheering crowd.

"Thank you," she said. "There's just one more song that seems kind of appropriate for tonight. Especially for all the parents out there who have these incredibly gorgeous children," Jessica said, pointing to the kids in the front row. A roar arose from the crowd.

"It's called 'I wanna Love You Forever.' I wrote it for someone very special to me. And I hope you guys see what I mean for these parents. So here goes."

The lights of the fair dimmed down on cue and the music rose over the fairly decent sound system. When Jessica looked up from the stage, her eyes locked right on Ryley's. He returned her stare as her incredible voice rose.

"Jesus," Ryley breathed. "How would you like to be the guy she wrote that song for?"

TJ looked over at Ryley and then back at Jessica.

"Bro, I don't care who she wrote it for," he said. "She's singing it for you."

"What?"

TJ nodded to Jessica. "Ryley, she may be married, but I've never seen a girl look at anyone like that, except maybe when Mandy looks at you. Jessica wants you, dude. Maybe it's just for the night, but so what? She needs affection just like any girl. Now why don't you give the girl some. From what I've heard she can sure as hell use it and after all this tonight, you've both earned it."

Ryley looked back at Jessica.

". . . I wanna love you forever."

THE NEXT DAY

Ryley knocked on the door of Jessica's motel room. He stood outside the door on the second story balcony of the local Motel 6. After the concert the night before, they had left together and gone to the motel. Neither of them said a word to the other as they sat in the Camaro. They each sensed a strong undercurrent running between them.

When they got to the motel they walked inside to the front desk. The manager came out and looked at them curiously. He obviously didn't realize who they were as he yawned and scratched himself obscenely.

"One room or two?" he asked.

Jessica and Ryley both looked at each other. Ryley's eyes fell to the ring on her left hand. She looked away.

"Two," Ryley had replied.

So they had spent the night apart. Ryley's blood had been burning all night long and he had barely slept. Now he wanted to get an early start but not without saying goodbye first. The door swung open and Ryley turned back away from the parking lot.

"Hi, Ryley," Jessica said.

Jessica was standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a white towel around her body. Her hair was still wet from her shower and her tan skin was glowing in the early morning sun. Ryley stepped through the door, closing it behind him and gently pushing Jessica back into the room.

"Ryley, what-"

Her question was cut off as Ryley pressed his lips to hers. His hand went to the side of her face, caressing her cheek as Jessica eagerly slipped her tongue into his mouth. Her hands went to the sides of his face, her fingernails scraping lightly across his skin.

Ryley pulled his lips from hers and looked down at Jessica with a hungry eye. She smiled up at him and bit her bottom lip. Ryley grabbed her waist and lifted her off the ground, spinning her around and throwing her back on the bed. Jessica laughed as Ryley slid onto the bed with her.

"I want you, Jessica," he said, his eyes roving over her body.

Jessica reached out and touched Ryley's face and he kissed her hand. She held her left hand up in front of her so Ryley could see as she removed her gold wedding band and set it on the nightstand.

"I've never been with anyone else."

Ryley smiled reassuringly. He slid his hand up her leg to the top of the towel. Taking the edge in his hand, he pulled it open, exposing Jessica's incredible body. Her breasts were heavenly, a 36C in Ryley's estimation, with half inch long rose colored nipples and half dollar sized aureoles. Looking down her body, across her smooth, toned stomach Ryley could see a thin strip of nicely trimmed blonde hair on her mound.

He looked back up into her eyes. "Such a shame."

Jessica's big brown eyes looked up at him filled with uncertainty, desire and apprehension. Ryley kissed her gently on the lips and then trailed kisses down her throat and between her breasts. He stopped his southward journey long enough to lick and suck her nipples, causing Jessica to utter a barely suppressed moan.

Ryley continued to move down her body, planting kisses every inch or so. He licked lightly across her cute navel, tasting the clean feel of her skin. Sliding up to his knees, Ryley reached down and took a hold of Jessica's feet, she giggled and he smiled down at her.

He kissed the soles of her feet and then kissed and licked his way down the inside of her legs until he was between her thighs. Jessica's gorgeous pussy was staring him in the face, begging for his attention. Ryley looked up at Jessica and she licked her lips nervously.

She threw her head back and issued a long moan as Ryley's tongue slid across her mound. Ryley licked along her slit and gently spread her lips with his fingers. Jessica's knees slid upwards of their own accord as her pussy opened up under Ryley's ministrations.

He could taste her juices, a very intoxicating fluid that drove him to slide his tongue deep inside her pussy. Jessica's hands slid from her mound up her body to cup her tits, rubbing her nipples. Ryley began to lick, nibble and suck Jessica's clit, flicking it with his tongue. Her moans began to fill the room and her hips began to buck.

Ryley slid his finger into her incredibly tight hole and slowly finger fucked her, building up a slow rhythm between his finger and tongue. He smiled as Jessica's body began to grow hotter as she shook and trembled under him. Looking up, he could see her eyes were closed and her face was flushed.

Soon Ryley was sliding two fingers in and out of her body at an incredible rate. His tongue was furiously flicking her clit and her body was reacting predictably. Jessica was thrashing on the bed on the verge of release, hanging on the brink waiting for one more push.

Ryley slid his other hand up under her ass, feeling the firm cheeks clenching in tune with the rest of her body. Trailing his finger down her crack, he found the rosebud of her asshole and gently circled the opening. Then he slipped his finger into her ass, buried his two fingers into her pussy and sucked her clit into his mouth. Jessica cried out in a high-pitched voice.

Jessica's entire body clenched and froze on the bed as her juices flooded Ryley's mouth. Her orgasm locked her entire body in a frozen scream. Ryley wiggled his fingers inside her, breaking the spell and Jessica began to thrash and moan in pure sexual bliss. Slowly, Ryley removed his fingers from her body and gently licked Jessica's mound, feeling her buck from being so sensitive after her orgasm.

Ryley slid off the bed and stood at the foot, quickly getting undressed. This gave him a moment to finally admire Jessica's body. Her figure was incredibly slim and toned. A narrow waist flared to a nice set of hips and a gorgeous set of legs, the legs of a girl who knew how to stay in shape. Her stomach was nice and lithe, defined but not at all overdone. Her ribcage was visible as her chest was still heaving from her orgasm and her breasts sat high and natural on her chest.

Jessica's face was still flushed and framed perfectly by her hair, which had spread out devilishly on the pillow. She finally opened her eyes and smiled at him, they dropped down his body and saw his cock, which was throbbing and pointing straight at her. Her eyes widened as Ryley slid back onto the bed and between her legs.

She looked between them as he nestled himself between her thighs, his cock resting on her mound. Jessica gasped at how hot it was and the weight of it as it rested on her. She placed her hands on his arms and looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Jessica shook her head. "Nick is nowhere near that big."

Ryley shrugged. "Don't worry."

Biting her lower lip, Jessica's eyes flickered back down to watch as Ryley took his cock in his hand and guided it to her opening. She jumped as it made contact with her pussy and slowly began to press inside of her. Gritting her teeth, Jessica drew a long hissing breath as Ryley's cock spread her lips.

It didn't hurt but was such an incredible feeling that it made her head swim. She felt the head of his cock slide inside her and then the unbelievable sensation as his nine inch long shaft slid into her tight box, filling her like she didn't know was possible. When Ryley was nestled inside her, Jessica sighed in content and let her body relax.

Ryley bent down and kissed her, causing Jessica to close her eyes as he slid his cock back out to the tip and then slammed it back into her. She moaned and smiled through the kiss as Ryley began to fuck her. Moaning long and loud, Jessica began to thrust back her hips against his body, moving her pussy to meet his thrusts.