The Crash and The Contract Ch. 11

Story Info
A chance to open up.
11.7k words
4.65
10.2k
7

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 11 - Monday 27th May

Lucy's head was thumping when she woke up the next morning. She had obviously had too much wine the previous night. She wasn't used to drinking either, so too much for her wasn't exactly lots. They had shared two bottles between them, and Christina drank more than she did, but that thought didn't really help her.

It took her a while to get herself together, but once she had, she threw on her dressing gown and headed downstairs to get some paracetamol.

"Morning hun" Christina said, making some coffee as Lucy walked in. "Fancy a coffee? You look like you need one" she said, not showing as much sympathy as Lucy felt she deserved.

How did Christina manage to do it? She was more used to drinking, so had a higher tolerance. But as Lucy hadn't drunk as much, it didn't seem fair to her.

"I'll just have some tea please" she replied, walking past her to the cupboard with the painkillers in.

"You haven't got a hangover have you? If you have, tea won't do it much good."

"Yeah but these will." Lucy showed her the tablets, popped a couple out and took them with a gulp of water, straight from the tap, and sat down at the kitchen table.

"You do look rough, hun. What have you got planned today? More time with Steve?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure when he's coming around. I'm glad it's a bank holiday today - I really don't feel like going to work. He said he'll pick me up later this morning. Hopefully I'll shake this headache off by then, as I want to enjoy today. It's been a while since we've had a whole day together."

"You've only been together a week, hun" Christina laughed. "You've spent practically every minute you can with him so far too, apart from when you're at work."

Christina handed her a cup of tea and sat down opposite her, with her own coffee.

"Do you know what he's got in store for you today?"

"I don't ever know what he's got in store for me. Could be anything. But that's what makes it so fun I guess. Have mum and dad left already?"

"Yeah, they went a few hours ago, and they won't be back 'til lunchtime."

"OK" Lucy replied, slightly disappointed. She also hadn't seen much of either of her parents since she had been with Steve and could have done with a bit of time with them. Oh well, she was hardly in the best condition to spend quality time with her parents.

"What about you? Have you got anything special planned today?" Lucy asked her sister.

Christina's eyes lit up as she remembered her plans.

"Yeah - James is picking me up anytime now and he promised to take me somewhere, but hasn't told me where. It's a surprise!" she replied with a huge smile on her face.

"Mmm, that sounds nice" Lucy said, still thinking more about her headache than anything else.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"That will be him" Christina said, confidently.

"OK, I think I'm going to disappear into my room" Lucy replied, keen to hide to keep herself to herself while her head cleared up. "See you later - have a fun day."

"Thanks hun, you too. And hope your head feels better soon."

Lucy picked up her cup and made it up the stairs as quick as she reasonably could, and stepped back into her room.

Without feeling too sorry for herself, she sack back down on her bed, still in only her dressing gown and grabbed her phone and checked her email. After reading through a number of them which were mostly junk - she didn't know why she read through her junk emails every time - she noticed an email from Dropbox saying that more files had been uploaded to the shared folder. Lucy clicked on the link and, after finding her credentials from Steve's earlier email, entered them and logged in.

There were now a number of video files alongside the first video that Steve had uploaded, showing the blow job (if you could call it that) when they first met. She clicked on one of the links.

She saw herself strapped to the dining table in Steve's house and shuddered at the memory of what had happened that evening and what, presumably, she was about to watch. She was struck by how sexy she looked tied up like that, with her legs spread and her ass offered up in the air. She had a pretty good view of both her pussy and her ass. But then the camera switched - he must have had two! - and then she saw the look on her face. It was a look of fear and apprehension, but her breathing was heavy and her face was red. She remembered that she had just come after being fingered in the pussy, and it was incredibly horny to see herself looking so innocent and vulnerable, used like that.

The video went on for a while with nothing much happening, but when Steve walked in and she heard him say "relax" she suddenly felt the urge to turn the volume down - she couldn't remember how loud she had been, and didn't want Christina - or especially James - to hear.

Steve had clearly done a fair bit of editing, as the video kept switching between the two cameras - the one pointing at her face and the one pointing at her ass - and had come out pretty well.

She started to become horny as she saw herself get fucked in the ass by her master, which was probably helped by the fact that her headache was wearing off with the paracetamol taking effect. The look of pain on her face as he dominated her was intoxicating and, despite the fact she didn't really enjoy it at the time, she somehow wanted it to happen again - to happen now.

With her eyes fixed on the screen, she pulled at the belt of her dressing gown and let it fall apart, letting her right hand move down towards her genitals while she held the phone in her left hand. She was wearing nothing underneath, giving herself easy access, and she ran her finger up the length of her pussy, feeling her own wetness, and let it settle on her clit. She gently rubbed herself while she continued to watch her poor ass get pounded.

=======

James was excited. He had planned a fun day with Christina. He was going to take her on a walk, which was something she always enjoyed even if it didn't sound too exciting in itself. But he was going to do something they hadn't ever done before. He was going to fuck her outside in the middle of nowhere. The thought of it was really exciting, and given Christina's recent sudden interest in sex, which he couldn't really figure out, thought that she would love it. He was then going to take her to the cinema and out for dinner - a real treat.

She had gone up to have a shower, and he thought he would take a peek. He knew Christina wouldn't mind him ogling her. But as he passed Lucy's room, he noticed that the door wasn't shut properly. He also happened to notice a lot of naked flesh in the gap and stopped to take a closer look and was amazed at what he saw.

His girlfriend's sister was sat on her bed, practically naked save for a dressing gown that was wide open and hiding nothing. She was watching something on her phone, but what he couldn't fail to notice was the fact that her hand was between her legs and he was pretty sure that she was masturbating.

It was the first time that he had seen Lucy's naked body and he cast his eyes over it from head to toe. He marvelled at how similar it was to his girlfriend's, except somehow it seemed hotter as he was allowed to see Christina's naked body almost as much as he wanted to, and he could explore it and he could have sex with her. But Lucy was forbidden fruit and he lusted at her.

The dressing gown left her whole body on display. Her arm occasionally covered her pert tits, but James was able to get a decent view most of the time. Christina's tits were his favourite part of her body, even though he thought he preferred larger breasts, and Lucy's were just as pretty. He remembered sucking on Christina's tits and imagined doing the same to Lucy.

When he wasn't looking at her tits, his vision was mainly directed towards Lucy's pussy. Her masturbation was very much focussed on her clit, meaning the pink folds of flesh surrounding her opening remained on view. He enjoyed eating Christina out, and he wondered whether Lucy tasted similar. What he would give to try.

He thought back to his sexual adventures with Christina during the last week, after he had been forced into admitting that his fantasy was to have a threesome with both Christina and Lucy. He imagined walking into the room and taking Lucy, like he had pretended with Christina on Saturday. And then he imagined Christina coming out of the shower catching them at it. But in his mind she wasn't mad with him, and instead joined in, meaning he could take it in turns to pound the near identical pussies. Yeah, like that would ever happen, he thought.

He knew he was relatively safe watching from where he was. It was just the three of them in the house, and the shower was still going so Christina wasn't going to catch him. Lucy was the only one who he thought could catch him, and he decided he probably wasn't too obvious. The door was only slightly ajar.

Lucy started to increase her finger speed and James also heard her breathing turn heavy. Her eyes were transfixed on the phone screen, and he was curious as to what she was watching. Was she watching porn?! The idea that Lucy may be sat watching porn on her phone while masturbating in front of him was hot, and he had to stop himself from making too much noise as he started to rub his erection through his jeans.

And then she closed her eyes, leant her head back and let out a long, slow moan. James marvelled at how beautiful she looked as she came and thought that he could probably cum in his pants right there, though he didn't think that was a good idea.

As she came to, she opened her eyes and happened to be facing James directly, and their eyes met. Embarrassed, James quickly walked away and down the stairs. She had definitely seen him. Had she seen him grip his hard cock through his jeans? Crap! he thought. How unlucky was he? He had managed to see it all, and could have got away with it. He should have left when it was all over, but he was too greedy, and didn't want to leave her.

But now she knew that he had been watching. What would she think of him? What was he going to say to her when they saw each other again? He decided his best strategy would be to delay that and hope that she forgot about it by the time they spoke again. It was only his best strategy because he couldn't come up with another.

Lucy didn't know what to think. How much had he seen? He must have seen her cum. That had only just happened. But how long had he been watching? She wasn't sure how the door had opened. Maybe she just hadn't closed it properly and it had just drifted open. She was pretty sure that James wouldn't have pushed the door open himself. Why would he have done that? And anyway, she would have noticed.

But what shocked her most about the situation was how she had reacted when she saw him. What she should have done was turn her leg and pull her dressing gown over, covering herself up. But she hadn't. She just lay there, showing off her whole body. Thankfully James had run away the instant she had noticed, but she worried about what might have happened if he hadn't. Would she have just led there, showing herself off?

Was she embarrassed? Yes, she was. But it was the kind of embarrassment that was similar to the embarrassment when Steve had put her in awkward situations. It was uncomfortable, but also very exciting. And she was learning to thrive in it. But Steve had never put her in a situation with someone she knew. That made the embarrassment worse, but it also made it more exciting. Now, it wouldn't have been exciting had it been her Dad. But James was a very attractive guy that Lucy had to admit she fancied a bit. She assumed that Christina hadn't told James about her relationship with Steve, and she quite liked the idea that he now knew that she was a little naughty, even if he didn't know the full extent. She was a little worried that James might think she was a real slut, but then again she was beginning to wonder whether she really was.

Reflecting on that, she was still a little worried about what she was becoming, and she wasn't quite sure how she was going to face James again. But she was pretty sure James would be more worried than she would.

She pulled her dressing gown back over herself and waited for James and Christina to leave so she could get ready for the day.

============

Steve had got up early this morning. He hadn't slept well. His mind had been consumed by Lucy, but not only in the way that it had been up until now. He was starting to get second thoughts. Well, maybe not second thoughts, but certainly doubts. If he was honest, he had been starting to think it for a few days. He knew that Lucy was enjoying what was happening, or at least part of what was happening, but he was conscious that they hadn't really spoken much about it and he had been thinking about that word 'consent'. He started to worry about whether the relationship, which he admitted it pretty much was, was starting down the road toward abuse. He resolved to clarify the relationship with her today. He didn't want it to change, and he hoped she didn't either, but he wanted to calm his niggling doubts.

But he didn't want that to get in the way of everything else he had planned and he was determined to finish his sex swing today as he wanted to try Lucy out in it later and he had done reasonably well. It had only taken a few hours and he was soon on his way to Lucy's. It was a journey he had just about learned now, having done it a couple of times, but he had only dropped her off before. This time he was going to pick her up and he wasn't ready to meet her parents (at least, not as a boyfriend or whatever Lucy had told them, as opposed to how he had met her Dad that first night), so decided not to chance bumping into them.

It felt like he was a teenager again. He had texted Lucy to tell her that he was about to arrive and that she should wait outside, and he hoped that he didn't lose too much of his dom status doing it. But it was just another instruction wasn't it? She wouldn't think too much of it, he decided.

He was pleased to see her waiting there for him on the front door, although the door was open. She was standing there in her dressing gown, which he wasn't expecting. He had meant for her to be ready for them to leave. He'd have to punish her for that, his earlier doubts not strong enough to overcome his desire for her.

"Hello slut" he told her as he got out of the car, with a questioning look on his face.

"Hello master" she replied. "There's nobody else in, so I thought maybe we didn't have to leave straight away." Lucy knew nobody else would be around for several hours and they wouldn't be disturbed. And she was excited about the thought of being fucked in the house, where only a couple of hours ago her whole family had been around. She wondered what Steve would do to her.

She undid her dressing gown belt as she said it and Steve looked around to check nobody else could see. But the house was set back from the road and the hedges around the front garden were high and nobody was about to see. He walked up to her, put his arms around her, under the dressing gown, and gave her a long kiss. Then he turned her around, pulled the dressing gown up and gave her ass a hard spank, to which she yelped.

This wasn't his plan, but that didn't matter. He could have a bit of fun before they left.

"That's an interesting idea. Maybe we should do that. Let's go in" he said, as he pushed her in. He saw the dressing gown belt drag across the floor at both her sides, and picked both ends up together. He pulled her hands behind her and, using the belt, he tied her wrists together. Reaching around with both hands, he placed a hand on each breast and squeezed, letting his thumb and forefinger of each hand end up at each nipple, and he squeezed hard. Then he pulled on her hair, and kissed her on the neck.

Steve saw a door was open to the left and walked them both through it, into the living room. He pushed her onto, and then over, the back of the sofa so that her face landed on the seat of the sofa and her legs were sticking out in the air. She was helpless with her hands tied behind her back and wasn't able to move or get herself into a more comfortable, or even dignified position.

The dressing gown had slid down her legs and back, exposing her ass and covering her head. Steve looked her over, approvingly, and appreciated the view of her from this unusual angle, especially as her legs were now wide apart.

"I'm going to fuck you now slut" he told her, and he pulled her legs up in order to get better access, before giving her ass another slap.

He didn't waste any time in pulling his trousers down, and the morning's activities, although brief, had done enough already to get him hard enough to begin.

He pushed her legs further apart, so that they were each running across the top of the back of the sofa, and gripped her thigh as he guided himself into her waiting pussy. Once he was in, he gripped her other thigh and started to pump her roughly.

Lucy had hoped that it wouldn't be too long before he got to work on her, and wasn't disappointed. Maybe Steve was worried about being caught, so wanted to just get it done quickly, but she knew that she was alluring to him and decided that he was so quick because he just couldn't resist. She was just glad that he had chosen the right hole, despite her earlier desires for her ass to be taken again.

As so often seemed to be the case, she was in an incredibly uncomfortable position. But she was getting used to it, and had learned to enjoy being treated like this, even if it did hurt to have her legs spread like this - she was almost doing the splits. It felt so good to be taken by her master again and had already cum by the time she felt him violently thrust into him for the last time, erupting into her.

After he pulled out of her, Steve pulled his trousers back up, but couldn't resist the pussy that was staring him in the face and knelt down and started to lick her pussy out. He liked the thought of eating out her used pussy, and didn't mind tasting his own cum, and he lapped it up.

The assault on her pussy was welcome, and having her head covered really added to it. Lucy was learning to really enjoy receiving oral sex - it was such a contrast to being fucked - and Steve was very talented at it. He seemed to know where to apply his tongue, and how gentle or rough he should be, and he soon had her on the brink again.

Once he had seen her cum, Steve playfully clambered on top of her on the sofa, making it wobble momentarily, and, after revealing her head from underneath the dressing gown towards him, gave her a kiss, making sure she was able to taste both her pussy and his cum on his lips.

He thought that he probably shouldn't hang around here for too long. In any case, he was keen to get back to his place and hoped that he hadn't spoilt the experience for Lucy having her cum twice already. He somewhat inelegantly climbed off of her and pulled her legs down, so that she was lying across the sofa.

"Get up slut" he told her, and he watched her struggle, trying to get her balance back. Eventually she managed, and Steve pulled her close to him and gave her a kiss. He pulled her around to the other side of the sofa, and motioned for them both to sit down.

"Are you ready for what I've got in store for you Lucy?"

Lucy turned her head towards him quickly. He had used her real name, not just calling her 'slut'. "I think so, master" she replied, now sat down next to him, her hands still tied.

Steve had thought through the words he would use and wanted to get this over with.

"I've done a lot of things to you over the past week or so, and I have pushed you, making you do many things that you have never done before and some which you weren't comfortable with." He knew he needed to say something, but didn't want to make a big deal of it.