The Craft Fest

Story Info
Kaylee ediscovers what she was always missing from her life.
4.5k words
4.13
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee was anxious for the Crafts festival this weekend. Stressing over how many crocheted stuffed animals she had made, she packaged away, making sure that everything was in its proper place. She quickly realized that she hadn't made enough and so got down to crocheting even more. Her friend walked in and saw what she was doing and decided to help her pack the rest of the crocheted stuffed animals while she continued to work. Kaylee knew that she was down to the wire but she didn't really have a choice.

Her husband was away on a work trip and it was just her and her friend to make sure that she was ready for this festival. It was the biggest of the year and she always made the most money here. She loved seeing everyone's faces light up at her creations. That night she went to bed, nervous, definitely too nervous to fall asleep. She was so stressed and she knew she needed to relax somehow so she did what any sane person would've done in this scenario.

She went to her favorite porn site and started watching some of the best videos they had to offer. The first video was of a beautiful woman who looked like Kaylee with a huge cock deep inside her pussy.

She made sure that the volume was low on her computer so that she wouldn't wake up her friend. It was everything she wanted, hearing the moans from this beautiful woman increasing in volume as the dark cock plowed into her at first slowly, but then picking up in intensity

She could tell that the pressure was mounting inside of this woman. She began to quake and shake as the pounding continued. Kaylee closed her eyes thinking back on exes from the past. Her one boyfriend wasn't really great in bed and was pretty selfish but there was one person that came to mind one who had a cock as big as this one in the video it was dark and long about 9 1/2 inches, and she imagined what it would be like to get fucked hard by him, just like this woman was in the video.

She reached down to submerge her fingers into her pussy, only to find it saturated and soaked with pre-cum, as if her body wanted her to come as soon as possible. She couldn't believe how wet she was already. She hadn't had sex in three weeks and the busyness of her schedule had prevented her from masturbating.

She opened her eyes to watch more of the video, when suddenly, the man in the video pulled out. She figured that he felt the pressure building to a boiling point, and realized that what would happen next would be the biggest turn on for her. At that, the strawberry blonde woman squirts hard all over his dick. It didn't come out like a stream like you see in other porn. It came out like a geyser, gushing cum exploding out of her pussy. She thought back to the dark 9 1/2 inch cock, closed her eyes again, and added as many fingers as she could into her pussy to emulate the feeling of being fucked by that old fling.

She remembered how much he cared for her, but that wasn't the focal point right now. She was so glad and excited that all she could focus on was how rough he would be with her just like this man was in the video. How he would dominate her and stretch her wide open, how the feel of his thick, hard cock would feel pressing against her cervix. How his natural curve would feel like it filled up every aspect of her pussy.

She was getting closer and closer to orgasm and she knew she was going to cum hard when she heard a knock at the door. It was her friend letting her know she was going to sleep. She tried to keep her actions quiet, but she couldn't hold back any longer.

she was laying on her back as her abs and ass tensed up and at that her pussy exploded. The orgasm was so intense that it left her shaking and shivering for several minutes afterwards.

She took a quick shower and put on her pajamas, and turned off the lights before heading to bed herself. She knew she was going to need to sleep because she was exhausted from the stress. her pussy felt spent, but she knew that she needed sleep, even though she wanted more

The next morning she woke up early and headed out to the festival. She had been working on her craft booth for the last couple of weeks, trying to finish everything before the festival kicked off

Around 8 AM the festival finally started. All the work she had done for months before finally came to a head and she had many customers come by but she wasn't ready for what would come next.

As she sat at her booth she saw a dark skinned man walking around. from behind he looked familiar, but until he walked up, she wasn't sure who this mystery man was. the minute he turned around she felt butterflies flutter. it was the same fling from her memories of the night before. He was still handsome and sexy as ever. She felt her heart leap and her stomach twist in knots.

She hadn't seen him in years and she had no idea why he was here.He asked if she was busy, she said yes and no, she was just tending to her booth for customers.

He told her that he had been looking forward to talking to her for quite some time. He told her that he had never forgotten her and had always wanted to talk to her. She was shocked and surprised at how familiar he was.

They talked for a while about how life had changed for them both since they last saw each other. He is married now, but from the way he was talking, he still seemed quite interested in her. After a few hours of talking they were both tired and hungry so he invited her to go grab lunch together. She asked her friend if she could head up the booth while they went to go get lunch.

When they got to the food area of the festival she waited for him to order and then she followed him to the table. He ordered for both of them and she was glad that he had taken care of her. she had missed that kind of chivalry a lot in a guy. Especially in him. it made her want him all over again

When the food arrived he paid for both their meals and they ate in silence. He noticed that she was very distracted and kept stealing glances at him. He had to ask her what was wrong.

She looked down at her plate and told him that she had something to ask him. He told her that he was an open book and that he still cared about her. She asked him if since he was so interested in her why he came to the festival and what he thought of her now.

He told her that he remembered how beautiful she was and that he had always wanted to see her again. She blushed and told him that she didn't think he had recognized her. He went on further to say that he always loved her and always still found her attractive, and that he could never forget her.

At that, he turned to his phone and typed something that she couldn't see. He gave the phone to Kaylee for her to read. It was a webpage with a video that read BLACKEDRAW Redhead compilation. He told her then that he was not just here for the festival, he was here for her. He told her that he had been keeping up with her social media for a long time and that he was ready to give her what she needed. She was floored. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was like every fantasy she had from the night before was about to come true. She looked down and put her hands in her lap. She could feel wetness starting to seep through her underwear and into her jeans. Thank God she was wearing jeans because if she wasn't, she probably would look like she peed herself. but she knew the truth.

That just from this mere declaration from him, she was head over heels and her body was responding in kind. He asked her where he could take her for the rest of lunch so that they could make that video come to life. She hadn't seen the video before but now she was all the more curious about it. she wracked her mind for a place that they could be for the next hour or two while the lunch hour finished up. She knew that her friend could cover for her and she could always just send her a text to make sure.

Suddenly she remembered the storage space behind the booth she had. It was a large space with its own dedicated outside door so that vendors could load up the space and use it to put more product out as they sold it through the booth. It would be perfect for their purposes. She told him about this place and he said it was perfect for what he had in mind. At that she sheepishly asked what he did have in mind. she was trying not to sound too excited, but the quiver in her voice gave her away.

He smiled at her and just hit play on the video from his phone he had handed to her. She watched as a beautiful redhead that had a very similar body to her came up with a fake excuse to not see her significant other. The video then cuts to her getting destroyed by a big black guy. And even though the man before her was not black, she knew that his cock would be big enough to compare to the bbc in this video. she had forgotten what it was like to be with an Indian guy, but she knew it would be better than being with her white ex-boyfriend, who didn't give a shit about her. Her heart began to flutter just like it did the night before, as they walked back, and as she watched the video. Suddenly, in the video the woman was begging for him to keep his cock inside her as he would pull out and let her squirt. Kaylee knew now that she was sopping wet as they walked back. She whispered into her future lovers ear, and told him that she better get fucked so hard and so deeply that her squirt would go everywhere just like in this video..

As they walked back, she wondered how he was feeling and how it felt to spring this idea so easily. It seems like second nature for him. She explained this to him and he listened intently. He proved his love for her by showing her the letters he wrote to her but never sent and how he went to therapy looking for some closure for his feelings for her. He then explained as they walked back that his therapist told him to confide in her and explain his feelings to her and let her decide what to do next. In that moment, she knew that this was risky for him, and could see he was shaking in anticipation and nervousness himself. Suddenly she felt her body move closer towards him, and she kissed him. She couldn't help it. It felt right.

They kissed each other passionately and she could feel his cock stiffen against her body. He pulled back and looked at her with longing in his eyes.

He asked her if she was sure about this and she nodded yes. He told her that he had something to show her. He took her hand and led her around the corner to the storage area behind the booth.

He opened the door and turned on the lights. He took her by the hand and led her to the middle of the room and closed the door behind them. He locked the exterior door while Kayleigh locked the door going to the booth. She quickly sent a text to her friend to take care of the booth for the next hour or two since she had to run a few orders to people across the festival. At least that was the quickest excuse she could come up with.

He then started to remove his clothes. She watched him undress and when he was down to his boxers, he reached out and grabbed his cock through the fabric. She marveled at what she saw. She saw that he was a little bit thinner and more muscular than when she was last with him. He said to her that what he wanted to show her might frighten her, but he promised that it would feel good. At that, he took out his cock through his boxers, and let it hang. She couldn't believe it. He wasn't hard quite yet but he was already 9 inches.

She questioned him wondering how that was even possible. And he said that the yohimbe and l-arginine supplements he was taking lately I've been making him bigger and thicker. He said that he would take her gently. But at that Kaylee knew exactly what she wanted. She started taking off her clothes starting with her jeans. They were a little bit sticky around her crotch, but she didn't give a shit anymore, she just wanted them off. her pale skin shown in the light.

She took off her shirt, but as she was taking it off, he felt her wrap his body around hers. He began by kissing around her tits. Her perfect B cup breasts were gently held within her bra. She smiled with her T-shirt over her head, knowing what was about to happen, he unclipped the bra straps easily, and waited for her to take off her T-shirt so that he could slip the bra off her shoulders.

When she did, he slid the bra off her breasts and admired them. They weren't huge but they were perfectly shaped. The nipples were a bright pink compared to her pale freckled skin, and stood erect from her breasts.

He ran his hands around her back and then slowly slid them down her sides until they came to her waist. He hooked his fingers into the thin fabric of her panties and yanked them down. she jumped in surprise at his ferocity

. As she tried to step out of them, he ripped them off telling her she wouldn't need them anymore and threw them aside. they landed a short ways away, completely saturated with her pussy juices. He then grabbed her hips and pulled her close to him. He kissed her neck and sucked on her earlobe.

She moaned softly. He kissed his way down her body and began to suck on her nipples. His tongue swirled around one, and then moving to the other, he nibbled and bit on her other nipple.

She arched her back and pushed her tits into his mouth. He took both nipples into his mouth at once and squeezed her breasts together. He pushed her away and looked around for a place to fuck her since there was no table in the room, only shelves with yarn skeins

The look in his eyes was animalistic as he moved about the room quickly, and took skein after skein off the shelves and onto the floor as a makeshift bed. He quickly turned his ravenous look back towards Kaylee, now ready to ravage her. He took one skein with a rougher texture that looked sturdier than the others to use on her. The anticipation she felt was exhilarating. She moved over to the makeshift bed and dropped to her knees, quickly, taking down his boxers, spitting on his cock, and taking as much of it into her mouth as possible.

She bobbed up and down on his cock, sucking harder, faster, and deeper. He grunted loudly and grabbed her hair, holding her still while he fucked her face. he was now full size at 10 inches, bigger than she even remembered. she couldn't help but think to herself how lucky she was, and how she would fantasize about this later. As she gagged, she felt phlegm work its way up her throat, and the thought of gagging came. she tried to force it away, but couldn't, since his intensity was breakneck.

And sure enough, she coughed and snotted her phlegm and mucus all over his dick. For some reason, though, she was not embarrassed. They both looked in each other's eyes and knew that this is what they wanted from each other. Crazy, extreme, fucking.

She gagged on his cock time and time again, but she didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste it again after all this time. She wanted to be used by him, destroyed even. She wanted to feel his hands all over her body, and in every hole.

After about thirty more seconds, and two more times of gagging,snotting, and puking on to his cock, she felt a surge pulsate into his cock. It felt like he was getting bigger but to her surprise he came. And boy did he cum. It was like a dam broke. It shot in three to four spurts and she was adamant about staying latched on tightly. Trickles poured around her tightly pursed lips but she was good at this and she knew it. She kept it in and delatched when he was done grunting and cuming. She loved the taste, the same as years ago.

She swallowed his cum and let it flow down her throat.He took a few minutes to catch his breath and had her stand up from where she was kneeling and told her to bend over against the shelves. She obeyed without hesitation.

He slapped her ass hard, leaving a handprint, and then rubbed it gently. He moved behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart. He put his tongue inside her asshole and licked it. She began to quiver and her eyes rolled back into her head. this was ecstasy

He pulled out his tongue and slapped her ass again. She yelped in pain. He slapped her ass again, and again, and again. She was so wet and her juices were dripping straight from her pussy to the floor and down her thighs.

All bent over, he tied the skein he had set aside around her neck, so as to choke her with it. He was grinning from ear to ear, knowing that bondage play was about to happen. Internally, she was scared, but extremely excited, and the juices kept flowing. Now that her ass was as red as her hair, in one hand, he pulled on the tassel tied tightly around her neck, and with the other hand, guided his 10 inch cock, still erect after the face fucking, into her slip and slide of a pussy.

She closed her eyes again in ecstasy, finally being full in a way that she had never been before. If there was something as close to Paradise, it was this for her. She loved everything that they were doing. She knew in her lifetime she would never get this anywhere else. Slowly but surely he fucked her pussy, putting about 5 inches in at a time and pulling it back out, testing her vaginal limits. All the while he was also tugging on that tassel around her neck, cutting off flow to her head so that she would be deprived of oxygen as her orgasm built slowly upward.

He picked up in intensity, pulling more and more on the tassel and using his other hand now to slap that ass more. Pressure was all that she could feel. Pressure in her pussy as 10 inches of raw hot cock penetrated her insides, probably bruising her cervix. Pressure around her neck, as she grew lightheaded while experiencing clear ecstasy. And also the pressure to perform at the highest sexual level that she possibly could for this beautiful man. She knew that she would be addicted forever to this cock and she swore to herself that she would perform at the highest level to make the most of this dick. He yanked harder and harder to the point of having her almost completely upright.

He let go of the tassel and put her in a half Nelson as he fucked her harder and harder. Her sopping, wet pussy was pouring like a waterfall at this point with pre-cum and she knew that if he pulled out she would become a geyser like the woman in the video that he showed her earlier. The half Nelson choke hold was perfect for the curve of his cock. Now she could feel the very tip of his cock stabbing into her cervix over and over. And finally she came in the greatest orgasm she had ever experienced. She saw black and white spots in her vision as oxygen was deprived from her brain experiencing glorious bliss. At least three waves of orgasm rippled through her body from the top of her head down to her toes. And in the middle of the third one, he forcefully pulled out and let go of her completely. In doing so, he triggered the geyser to explode. Her cum landed all over the skeins strewn across the makeshift bed. And as the last rippling through her body ended, she collapsed into that very makeshift bed, into her own cum and squirt.

Her legs were shaking uncontrollably as she lay there. He walked over to her and untied her from the skein around her neck and laid down on the floor next to her.

He spread her legs wide open, and took pictures of her pussy and her cum covered body. He took pictures of the cum splash on the floor and soaked skeins laid around her. She loved it, and she asked him, once she stopped shaking, to send them to her so she could use them to masturbate later

As he laid there next to her, he licked every part of her body. He started at her toes that were filthy with her cum splash and worked his way up to her mouth, finally kissing her lovingly. He asked her if she wanted to go one more time at which she happily obliged. He kissed his way down to her pussy and began eating. He focused primarily on her clit getting her wet again, and ready for the fucking that was to come next. He flipped her over on all fours. He marveled at the large red and purple bruise on her right butt cheek, and loved how she barely grimaced at it. To him, this was a sign that she loved it.

12