The Crawfords Pt. 06

Story Info
The Donaldson's join the fun.
6.2k words
4.78
6k
13
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6

The Donaldson's

Michael reclined back on his arms against his headboard. Denise was still in his bed and did not seem to be in a rush to leave. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye. A few minutes previous she had grabbed her phone from her purse in the bathroom and was doing whatever young people do on their phone, he thought.

"So, Denise. Can we talk now?"

"Sure, Dad, Are we done? I hope not?"

Michael grinned and leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss. "Does that answer your question." To show her how hot he still was for her, and that he could go again, he flexed his cock under the sheet making it pop up. "You are silly," Denise said and giggled at her father-in-laws antics. "Okay, sexy. What did you want to talk about."

"First of all, I want to know if you are really okay with being my..., with being a house slut?"

"Okay, it makes me a bit nervous, but I love the allowance idea..., so I guess, yes. I am fine with it."

"I mentioned that to you?"

"You did, Dad. Or someone did."

"Okay, good. I am just checking that you are okay with all of this."

Denise's smile told Michael all that he needed to know. "Sure..., I am so fucking horny. Am I going to.., fuck other people?"

"Yes. That is not a problem, right?"

"I guess. I mean will it be a lot? Or, just a guy here or there?"

"We will see. Remember I am in charge in this house. Okay? I have another question for you."

"Okay..., what's up dad?"

"Well..., during..., you said something about your father?"

"Oh..., yeah. Don't worry about that. I was just fantasizing..."

"Did you mean it, though. Did you want your dad to have sex with you?"

"Uhm..., uh..., I..., I have thought about it. But well, I think my dad would not go for it. My parents are kinda normal. Even though Dad is not getting any. My mom makes more money.... I mean she is the real bread winner. Dad does not argue with her. I truly think she has a piece on the side, but I can't prove it."

"Your dad is a landscaper. I checked him out and he has an incredible reputation. Nothing but positive reviews from every person I talked to about him."

"Yeah..., I am sure that is true. Recently his business is down. One of the companies he went with, switched to another..., cheaper my father says, landscaper."

"Hm..., perfect. My landscaper is probably the one that you are talking about. I should have known his bids were too low. Anyway, I want to hire your father. I have a ton of jobs I need a landscaper for. You think it could help your dad, Denise?"

"God Yes?" Denise was very excited. "Oh my God, you would really be helping him out. You are really going to ask him be your landscaper?"

"Babe..., if he did not come with excellent reviews, I would not even consider it. But..., since he does I want to talk to him. I will call him next week and see what he says."

"Shit..., Dad. Call him now. He has been so depressed. Please call him now..."

"Okay..., but be quiet unless you want him to know you are in my bed..."

Denise playfully slapped Michael and replied, "Just call him please?"

"Okay, okay. Give me a sec." Michael quickly called Roger, Denise's father, and they had a few minutes conversation. Roger, for his part, wanted to jump in as soon as possible, not wait. Michael suddenly had an idea. He invited him over for breakfast at nine am to go over things.

Denise could hear her father, Roger Donaldson, through the phone. Not the exact words, but the fact that he was excited about the prospect of some new work. Finally the two finished their conversation and Michael once again lie back on the pillows against the headboard, his arms folded behind his head.

Denise was still excited and jumped onto Michael as he lie back on the bed. "Dad..., that sounds like it went real well. But what was that about tomorrow? Tomorrow morning?"

"He is going to stop by tomorrow. I have a suggestion... How about letting me have Amy..., well, ask him if he wants to fuck Amy? Maybe from there, he might show some interest in you. Know what I mean?"

Denise blushed again. She felt herself get flushed, and she felt her pussy throb. The idea of her father fucking her was very exciting. In truth, though, she believed he never would. That he was old fashioned and would be scared by incest. For her part, she really hoped some how that he might. "I do, but I don't think he would fuck me. He might want to fuck Amy, though. I would love for that to happen. He deserves to get laid. On that point..." Denise, very horny, smiled as she begins to rub her very wet pussy across Michael's burgeoning cock.

"Baby, are you trying to get my cock back inside you?"

"Yes..., but I have a couple of questions of my own, first." She now held still, her wet pussy setting atop his now rigid cock. She did not have him enter her, but she knew she would soon.

"Okay, hurry up, or I am gonna turn you over and pound you. You are going to make me rape you." He said in jest.

Denise grinned at him and then asked, "Where is Franklin? I mean, what is my husband up to while we are in here?"

"I think you know..., or can guess."

"I can, but tell me. Where is Franklin?"

"If I had to guess, he is in fucking his sister."

"God..., so it's true. Have you..., well, have you fucked her too?"

Michael pulled his daughter-in-law down to him once again and locked his lips on hers. He kissed her roughly, his tongue probing her mouth. Denise could not help herself, she shifted and caused his cock to slip into her wet pussy. "Mmmm," she moaned around his tongue, squeezing his cock at the same time. Denise began to move up and down, enjoying the feel of his cock in her wanton love tunnel. Finally he released her, letting her sit up as she began to fuck him again. "You are so sexy..." She said to her father-in-law.

"Thank you, now fuck me good... In answer to your question, Amy is another house slut... Yes I have fucked her. But, as of yet, she is not good as you."

"Oh..., you are just saying that because your cock is in my pussy."

Michael grinned and responded to Denise, "It's true. You really know how to fuck a man. Are you ready to be fucked by other men?"

"What ever you say, Dad, What ever you say..."

"Good..., good. I have to make some calls and then we fill finish this."

Denise was a bit disappointed as he rolled Denise off of him and went downstairs to make those phone calls. "Don't worry..., baby. I will be back."

Saturday Plans

The night was a busy one for the family. Both Franklin and Robert spent the evening with Amy taking turns fucking her. She loved every minute of it, no longer even thinking about other men. Just the Crawford men and their incredible fucking abilities. Not that she would not fuck any man her father told her to. Meanwhile Michael spent the evening with Denise and the two fell fast asleep after three sessions of sexual pleasure. Michael set his alarm for very early as he had plans for the following day.

Michael had headed downstairs the night before and made the first call."Hey, John, are you busy tomorrow. I know there are some places that need to be followed up on... But, let one of the other guys do that."

"Are you sure Mike?" John was the only one who ever called him Mike. It did not bother Michael, it was just something John had always done.

"Yeah... Okay, you know how you are always..., well, offering your wife and daughter for fun?"

"Mhm, are you interested?"

"Eventually, yes. But tomorrow I need you to come over here. I have a surprise for you first. Well..., actually, I need you to help me with something. I promise you will enjoy it."

"Hey, boss... I would love to, but can you please tell me what you need my help with?"

"Okay, okay. I have two girls here. I am hoping eventually it will be more. They really need some more cock. I mean I sort of need your help breaking them in. Making sure they are ready to be good sluts for me."

"Oh? Really? Who are these women?"

"My daughter and my daughter-in-law. They are both good fucks. But, Amy needs more practice and well, Denise, I just want to make sure she can handle more cock before I move her in here. If not, I don't want her here. The ladies here must be available for fucking. Know what I mean?"

"Hey, I do. How many guys do you have? I can't imagine there are a lot of guys you would let in on your, well our..., little secret. You know, the taboo against Incest."

"My two sons, me and you. Maybe Denise's dad, we will see. He will be here early so if he is not into fucking my daughter, or Denise, well, then we will just move on. But I know you will enjoy yourself."

"Aren't you worried he will tell someone?"

"No, I will just offer my daughter. Or she will offer herself. If he says no, then we move on."

"I guess than, hell yeah. Denise is hot. Your daughter? Last I checked she was a bit on the thin side."

"Oh..., she is filling out nicely. I mean she looks really good. I think you will enjoy her a lot. Anyway, a pussy is a pussy."

"True. I have an idea. How about if I bring my son Tony? He fucks his mom and sister and really enjoys it. I mean one more guy? What do you think?"

"That is a great idea. How old is he now?"

"Twenty-four. The ladies love him. We are safe, by the way. We only fuck the family without a condom. If we go outside that, always a condom."

"And Jan?"

"Yeah, I guessed you knew. Yes, with her I use a condom."

"Okay, this sounds like you might enjoy coming over."

"Yeah, it does. See you tomorrow."

Michael made one more call, hoping to get a hold of one friend that he trusted would also be interested in the fun he planned. It turned out David was out of town, his wife answered and said he would be back in a couple of days.

Saturday Fun

The morning was beautiful. The spring was a bit early, and Michael really enjoyed the clear skies. He donned old clothes that he generally used to work with when working in his Garden. He worked for about an hour, just standard maintenance. He had a Gardner, but he really enjoyed working in his little haven. He did not inspect the walkway to the cottage that morning. He had plans and did not have the time.

After his work in the garden, about six that morning, he shaved, brushed his teeth and then took a shower. Just after six thirty he headed downstairs. Amy was already up, making a huge breakfast for the five of them plus Roger. She was doing the prep work, and would start actually cooking at about quarter to nine.

Michael walked up smiling. His daughter facing the kitchen counter, wearing that sexy black teddy Michael had spoken to her about. He walked up, wrapped his arms around her from behind. She was startled for a moment, but then put a hand on his arms as he squeezed her. He lightly kissed her neck. Michael released her and she turned around, pushing her body against his. The two kissed, both of them becoming a bit aroused as evidenced by their increased breathing.

"Baby, if you greet me like that every morning I am going to be late to..., well late to do what ever I have to do." A big grin on his face as they still held each other.

"Sorry, daddy. Can't help myself. I have never been happier. Thank you for letting me learn who I am. God I love you."

Releasing her completely, he walked to the kitchen table. He set down a stack of paperwork, including a contract that he was filling out for Roger. It was a standard contract and would have to be finalized in his office the following week. He perused through it as Amy continued her work to make them all a breakfast. For over an hour he worked on that contract while Amy worked on the prep work for the breakfast.

It was about Eighty thirty when she started actually cooking. They were both there when Rob and Franklin entered the kitchen, the lovely smell of bacon being fried awakening all of their appetites. "Smells good, sis." Rob said as he sat at another chair, to the left of his father at the kitchen table. "What else besides the bacon."

"Waffles, pancakes, some sausage and a plated of potatoes. I will keep it all in this fancy warmer dad added to the kitchen. This thing is incredible."

At about five minutes to nine, they all heard a vehicle drive up the drive and park across from the garden and the front door. "Put a robe on, Amy, I want to talk to him. But, if he wants, you are going to fuck him."

"Yes Daddy, of course."

Amy put on that robe and went to the door just as Roger walked through the garden and up to the door. Before he could knock or ring the bell Amy opened the door. "Welcome, Mr. Donaldson. Don't mind the robe, it's just a casual day. Come on in, dad is in the kitchen with the paperwork."

"Your fine little girl. Lead the way." Amy walked through the living room and in to the kitchen on the right of the living room from the front door.

Michael reached out his hand. "I know we have met, but I thought I should shake your hand before we get down to business, okay?"

Roger grinned and took that hand shaking it vigorously. "I am so glad you called me. I promise I will do you right. I am very good at landscaping and landscaping design. Right now, I know you have jobs you just need finished and I will get on it."

Robert and Franklin were already being served a plate of food. "So, Mr. Donaldson. What would you like?" Looking at the food she had stacked on the table now,

"Mind if I serve myself?" She handed him a plate and some silver. Roger was not shy, he grabbed a bunch of food and sat down to dig in.

Michael said, "I like a man who is not too shy to eat up."

Roger laughed and replied, "I can be accused of a lot of things, but being shy is not one of them."

"Perfect." As they ate Michael began. "So let's sit down and go over this. I actually have two jobs I would like you to get to right now. One is this guy Henderson. He is difficult, but very rich so I want to do him right."

"Mr. Crawford, boss, I will do him right. I promise."

"Michael will do, Roger."

"Okay Michael."

The two then sat down for just over an hour and went over expectations. Michael was immediately impressed with Roger's knowledge. At one point Roger said, "This one, not the Henderson job, because of this step off on this hill I am going to need a small tractor or backhoe. Honestly, Michael, I had to sell mine..."

"It's okay, Roger. You can rent one for now. I will cover it. If it is something we are going to use a lot, I will buy one and make it available for your use. Will that work?"

"Oh yes. You have me so relieved. I can't tell you how excited I am to get to work for you."

"Good..., be honest. Do you need some cash to get by?"

"No, my wife makes a very good living. We have a good stash of money in the bank. If I get in trouble, I will let you know. But, for now, I am fine."

"Okay, good. Now let's put this paper work away and I have something else to discuss with you." Michael grabbed the paperwork and headed to the back of the house to put the material in a temporary file system he had in the house. Eventually he would take it to his work and Jan would file it all and put what was necessary on the computer. "I will be right back, I just have to put this stuff away." Nodding at the coffee pot he said, "Get yourself another cup of coffee." Michael then headed upstairs where Amy had gone after eating the breakfast.

"Dad, you need me to clean up now?"

"No, I need you to wait one minute and come down to the kitchen. Don't wear the bathrobe, just that sexy teddy you are wearing. We will see how Roger reacts when I you make a suggestion. Are you ready to fuck him, Amy?"

"I am dad. You have made me very horny. I would love to service him."

"I like that..., service. That is exactly what you do. Good girl."

Michael returned to the kitchen where Roger was sitting at the kitchen table sipping his cup of coffee. He sat facing the opening to the kitchen where Michael had set him up intentionally. Standing to the side Michael said, "I have a surprise for you if you are interested. I hope you are."

Amy then walked into the kitchen, a big smile on her face. "Do you like what you see, Mr. Donaldson?"

Roger coughed as he was swallowing his coffee, spraying some across the table. "Shit..., sorry." Michael and Amy laughed. "Jesus. Uhm, young lady... Okay, you look very good." She stood before him, her nipples hard peaking through the outfit. Her legs, long and sexy. She turned and he made note of her very sexy ass.

Amy replied, "Just very good? Would you like to, well, you know..., have sex with me?"

Roger turned and looked at Michael. He was shocked at the turn of events, but at the same time he felt his cock come to attention in his pants. "Uhm..., Michael?"

"She is an adult, her choice. Hey..., consider it a fringe benefit of working for me. Not just her, either. I have another young lady living here who loves, excuse the expression, to fuck. Also in the next few days my sister will be moving in here and she will also be available. You remember Edith, right?"

Roger replied, "I do, I do. She is sexy too... Uhm, Michael, Amy... I am married. God it's tempting, but I don't think I am ready for this."

It was Amy who replied, "From what I have heard you are not getting any. Wouldn't you enjoy some time in my bed?"

"I don't know who gave you that information," Roger replied. "But, well, as a matter of fact, it is accurate. It's just that I am not ready to..., cheat on my wife I guess. It's very tempting, you are very sexy..."

It was Michael who responded. "No one is going to force you. If you are not ready, I get it. Anyway, I hope this does not affect our business arrangement."

"No, of course not." Turning to Amy he said. "I really appreciate this offer, and I am not going to lie and say I am not tempted. But, I am not ready to cheat on my wife. Not yet anyway."

Amy walked over to him as he stood up to leave. She leaned into him and placed a kiss on his cheek and whispered, "Any time. Stop by and I will be available. I hope you change your mind."

Michael was very proud of his daughter, she was doing more than he had expected of her. She really wanted Roger to fuck her. "I..., I have to go." Roger said and headed to the front door. Michael followed him to the door and shook his hands. "Wow, wild house..."

Michael smiled at him and said, "Monday morning. At the Henderson place."

"Absolutely boss, er Michael. I will be there."

Michael looked out the small window in the door as Roger headed to his pick-up truck. He had climbed into the cab, and just sat there staring into space. "Amy..., come here. Go knock on his truck window. Maybe you can get him to change his mind."

"Okay, dad."

Roger sat in his truck, his cock raging in his pants. A beautiful and sexy young woman just threw herself at me and I ran away like a coward. When I was a young man, dating my wife, we had wild sex. We did crazy stuff. I even watched my then girl friend get gang banged by a bunch of my college mates. Some where over the years he and Barbara had lost that. That feeling of lust. The excitement of sex. Suddenly there was a knock at his window and Amy stood there, motioning for him to lower his window.

Roger lowered that window and he stared at the sexy, young daughter of his new boss. She leaned in, pressed her lips to his and he could not help himself, he kissed her back, their tongues intertwining. She stepped back, "Don't you want to come inside with me?" Roger did not answer. He opened his door and stepped out of his truck. He did not even bother to close the window to his truck as he closed the door behind them.

Michael saw him take his daughter's hand and decided to make himself scarce and quickly went upstairs to his own bedroom. He was proud of his daughter, and he thought they both would probably have a good time. Unless Roger chickened out, he thought.

12