The Creators Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WILLOWBUD

If I hadn't known better, I would've assumed Astrid was putting on a show for me. Her naked body moved with an athletic grace I'd never seen before; her muscles rippling in sinuous motion beneath her subtly-tan canvas, her breasts jiggling with the adept movements of her back, and her glutes flexing with the alluring swings of her wide hips. She turned her head skyward, stretching her magnificent figure in an arching back, reaching outward with her arms and splaying her wings, her whole body bathed in an aura of dawn sun reflecting golden light from her wet skin. Then she looked at me, noticed the skin-splitting boner I had, and shelled herself in a cocoon of her own wings. It was strange to see a woman so confident in her body, so assured in her natural superiority, hide herself over something as trivial as an erection. It was like watching a lioness cower from a mouse.

I sighed, and began to stroke myself. If a dick was going to cause this much trouble, then I'd have to force myself to stay completely female. I couldn't change back to my female form until this boner was gone, and there was no way it was going away on its own after what I just saw. I affixed a mental image of Astrid arching her naked body, bit my lower lip, and went to town. Astrid's feathery shell shifted just a bit, and I saw a pair of blue eyes peering from between white feathers.

Getting a little curious, hmm? I thought with a smile. I closed my eyes, and focused on the rock I was lying on. I let my connection with the stone travel from where I lay, to the floor of the natural pool where Astrid was standing. I could feel her pulse against the stone, and the subtle vibration and shifts of her body gave me an image of her form. Beneath those wings, Astrid was touching herself. We're getting very curious, aren't we?

"Astrid," I called, watching her eyes widen behind her feathers, "are you enjoying yourself in there?"

"I..." she said shyly, "...I am content, yes."

"What are you doing?" I asked, pushing my erection down until the tip pointed accusingly at her.

"I am concealing myself," Astrid said, her voice shaking, "because your arousal discomforts me."

"Does it?" I grinned. "What else are you doing under there?"

"I-I-I..." she stammered. I could practically feel her blushing; her heartrate was skyrocketing against the rocks, "I am relieving myself with my hand."

"Well, so am I," I smiled, "but it's not really fair that you get to see me, and I don't get to see you. Why don't you open up those wings?"

I felt Astrid's pulse quicken even more as her wings tentatively opened. Her face was beat-red with embarrassment, but she did not attempt to cover herself. She stood in all her glory, her arms pressing her breasts together as her hands joined between her legs. I watched her intently as I made a show of stroking myself with long, deliberate pulls. I anchored my heels into the rock, and began subtly thrusting in the air, moaning soft feminine tones as I sated my raging masculinity.

"You know," I said, watching her arousal grow behind her eyes, "if I were a valkyrie with the opportunity to fuck a god, I'd like to think I wouldn't let the chance pass me by."

"Are you commanding me to lie with you?" she asked, her voice wavering in desire and fear.

"Do you want me to command you to?" I asked with a smirk. "Would that make it easier on your conscience?"

"Yes," she said, her voice small and weak.

"Well, too bad," I laughed, "because I already told you I'm not your god. You make your own decision, Astrid, and you better make it quick, because I'm a notorious premature ejaculator."

Astrid stood in an indecisive stasis, still touching herself as she weighed her options. I began to shift and moan with exaggerated lechery, driving my hips in the air, gripping my left breast lustfully, escalating my tones like I was on the brink of orgasm. I could see the frustration in her face, the desire creeping through the apprehension, the will to retain her equanimity diminishing in the wake of her feminine hunger. She chewed on her lip, and I could practically see all those years of training and oaths being outweighed by the simple and stupid need to breed. I was a woman; I understood. I knew I was being a bastard using this Astrid's deific perception of me to get her pussy, but that masculine part of me didn't really give a shit about ethics when a pair of tits like that THAT were staring me in the face.

"Willowbud," she finally said, her voice barely audible, "will you have sex with me?"

"Why, yes, Astrid," I smiled. "I'd love to; how nice of you to ask."

She walked to me, her hands entwining anxiously in front of her, her gait stiff and nervous, her wings bent behind her demurely, and her smile shy and adoring. Normally, her worshipful demeanor would be annoying, but seeing it glow from her face as she got on her hands and knees was now incredibly alluring.

"Put your knees right here." I smiled, gesturing to the spaces below my armpits. Astrid's expression became perplexed.

"But," she said, cocking her head in confusion, "that is not where your penis is."

"Oh my god," I laughed, taking a grip of her hips, "you're adorable. Just trust me, Astrid."

ASTRID

I placed my knees on the spaces below Willowbud's arms, feeling very uncomfortable with the position. She was a god, yet she wanted me to be atop her? It felt wrong, it felt disrespectful, it felt sacrilegious. Then, it felt wonderful. She grabbed me by the hips and pulled me downward. Her face pushed into my pelvic floor, and I gasped as I was touched by another for the first time. Her lips parted around my moist petals, and her tongue snaked through them, brushing aside my tender folds with the wet heat of her oral member. My back straightened as the shock of the sensation ran through me, and my eyes widened in lustful astonishment. The tip of her tongue found the bead of my erogeneity, and she methodically worked it beneath the fleshy hood. Streams of fiery pleasure coursed into my pelvis, and my lips gaped open to form a moan of astounded pleasure. I let my hips sink downward, enveloping her face in my thighs, and my posture loosen as I succumbed to her passion.

My eyes cast downward, and my vision was filled with the prize I had lusted after since I'd seen it. It throbbed and curved backward, leaking with its need. I reached forward, feeling my heart race in anticipation, and then I clasped my hands covetously around it. It pulsed against my palms and twitched in reaction to every subtle touch of my fingers, its heat burning delectably into my loosely-gripping fingers. I let out a sigh of satisfaction as I felt it harden even more in my grasp, curving backward toward me as I gently caressed it. What a fascinating thing it was. Tender, yet hard; solid, yet reactive. Objectively, it was a strange and grotesque organ, something that seemed wholly out of place on the humanoid anatomy, but in that moment it looked positively... delicious. I wasn't one to question my instincts. I lowered my lips to Willowbud's divine organ, my breathing sharp with the exhilaration of her lustful consumption, my mouth watering as the oozing tip neared me. I gave it a shy lick, flicking the tip with my tongue, testing the flavor of her. She tasted good. Her cock twitched against my lips, and she shifted her hips upward, pressing the head against my mouth. I smiled at her reactiveness, then opened my mouth, and let her slide inside me.

I pursed my lips around her girth, savoring the feeling of every vein and bump deforming the lush outline of my mouth. Her shaft traveled along the soft wet bed of my tongue, and I curled it around her, trying to taste every inch she had to offer. Her tip pushed against the resistance of my throat, and she stopped, holding her hips aloft and waiting for me, allowing me to decide if I should take her deeper. I smiled around her cock, and made the decision. It was an easy choice, really; she was my god, and I would do anything for her. I relaxed my throat as best I could, and lowered my face. I felt my neck constrict and a gag form in my esophagus, but I pressed on. Tears welled in my eyes as the choking sensation became more intense, and I had to stop to acclimate to the new pressure, but I didn't pull out; something about the way she throbbed so intimately in my throat excited me. When I adjusted to the feeling, I took her deeper. It was easier now that I'd gotten over the choking sensation, and I felt a surge of pride when my lips pushed against her base. Somehow, someway, this was definitely a new record. Her roiling testicles smushed pleasurably against my nose, wafting her intoxicating scent into my nostrils, and her thighs quivered below me in abject pleasure. I smiled around her organ. She rewarded me by pushing her entire tongue into my slit, and curling it along my ceiling, pressing the tip against my ridged weak spot and exploiting it mercilessly. My back gave out in pleasure, and my abdomen sunk into her belly as my breasts squished against her pelvis. My eyes rolled into my head, and I mindlessly began to suck on the wonderful deific meat stretching my throat.

WILLOWBUD

Astrid's hands gripped my ass as she pulled my hips upward, taking every inch of me into her mouth, swallowing around me as I plunged into her throat. Her pussy leaked her desire onto my lips and frothed her pleasure onto my tongue, filling me with her decadent flavor. I sucked the tender folds of her reddened petals as I pushed my tongue deeper, trying to taste every inch of her virginity before I took it from her. The familiar pressure in my loins began to grow, and I felt my masculine mind bend to its desires, compelling me to thrust into Astrid's throat with more force, slapping my balls against her face, impaling her voracious gullet with my meat until it was buried to the hilt in her clenching esophagus. She didn't seem to mind that I was being rough; she seemed to like it. She took my rigor as a sign that she was doing her duty, and she welcomed my hammering pumps with all the coiling wet tenderness she could offer. Spit leaked from her defiled lips and pooled onto my crotch, gurgles and pained gags slipped from her throat, but even as she struggled with me, she hummed a tone of pure bliss, and graciously accepted me ever deeper.

Her pussy began to twitch in the precursor of her ascension, her hips began to grind without her permission, and her heart raced against my body. The humming tones of her occupied mouth grew louder and higher; the shifting nature of her figure began to border on desperation. The sounds of her vulnerable euphoria leaked into my primal mind, and stoked the masculine fire that raged within it. I couldn't hold back, not with the way she was taking me into her, not with the flavor of her orgasm on my tongue, not with the sounds of her succumbing as she wilted into me under the heat of lust. Her belly pressed against mine with the arch of her back, her powerful abdominal muscles convulsed in waves, and her mouth screamed muffled ecstasy. I growled into her depths and clamped my eyes shut as I felt the pressure in my loins build and build, expanding with ecstatic fullness until it burst. I blew my load into Astrid's pristine virgin mouth as she showered me with her release. She took me all the way into her throat and swallowed continuously as I expelled gouts of semen into her belly, my roiling testicles bunching taut against the point of her nose. I licked the spray of her orgasm from my lips, and pulled her pelvis off me. She withdrew from my cock in a long, slow pull, cleaning my shaft with her the lathering pillow of her tongue and the air-tight seal of her lips.

Ah shit, I thought, I came too fast again.

ASTRID

That. Was. Amazing. I savored the residual pleasure that burned in my depths as I licked the last of Willowbud's seed from her shaft. I didn't know if that's what I was supposed to do, but it seemed a sin to let her holy fertility fall to the rocks, and I greatly enjoyed the idea of it soaking inside my belly. Willowbud guided my hips off her, strings of my lust glistening in the dawn light and snapping from her lush lips. I looked back at her with all the satisfied adoration I could muster, and she returned my gaze with a look of disappointment.

Oh, no! I thought, I did something wrong! What did I do?! Does she hate me now?

"Ah fuck," Willowbud grunted, "I blew my wad."

"I'm sorry!" I said, dismayed, "I did not mean to—"

"Holy shit," Willowbud laughed, "it's not your fault, Astrid. Well, it kind of is, but—"

"Please forgive me!"

"Astrid," Willowbud said, resting her hand on my buttocks, "you need to stop putting me on a pedestal. I came too early, because you are the hottest piece of ass I've ever been with, and I got too excited."

"So..." I said, feeling a hopeful smile grow on my face, "...I was good?"

"Too good, apparently," Willowbud smiled, giving my butt a friendly smack, "where did you learn to give head like that?"

"Give head?"

"You know, a blowjob."

"But I wasn't blowing, Willowbud. I was sucking."

"You are the cutest fucking thing in the world," Willowbud laughed, and I returned her mirth with a confused smile, "and a natural at sucking dick. That's a compliment, of sorts."

"Then I will take it as such," I grinned, lowering my lips to her deflating member.

"Astrid," Willowbud sighed, "it's not going back up. I'm a one-and-done-two-pump-chump."

"You're a god," I whispered, smiling back at her as I inhaled the sweet stink of her loins, "whose humbleness is getting annoying; I think I believe in you more than you believe in yourself."

I kissed the tip of her cock, and giggled as it flexed. I ran my tongue across the top of her shaft, sheening her with a loving caress, and a spittle of orgasm froth exited her tip. I reached down and gently cupped the orbs that hung beneath her, and rolled them tenderly in my hands, savoring their delicate heat. Every gentle pass of my tongue brought Willowbud's arousal to new heights until the god's manhood was engorged and throbbing, and she was moaning for more.

I really am good at this, I thought with a self-satisfied smile. I wonder what other salacious skills I have hidden within me. My competitive instincts kicked in and comingled with my newfound sexuality, and I decided right then that I would be the best pleasure partner Willowbud ever had. Remember your oaths, Astrid, my mother's voice rang admonishingly in my ear. I ignored it.

I gave Willowbud's cock a parting kiss on the tip, and gave her face a smile I'd never worn before; a mischievous smile, a playful smile, a smile that suggested I knew something that she didn't. Of course, as I righted myself and straddled the goddess about her slender thighs, my confident smile faded. I was about to lose my virginity. I was about to engage in sex for the sake of pleasure, and not for the sake of procreation. I was about to break a vow, but Great Creators, I wanted it! I felt the tortuous emptiness building inside me, craving with insatiable appetite for the touch of a man.

"Are you scared?" Willowbud asked, her dark green eyes bearing nothing but tenderness.

"Yes," I said with a bashful smile, "I'm terrified, but I want it, Willowbud; I want it so bad!"

Willowbud laughed as she ran her hands up my sides, and hooked them about my waist, sinking her fingers into the fat that creased from my spread thighs to my glutes. Her touch was gentle, but firm as she guided me downward into womanhood. I gasped in alarm when she first entered me, breaking my virgin tightness with deliberate slowness. Inch after inch eased inside me, and inch after inch stretched my taut chastity to the point of pain. I rested my hand on her pelvis, pressing down when I wanted her to stop and easing off when I was used to the feeling. Soft murmurs of discomfort slipped from my lips, and my eyes widened as I felt the invasion deepen. It was such a disarming, violating feeling, but I hungered for it despite the pain. My pelvic floor connected with Willowbud's crotch, her divine orbs squished against the bottom of my slit, and a whimper slipped from me as I took the last inch of her. A breathless moment passed where the enormity of my situation fell upon me; I was a woman now. I was a woman, and it felt so good to be a woman. The pain of my virginity faded, and the throbbing, exhilarating heat of Willowbud's cock began to radiate delightfully into my depths. It still hurt a little, but the pleasure was there, and the pleasure was intoxicating. The instincts of lust crept into my mind, and I smiled, and began to shift my hips.

WILLOWBUD

Astrid was an angel riding me. Her wings stretched behind her to catch the sun in a silvery silhouette, her blonde hair glowed in an aura of dawn, and her skin radiated with the golden desert light. In my experience, virgins were usually content with lying there and taking it, but Astrid was not. After the initial shock of losing her chastity, Astrid's sexual confidence flourished. Her hips undulated in long, graceful motions; her toned abdomen flexing in waves, her ample domed breasts jiggling to the whim of her movements. She stretched backward, resting her hands on my thighs, and she gyrated on my cock like a belly-dancer, biting her lip with an impish grin, expelling indulgent pleasure as her impossibly-tight slit salivated hungrily about my impaling shaft. I slid my hands further behind her and gripped the sweet fat of her ass, savoring the feeling of her warm flesh molding in my fingers. I groaned and gasped as she tightened around me with each pass of her gyration, stirring her tight womanhood with the rigid strength of my manhood. An astonished delighted smile curled across her lips, and a girlish giggle flowed from her as she realized the breadth of her newfound prowess. She moved with the elegance of an experienced woman, and reacted with the wide-eyed exuberance of a teenage girl. Still, she treated me with too much reverence for my liking.

"Touch me, Astrid," I moaned as she danced on me. "Grab me, squeeze me, take me; I'm not your god."

"You are my god," she giggled, leaning forward and gripping my breasts, "but I will do as you command."

"Your god commands you to fuck me like a bitch in heat," I grinned.

Astrid slid forward on top of me; her flexing abdomen squishing into the softness of my belly, her ample breasts flattening into domes against the backs of her cupping hands. She pressed my flailing bust together, and pushed her thumbs into my erect nipples, prompting me to cry out in glee. She laughed delightedly at my responsiveness, and curved herself convexly, separating our squishing busts so that she could take my nipple into her mouth. I moaned as her soft lips pursed around my hardened node and sucked gently, drawing the sensitive nipple out from my areola until it ached wonderfully with its erectness. She eyed my face with a curious expression, playfully studying my reaction, trying to find the secrets of my pleasure. She rotated her mouth about my nipple, and I moaned. She released my reddened bead and flicked her tongue across it in teasing tickles, and I cried out again. Her blue eyes twinkled beneath her brow as she discovered the little things that drove me crazy, and she exploited them to her liking. All the while, her hips moved behind her with deep oscillations, her netherlips voraciously consuming my cock, stretching with each retreat in squelching sucks and wrapping me with each enveloping plunge. The swell of her perfect backside rose and fell, jiggled this way and that, clapped together and spread with each pass of her hips. She was an artist of lust, a sculptor of love making, and she knew it. She tangled a hand in my hair, and pulled gently, tilting my head backward and exposing my neck. She licked me from nipple to collarbone, then exchanged her hedonism for love, and burned a sweet path of gentle kisses along the curved vulnerability of my throat. She stopped at my jaw, and then watched me with an apprehensive expression.