The Creators Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I cure our gladiators of S.T.D s afterward," Brandon added. "Of which there are many."

"I did a gangbang once," Lucilla smiled, "it was actually a devil's threesome, but between two of the biggest orcs you'd ever seen. I didn't walk right for days."

"My first gangbang was with an orc, an elf, a dwarf, Mistress, and a half-giant," Astrid added with a slight smile. "I thought I was going to die, but Mistress got me through it."

"You did more than just 'get through it,'" Willowbud smirked, "you were practically speaking in tongues."

"I lost my hetero virginity in a gangbang," Julia said quietly, an impish smile on her usually-pious portrait.

"Bullshit!" from Brandon.

"It's true," Julia giggled. "I was in Passion's womb, and she brought her sons to me and... well, they did not leave me wanting, or vacant."

"There's a slut in that nun, isn't there?" Willowbud smirked.

"An anal slut," Lucilla sniggered, and the two women shared a laugh as Julia's cheeks reddened.

"Brandon and I were going to experiment along those lines today, actually," Willowbud said.

"He told us," Julia grinned.

"Did he?" Willowbud gave Brandon an apprising look, "I thought you wanted to keep a lid on that."

"I needed a good ice-breaker."

"And he decided his anal-bleaching would suffice," Lucilla chuckled.

"It certainly got us talking, didn't it?" Brandon said with a raised eyebrow.

"If I'm being honest, it seems like kind of a one-sided proposition," Lucilla sneered at Willowbud, glancing at the depression in the Earth Former's inseam. "By which I mean, Brandon doesn't appear to be making too great a sacrifice."

"Oh, we're doing that now, are we?" Willowbud bared her teeth, hooking her thumbs into her waistband. "Do you want to see a magic trick, Your Highness?"

And with that, Willowbud pulled down her pants, showing the mortified Julia and sneering Lucilla her bald pussy. She grew a cock from her slit as a pair of balls dropped from her pelvis, and the pair of elves dropped their jaws in congruence.

"Ta-dah!" Willowbud exclaimed with a flourish of her hand.

"Good Mother!" Julia gasped.

"Holy shit," Lucilla whispered, looking slightly hungry.

"Well, come on," Willowbud said to Julia, "let's nip this in the bud before we end up starting a war over it. Pull up your skirt, Sister."

"What?!"

"It used to be that I was the only woman packing heat," Willowbud said, "and that made me the queen-bee in some circles. I need to know if I've just been dethroned."

"Julia's way bigger than that!" Lucilla laughed. Julia did not look like she appreciated her hype-woman.

"Only one way to find out," Willowbud shrugged.

"There are some things better left unknown," Julia said, blushing even more.

"That sounds like someone who's got a pussy where her balls should be," Willowbud smirked. Julia narrowed her eyes, the redness in her face darkening for a different reason. She kicked off her shoes, marched over to Willowbud, and pulled up her skirt, her eyes fixed on the Earth Former's.

"Bow to your queen," she sneered.

"Fuck," Willowbud sighed, "yeah, that's... both length and girth, huh? Shit... well... wait, you know what? It doesn't mean shit when it's soft. Get hard."

"Don't you think that's a little desperate?" Julia smirked.

"I don't think you've got anymore to spare," Willowbud smirked back, stroking herself, "but I've got a few secret inches left."

"This is beyond stupid."

"Can't get it up?" Willowbud asked, eyes twinkling. "Performance anxiety isn't uncommon, Sister; it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Not all boners are created equal!" Brandon piped-in jovially. "Tera can make sure everyone is at peak performance."

"That's true," Willowbud said, glancing at me. "Care to help out?"

"I'd love to," I stepped alongside the two women, reaching with worshipful fingers, longing to grasp what I'd been staring covetously at. Julia took a cautious step back, her face telling me she still hadn't forgiven me for taking her daughter hostage. My hand found her tool, and her face found forgiveness. I suppressed a shudder as I felt both women engorged in my palms, my seductive touch localized to prevent enslavement. I unwrapped my hands finger-by-finger, then squatted until my ass was level with my ankles, my back straight, my eyes lasciviously inspecting the two gods.

"It's really close," I said, sliding a studious finger along both shafts, hiding a grin as precum bubbled from both tips. "We'll have to do a side-by-side to know for sure."

I guided Julia forward, and she didn't protest. I slowly slid her pale sparkled shaft alongside Willowbud's caramel trunk, pressing them against each other, making the women feel every bump of vein of the other until finally, a tip pressed a pelvis.

"I win," Julia whispered, her eyes a few inches higher than Willowbud's, but their gazes connected all the same.

"I guess you do," Willowbud conceded with a whisper of her own, her forest-green irises shining from their black depths, wild with the same hunger reflected in Julia's emerald stare.

"What's my prize?" Julia asked, a hand coming from her side, cupping Willowbud's cheek, a thumb running along lush lips. Julia's kind empathetic piety fell away like a loose gown, revealing a woman of dangerous passions. I could tell by the look in Willowbud's eyes that she'd seen it in the nun all along.

"You only ever earn what you take," Willowbud whispered. Julia's mouth curled into a wicked grin, and Willowbud's did the same.

"Then I think I'll take Brandon's deal off your plate," Julia muttered, one hand sliding down Willowbud's chest, abdomen and pelvis as the other trailed fingertips down the arc of Willowbud's spine.

"That deal goes both ways, Sister," Willowbud replied, leaning into the Heat Bringer, their shafts pressing to each other's bellies, precum darkening their clothes.

"I have a feeling..." Julia whispered, her trailing hand finding Willowbud's bare ass, squeezing into caramel glute until her fingers disappeared in the fat, "...that your apprehension is born from inexperience. Maybe you've taken a finger, maybe a toy, but never a man."

"Your intuition is remarkable," Willowbud breathed, one hand twirling a finger into Julia's crimson strands, the other sliding between her legs. "Are you going to be a lady, and let me go first?"

"No," Julia smiled, and Willowbud's grin grew even wider. She stepped from her pants, pressing deeper into Julia's body, connecting them from pelvis to chest. Julia's nipples pointed vulgarly through the silk of her white dress, her ample bust consuming the petite swell of Willowbud's shirted bosom. Their eyes stayed locked as their sneering mouths neared each other, their lips opening, their tongue sneaking through them. They connected, their cheeks growing gaunt in a combative devouring, humming their lechery through wet smacks as their faces rotated to gain purchase. Their hands moved on each other, ripping necklines through their bodices, springing their breasts free in a jiggling display of caramel and white, the domes deforming and gleaming wetly in the midmorning sun.

"I heard you were nearly bested by an infant," Astrid's words in my ear, her lips against my lobe, her hands on my shoulders, sliding down my arms, moving down my torso, coming together between my legs. "I heard you had to cheat to beat her."

"Fighting dirty and winning is still winning," I chuckled, my hands playing through the shorn sides of her head, tangling into the braided lengths of her crown, pulling her face into the crook of my neck. My head drooped blissfully to the side, murmurs of gratitude leaking from my lips as Astrid's fingers did their work inside me. We'd been inseparable since becoming fighting partners, and knew the secrets of each other's bodies inside and out. I laced my fingers around the back of Astrid's head, and supported myself as she made my legs weak. She curled three digits against the spot within me, the thumb of that hand pressing the clit, the other hand wetting with the fluid she coerced from me, and moving slowly behind. I moaned my satisfaction as she pinched her fingers together about the purple circle of my rim, and gradually pushed her entire hand inside. Knuckle by knuckle, joint by joint, I felt every contour of her stretch me with painful pleasure, my sheath clinging and coiling like a fleshy vice, beckoning her deeper into my filth. I opened my mouth to cry my delight, but someone beat me to it.

LUCILLA

I stared with mouth agape at the two gladiators. Never in my life had I seen two creatures move together like that. It was like they were dancing; Astrid holding Tera from behind, her hands playing within the woman, Tera reacting with the motion of her hips, bending and swaying, and Astrid bending and swaying in time, her pelvis connected with Tera's ass, her lips connected with Tera's collar. Both women bore curves that put mine to shame, and both were laced with muscle that rippled subtly with every motion. Tera's abdomen stretched into tonal sections, her domes shadowing their striations as her back arched, her purple lips parting to yield blissful moans, her onyx hair laying thin strands over her flushed complexion, tangling about her satanic horns. Astrid's larger frame encompassed the succubus, white wings folding over her, tattooed arms trapping her lustfully, tattooed legs supporting her.

"It's like watching art, isn't it? Like a fallen angel seducing the devil herself," a man's voice said. I looked up to see Brandon standing by my couch, enjoying the spectacle as much as I was, as evidenced by the growth in his trousers. He sat beside me, watching Tera and Astrid as they performed their hellish mating, watching Julia and Willowbud as they progressed to further stages of undress, wrestling with each other. I could tell Brandon didn't know how to broach me. Though he was a god, he was still a commoner, and that mental barrier between peasant and royalty was a hard one to break. So, I jumped on his lap, grinned back at him, and took the initiative.

TERA

My eyes opened to lazy slits, focusing on Princess Lucilla's royal features; the elegant length of her neck, the pronouncement of her proud chin, the big blue eyes set above delicate cheeks, framed with fine platinum hair. She was curvy for an elf, both her and Julia were (especially Julia), but Lucilla's porcelain flesh spoke of a pure bloodline, and the complex patterns that laced it only added to her majesty. This woman certainly looked the part of a storybook princess, but the expression she was giving me didn't belong in any kind of fairytale, and the things she was doing hardly belonged in a whore house. Princess Lucilla had Brandon's entire fist up her ass, her body rigid with the intensity of it, her arms and legs creating a bridge over the man who was violating her.

"Astrid, I think we have a challenger," I chuckled. I'd met Lucilla's type before; privileged sluts who gaged their self-worth on how 'wild' they could be, always overcompensating and sexually one-upping. They were some of my favorite people. Give me two of those whores, and I could turn any party into an orgy in under twenty minutes.

"She's not even in the same league," Astrid breathed onto my neck, pushing her invasion deeper, causing my knees to buckle. "Ignore her."

"Give her a chance to prove herself," I gasped, licking my lips at the elf. "What's the harm in friendly competition?"

Brandon matched Astrid's progress with obvious amusement, causing Lucilla to growl with the deepening of her penetration, her neck standing with tension. Her occupied pussy was flushed with the arousal of her anal violation, the clear nectar dripping down Brandon's massaging fingers, the tendons in his hand flexing as he gently discovered her secrets. Her diaphragm heaved with breath, the white silk of her dress darkening with the exertion of her lust, clinging to the obvious swell of her breasts, pointed nipples signaling her joy, cleavage glistening from glowing flesh. She bit her lip in concentration, gave me a wink, and shifted herself downward; her hips swaying this way and that, her knees bending, her supporting arms trembling as she corkscrewed Brandon's fist into her rim, the fleshy cuff wrapping gratefully about his wrist as the entrance narrowed around a lesser girth.

"Perhaps I underestimated her," Astrid mused, adjusting my penetration to match Lucilla's, forcing me to climb to my tip-toes, breathless sobs expiring from my chest. "I think she's mad that you dismembered her earlier; perhaps you should make amends?"

"I want to see how far she can take it!" I gasped, chest rising and falling, cheeks flushed, lips gaping with desperate expirations. "Don't stop!"

"We wouldn't want to hurt the little princess, would we?" Astrid kissed my neck. "I'm sure she has the spirit, but her body isn't built like yours. Mistress and Her Holiness have enough hostility for the lot of us; let us be peacemakers."

BRANDON

I'd lived with two succubi, a corrupted deity, a vampire with limitless libido, and a sexually-mutated valkyrie for the better part of a month, and not once had any of them jumped on my lap and told me to stick my fist as far up their ass as I could. I had known Princess Lucilla for the better part of an hour, and already my fingers were tickling colon. I could see why Sister Julia had bound with her; this one was definitely a keeper.

"Oh, thank god!" Lucilla sobbed when Astrid stopped her venture. The princess looked down at me from over her shoulder, her porcelain face flushed, her eyes leaking, her pink lips gaping in a smile. "This was my first time trying that, and you were already past my limit."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No!" Lucilla practically begged before regaining her composure with an embarrassed smile. "No, just... stretch me like you were doing before."

"Like this?" I curled my hand into a fist, and began rotating as I gently pushed and pulled. Lucilla's head fell behind her shoulders, her arms straining against the couch's headrest, her intricately-patterned back flexing above my face as she shifted to the movements of my penetration, her mouth moaning and hissing as pain and pleasure clashed within her. Tight heat surrounded my closed hand, vile muscles twitching and constricting with my every shift, the smooth flesh of her innards deforming against my knuckles. My other hand massaged Lucilla almost lovingly, fingers pressing with gentle circles, a calming contrast to the abuse I was delivering to her exit. Astrid carried the moaning Tera over to us, her body twisted about the valkyrie as she was impaled during transportation. Lucilla eased herself forward, facing away as she straddled me, giving me a great view of just how much of my arm had disappeared inside her. Her asshole was a pink thin circle that whitened with each twitch, centered about succulent, porcelain glutes that glowed with the swooshing patterns that marked her, her skirt draping over the tops of her glistening domes. She pulled her dress the rest of the way off her, and gave me an excited smile over her shoulder as Tera was lowered between my legs.

LUCILLA

There had been a time when I would've been sexually intimidated by Tera and Astrid, but now, I was only excited by women with more experience. My challenge had been more of invitation than anything, and I was glad they accepted, because I didn't doubt Tera could've taken Astrid to the elbow.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot, Your Highness," Tera said, words dripping from her lips. "Or I guess the wrong hand, in your case. Let us reintroduce ourselves."

Tera slid her body up mine, her touch electric, her motions unnaturally alluring. Her larger bosom seemed to consume my chest, her toned abdomen was silky despite the muscle, her thighs were supple, and seeped their warmth into mine as she locked them around me. My vision was filled with tantalizing violet irises, their depths whispering of unspeakable pleasure. There were words I had planned to say; clever, flirtatious words, but Brandon's hands pushed them from my mind, and they were lost in Tera's promising gaze.

"Princess?" Tera asked, voice like honey. I knew she was limiting her seductive powers, but it seemed that she couldn't stem them completely with Astrid doing her work. The hormones that marked Tera's species leaked from her sweat and mingled with my flesh, radiating their desire deep into my nerves. I recalled the look on Diamond's face when Tera had taken her hostage, the rapt desire in her changed eyes. I wanted to know what that felt like.

"No, not Princess," I whispered, taking Tera's hands and guiding them to my glutes, making her spread me so that Brandon could push even deeper, "Slave."

"Are you sure?" she asked, a long, forked tongue sliding across lush, purple lips. I'd never been surer of anything in my life. I was drunk with her.

"Take me," I whispered. I melted into her body, melted into her kiss, felt her devilish tongue taste me in a way I'd never been tasted before. Unbridled hedonism, untamed lust. Tera's intoxication was one of limitless indulgence, and I dove into its shackles with both feet. Master, my mind whispered as I surrendered myself, make me like you.

JUSTINA

Diamond was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Her skin was a rich, olive tone that sparkled with bejeweled freckles, canvasing a body of slender grace that bore small breasts, a supple backside, and a modest manhood above glistening, pink petals. Her scarlet hair made a fiery mane about her head as she relaxed on the bed, her black antlers digging into the pillow, her red lips parted, her emerald irises shining from her mother's apple cheeks. I straddled her on my knees, my long thin tail curved forward, its length sliding between the folds of my pussy as its tip penetrated Diamond's pink sphincter, milking her internal organ so that her cock curved backward with engorgement.

"You like it when a girl takes control, huh?" I smiled at her, slowly pushing in and out of her taut filth, listening to the sweet expirations of her lust as I stroked her cock.

"Yessss," Diamond hissed, her eyes closing blissfully, her back arching from the bed, her cock twitching with each press of my invading tail, her slit leaking down her taint, lubricating her defilement.

"Do you want me to take control of you completely?" I asked, pressing my thumb firmly on the underside of her tip, grinning as precum bubbled from its peak. I'd never fed from someone I'd enslaved before, and my instincts had been punishing me for not fulfilling my design. Still, I would never take someone against their will; I wasn't my mother.

"Will you let me go when it's done?" Diamond asked, running her hands up my thighs. I leaned forward, pressing belly to belly and breasts to breasts, my violet eyes smiling into her emeralds, my black hair tickling her face.

"Maybe," I grinned wickedly. "Maybe I'll make you my little slut forever."

"Are you joking? I'm not very good at telling the difference."

I laughed softly against her lips, running an endearing hand over a sparkling, apple cheek.

"Your mind is too beautiful a thing to chain," I whispered. "I just want to play with it for a little bit."

"Then make me your toy," Diamond whispered back, arching her body against me. I grinned into her eyes, and snaked my forked tongue into her mouth. Her lips pressed to mine as I relaxed, and let my powers pour into her.

JULIA

Most of my life I'd been a pacifist nun, trying to find tranquility and peace in the grace of the Holy Mother. Conversely, most of Night Eyes' life had been spent as a gangster, fighting tooth and nail for whatever it was she wanted to steal. As such, she treated me as rival stepping into her territory, and though we had a prearranged agreement, I had the feeling she wasn't planning on honoring it. Exactly who was getting fucked in the ass first had become a point of contention, and resolution would only be found through submission. I was shocked at how much I enjoyed it.

123456...9