The Creators Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," Willowbud breathed back, her expirations becoming heavy, her eyes sliding to half-lidded desire, "but I'd love to find out."

She pulled away from me, sat up, and leapt from the foot of the bed. I gawked at her in disbelief, and she laughed at my disappointment.

"You can show Astrid," Willowbud chuckled, pulling on a pair of tight-fitting trousers, "when you punish her for our beloved patrons' entertainment. Wake up, Astrid!"

Astrid stretched and groaned sleepily, expanding her wings and arching her back. She pulled Justina closer to her, and nuzzled her face into my daughter's neck, closing her eyes tightly like a child who doesn't want to get out of bed for school. Justina's eyes opened, and her violet gaze immediately turned to Angela's blue as consciousness took hold. She scooched her body deeper in Astrid's naked form, and stubbornly pulled a feathered wing over the both of them.

"Go away, Willowbud!" Angela yelled exhaustedly. "You had us up all night!"

"Please, Mistress," Astrid groaned, "just give us another hour."

"Tera's your mistress today, Astrid," Willowbud said, pulling on a shirt, "and if you don't do as she says, I'm sealing your asshole with hot candle wax. Now get up!"

Willowbud lit a cigarette between her lips and walked out of the room, leaving her three captives alone on the bed. Astrid's wings shifted in a cocoon around Angela and herself, pulling the Life Giver's dead sister into a protective hold. I supposed Justina looked enough like Willowbud that Astrid liked to pretend it was her before she was melded with Corruption. It was as heartwarming as it was heartbreaking, and it made me incredibly uncomfortable with the idea of abusing her.

"Astrid?" I asked softly, scooching across the bed. Her wings parted slightly, revealing two blue eyes between the feathers.

"Yes... Mistress?" Astrid asked, her voice small.

"Don't call me that," I said, putting a gentle hand on her wing, making sure my seductive touch was turned off. The bed we were on was plush and soft, undoubtedly cushioned enough to prevent our voices from vibrating against the stone floor it rested upon. I listened for the sounds of Willowbud making breakfast in the kitchen, and then brought my face close to Astrid and Angela's.

"Have you guys made any progress with Corruption?" I whispered.

"No," Angela whispered back, snuggling her head between Astrid's ample breasts. "I've been searching Justina's memories for books on astral beings, but she doesn't know much about Sentients."

I thought about correcting Angela, but I decided against it; the girl didn't need to know the truth about Corruption, or herself. Not yet.

"When did you see her last?" Astrid asked, petting Justina's hair from Angela's face, and embracing the succubus affectionately.

"Just now," Angela said, smiling up at the valkyrie, "when Willowbud threatened to seal your anus shut; I don't think she would have said that without Corruption. Astrid, your tits are really comfy."

"I'm glad you like them," Astrid smiled warmly back. "Mistress used to put her head there and sleep, before... you know..." she trailed off, her face dropping into one of melancholy. My heart ached just a bit more.

"Astrid," I said, putting a hand on her shoulder, "I promise that I'll be gentle with you today. No whips and chains; just you and the crowd. You can do a little dance for them or something."

"No whips and chains?" Astrid asked, "That's... that's nice, I guess. Thank you, Tera."

Astrid was as naked with her emotions as she was with her body, and she failed miserably at hiding her disappointment. She so badly wanted to retain her status as the honorable winged-warrior, but I was beginning to realize what Willowbud knew all along; there was a reason Astrid Skyborne carried the sword of her people, but had not been made High Guard, and it wasn't because she wasn't a good enough fighter. I knew very-well how oaths, codes and family could enslave you, and how chains and shackles could liberate you. Those who reveled in masochistic exhibitionism didn't do so because they liked the imprisonment of the cage; the cage was freedom. Oh, Astrid Skyborne was a very rare sort of treat, the kind of submissive that dominas would kill for. I giggled endearingly, and cupped her on the cheek.

"Of course," I smiled into her blue eyes, "I could tie you down and whip you until you piss yourself in front of half the city."

Astrid bit her lip, an excited smile stretching across her mouth. She would never say she wanted it that way, but she didn't have to. At this rate, Willowbud would have the Astrid she wanted in no time at all, and I couldn't say that I didn't like her better this way. I grinned back. This was going to be fun.

BRANDON

For the better part of last night, Gloria and I had wracked our brains to find a way of contacting Angela without being detected by Willowbud. We eventually decided that the best way to do it, was to simply walk in. I would reprise the role I'd lived my entire life (just some fucking guy), and my near-magical ability to be the most ignorable person on earth would allow me to pose as a patron in Willowbud's brothel. We stopped in front of the Screeching Siren, and Gloria put her hands on my shoulders and turned me around

"Ok," Gloria sighed, handing me the astral gemstones, "tell me what you're going to do."

"First, I find Justina," I said, reciting the plan for the tenth time. "I wait for an opportunity, and then approach her when Willowbud is far away."

"And then?" Gloria asked, handing me a small sack.

"I put these pin cushions under the barstool so that Willowbud can't hear what I'm saying," I replied, stuffing the sack of pin cushions in my pocket.

"And then?"

"I tell Angela to get Tera to wear the gemstones as earrings," I said, picturing the plan in my mind. "I tell her that they're astral communicators, and I tell her how to use them."

"And then?" Gloria asked, placing a gemstone in the piercing she'd made behind my left ear, and placing another one in her own.

"I try not to shit myself," I replied grimly.

"You'll do fine," she whispered as she disheveled my hair, unbuttoned my shirt, and unzipped my fly, making me look like a drunk patron. "Just smile stupidly and stagger when you walk, and no one will pay you any heed."

"And if they do?" I asked. "What happens if Willowbud notices me?"

"Well," Gloria shrugged, "try shitting yourself; that might get her to leave you alone."

"You're very helpful," I grumbled, feeling my nerves stand on edge.

"I'd love to help you, Your Holiness," Gloria said, taking wine from a flask and spilling it on my shirt, "but I'm supposed to be dead, and Willowbud might start asking very pointed questions if you're found walking with a dead woman. You've made your bed, now fucking sleep in it. Dumbass."

Gloria spun me around, gave me an encouraging smack on the ass, and pushed me through the doorway. My ears were immediately assaulted with loud thumping music, the roar of cheers and applause, and the moans and screams of lust. Tera was standing center-stage, her body wrapped in shining black leather with holes cut for her bronze breasts and ass, her onyx hair pulled into a pony tail, one leather-gloved hand holding a whip aloft, the other cupping her ear to encourage the crowd. Behind her, the valkyrie was strapped spread-eagle to a St Andrew's cross, splaying her naked voluptuous form for all to see. Her wings spread resplendently behind her, contrasting the display of depravity her body was forced into. Tera waited until the crowd was worked into a frenzy, and then raised the whip, and slashed it viciously across Astrid's breasts. The whip indented the succulent flesh, rippling it, leaving a thin red mark across her nipples. Astrid screamed and arched her back, her arms and legs straining from their binds, her leaking slit telling every witness that she loved the abuse. Her head dropped between her shoulders, sending a tumble of braided blonde hair in front of her face, her back heaving with the fervent breaths of her lust. Tera strutted over to Astrid, her tail wagging behind her, a malevolent smile curved across her purple lips. She grabbed Astrid by the hair, yanked her face upward, and made the Valkyrie lick the whip from handle to tip, which she did with the utmost lechery. I'd always heard that valkyries were noble, dignified creatures, but whatever nobility Astrid once had was long gone. She stared up at Tera with begging eyes, her body arching from the cross, pleading desperately for more. Tera gave it to her. The whip snapped across Astrid's breasts, abdomen and thighs, creating crisscrossing welts all along her pristine complexion, each crack of the whip accompanied by a scream of pain and delight, and then a trailing whimper that turned into a moan. Tera roped the whip around Astrid's neck, and then produced a set of clamps, displaying them for the audience. She opened each of the metal contraptions, and smiled cruelly into Astrid's pleading face as she closed them about her erect nipples, and twisted. Astrid's head flung back, and a shriek of abject ecstasy sung from her lips, drowning-out the roar of the crowd as they watched her piss an arc of golden lust upon the stage.

I moved my attention from the depravity and slinked through the crowd, hoping that Tera wouldn't see me, but if she did, that she wouldn't react. I searched each face, feeling more than a little uncomfortable with the eye-contact of some, until I found who I was looking for.

Justina was sitting at the bar; her petite breasts laid bare, her skirt hiked past her hips, her black hair tossed to one side, her violet eyes rolled up, and her purple lips sucking Willowbud Autumnsong's cock. So, this was the Earth Former. Willowbud was a nymph with pure-white hair, ivory horns, rich caramel skin, facial features that practically mirrored her cousin's, and a body of slender femininity—save for the penis that stood erect between her legs. She was a small girl, barely five-feet tall, but there was something intrinsically dangerous about her. It wasn't just the knowledge that she was a god melded to a Sentient, but her demeanor in general. She watched Justina with slight amusement, and then slid her eyes lazily around the brothel, seeming to assess everything and everyone with a bored glare. Her green irises suddenly connected with mine, and I tore my gaze away, feeling my heart pounding in my chest. I fumbled with my shirt, trying to appear casual, and risked a glance upward. Willowbud wasn't looking at me any longer, but instead watching the spectacle in the middle of the room. I breathed a sigh of relief, then walked with fake drunkenness to the side of the room, trying to blend into the shadows, waiting for my chance. After a few minutes, the soft sounds of Willowbud's escalating moans reached my ear, and I watched as her cum dripped from Justina's mouth, and oozed down her shaft. Justina dutifully licked her master clean, and then swallowed it all, opening her mouth wide so that Willowbud could confirm it. Willowbud smirked at the girl, gave her a possessive kiss on the lips, then pulled up her trousers, hopped off her stool, and disappeared into the crowd. I waited another minute, then took a deep breath, and made my way to the bar.

"Hey blondie," a soft voice said from behind me, a small hand grabbing my waistband. "I caught you looking, didn't I?"

Oh, fuck... I froze in place, my body going rigid, my hair standing on edge. I swallowed, and turned slowly around. The Earth Former stared up at me with playfulness glinting in her black eyes, and danger shining from her crooked smirk.

"Sorry," I managed to mumble, "I just—"

"You've just never seen a woman with a cock before," Willowbud chuckled, sliding her hand around my waistband until it rested above my open fly.

"No," I gulped, barely keeping my voice from breaking.

"Tell me, blondie," Willowbud said, her lips quirking, "is it bigger than yours?"

"Do you want to find out?" were the words that somehow came out of my mouth. I assumed those were going to be my last words, and anticipated my violent death, but Willowbud's eyes only twinkled, and her smirk gaped into an appraising smile.

"Do you know who I am, boy?" she asked, her other hand joining the one holding my waistband.

"Night Eyes," I said, looking down at her, not daring to blink, "I know who you are." I know what you are.

"Well, blondie," Willowbud chuckled, unbuttoning my pants, "I've got to see the horse cock you must be packing to match those balls of yours."

Willowbud pulled my pants down aggressively, and by the glint in her eyes, I guessed I didn't disappoint. She wrapped a set of cool fingers around my base, and another set below my tip, and watched as it engorged in her hands. She looked up at me, her lush lips creased in a crooked grin.

Well, I thought, my heart thundering in my chest, carpe diem, I guess.

I grabbed Willowbud by the hips, pulled her small body up, and pressed her against the wall. She giggled as my fingers fumbled with her fly, pulled off her belt, and dragged her pants past her knees. Thankfully, Willowbud was not rocking a dong, because I wouldn't know what the fuck to do with it. She was entirely female, and her womanhood was a sweet, tight thing. She gasped as I pushed every inch of myself into her leaking slit, and I groaned as her wet heat surrounded me, clenching on all sides. My pelvis met hers, my tip found her bottom, and we moaned in mutual satisfaction. She fit like a fucking glove.

"Oh shit, blondie," Willowbud gasped, her breath filling my mouth, "you know how to sling it, don't you?"

"I know all kinds of things," I groaned, pulling her shirt off as she raised her arms, exposing her cute breasts and richly-toned abdomen.

"You get around, huh?" Willowbud smiled, unbuttoning my shirt. "I could find a job for you if you want one. A cute thing like you could make me a nice profit."

"No," I said through heavy breaths as my chest squished against her breasts, feeling them flatten and deform, their nipples poking into my pecs, "I give it away for free."

"Then give it to me!" she gasped, and I did. I tangled a hand into her white hair and pulled her into a kiss, pushing my tongue between her open lips as I pushed my cock between her open legs. Her ankles locked together behind me and pressed into my ass, her legs clenching around my waist and pulling me deeper inside. Her tongue wrestled with mine, entangling in lustful combat as her body shifted up and down against the wall. My cock traveled through her slick insides with increasing force, and she coiled her lewdness around me welcomingly. We broke from the kiss in a chorus of panting breaths, staring into each other's eyes, smiling in shared lust.

"You know," Willowbud moaned, pressing her hands to the wall behind her for leverage, "you remind me of someone."

"Guess I'm not the only one who gets around," I smirked, driving hard between her legs, feeling her thighs jiggling against mine with the force of my thrusts.

"Are you calling me a slut?" Willowbud grinned, her neck striating with tension as a contraction of pleasure tore up her abdomen.

"You're the easiest fuck I've ever had," I groaned through smiling lips, driving so hard Willowbud was bouncing off the wall.

"I've killed people for less, blondie," Willowbud laughed, breathy moans punctuating her mirth.

"I'm sure you have," I grinned, watching her face slackening in pleasure, watching her sharp eyes softening in the heat of my passion, "but you're not going to kill me."

"And why's that?" Willowbud moaned, her smile gone, her eyebrows furrowing in concentrative ecstasy, her lips parting to a gaping circle.

"Because I'm too good for you to kill," I growled, planting both hands onto Willowbud's caramel-colored ass, and squeezing until my fingers were lost in her succulent meat, "and even though you like pussy, Night Eyes, you're still just a woman, and nothing beats great dick, does it?"

"Don't push me, asshole," Willowbud panted, her tones exerted and rough, her body slickening with sweat. "I can get better than you in a minute."

"Are you sure?" I breathed into her ear, driving her against the wall, feeling her pussy leaking between her thighs with approval, feeling her insides clench gratefully, feeling her lewd lips grip their fleshy hold around my stretching girth and suck me in with lecherous avarice.

"No," Willowbud moaned softly, her tone bordering on astonishment, "you're different."

I spun us from the wall and laid Willowbud on the table, grabbing her thighs and spreading them wide, letting her rest her heels on my shoulders. She wasn't just moaning and panting, but crying out now, trying to contain it, but unable to. Sweet tones of feminine vulnerability sung from her lush lips, and her black eyes widened and lolled in their sockets. Her caramel complexion was slick with her sweat and reddened at the cheeks, stomach and neck, straining with the exertion of the pleasure that was taking her. She planted her palms on the table and brought her body upward, lifting her entire back from its surface so that her torso was level with her penetration. She slid her legs under my arms, bent them at the knee, and anchored her heels onto the table's edge, giving her leverage to thrust back against me. She slammed her pelvis into mine, cries of abject pleasure flowing from her lips with each collision, her hips holding us connected for an indulgent moment; rotating and grinding, wrapping her tight channel around my ruinous girth, savoring the way I stretched her open. I laid my body atop hers and took a nipple into my mouth, drawing her delectable flesh between my lips, feeling her soft breast stretch and deform from the suction. She dropped her head behind her shoulders and moaned a drawn-out whine that escalated with each thrust of my hips, her body lurching beneath me, shifting back and forth about the axis of her straightened arms. I planted a palm onto the table and wrapped a forearm around the small of her back, letting her arms have a reprieve and trapping her body against mine, feeling glistening soft warmth melding into my clenching abdomen. I tenderly sucked the sweet node of her breast as I violently hammered into her, her insides churning with the precursors of her climax.

"Oh fuck, blondie!" Willowbud screamed. "Don't fucking stop!"

I didn't. Willowbud's arms gave out, and we fell onto the table, her knees bending sharply, her calves connecting with her hamstrings. She splayed her bent legs wide, her body beckoning me to violate her, begging me to drive deeper into her sanctity, to breach the precious resistances within. My back flexed and clenched with my raging motions, the table creaked and shook beneath us, a foreboding cadence to Willowbud's escalating melody. She grabbed my ass and squeezed, pulling me forward, her mouth exalting into my ear, her heart fluttering against my chest. She massaged me with the muscles of her erogeneity; rolling motions that drew me into her, rewarding me for each thrust and fighting me for each retreat. Her reddened petals were glistening with her lustful secretion and stretching from her as I pulled out, her pelvic floor protruding with them, her nethers trying to keep me trapped inside. Her bent legs were quivering in their splayed position, her body was squirming beneath my compressing weight, her lips were expiring fluctuating cries, their intensity increasing as I thrusted. I tangled my hands in her fine white hair, pulled her head back and stared into her eyes, savoring her vulnerable expression, watching as she surrendered to me.

It wasn't just her that was losing it; she was driving me crazy, making me move with the violence she wanted, making give her every inch I had to give. Our lips connected below our locked gaze, and we exalted the tones of our orgasm into each other's sucking mouths; muffled tenors that rose to soprano, shrill with passion, desperate with need. We heaved, shifted, screamed, and came. My loins boiled-over with pressure, my balls quaked with pleasure, and I erupted into the Earth Former's womb and filled her to capacity. She writhed beneath me, assaulted by wave after wave of her crashing climax, her body twisting to every blast of euphoria that raged within her.

123456...8