The Craving Continues

Story Info
Mother and son bond while sister has an idea...
10.6k words
4.67
42k
66

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,018 Followers

Matt and Breanna gave me and Tom some space over the next couple of days before his trip. They were so good about not hogging me for themselves, and of course they had each other to keep busy with while my husband and I fucked like rabbits. I thought it was so loving of them to do that, and of course they knew that they would have me all to themselves soon enough. I refrained from visiting them the night before Tom left and fucked the life out of him while talking about Sarah and how exciting it was to me that he was going to fuck my sister and feel her pussy and ass and mouth and then compare it to mine. He seemed to like the idea more and more and gave me three loads before collapsing and passing out.

I laid in bed watching him sleep but was too excited to fall asleep myself. I could have gone to see my kids but it was so late that I was pretty sure they were already asleep too. I was truthfully very tired from all of the fucking and sucking I had just done so I casually flicked my clit and enjoyed the smell of Tom's skin while I brought myself off again. Finally I was able to drift off to sleep. I was going to need some rest in preparation for the sextravaganza that was to follow.

Daddy visited me in my dreams and I felt his big cock enter my pussy as his warm presence washed over me. I couldn't see him but I could feel his body hovering over me and pressing down into me. I spread my legs eagerly and let him fuck me in the dream until he filled me with his warm cream and I felt fluid squirt out of me. I was probably soiling the sheets but it felt so good I didn't care.

I cooed into his ear and held his body against me until suddenly I felt his cock enter my asshole and press up into my guts. The feeling was that familiar sensation of being filled and violated in that delicious manner that was anal sex, so depraved but also so revealing of such intense need to dominate and claim and defile. My pussy was meant to soothe and encourage and draw out, but my ass was meant to fight and consume while he laid claim to his territory like a dog in heat.

I don't remember him cumming in my ass before I woke up sweating and feeling dampness beneath me. I had indeed soiled the bed and would need to wash everything now. Tom was out of bed and probably packing his things in preparation for his trip. I wondered if he had noticed the state I was in at all. I took a quick shower and then threw the linens into the washing machine before hurrying downstairs to be with him before he left for the airport.

Tom was whistling and making an omelet for himself when he saw me and winked. "Want one?"

I was wearing nothing but my robe so I opened it to flash him as I smiled. "Sure, thanks!"

He seemed quite appreciative of my naked body but I was quick to close the robe again since the kids were home today. They made sure to take the day off from their jobs since they knew that Tom was leaving fairly soon and they were excited to begin having fun together. Sure enough, within moments they were trodding down the stairs to join us for breakfast. I got a look from Matt when he saw me in my robe so I'm sure he knew I was naked underneath. He'd only have to keep it in his pants for a little while longer.

After some typical family chatting while we ate, Tom announced that he needed to go to catch his flight out. At this point I realized I hadn't gotten any real confirmation that my plan for him was still on, and not just horny chatting between us during the heat of the moment last night, so I walked him out to the garage and made sure the door was closed behind me so we could talk.

He put his bags in the trunk of his car and when he turned to me he saw that my robe was open again and I was standing with my breasts out a bit for his enjoyment. He smiled and grabbed at my chest hungrily so I reached my hand to his crotch and massaged his penis through his pants.

"So..." I began, "...are you going to do it?"

He kissed me passionately as I stroked him through his pants. "You really want me to, don't you?"

I nodded and gave him the most sultry, hungry look I could muster. "Please, baby. At least visit her and see how it feels. Just know that whatever happens, you have an honest and complete pass from me to do whatever feels right while you're there. Nothing is off limits, ok?"

Tom thrust himself against me but we didn't really have time to fuck again, and if we did then that was one less load that Sarah would be able to get today, and that felt selfish somehow even though he was my husband.

"She's going to pick me up then?" he asked, his finger snaking down to my pussy and sliding delightfully between my lips.

I inhaled raggedly as he did that. "Yes, she'll be there. I don't know if Kristie will be there too, since...you know."

Tom nodded. "Sarah might want to talk about things first, right?"

"Exactly. Also..." I made sure he knew I was being serious by looking him in the eyes. "She likes to have her pussy eaten."

His cock twitched in my hand so I knew that registered correctly on him. That was something Sarah had confessed to me that she had never really had done much to her, so I know she would appreciate Tom's skilled and experienced tongue. I know I had enjoyed it immensely over the years.

"I love you," Tom said before kissing me and getting into the car. I kept my tits out as he opened the garage and blew me a kiss before driving away. I quite enjoyed the thrill of being so exposed for any passerby or eagle-eyed neighbor to spot in this position. I waited until the garage closed behind him before I went back inside.

I went back inside and when I returned to the kitchen to see my daughter blowing my son at the dining table. I stood with my hands on my hips and my robe still open so my naked body was exposed.

"What did I tell you both about the two minute rule?" I chided them.

Matt smiled as his sister continued sucking his dick without missing a beat. "Just blowing off a little steam. We didn't fool around last night so that we'd be extra horny for today."

I shook my head. "I thought we were going to do something special together. A blowjob from your sister is not necessarily that special."

I was kneeling next to Breanna while I spoke and put my face under hers so I could lick Matt's balls while she was slurping on his big cock. Matt groaned and tilted his head back for a moment but even through the pleasure he wanted to watch us work so he looked back down at us and gritted his teeth. He was really horny, I could tell, so he must've not even jerked off last night by himself.

Breanna was openly rubbing her pussy through her yoga pants for a while before suddenly her hand moved from her pussy to mine. I was surprised to feel her fingers sliding across my clit and rubbing my lips over and over but it was thrilling to have her do that. Matt probably couldn't even see what was happening between us. I decided to return the favor and snake my fingers down her pants and masturbate her like she was doing to me. We were both moaning in pleasure now but neither of us was going to beat Matt's impending orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm gonna blow!" he said, louder than he might have otherwise. "Where do you want it?"

Breanna answered by sucking him strongly and forcing her face into his crotch as hard as she could. He grimaced and then threw his head back while he fired off down her throat in what must have been strong, sharp bursts. Breanna coughed on his shaft and a bit of his thick cum was strewn across her chin but for the most part she consumed her brother's offering with eagerness. His poor balls were contracting up into his body and twitching on my tongue, and I could feel the pulses as he ejaculated. It must have been a good orgasm because his eyes were closed while he savored the feeling.

Suddenly Breanna withdrew from her brother's penis and nearly pushed me over onto the floor until she was between my legs and suddenly eating my naked pussy. I was so shocked I barely reacted but the overwhelming pleasure of her mouth and the situation was easy to melt into. Matt watched in lustful surprise as his sister ate his mother's pussy right in front of him. His dripping cock was still firm but not quite at full mast anymore, however if I had been paying much attention to it I would have seen it stiffen right back up to full attention.

I held Breanna's head against my pussy while she munched, and Matt took advantage of the opportunity by getting behind her and yanking her yoga pants down around her thighs. She moaned appreciatively as she felt him grab her hips and almost violently thrust his erect cock into her wet snatch. In one thrust he fully claimed her hole and held himself deep inside of her cunt while she continued to eat me. The newness of this scenario was so arousing to me that I could feel an orgasm approaching already. I kept my hand on her head and pressed only slightly more than I already was to make sure she was glued to my pussy, and then allowed myself to explode all over her face.

I did release a bit of fluid into her mouth but she didn't care one bit. She munched and ate and slurped my pussy as if she was actually horny for it, and when Matt started a fuck motion with his cock inside of her she groaned loudly and stuck her tongue all the way inside of me before drawing it out and finally coming up for air. Matt stared at my reddened pussy lips while he fucked Breanna's slick cunt fairly hard and fast despite his recent orgasm. Maybe he was trying to force another one or maybe he was just that horny by what we were doing. Either way I was so glad to begin our little escapade together like this.

"You ate my pussy, baby," I breathed to my daughter as I stroked her cheek. "You made me cum so good. I can't believe you did that!"

I wasn't really that surprised but I knew the horny talk would get them both going. Breanna definitely had that glazed look of lust on her face and she barely registered what I was saying through the rough fuck she was receiving. She looked up at me and saw the look on my face, and no doubt felt my juices all over her mouth and chin, and then gave in to an especially fierce climax as her brother pounded her from behind. She closed her eyes and her mouth just hung open while she whimpered and grunted. I was so happy to see her face while she came, right between my legs and inches from my pussy, and the thrill was even greater when I felt her mash her mouth against my cunt again to taste me while she was still in the throes of pleasure. She actually wanted to taste my pussy while she was cumming! It heightened her pleasure to do that and that made me feel so much love for her, and for Matt too.

Matt wasted no time in slipping his creamy cock out of his sister's wet hole to aim it higher at her other hole. He spit heavily but honestly there was so much pussy juice smeared along his shaft that he wouldn't have needed it to fuck her hungry butthole. He slid right up inside of her ass and buried it to the hilt, his balls slapping against her pussy lips. Her gaping cunthole was dripping now as she took his anal fuck hungrily, happily.

Matt watched his cock disappear over and over into his sister's tight anus but finally looked up at me and we locked eyes as his animalistic nature took over. He turned into a pistoning fuck machine now and gave everything he had to his sister's tight backdoor. Her face was on the floor now and she wasn't even rubbing her clit, just taking his cock like a good cum receptacle. It must have felt so good because even though his thick meat was invading her precious butt her face showed that she was lost in pleasure without even touching herself. She was a grunting mess of a whore at this moment, depraved and truly lot in fuck as her brother wore her hole out. She let loose a stream of squirt onto the floor in a filthy display of sex, and the contraction must have rippled through her body because Matt could feel it in her ass too. He thrust sharply into her ass and let loose another torrent of cum. Judging from his face as he gave it all to her, it must have been one fucking hell of a good cum for him. He whimpered and moaned as he fired it all up inside of her guts, painting her bowels and forcing his seed up into her body from back there.

Breanna was panting and breathing hard but staying perfectly still on her hands and knees while Matt dumped his load into her butt. She looked back and smiled at him but he was too lost in his own pleasure to notice anything outside of his cock and her hole. He finally looked down at how brutally he had fucked and stretched her butthole, and slowly pulled his dick out of her to see it gape. Her poor hole was so inviting, I just had to lean forward to look at it. Together with my son, we examined his sister's abused asshole and admired how sexy it looked dripping with his cum. Breanna let his load stream out of her ass and drip down onto the floor to mix with her squirt.

"Fuuuuck..." Matt leaned back and collapsed onto his knees. "What a way to start things!"

I smiled. "I'm glad you got it out of your system, because I have something to tell you both. I trust you can keep this a secret between us."

Breanna was flush and worn out, but she and Matt seemed interested in what I had to say. They both sank into a sitting position on the wet floor and sat there staring at me like a couple of well-fucked playthings. Matt's cock was softening but still hung between his legs dripping and delicious looking. It made me so wet to see them looking like this after what we had all just done, and knowing what I was about to tell them was making me even more excited.

"Your father isn't just going away on business," I continued. Why was I so nervous to tell them this? "He's going to visit your aunt Sarah."

I let that sit with them for a moment while they connected the dots, but of course it wouldn't be so straight-forward. They would not know of the deal I had struck with Tom and the pass I had given him.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Breanna seemed to catch on quicker, though her single orgasm to his two might have contributed to that.

I nodded. "I can't say for certain but I have given him my full support to fuck her. He doesn't know that I'm telling you this, of course, but there's always the possibility that through this experience he may come to learn of things that we have not yet been ready to reveal to him."

"Aunt Sarah wouldn't say anything, right?" Matt asked.

"Are you afraid for her to?" I retorted.

He just frowned, but didn't answer right away. He was thinking it over.

Breanna put a hand on his leg. "I think what Matt is worried about is that Dad is going to find out what's been going on from someone other than us. Don't you think that might be a bad thing?"

I had thought through every scenario these past few nights, in fact. I had gone over every detail and possibility in my mind, talked them over with Daddy who offered only loving advice and encouragement as he usually did, and of course masturbated to the idea of Tom learning and approving of everything. Deep down I knew that was a slim chance, especially all at once, but it still turned me on and made me hopeful.

"You just have to trust me on this," I replied. "We have such a good thing going, and I would never do anything to risk ruining it. Sarah actually suggested this to me first, and I had to convince your father to do it."

Breanna laughed. "Yeah, I'm sure that took a lot of doing."

"You might be surprised," I said. "Your father is a bit more reserved than you might think. It was actually quite adorable how concerned he was about my feelings."

Matt was strangely quiet during this conversation and I would learn until later tonight why exactly.

The rest of the day we hung around the house naked, enjoying each other's company and talking about anything and everything. A couple of times Breanna grew fidgety and started flipping through porn on her phone, probably still turned on by her naked brother's cock that kept getting hard as he stared at his two naked female family members. He was watching TV casually at one point but once he heard the sounds of sex coming from Breanna's phone, his attention was taken away from his show and soon we were all staring at naked people fucking together.

The conversation then soon turned to making porn, which Breanna was still very interested in doing, and we watched cam girls for a little while as we chatted about how we would go about making our own videos. Breanna seemed to know just where to search for porn, which made me laugh a bit considering I would have expected that from Matt instead, but she showed us videos of people fucking and sucking with the camera panned just below their eyes or head altogether. We watched a very pretty girl suck an even prettier cock that exploded into her mouth in a closeup shot of his shaft pulsing and twitching, and I had to admit that it made my pussy ache with desire. It was especially hot because I knew that if I only inquired lightly, Breanna would reenact the video for me right here and now. I could have my own little porn show if I wanted.

"His cock is almost as big as Matt's," she said once the video was finished, and the girl showed off the thick load in her mouth in the last shot. "Our video would be even hotter than that."

Matt was idly stroking himself now. He must have been getting turned on by the idea of making a blowjob video with his sister.

"These people, though," I interrupted, "aren't just shooting these videos with their phones. They're using professional cameras and lighting. We don't have any of that equipment."

Breanna shrugged. "You'd be surprised what kind of video a cell phone can capture nowadays. We could just try it and see how it turns out."

"You really want to do this, don't you?" I ran my fingers through her hair. "I just want you to stay safe. You do what you want."

Breanna seemed giddy, but turned to Matt with raised eyebrows. "Would you, bro?"

Matt smiled. "Get my dick sucked? Hell yeah."

Breanna practically clapped her hands together in delight. "I know you're probably a bit worn out from earlier, so let's get nice and horny for a while longer and try it again later, ok?"

I ended up leaving them alone to watch porn and masturbate together while I started something for dinner. I stayed naked though but only listened from the kitchen while they enjoyed themselves in the living room. I could hear the sounds of their porn videos sometimes, usually when a girl would moan or the cumshot was happening and everyone was making loud sounds, but I also heard them talking to each other and trading suggestions for the video that they were going to make. My own children were going to make porn together! The idea was fascinating and though my maternal side was hesitant my lustful nature was starting to enjoy the thought more and more.

Suddenly Breanna was making a loud sound and I was worried initially, until I heard her say: "Ugh! Cumming...sorry bro. I couldn't help it. Uhnn...oh fuck..."

I shook my head, imagining her stroking her pussy and forgetting that they were only doing "research" for their little project. She got carried away and enjoyed herself a little too much.

Matt was laughing. "Don't feel bad! It's hot that you're still so turned on. I'd fuck you again right now if we weren't about to do the video."

"Can we try it now please?" Breanna was breathing a little ragged still. "I really wanna suck your dick again."

Fuck, I wanted to watch them but my hands were greasy from preparing chicken. It was probably better that I wasn't right there with them though, or else it might mess up the video. This was their thing and I wasn't going to get in the way no matter how aroused I was.

I listened to them fiddling with Breanna's cell phone and getting it set up in a way that would capture the video best, before deciding that Matt should hold it as still as he could while getting a side shot as well as above her head. They were careful to test out some shots to make sure her face was still hidden for the most part. Her mouth would of course have to be visible somewhat but the emphasis would be on his cock and what she was doing to it. They practiced a bit and watched some short clips of her sucking on him before deciding to finally just film an entire blowjob.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,018 Followers