The Cozy Christmas Cabin

Story Info
What is holding Asher back from being with Elise?
27.1k words
4.55
5.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story is a sequel to the story 'The Oblivious Crush'. However, this story can be read as a stand alone **

*

"You have arrived at your destination," was what Google Maps announced when Asher pulled into the long driveway that led to the luxury cabin in Packwood, Washington. The drive took over two hours, and the multiple feet of snow were luckily cleared on most of their way here. The young man took his brother's car to drive his friends and girlfriend to finally enjoy their time off after the exams.

Elise turned her head and grinned at Asher, as she was pleased her boyfriend made it safely to their destination. Asher gave a small smile back, and they both turned their heads to see that Clarence and the others had already arrived and were heading towards the car.

Xandre, being the gentleman that he is, opened the car door on Doralee's side, and then on Elise's. He greeted them with his deep, melodic voice, "It's so good to see you all here." He flashed a warm smile from his incredibly handsome face, and his sapphire blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight that reflected from the untouched snow in the area.

"Thank you," Elise said as she gave Xandre a friendly smile, "I hope you didn't wait too long."

"We got here like at what... ten minutes ago?" Tyra, the one with the light blue eyes and long, straight blonde hair on her small, but voluptuous body said, "And you aren't the last ones here anyway."

"Really?" Silas said as he glanced around with his brown eyes. His tousled, medium length brown hair swayed with him turning his head a few times. "So, where's Beatrice?" he asked when he realized who was missing.

"I offered to drive her here, but she stated that she will be driving herself because her brother will be coming along," Xandre explained as Asher opened the trunk. Silas and Asher grabbed the bags, and Xandre insisted on carrying some, especially for the ladies as he was 'just carrying a backpack'. It appeared effortless for him, as if he was carrying two pillows instead of two heavy weekender bags.

Doralee blinked her jade green eyes several times. "I'm sorry. Beatrice has a brother?" she said. Elise and Silas exchanged confused looks for a brief moment, while Asher appeared to be stoic like he almost always did, as if that news didn't surprise him like everyone else was. They started their march on the driveway to head inside the two storey wooden cabin. The exterior had an enormous deck, where they could see the glimpse of some patio furniture that was buried in the snow, and a hot tub with a cover that had a foot of snow on top.

Clarence, the young senior student with the black military buzz cut and dark brown eyes, chuckled as he nodded and walked alongside his friends. "We've all known Beatrice for what, two years or so? And yeah, I guess you guys were clueless as I was. She has a brother, and so far, that's as much as anyone knows about her family," he said. He opened the main double doors of the cabin to let everyone inside. They set their luggage down by the shoe closet, and then removed their coats and boots. The party of four that have just arrived glanced around in the interior of Clarence's mysterious uncle's holiday home; A large living room with antique couches and lounge chairs surrounded a stone fireplace, an open concept kitchen and dining room combined was able to seat twelve people comfortably. The wooden stairs led to the second floor, where the visitors presumed all the bedrooms were located.

"It's probably one of those things with her; 'you didn't ask so I didn't tell'," Tyra said as she did air quotes.

"Okay, I'm definitely going to have to ask today," Silas volunteered, "I feel bad that we know hardly anything about her personal life, but we pretty much know everything about her hobbies and her professional life."

"We at least know some parts of her personal life," Tyra said sheepishly as she zeroed in on Xandre, "So, what's going on with you and Beatrice anyway? I heard nothing about it since the Halloween party."

Xandre's cheeks turned into a rosy shade when he stammered an admission of, "I... I have met with Beatrice several times for tutoring sessions before exams."

"Oh yeah? And after you closed your books, did she climb onto you like a tree?" Clarence asked as he gave a wink to the madly blushing blond student.

Doralee covered her mouth to not burst into fits of giggles, while Elise also turned to avoid eye contact with anyone as she could feel her face getting red hot. The vivid image of Xandre and Beatrice being completely naked and having sex on Clarence's bed during his Halloween party was fresh in their minds once again.

"N-no," Xandre said quietly as he looked away with his sky blue eyes turned into a duller shade. He sighed and said, "I do not wish to be rude, but I prefer not to divulge too much about my relationship with Beatrice. All I can inform everyone here is that we are good friends, and we are to remain that way. The most I've spoken to her outside of her tutoring me was when I asked her yesterday if she would like to receive a ride here. That was when I discovered she has a brother."

"I hope he likes to play board games, instead of just watching," Silas said, "And I wonder if he's anything like Beatrice. You know, personality wise."

"You're not alone on that thought Silas," said Clarence. Then he clapped his hands together and said, "Okay guys, I'll have to show you your rooms."

Asher silently carried Elise's bag, despite her protesting that she was more than willing to carry it herself. Silas also followed suit and carried his girlfriend Doralee's weekender bag, as all seven of them went up the wooden stairs that were freshly waxed. Clarence opened the first door on the left to reveal a cozy room with a queen sized mattress on a dark wooden sleigh bed frame.

"This will be your room," Clarence said to Silas and Doralee.

"Oh, it's beautiful," Doralee cooed. She went inside to sit on the burgundy silk sheets, with the moss green comforter folded in the middle, "And our own washroom! Wow."

"Ha, there's even a print of a Thomas Kinkade painting here," Silas of course, noticed any art piece right away. Then he turned around to take a look at the matching nightstands and said, "Look! They even have candles!" He winked at Doralee and playfully said, "They'll come in handy tonight."

Doralee winked back, and they both stood up to follow the group to continue with the tour. Right across their room, there was another door that revealed another bedroom that looked exactly like theirs, but in mirror image and with a different print of a Thomas Kinkade painting. "This is your room, Elise and Asher," said Clarence.

Asher silently walked in and placed the bags down, while Elise glanced around in awe. "Thank you Clarence," she said with a smile. She side eyed Asher to see if he was pleased with having their own room, but Asher just politely said, "Thanks," to the host, without his lips curling up at all.

They continued down the hall to reveal two more doors across from each other. Clarence opened the one on the left, followed by the one on the right. Both rooms contained two adult sized bunk beds, where the bottom bunks were the same size as double beds, and they even had an ensuite washroom in each room. The only difference between the two rooms were the fact that the room on the right had burgundy coloured sheets and comforters, while the one on the left had the moss green coloured ones instead.

"The red is for the girls, and the green is for the guys," said Clarence, "I'll be staying in my uncle's room, which is at the end of the hall."

"Thank you Clarence," said Xandre, as he placed his bag on one of the bunk beds.

"I hope Beatrice doesn't snore," Tyra said as also placed her bag on one of the bunk beds in the girl's room.

After Clarence placed his bag in the master bedroom, he gave a brief tour of the place; the basement had a full gym with a treadmill, weights and even a large wall-sized mirror. The recreation room was next to the gym, where there was a large sectional couch, an in-home theatre system, shelves filled with board games and a large coffee table for everyone to sit and comfortably to play. When they went back on the first floor, Clarence showed them the change rooms right by the backyard exit, where they could get into their bathing suits before walking out into the hot tub.

While everyone was socializing in the living room for several minutes after the tour, Asher heard the unmistakable sound of crunching snow. He turned around to look out the window to see that an electric vehicle had arrived. It was Beatrice, and a man about the same height as Asher and Clarence. The young man had the same features as his sister; slate feathered black hair, gray eyes on a handsome face, broad shoulders. The difference was that of course, he was several inches taller than Beatrice, had shorter hair, had a more athletic figure and his eyes were slightly smaller and more serious.

"They're here," Asher announced to the group.

"Perfect!" Clarence said as he stepped out of the group formation to open the front door.

Beatrice glanced up as she was surprised to see the door opened without her ringing the doorbell, but she nodded at the rest of her friends who were all giving her smiles or a friendly greeting. "Hello Clarence. Hello Alexandre. Hello Tyra. Hello Elisabeth. Hello Silas. Hello Asher. Hello Doralee," she said with her usual monotone voice. She backed up half a step to give a better visual of her brother, and for him to see everyone inside the cottage. "I would like to have a proper introduction."

Asher turned his head to give a little smirk. Once again, Beatrice did her usual tedious roll call, but he never minded it. And the fact that she asked for a 'proper introduction', he knew what that meant.

So did Clarence. "Okay everyone, you know what to do. Line up!" he ordered as he clapped with his hands. Without hesitation, all seven of them lined up next to each other in no particular order, eagerly waiting to meet the new guest and potential friend.

First was Xandre, who was half a head taller than Beatrice's brother. The man with the medium-length black hair with a button red shirt and black dress pants gazed up at Xandre and introduced himself with a soothing, monotone voice but with a firm straight line on his lips, "My name is Brandon Reisen."

Clarence and Silas couldn't help it but smile on the side. First impressions were everything, and it was clear that Brandon was very similar to Beatrice in her mannerisms, choice of attire and method of socialization. Stating the first and last name was exactly how Beatrice introduced herself to the group a couple of years ago, without a smile or a friendly tone of voice.

"It is a great pleasure to meet you," Xandre said with his own low, melodic voice as he offered his hand for a shake. Brandon took it while Xandre continued with, "My name is Alexandre Leir, but everyone calls me 'Xandre'." Then he paused and said, "With the exception of Beatrice, of course."

Brandon nodded and continued on to the next person in line.

Second to last was Elise, and when Brandon approached her, he did the usual, "My name is Brandon Reisen," even though everyone heard it already for the fifth time.

"I'm Elisabeth Gulbrandsen," Elise said with an angelic smile on her face, "I am known as 'Elise', but you may address me as you'd like."

Brandon nodded, and then approached Silas, who was the last person in line. "My name is Brandon Reisen," he said to the young man that was almost as tall as Xandre.

"Good to meet you," said Silas as he offered his hand for a shake. Brandon took it while Silas continued with, "I'm Silas Woods. I can't wait until I get to know you better."

Brandon nodded and said, "Yes, but for now, I must prepare for dinner if I am to serve it in a timely manner. I would appreciate it if someone could show me where I am to sleep and place my belongings."

"You and I will be roommates for the next several days, so I will be more than happy to show you our room," Xandre volunteered. He took Beatrice's bag, where the siblings followed the athletically built blond man up the stairs to show them the bunk bed rooms.

"Let's go check out the board games you guys," said Silas to Asher and Clarence.

"Fine," Asher agreed, as he, Silas and Clarence went downstairs to the basement level.

Tyra turned her head to the ladies and whispered, "My God you guys, isn't Brandon so damn hot? Like, brooding and mysterious hot."

"He's handsome for sure. Just as much as Beatrice is beautiful," Doralee agreed.

"Dibs on the seat next to Brandon for dinner time," Tyra said as she winked.

While Brandon, Beatrice and Clarence were preparing dinner in the kitchen, Doralee invited Elise to come into her and Silas's room. When the brassy wavy haired brunette opened her suitcase, she showed off the dress that she bought at a thrift store; a 50s inspired green plaid patchwork knee-high dress with a scoop neck.

"What a great find!" Elise said as she held onto the dress, "You would look like a model in this dress."

"I can't cook, but I can at least try to look good," said Doralee, "I also bought some linen napkins at the thrift store, so that I can fold them like in those fancy restaurants you know? Oh and red and green tea lights, to simulate a warm and cozy cottage ambiance."

Elise nodded as she admired the dress some more. As for the blonde with the wavy mermaid layered hairstyle, she had a simple red knit sweater and a dark green plaid skirt. She had been wearing the same Christmas outfit ever since she finished puberty.

Doralee plopped her ample round bottom onto the mattress, and invited Elise to sit next to her. They were only an inch apart when Doralee said, "We're finally away from the guys, and I haven't really spoken to you since before the exams started. Now you can spill some delicious tea!"

"Tea?" Elise said with a surprised tone, "What do you mean? I don't have much gossip to tell you. I've only been with Asher during the exam period, so I didn't really talk to anyone else."

"Yes, exactly! You have to tell me about how things are going with you and him," Doralee said with a low voice, "And don't miss any of the details, because I want to hear them all."

Elise sighed and said, "It's... not as if I have much to tell you Doralee." She looked away, where Doralee caught the jade-green eyed blonde's hint of sadness in her voice when she said, "Asher is... really great, honestly. I shouldn't complain..."

"No honey!" Doralee was surprised to hear that from Elise, but she rubbed her back for assurance, "Tell me what's on your mind. That's what I'm here for."

Elise took a deep breath and said, "During the exams, I still had to work at my part-time job sometimes. I would come back home in the evening, and he would always bring me something to eat and a cup of coffee. Then we would study while sitting together on my bed."

"Uh huh..." Doralee was intrigued and said, "In your bed together. I like this story already."

"I would invite Asher to stay overnight, especially when I know his exam would be in the morning. I thought it would make sense, you know, since he lives downtown and I live so close to campus," said Elise.

"Yes, you're so right."

"Well..." Elise had a disappointed look on her angelic face as she continued with, "He would always say 'no' and go back home. No matter how late it was."

"Really?"

"It's not just that either," Elise blushed a little bit as she said with a softer tone, "He would hold my hand when we would be studying, and other times he would play with my hair for a bit. Then he would look at me... give me a smile... and before I know it, he's on top of me while we're making out."

"Ooooh hooo hooo hooo! And how's the make out?"

"He's... he's a great kisser and I feel really excited. Oh I'm so embarrassed to tell you this..."

"Elise!" Doralee scolded her, "There's no shame in enjoying some sexy moments with your boyfriend. Or with anyone."

"Yes, yes you're right," Elise said. She took a deep breath and continued, "The make out sessions do not last very long, and he would just suddenly pull away and stop. He would say, 'we should study', but I am so... hot and bothered. I really wish we could have... you know..." Elise madly blushed and tried to cover her face.

"So... you haven't had sex yet?"

"I really want to, but I couldn't argue back about the fact that we should study for our exams. So yesterday when our exams were finally over, I invited him over to cook him some dinner, to thank him for all the times he brought me food for the past few weeks. Again, we were making out and he just pulled away a few seconds later. That time, he asked if we could watch a movie," Elise explained.

"And then what did you say?"

"I was just... dumbstruck and all I could do was say 'okay'. While we were watching something, he held me close to him. And when I would look at him... oh gosh I probably looked desperate... he would kiss my cheek and just watch whatever was on his laptop screen."

"What the hell is wrong with that boy?" Doralee said as she furrowed her eyebrows, "My lovely Elise is so damn horny for him and I know that he wants you more than anything in this world. And yet, he doesn't want to put out?"

"Maybe it's my fault. I didn't actually say the words, 'hey Asher, I want to have sex'. I thought about doing that, but it sounds... too commanding. I want to be direct, but not actually say those words. Ah, I'm just complicating things..."

"Say no more hun, because I have the solution right here," Doralee said as she gave a smirk. She opened her weekender bag and revealed a pair of red lace stockings with a matching garter belt. She also revealed a red and black lace push-up bra. "You can borrow this for tonight. Nothing says, "have sex with me" like sexy lingerie. Silas always mauls me when he sees me wearing this kind of stuff." Elise was hesitant to take something that her friend may need tonight, but Doralee shook her head and insisted, "Trust me. I won't need it for the next several days."

Elise relented, and giggled when she placed the bra over her shirt that had a modest bust underneath. "That's a nice thought Doralee, but your chest is much bigger than mine. I won't fit into this," she said.

"I also brought the push-up inserts, so I'm sure you will look smashingly sexy in them," Doralee said as she pulled out the silicone pads. She slipped them into the bra and placed the whole lingerie set on the mattress. "Take them, and I want to hear how much you had fun tomorrow okay?"

The blonde with the jade-green eyes gulped as she picked up the lingerie set. "All right. I hope Asher likes it when I wear this tonight."

"Asher adores you for you being yourself, hun. The lingerie is just icing on the already wonderful cake."

Elise smiled, and then opened the bedroom door to walk across the hall to put the lingerie away in her weekender bag. After she returned to the hallway where Doralee was also exiting her room, they saw that Clarence was heading towards their way.

"Hey! I want to let you know that dinner is ready," said Clarence.

"Great! I'm starving," said Elise.

"Me too," said Doralee, as she walked out of her room.

Then Clarence looked behind him to make sure he wasn't followed, and then gestured to get the ladies come closer to him. They obliged, and then Clarence asked with a quieter tone, "So, does everyone know the plan?"

"Yes," Elise replied with her own quieter tone, "But is there a guitar in this house?"

"My uncle keeps his old one in the closet of his bedroom. You can just walk in anytime and check it out," Clarence answered.

"Good. I'll likely have to tune it before playing it," said Elise.

123456...8