The Creators Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you're a stranger," Mom said, "and some people fear strangers, and when people get scared, they become dangerous."

"But they wouldn't be strangers if I introduced myself!" I insisted, frustrated that Mom couldn't see the contradiction in her statement. "Then no one would have to be scared!"

"I don't think these are the kind of people who want to meet new people," Mom frowned, looking at the homogenous gentry, many of whom were staring at us. Flora suddenly turned from the path, and walked purposefully to the house Aunt Lucilla had spotted earlier. We stopped and watched her, and from the looks on Mom and Aunt Lucilla's faces, it was apparent that they were as confused as I was. I didn't know what houses were supposed to look like, but this one didn't look like it worked. Half the roof was missing, all the windows were broken, the door hung on its hinges, and the walls were blackened as though they'd been burnt. Flora examined the ruins for a moment, and then turned back, and walked toward us.

"Did you know the people who lived there?" Mom asked her. Flora didn't say a word. Aunt Lucilla, Freydis and Mom exchanged glances as the nymph walked past them, and down to the valley.

"Towerhead," Aunt Lucilla read the sign as we stepped onto the road, "what a wonderful shithole."

LUCILLA

There was no doubt about it, Towerhead was a shithole. There were three kinds of rural towns: quaint villages, pleasant hamlets, and destitute cow-towns. Towerhead was the latter. There was a time when I would've looked upon the derelict farm houses and broken fences with disdain, but I was too starved of civilization to be anything but delighted at the taste of it. It was obvious that the humans of Towerhead rarely saw people of other races by the looks they gave us, and I suspected they would've done more than gawk were it not for the imposing figure of Freydis Skyborne. I was glad that the High Guard was drawing so much attention, because out of the five of us, she was the only one wearing proper clothes. Diamond, Julia and Flora wore the tatters of blankets and cloaks, and my garb barely concealed the glowing patterns that would've given me away. That was why our first stop on the road to Drastin, was an apparel shop.

"Lucilla," Julia sighed as she tried on an oversized robe, "please don't dress my daughter like a whore."

"We're just experimenting with self-expression," I sniggered over to Julia from across the changing room. "Don't worry, I won't let her walk outside in this."

Diamond looked at herself in the mirror, testing the angles of her body. Her slender thighs were wrapped in fishnets, her supple glutes were crossed with garters, her thong did nothing to hide the coiled gift that bulged from the silk, and her brazier pushed everything high against her chest.

"So...?" I grinned, grateful for an excuse to let my eyes consume every inch of the antlered-hermaphrodite. "What do you think?"

"I don't see the point," Diamond frowned, "these clothes hold no practical purpose. I might as well be naked."

"You inherited your mother's fashion sense," I sighed, rolling my eyes to Julia as she smirked in the mirror. I walked behind Diamond, and rested my chin on her shoulder, looking at our mutual reflection. "The purpose of women's clothes isn't to be practical, but to accentuate what we like about ourselves. The outfit a woman wears is how she wants the world to perceive her."

"So, an outfit is like a message to people I don't know?" Diamond asked.

"Exactly," I smiled, "and what do you think this outfit says about you?"

"That I desire to be naked?" Diamond asked, cocking her head in her signature gesture of confusion.

"That's certainly one interpretation," I chuckled, "but these aren't the kind of clothes you actually take off."

"What do you mean?" Diamond asked.

"You remember what your mom told you about sex, right?" I grinned. Diamond smiled and nodded. "Well," I continued, "these are the kind of clothes you have sex in. So, what does this outfit say about you?"

"That I am ready for sex!" Diamond proclaimed loudly, overly-proud to have solved my riddle. I laughed into her shoulder, and even caught a glimpse of Julia trying to hide her smile. I didn't doubt that the old Julia would've been mortified that her hypothetical daughter was wearing lingerie, but Julia post-Passion did little more than give the barest glance of disapproval. It was just another change Passion had made that I begrudgingly had to admit I liked.

"That's right!" I giggled. "But your mother's correct, Sparkles; you look like a whore right now. Only whores are always ready for sex, and you're not a whore, are you?"

"I don't know," Diamond grinned mischievously, "do you think I would make a lot of money?"

"Oh my god, you'd make a fortune!" I chuckled as Julia scowled. "You're the only kind of your species, you're packing two sets of weapons, you're drop-dead gorgeous, and you're a virgin. You are the very definition of 'exotic.'"

"Remember what I told you about sex, Sweetie," Julia prompted her daughter as she stared pointedly at me.

"It should only be done with those you love and trust!" Diamond proclaimed, happy to have a reason to show what she had learned.

"And whores don't love or trust the people they have sex with," Julia said. "They trade their pleasure for money, and it is both unholy, and self-destructive."

"I don't actually want to be a whore," Diamond confessed, a bashful grin on her face, "I just wanted to know how much money I was worth."

"You're priceless," I grinned endearingly as I handed Diamond a dress, "now try this on."

The sundress fit Diamond beautifully, the yellow complimenting her olive complexion, the fabric loose, but well-fitting where it mattered. I tied her scarlet curls into a bow behind her pointed ears, tidying it about the base of her black antlers.

"What does this outfit say about me?" Diamond asked, twirling in the mirror and laughing as the dress's skirt whipped past her thighs.

"The dress and the bow say that you're a good girl and a delightful bundle of fun," I smiled, "but the stockings say that you have a dirty secret, and some lucky man or woman might get to find out what it is."

"My penis!" Diamond laughed, clapping gleefully. "That's the secret you're talking about, right, Aunt Lucilla?"

"Sparkles, keep your voice down!" I hissed through my laughter as Julia turned red beside us. "There are other people in the store, and you won't get to keep your secret if you tell it to everyone!"

Diamond placed a conspiratorial finger on grinning her lips, and narrowed her eyes impishly as she tiptoed out of the changing room, where Freydis was waiting, pretending not to have heard everything she just did. I tossed the valkyrie some money to pay for Diamond's clothes, and then closed the door to see Julia looking pointedly at me on her stool.

"I don't mind that you're attracted to her," Julia said softly, "but I wish you'd let her find herself in her own way. I know Diamond was born a grown woman, but she still has a lot of maturing to do."

"I'm just guiding her along," I replied carefully, "you know I won't touch her without your blessing."

"Blessing," Julia snorted, slumping her shoulders as she looked in the mirror. "The woman who used to give blessings and wear robes is gone. I feel like an imposter with these on."

"Do you want me to give you a little makeover?" I grinned as Julia pulled off her robes. Julia smiled ruefully and nodded, and I guiltily revealed the outfit I had already picked for her. I wasn't the smartest woman, but I had a mind for fashion few others could match, and I knew exactly what Julia needed. The blouse exposed a modest amount of shoulder and midriff, but a vulgar amount of cleavage. Julia's pale sparkling complexion was bared where it would be the most effective, and her unnaturally-enlarged breasts were quite the asset. The pants hugged her glutes snugly, lifting and separating, while the inseam was generous enough to accommodate her manhood without drawing too much attention to it. Personally, I would've liked to let the thing bulge in all its glory, but I knew Julia was still very self-conscious about it.

"Well," I said, beaming over her shoulder, "do you like it?"

"I really shouldn't," Julia smiled guiltily, "but it does look good on me, doesn't it?"

"It's almost perfect," I whispered, pulling the item from my pocket, "it's just missing one thing."

I draped the golden chain about Julia's neck, and smiled at her widening eyes. The crescent symbol of the Holy Mother dangled from its center, and I grinned as it disappeared into her cleavage. I clasped the chain about her nape, and planted a tender kiss where the metal met.

"You'll always be Sister Julia to me," I whispered, holding her tightly from behind. Julia smiled tearfully, and let her head fall on her shoulder, locking gazes with me. Our lips connected below our closing eyes, and I tasted the sweet honey of her kiss for the first time in weeks. It was different now; more passionate, more aggressive, more... everything. I begrudgingly thanked Passion once again, and dripped like butter into the hedonism of my lover. There was a promise behind that kiss, and I grinned internally as I felt it pass between our sucking mouths. It doesn't really matter what kind of a woman you are, whether you're pious or agnostic, uptight or free-willed; if your lover gives you jewelry, you must reciprocate. I just didn't think she'd do it right there. Thank you, Passion; you dead wonderful old whore.

JULIA

Lucilla's soft lips stoked the flame that I'd let dwindle, her tongue supplied the fuel, and her body set it ablaze. I didn't know how I'd gotten her pressed against the mirror, my trembling fingers tearing her white turtle neck from her body, her fumbling hands struggling with my belt as our lips smeared spit and lipstick across our devouring mouths. Our noses pressed beside each other and breathed with sharp desperate intakes as the fervency of our kiss grew, only broken so that I could rip Lucilla's shirt from her neck. Her fine platinum hair tangled in disheveled strands with the forcefulness of the pull, and her breasts jiggled delightfully from their release. The fiery patterns that tattooed her were bright with my desire, illuminating from her and thrumming with anticipation. She finally managed to rip my belt away, and I shoved my pants down as her fingers ripped my blouse along the seam, sending buttons clattering to the floor as my bust burst from the torn cloth.

"Oh, god I need it!" Lucilla breathed desperately, her eyes pleading as her hands wrapped around me. "I need it right now!"

I needed it even worse. I was shaking with the desire, my motions forceful and violent, my patience gone. I grabbed Lucilla by the succulent meat of her thighs, beneath her skirt and above her high stockings, pulled one leg up, and pushed between them. My raging rigid heat found wet soft warmth. Her moist petals gave way to my advance, her lewd lips stretched inwardly as I penetrated, and her tight sheath welcomed me into her with slickening nectar and sucking muscles. Our pelvises met, our breasts flattened together, and our mouths moaned a mutual tone of satisfaction. I slowly sunk the last few inches I had through her tightness, and felt Lucilla's thighs quiver around me as I touched her bottom.

"Holy shit!" Lucilla cried, eyes wide in wonderous pleasure, lips gaping in a pink oval. "Julia, you're so fucking deep!"

"Shh!" I hissed, trying to contain my own exaltation. "There are people right outside!"

"I know," Lucilla grinned an open-mouthed smile, "maybe they'll complain to the manager."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I smiled.

"You'll just have to think of a way to shut me up," Lucilla smirked.

Lucilla's stifled screams wetted against my palm as I rammed into her, unable to be gentle, possessed by an animalism that flowed through every vein. Lucilla welcomed my ferocity; locking her heels together behind my hips, sinking her fingers into my rippling glutes and giving me an encouraging squeeze. Her eyes were wide above my pressing hand, her breasts pillowed against mine and slickened with sweat, her ass deformed against the mirror behind her, creating flat circles of flesh that squeaked as they slid up and down, wet with the secretion that ran down her taint. Her body lurched upward with each thrust, accompanied by a suppressed squeal of delight and an internal spasm that seemed to suck me deeper into her. Her weak feminine tones goaded my new masculinity, and I growled with avarice as I pressed and thrusted harder, compelled by some instinct to break this woman in two.

The violence of my motions increased, and Lucilla's sapphire eyes began to lose focus, lolling in their sockets. The muffled tones that she exalted against my pressing hand weren't squeals and cries, but guttural, gasping sounds. I couldn't keep my own sounds from filtering through. Aggressive growls burned past my lips; tones seeped in masculine lust but expelled with a female pitch. Lucilla released her grip on my driving ass and cupped my flattened breasts. She changed the tenor of my cries with a lecherous squeeze, and milk flowed from my nipples as weak femininity flowed from my red lips. I stumbled backward at the feeling, and barely caught myself on the stool before tumbling to the floor. Lucilla's eyes regained their focus, and they grinned playfully at me. She squeezed harder, and I screamed in abject delight as spurts of white life shot from me and dribbled onto her naked breasts, wetting our bodies as they shifted together.

"Lucilla, stop!" I begged, not meaning the words I was saying. She knew it. She pulled my cupping hand from her mouth, and wrapped her lush pink lips around a nipple, her eyes gleaming up at me as she drank. I sobbed gratefully and surrendered to her, letting her feed from my breast as I defiled her with my hips. Our lust became a sinuous dance upon the stool; Lucilla straddled atop me, her hips grinding behind her, one cheek raising while the other fell, her slit stirring around my driving cock. I shifted with her; driving between her legs in contest with her deep grinds, hooking my hands onto the crossbars of the stool and leaning back, letting my head fall behind my shoulders as I balanced us. I struggled to keep my weight centered as Lucilla did everything she could to sabotage our position. She sucked harder from my breasts, swallowing my nectar as her hands moved down, caressing fingertips along the clenched rises of my abdomen before trailing across my thrusting hips, and beneath the site of our depravity. I gasped when I felt a finger pushed through my moist folds, and growled when I felt another enter my ass. Lucilla gave me a playful wink as she toyed with me from the inside, controlling me like a puppeteer, making my body do as she pleased while she straddled me. I thrusted by the beckoning of her fingers, moaned by the command of her consuming slit, arched my back by the compulsion of her sucking lips. I indulged in her lustful slavery until I couldn't control the reactions of my body, and the balancing act became a spectacle of controlled falling.

Lucilla's fingers tore from my holes as we rolled onto the floor, tumbling in a blur of platinum and crimson hair. I ended up on top, and I grinned into Lucilla's eyes as my body weight suppressed her. She grinned back; 'do your worst,' the look seemed to say. I did. Each violent thrust sent a spasm through Lucilla, compelling her posture to stiffen beneath me, and her grip on my ass to tighten. I felt her depths churning with the precursor of her ascension, spasming sporadically, each convulsion more violent than the last, each internal expulsion translated through her external reactions. She writhed uncontrollably, her hips gyrating in congruence with my drives, her breasts squishing and smearing sweat and milk across our glistening alabaster busts, her belly clenching and spasming against mine. Pleading desperate sounds rose with each of her gasping breaths, her face flushing with her effort and ascension, her complexion gleaming and mingling with the sweat of my own. Our bodies slickened against one another, moving with greater fervency, shifting up and down as we exalted through gritted teeth. Her eyes bulged in their sockets, her sapphire irises rolled into her head, and she panted her exhilarating climax against me, her heart thundering and her diaphragm heaving. She bucked and twisted as though trying to escape the euphoria that was taking her, and then she tensed in a toe-curling, leg-trembling release, her song ringing clear and true, echoing throughout the shop.

DIAMOND

Everyone in the store was staring with slackened jaws at the door Freydis, Flora and I loitered next to. Aunt Lucilla's delighted shrieks accompanied Mom's exerted tones, punctuated by the sounds of flesh smacking on flesh. I grinned up at Freydis.

"Hey Freydis," I smiled, biting my lip, struggling to keep my laughter to myself, "guess what they're doing in there?"

"I can't imagine," Freydis said dryly, her jaw working in the tell-tale sign that she was uncomfortable. I leaned toward her, and cupped my hand over my lips.

"They're having sex!" I giggled through my whisper. Freydis rolled her eyes, and then narrowed them as a man approached. He looked angry, his bald head as red as his face, his fists clenched.

"What is the meaning of this?" the man demanded. "This is a godly town, and you heathens can't just come in here and sully—"

The changing room door opened a crack, and four gold pieces flew from its threshold before it slammed shut, silencing the man. The man picked the coins up, tested one with his teeth, then smiled companionably to Freydis, and walked away.

"Is that man a whore?" I asked Freydis. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"No, he's the shopkeeper," Freydis said as the man assumed an apologetic posture to his mortified customers.

"But Aunt Lucilla just gave him money so that she could have sex," I said, cocking my head, "so doesn't that make him a whore?"

"That's an interesting question," Freydis said, crossing her arms and frowning in contemplation. "In my land, money holds no value; it is honor that binds our people. In this land, the gentry claim godliness to be their priority, but it is jettisoned for a pittance of wealth. This man sold his values for coin, and that either means his values weren't dearly held, or that he is a whore, as you say. It's a question for the philosophers, I suppose."

"Oh, you didn't come?" Aunt Lucilla's voice filtered through the door, its tenor dripping with grateful satisfaction. "You're still so fucking hard for me, babe; do you want to stick it in my asshole?"

Freydis stiffened next to me, and the jaws of the customers dropped even lower, their eyes bulging, none of them even attempting the pretense of shopping. I frowned.

"Hey, that's not how you do it!" I exclaimed to Freydis. "Mom told me the penis goes into the vagina. Someone needs to tell Aunt Lucilla that she's doing it wrong. Aunt Lucilla! Aunt Lucilla!" I knocked on the door, "That's not where you're supposed to put the penis!"

LUCILLA

"Oh, Good Mother!" Julia hissed, her swollen cock bulging in my neck. "Diamond has been listening to us the whole time!"

I honestly couldn't've given a smaller shit who was listening. I was in a fugue state of post-orgasmic bliss, kneeling at the altar of my lover, worshipping her cock like it deserved to be worshipped. I tasted my pussy on her shaft as my lips sucked with sensual avarice, my eyes staring half-lucidly up at Julia, full of unconditional adoration.

"Lucilla?" Julia asked, pulling her shaft from my mouth. I instinctively followed it as it receded, and Julia had to put her hand on my forehead to keep from crawling after it.

123456...9