The Crawfords Pt. 01

Story Info
Family Fun.
4.1k words
4.39
14k
13
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Crawfords Part 1

Amy

Amy looked down at her hands as she sat in the back of the Uber that was taking her to her childhood home. A home she had been away from for over a year. It had been her first year in college, and yet she felt like she had failed. She had decided to take a break from school, but was still disappointed in her less then stellar start to her entry into adulthood. Amy had made it through that first year of school, but just by the skin of her teeth.

The nineteen year old arrived at her childhood home and her father came down the walkway to greet her. Her father and her eighteen year old brother still lived in the house she had grown up in. She loved the house she had grown up in. The place still looked brand new. Her father took very well care of not just the house, but the entire property.

She looked up ate her father's house. It had been painted the previous year and still looked like a brand new home. The beautiful home is a split level with five large bedrooms on a large two acre lot. He had also built a three bedroom cottage at the end of the lot to the south and west. Connecting the main house to the cottage, her father had added a pretty stone walk to the. Many plants of various varieties he'd planted to give the path a sort of hidden feel. Her father had often talked of adding a pool, but as of yet had not made it happen.

The front yard was his pride and joy and she made sure to make a comment about it. Completely encircled with huge standing fence made for his plants to give the house complete privacy. The entire frond yard was like a huge private garden. It was shaded, covered with exotic plants and felt to Amy like a very special place. "Dad, your yard is incredible. Have you made changes on the inside as well?"

"Working on it. I remodeled the kitchen, fixed Rob's room up by expanding his closet. I turned Franklin's old room into a sort of Den and office. The fourth and fifth rooms are basically empty. I did keep Franklin's furniture in the cottage just in case. Your old room I just finished last night. I made sure to make it nice for you. I bought you a brand new dresser, and I also had your room professionally cleaned. Also a new bed." Amy leaned into her father and hugged him as Amy saw Rob come out the front door from the corner of her eye. "Thanks dad. I am sorry. I feel like a failure. I promise to get a job very soon."

Rob leaned in and grabbed Amy from behind giving her a big hug catching her off guard. "Oomf" was all she was able to say as he squeezed her tightly. Pulling herself free she turned to him and said, "Jesus Rob, when did you get so strong?"

A big grin on his face, "Hey..., I ain't a kid anymore."

All three laughed and then her father took her hand and said to his only daughter, "No rush, Amy. Plenty of time. Get your bearings. I think I can afford to support you for awhile." That said with a wink and a smile as she knew her father was very rich. "I am sorry you have struggled this year. Remember I did not get my Bachelors until I was twenty-eight..."

Amy leaned into her father as Rob headed back into the house, "Thanks Dad. You are the best and I love you." The young woman stood on her tiptoes and kissed her very tall father on his cheek. She might be mistaken, but she thought she might have felt something hard against her leg. Must have been my imagination, she thought.

The three went into the house and Amy headed to her old bedroom. Her father had replaced her old twin bed with a nice four poster queen bed. It was incredible. It had a silk canopy, trimmed with white lace. The canopy had ties so that one could actually encase the bed completely if a person was a mind to. The dresser was beautiful, an oak masterpiece that must have cost a bundle. Her suitcases brought in she began to unpack, her mind running through what she would be doing for the next little while. She thought to herself, I must make myself useful around here.

Amy is a dark haired girl a bit on the thin side. Five feet eight inches tall, some would call her skinny, her legs and arms only beginning to become well defined. A pretty girl who did not know how pretty she was. Amy had a tendency to dress to hide her best attributes and rarely wore make-up. Thin lips with a patrician nose but pretty blue eyes. Amy has medium length lustrous hair, her best feature other then her very round and sexy ass.

Rob noticed that his sister seemed sad. She had always been a serious girl, but she seemed overly sad now. He thought to himself that school had not been good for her. Which in his mind was a big surprise. She had always been an excellent student where Rob had just barely gotten by in school. There was something about her sadness that stirred something in him. He was not sure what. He lay back on his bed thinking about what it was going to like have her around again. For some reason he felt a stirring of something. He dismissed as a memory from a TV show he had watched the evening previous. A show about a sexy sister.

Michael, Amy's father, was excited about the changes he was making to his home. His wife had left him while his two youngest kids were in their early teens. Franklin his oldest was nineteen at the time. He was now twenty-five and married. As for his ex wife, Michael thought a lot about her. She had been a good mom and still stayed in touch with Amy and Robert. Why she had left was complicated. Since the time that his wife had left, he had spent a lot of time working and making sure his kids were okay. It was nice to do something just for himself. To improve his familie's living space.

Tall at six feet five inches Michael towered over his younger two children who took after their mother in their physical appearance. Franklin on the other had is a couple of inches over six feet tall and looked more like his father. The two youngest had their mother's facial features, especially their mother's eyes. Except that Robert was built like his father, but shorter at five feet ten inches tall.

His oldest son Franklin was doing well for himself. He decided to skip college and went to a trade school to be an automobile mechanic. He had a good job, the head mechanic in a shop. He still stopped by occasionally to visit his father and brother, but as his apartment was an hour away, he did not come by as often. He was thinking of Franklin as he headed to the cottage that he had built at the back of the acre and half property he had bought twenty years earlier. The main house on the street the nearest neighbor a quarter mile away. He had some cleaning to do.

Michael was a contractor, but had been so successful over the years that he had started his own company. He had projects all over Northern Nevada. But Micheal had let his personal life become his work. He just did not have the energy, or the time to find another relationship. That is what he told himself anyway. He also knew that he was not a normal man. His sexual proclivities had chased his wife away, so he feared at trying to find another relationship.

The first few days Amy tried to fit back into the life around her old home. But the truth was she felt strange. Out of sorts. Her room was nice enough, and her father was being especially nice to her. Even her brother seemed to be glad to have her around. Which was weird. As far as she seemed to remember, Robert cared very little about his older sister.

Before she had left she often would walk around the house in nothing but shorts and a shirt, not even a bra as her small breasts hardly needed one. But now she noticed her nipples would get hard at the most inconvenient times. Because of these strange feelings she started wearing pants and a bra. One of the reasons she had not done as well at her college as she would have liked, was that she was overly shy around the opposite sex. She was sexually frustrated around all the good looking college students, and even some of the professors. She was lonely and horny. Almost all the time.

Michael

It had been a couple weeks since Amy had moved back in. "Can I ask you a question Amy?" She was in the kitchen over the stove cooking breakfast. She had gotten into the habit, since her return, of making breakfast for her father and her brother. She responded to her father, "What's that Dad?"

"Why do you always dress up in the morning? You didn't used to."

She was not sure herself if she was honest. But, in the back of her mind it was maybe because of looks she was getting from both her father and her brother. Propriety I guess, she thought to herself. "Oh, well..., I just feel more comfortable being dressed now I guess."

"Sweetie you don't have to dress up for us. I miss my comfortable daughter walking around in her almost nothings." He let out a small laugh as he said this.

It was a strange thing for her father to say, but at the same time it sent a tingle to her nipples. They were suddenly hard in her bra. She did not turn around and had the feeling her father was staring at her ass. What a strange thought.

Michael was going through his own thoughts as he stared at his daughter's very nice ass. He remembered when he was young, eighteen to be precise, how things were in his home. His father was absent at best. Michael's father spent as much time away from home as he could. As his sisters began to develop, Michael noticed their father stare at them. Michael was not sure if his mom noticed it, but Michael did. He was also certain his sisters noticed it as well. For whatever reason it made Michael start to notice their burgeoning womanhood. Edith was nineteen, a year and four months older than him. The oldest of the three was Janet, she was twenty-one and had moved out.

One evening Michael's dad was out with the boys. He did that a lot. A few months later he would move out, and none of the family ever heard from him again. His mom was out with her bowling league. Edith often had her boyfriend sneak into her room from her bedroom window. He would climb up the trellis outside her bedroom window. Michael's room was right next to hers so he heard everything. It was not like he would have tattled on her, but listening to them have sex had his cock rock hard. His imagination took over and he lay back and imagined a cock going in and out of her. In truth, Michael thought his sister was extremely sexy.

It was after a few weeks of different boys visiting his sister. Robert heard her latest boy toy sneak back out of his sister's window. Michael was still stroking his cock. As her boy friend left the mental image changed. Michael imagined that it was his cock stabbing in and out of his sister. He was so horny. He was just about to cum, but with incredible control managed to stop. He had decided to sneak into his sisters room. He relaxed for about fifteen minutes, letting his need diminish.

Michael was not sure what he was going to do. The door creaked slightly as he entered his sister's room, but it appeared the slight sound did not wake her. He could hear her soft snore. The first thing he noticed was the smell of sex. The smell of a man's cum inside his sister. His cock twitched as he moved across the dimly lit room to the side of her bed. He must have made some slight noise, for her eyes slowly opened. She stretched and looked up at him.

"What are you doing in here Little Bro?"

He froze for a moment, unsure of what to say. She was naked, the smell of sex even stronger so close to her. "I, uh..., I was just checking on you."

"Checking on me, or checking me out?" She said with a wicked grin.

"Shit Edith you are my sister. I just heard noise and thought..., I thought I should check on you."

She did not respond to his concern, instead she said, "Like what you see? Oh, come on Little Bro, I know you were listening while Jake fucked me."

Her words had him wanting her. She was naked, she started to spread her legs and he could not help himself. Michael was in a t-shirt and underwear and he immediately pulled his shirt up and over his head.

"You think you are going to fuck me?" He looked at her nervously. Did he misread the situation? His tented underwear was obvious. She giggled and turned, reaching out with her hand she ran a fingernail across his tented cock. "Well..., are you going to take those off?"

He smiled and looked down at her and he asked. "Are you teasing me?" He responded. Michael did not remove his boxers, but stood and continued to stare down at her naked body.

"Bro are you trying to tease me? I think you are." She responded.

Something had come over Michael. His intuition told him that she wanted him, that he had some power in this situation. "Edith play with your pussy for me."

She looked up at him and replied, "Wait..., you think I want you that bad?"

"I know you do you horny bitch."

He could see Edith was shocked at his statement. He suddenly understood that his sister was very submissive and that he could control the situation. He said not another word, waiting for her to say something.

"Ohhh, Michael. You think I need you more than you need me... Really?"

At this point Michael sat on the bed next to her, sort of making her slide over a bit. His hip against her midsection on her left he still refused to say anything. Michael turned facing her and stared at her breasts. He then had a thought. He blew a long exhalation of his breath onto her left nipple, then her right. Her gorgeous eraser shaped nipples were already hard, but he saw her twitch, a shudder going up her body in response.

"Fine," she said almost with a pout in her voice. She reached down with her hand and staring at her brother she ran her finger up her slit. Her legs were spread wide, showing him that she was still very wet.

A glob of Jake's cum suddenly dropped from her pussy and for whatever reason that really turned him on. It was too much, he quickly took off his underwear and climbed on top of her. Her legs were spread so he positioned himself between her legs, the head of his cock against her opening. She started to say something and he he put his hand over her mouth and harshly said, "Shut up. Take my cock and put it inside you."

Her eyes went wide, but she did as he told her. She reached down with her right hand and grasped his bulging member and slid just the tip into her wet love tunnel. He was not a virgin, but no pussy had ever felt this good. It was difficult to control himself. Some how he went very slow, removing his hand from her mouth. "Oh God..., sis. Your pussy feels so good."

She looked into his eyes. He was hot for her, and she suddenly understood she really wanted her younger brother to fuck her. She wrapped her right arm around him, while her left hand went to his face. He understood her signal. He brought his lips to hers and the two began to kiss passionately. They probed each others mouths as lovers. Edith gently touched his face, loving the connection between them. Her body also responded to his cock sliding in and out of her. Breaking their kiss she said, "Fuck me... God yes, fuck me little brother. God your cock feel so good."

Generally Michael just thought of getting off with a woman. Her nice sized breasts, her movement, squeezing his cock as he pumped in and out of her. Her sexy lips all but drew his mouth to hers. He did not suddenly become a sensitive and caring young man, but he intuitively understood that this situation was different. He knew that she would do whatever he wanted that she would submit to him. But he had to be careful. That alone had him as hot as he had ever been. "You feel so good Edith."

Michael moved his mouth to her left breast and began to suck upon her nipple. He bit it not so gently, pulling her D cup tit into his mouth with suction. She wrapped her hand around his neck, "Yes... Michael. Fuck me. Make me cum. Yes..., make me cum."

At this point Michael stopped, held his cock all the way into his sister's pussy, their bodies pushed together. "You will fuck me when ever we can..., yes?" He said to his horny sister.

Edith replied, "Oh..., Jesus. D-don't tease me. Your cock feels so good. P-please fuck me Michael."

"You will fuck me when ever I want it. You will be my slut..., yes sister?"

"Oh God, whatever you say. Just fuck me Michael. Make me cum. Hard now, fuck me hard."

It was so hot, she was so good at sex. Her pussy was like a silk tunnel of pure pleasure. Now that she asked him to fuck her hard, he could not hold back. He bit her right nipple even harder then he had her left as he pumped his engorged member in and out of his sister. Faster now, like a machine he drove his cock into her. She ran her hands up and down his back. She then grasped his ass as if she was trying to pull his entire body into her pussy. Her pussy muscles began to squeeze his cock even harder and he understood she was about to have an orgasm.

"Oh, brother. Fuck yes. Fuck you feel so good. F-fuck yes. FUCK I AM CUMMING BROTHER. COMING SO HARD!!"

He could not hold back any longer. He drove his manhood into her, his hands now on her arms at her sides, pinning her to the bed. "Gnah, gaah, oh f-fuck." He grunted as he shot his load of cum into her. Rope after rope, shooting into her belly, filling her with his need. Over and over, the longest climax he had ever experienced. His cum shooting into his sister, so much that it leaked around his cock and made a mess of both the bed, and the crack of her ass. As he finished he brought his mouth to hers and they once again kissed like long lost lovers. He had never felt anything so good in his life. Her pussy, her body, her need. At some level he instinctively knew it was because of the taboo nature of what they were doing. It was because she was his sister. But, there was one other reason that he was so turned on. That which would become his personal kink.

Coming to himself Michael was glad he was sitting at the table. His hard member hidden from his daughter who was now walking toward the table with his breakfast. "Penny for your thoughts dad."

"Uhm, nothing. Just thinking about work."

"Oh..., okay. Enjoy your breakfast."

Amy's father enjoyed the eggs and bacon his daughter had made for him. She sat across from him eating her own breakfast, Rob had gone on some early errands before work. Michael's thoughts returned to his youth, and the memories of the six month affair he and his sister had partaken in. She would have her boyfriend come over, they would have sex, and then afterwards Michael would go into his Edith's room and he would would fuck his very compliant sister.

A few months later Edith would fall in love with her future husband, Paul. A year after that his sister was married. Michael and Edith saw each other often after that, but they never spoke of their time in Edith's bed. In the intervening years Edith had two daughters, one a couple of years older than Amy, the other the same age as Michael's daughter. Unfortunately, five years previous her husband died after a long battle with cancer. He was a good man. Michael always respected him and thought well of his brother in-law.

"Dad, you are so quiet. What is on your mind?"

"Just things Amy..., just stuff."

"Are you sure," she asked. "You seem so..., pensive?"

"Maybe I will tell you about it at another time. I am not sure you are ready to hear about your father's youth. Some things you might not..., understand. Or, approve of."

"Dad..., there is nothing you could have done that would make me not love or respect you. You are the best man I know."

"Well, you might have a rosy picture of your father, but I love you for it."

Robert

The morning sun filled Amy's bedroom with bright light as she stepped out of the the bathroom and into her bedroom. The bathroom connected to her brothers bedroom, a door on each side. She toweled herself dry, and then walked to her east facing window and pulled the curtains to dim some of the bright morning light. As she moved naked across her room to the window she thought she heard something in the bathroom behind her. She turned and looked back at her door. It was mostly closed, and she did not remember closing it. It was opened just a crack and she thought she had left it open behind her. Must be mistaken, she thought to herself.

12