The Cream Pie Cleaner Pt. 01

Story Info
A cuck for my boyfriend's cum.
3k words
4.44
16.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eLwoods
eLwoods
30 Followers

I had absolutely no interest in this man, and I was not attracted to him at all. His personality was not great, and his looks were not much better. I am not superficial, he just lacked many of the things that would attract me to a sexual partner. While I was not interested in a relationship with him, in his initial communication he had expressed his search to fulfill one of his most sought-after sexual experiences. It just so happened that his fantasy matched mine--he wanted to eat other men's cream pies from a woman that he considered "out of his league." It all started to make sense. The "deal" would be that I would have to let him know every time I had sex which ended in me being filled with cum. I was to do this even when it was not possible on my end for him to be invited over to enjoy my freshly filled pussy. When it was possible, I was to contact him right away and tell him when he would be allowed to come over. I was skeptical at first. I was sure that he was only wanting to do cream pie clean-ups so that he could have a way in that would lead to him having sex with me.

This man, whom I will call, Rich, and I spent several months discussing our shared fantasy and the rules that accompanied it. After almost half a year, I felt Rich was being honest in his desire to lick me clean after sex and nothing more. I informed him that I was in on our deal. For a month, I messaged him every time I was filled with cum. I sent him pictures of my dripping pussy, to which he would respond begging me to be invited over to clean up. Being shy and trying to decide when would be the perfect time to initiate the fantasy was the hardest part. I wanted to do this so badly, but I had never had a sexual relationship of this sort of nature. I promised myself and my eager partner that I would invite him over the next chance that after-sex clean-up was possible.

My boyfriend had spent the day trying to impregnate me before he had to go to work. As my boyfriend showered for work, I calculated that I had four loads of his semen inside of me. As my boyfriend dressed and left for work, I remained naked and leaking on our bed. When my boyfriend left, I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of my swollen inseminated pussy. Instantly I got an enthusiastic response from Rich, he knew it was time. Rich told me that he would be over in 20 minutes and reminded me of the instructions for our deal. I was to be naked, lying down, and leave my door unlocked. As I lay on the bed waiting for him, I started to get very horny. My belly was on fire with desire. My pussy was swollen, juicy, and leaking like crazy when I heard my front door open. Rich, whom I had never met in person before this very intimate moment, walked into my bedroom and sat down on the bed beside me.

"Hello, Rich," I said.

"Hello, gorgeous," he started, "you are more than I could have hoped for. Seeing you naked like this is driving me wild. May I remove my pants and boxers?"

In a very short and direct manner, I quickly answered, "Yes."

I lay waiting in anticipation on the bed as I watched him look my body over while he carefully removed his shoes, pants, and boxers. His already hard cock was standing at attention. His dick was huge, much bigger than my boyfriend's. I was glad and sad, it wasn't going to be fucking me, as it looked as if it would be painful at some point. He grabbed it and gave it a squeeze as he approached me. I quickly reminded him of our deal, which he simultaneously recited as I spoke: The only thing he was to do with his cock while cleaning me was to masturbate. He sat down on my bed with his cock in his hands and kissed my thighs as he spread my legs. I watched his eyes, as he hungrily inspected my used pussy.

"Your pussy is so swollen and looks absolutely delicious. Open your legs wide for me, I need to taste you." His voice trembled as watched me open my legs wide. He began panting as he stroked his visibly rock-solid cock. "How many loads do you have in your beautiful pussy, baby?"

"We are trying to get pregnant. We fucked all day. He came inside me at least four times" I said.

My trying to get pregnant must have turned him on because suddenly as if in a panicked rush, he let go of his cock, grabbed me by my waist, and pulled my body toward his face. I could feel him take a deep inhale of my scent and watched as he tenderly kissed my puffy swollen pussy lips. I started to throb when I felt his fingers spread my lips open and his tongue tracing my hole before plunging inside. His strong tongue was so demanding as if flicked in and out of me. Fuck, this man was really between my legs right now, eating my boyfriend's cum from me. I was more turned on than I had ever been. He kissed my hole and lifted his head to look at me.

"You taste so amazing. His cum mixed with yours is incredible. I want it all." His tone was primal and sincere.

As if a fire was igniting inside him, he grabbed me by my thighs to slide me down the bed. I squealed as he almost forcefully pressed my pussy hard to his face. He burrowed his face into my pussy, pushing my lips apart I felt a sucking pressure. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. I could hear him gulping as he sucked on my hole. I could feel the cum being extracted from me. Even my writhing against his mouth from the intense pleasure did not break his mouth's seal on my throbbing pussy. I was still wiggling as his mouth unexpectedly released me.

My eyes shot open, to see why he had stopped. Rich crawled onto the bed and lay down next to me.

"Sit your pussy on my face. You are completely filled, there is more, and I want it." He said as he stroked his glistening precum-dripping cock.

Shakily I positioned myself on my knees over his face.

"Push, baby. Make it drip into my mouth," he said as he grabbed my thighs.

I pushed for a moment before anything came out. I felt a huge gush start to leak from me. I looked down at the stranger between my legs and watched a huge gush of cum drip from my pussy to his mouth. He swallowed it and pulled me to his mouth for more. Taking my whole pussy into his mouth, flicking my tender clit with his tongue, I squealed as I started to cum. In response to my orgasm, he grabbed me and pressed me mercilessly to his face. When I tried to pull away, he released my clit and began sucking on my opening. I could distinctly feel everything being sucked out of me.

He lifted me off of his face and placed me on the bed next to him. I was shaking as he licked the last bit from me. He slowly lifted himself upright, jerking his cock as he remained on his knees between my shaking legs.

"You have the most amazing pussy I have ever tasted." I smiled as he spoke. "I prefer the taste of your boyfriend's cum to my own cum. There is really no comparison." He said.

"I am glad you enjoyed it. I prefer your tongue to my boyfriend's tongue. That was the best oral I have ever received in my entire life." I said.

I knew what we had agreed to next, as he released his cock to pull me towards him and position himself between my legs. He sat back on his legs and rubbed his fingers all over my pussy, gathering what juices were left. Once his hand was soaked, he brought his hand to his cock and lubed his dick with my juices, and began to stroke his cock. I played with my tits and played with my pussy as he masturbated between my legs.

"Please tell me you will let me lick you again, soon" he begged.

"Fuck yes. I am ovulating. We will be having so much sex this week before he goes to work. We can do this all week if you want." I said in a sensual tone.

He began to stroke harder and faster.

"I will be here every night if you let me. Please consider it, I love the taste." He groaned.

He watched me wiggling under him, as I moaned and fingered my pussy. I heard his breathing get heavy as my orgasm grew.

"Fuck! I am going to cum." he said.

As we both moaned loudly, I started to cum. I felt his warm load drench my pussy hole with great accuracy. After a few moments of recovery, he positioned himself on his side between my semen-covered pussy.

"Your pussy looks so sexy covered in my cum." he said as he used his fingers to play in the mess, he made all over my pussy. "I do not think I have ever cum this much."

"You're lying!" I said as I giggled.

He locked eyes with me and said, "No seriously. I am so attracted to you. I'd do anything to be your boyfriend. To have the chance to impregnate you."

I giggled nervously. I could not respond with mutual interest.

His head disappeared between my thighs. I watched as he maintained eye contact while kissing my pussy all over. Gently he licked all of his and my cum from my pussy. I watched as his dick twitched as his hunger from our taste grew. I saw something happen that I had never seen before that moment or since. He orgasmed, shooting a load onto my bed, without me or him touching his cock. He moaned so loud.

"Holy shit," he said in amazement. "That has never happened to me. I am so turned on by you. Tasting us mixed together made me cum."

I was startled by the intensity of his licks and came quick and hard under the lashes of his tongue. As my orgasm settled, his fingers entered me.

"Your pussy is so tight." He said, as his fingers explored my insides to extract the last of my boyfriend's cum from me.

Satisfied he had cleaned me out, he kissed my pussy and got up. I sat up and reached down to touch my pussy. He had really sucked me clean! Except for the gush I had let out just them when I realized how thorough he was in his efforts.

"Thank you," he said as he headed for the door.

"No need to thank me, I enjoyed it so much, really." And I smiled.

"You really did?" he said in a surprised manner.

"God yeah. You made me cum so much and this is not an invitation to keep going but when I touched myself to see what was left and realized that you licked me clean, I started to gush." I assured him.

"Good. Will you call me tomorrow if there is a chance?" he asked.

"Yes, I definitely will. You should just expect tomorrow around the same time." I said as I laid back.

He smiled and closed the door as he left. After I heard the door close, I got up and made sure the door was locked. I laid back down, absolutely exhausted from being fucked all day and my cleaning, and passed right out. I was awoken by my naked boyfriend kissing my neck. I rolled over to face him, kissing him passionately. He stopped and laughed.

"Babe, I sat down on the bed when I got home to get naked and you're not going to believe this, but I must have come all over the bed! There was a huge glob down there!"

My mind flashed to Rich shooting a hands-free load. I laughed and pulled my boyfriend back to me and continued to kiss him. We fucked all day as I was so turned on thinking about what would happen later that night when Rich arrived to clean me. After my boyfriend's balls were completely drained, he slept soundly before having to get up again for his night shift. I grabbed my phone to send Rich a picture of my pussy and let him know what time would be good. I saw that I had several messages from him. He was worried I was ignoring him, that he did not satisfy me. I messaged him back telling him that I was completely satisfied and was looking forward to another night of cleaning later.

Rich responded quickly, very excited. He asked if we could alter the deal to include kissing and fingering as a type of foreplay. I told him that I would be okay with that if it were limited to half an hour and only before he started cleaning me. He agreed excitedly. I told him I would catch up with him later and fell back asleep next to my boyfriend. Before my boyfriend left for work, he added two more loads and then showered and headed out. I texted Rich who showed up promptly in the same manner as the night before.

"Hey baby," he said as he undressed at the foot of my bed. "I have been hard all day." As his hard cock popped out of his boxers.

He got onto the bed and kissed me as his fingers found my pussy.

"Wow, there is more in you than yesterday. I don't blame him." He said as he went back to kissing me.

He followed the rules and after half an hour laid back inviting me to sit on his face. I watched as mounds of cum dripped from me into his waiting mouth. God, it felt so fucking amazing. I rode his face cumming over and over again for hours. As I began to collapse, he flipped me onto my back and started to stroke himself between my legs. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me close to him. I started to play with my tits and pussy as I had the night before. He leaned into me, and I felt the tip of his cock press against my hole. I pulled away from him only for him to grab my hips and pull me back.

"No fucking me!" I said as I pulled away again.

"I can't help it, I need to feel you. Please?" he begged.

"No, that wasn't part of the deal. We are done here, you can go." I told him.

He relaxed in defeat for a moment before grabbing my hips and pushing his dick inside of me. I let out a scream as his huge cock forcefully penetrated me. He covered my mouth with his hand, using his other hand to cup my ass as he slowly pressed his dick hard and deep inside of me, holding himself self-there. At that moment I didn't want him to stop. I played with him from there, pretending I did not like it. I struggled a bit in protest as he started to thrust slowly inside me. Fuck, I started to cum on it over and over again.

"Fuck, baby. I can feel you cumming. Good girl." He said.

His hand still covered my mouth as he started to fuck me faster, harder, and deeper. Squeezing my breasts, he started to suck on my nipples, every once in a while, releasing my nipple to let out a loud moan. He released my nipple, slowing his thrusts.

"I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth. Please don't scream. Just don't" and he removed his hand.

I stayed silent pretending to be scared. He flipped me onto my belly, gripping my waist, he inserted himself painfully deep, before letting out a gasp. I yelped as I felt his cock pushing against my cervix.

"Mm," he said devilishly, "Right there. That is where I am putting my load."

I started to scream and tried to pull away. He pinned me under him and covered my mouth with his hand as he started to pound me. I went limp, feeling his delicious dick hit my cervix with his every thrust. I started to cum letting out a huge squirt.

"Good girl, come again for me I'm almost there." He said repeating his rhythm that made me cum just minutes before. I started to squirt again all over his cock. "I'm going to cum baby." He said, letting go of my mouth, still pinning me.

He used his hands to grip my belly and raise my ass inserting himself deep.

"Please, don't cum inside me. I am fertile and I have a boyfriend. " I said knowing he would only want it more.

His thrusting slowed and deepened as he whispered into my ear. "I want you to be mine. I want you to have my baby. Please just give me you." He said tearfully.

"I cannot be with you. I am with someone who I love. Please don't do this." Partly true, but fuck I wanted his cum right then.

He gripped me angrily and started to pound me. The pain of his cock hitting my cervix was so erotic and hurt so good, as I heard him growl and moan, I knew he was about to breed me. I felt his sperm release into me with an intense squirt, pumping and throbbing inside of me. After what seemed like a good 3 minutes, he withdrew his dick from me and flipped me over. He licked me and brought me to orgasm over and over. Careful to keep his cum inside me.