The Creature

Story Info
An erotic love story of a girl and a soldier made in lab.
6.5k words
3.71
6.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''What a boring day'', thought Sara. She couldn't believe that she had graduated from college with a degree to be bored and scolded by others in this lab all day. There was only one reason why she wanted to work here, and that was Professor Davis. His projects were quite interesting and successful and this time he was about to lead a way to incredible innovation.

This time, his experiment was about creating humanoid "creatures'' which can't feel any emotions. He had been working on this for some time and was going to present the first newborns tomorrow in the conference room. She was looking forward to seeing them. While thinking about this, she suddenly heard the annoying voice of the head of the nurses. "Hey you, Professor Davis is waiting for you in his office. Do me a favor and take these reports to him as you go.'' Sara was the most hardworking person here but yet her efforts were never appreciated.

She took the reports and took the elevator to the professor's room. Before she could knock, the professor opened the door. ''Hello, Sara good to see you. Come in.'' She tried to hide the joy she felt as the professor had called her by her first name. ''Do you want to drink something? I can make someone bring for you.'' Sara was too excited to drink something. ''No, sir. Thank you.'' She wanted to hear why she was here immediately. The professor read her mind. ''I am sure you want to hear why I wanted to talk with you immediately.'' She answered in a shy way. ''Yes, professor. I am very curious.'' The professor took a deep breath."I have observed you for a long time and I think have been a good student. You have always done the task given to you in the best way possible. I thought this should be rewarded and I decided to make you my assistant."

Sara's eyes widened and she almost started to cry with joy. "But...but what about Karima?" The professor was delighted at her reaction. "Nothing! You will be working with her." Sara was more than happy that she took nobody's job. "Oh my god, can I hug you?" The professor didn't want to offend her, although he found this request unprofessional. He was very happy to have this girl around.

While hugging, the professor started speaking again. ''Karima is having a hard time dealing with three babies at once. And, I am always at the lab except for the weekends. So I have one condition, Sara. You know Karima has been living with me since the babies were born. You'll have to move into my house, at least for a while, until they grow up maybe.'' Sara stopped hugging and asked in surprise, "Until they grow up? How many years are we talking about?" The professor answered with a confident voice. ''Don't worry they will grow faster than you think. They are not normal babies.'' He laughed and continued. ''Get ready and let's go. We're done here. We have to be prepared for tomorrow.'' Sara was excited. "Let me let my family know that I won't be coming." The professor, on the other hand, was acting rather hectic and hasty. "You can call them on the road, let's go as soon as possible."

***

Sara couldn't help but wonder "Why is he taking care of the babies at home?" while sitting in the front seat of the professor's car. All the same, she understood that he wanted to keep them close to himself. As he always said, the humanoid soldiers' experiment was his most important project. Along the way, the professor told her what to do. He explained how to take care of babies and warned her not to form emotional bonds with them. He said she could see them as 'animals'. This would be more convenient.

Sara had no intention of forming an emotional bond with the human-like but non-human babies. Even the fact that they looked like humans gave her goosebumps, but she didn't even want to know what would they look like if not like humans. She was very ambitious and felt like she had taken the first step towards becoming a famous scientist. She could never afford to lose it.

When they arrived home, Karima greeted them. It would take a thousand witnesses to call it a house. It was a huge mansion with guards at the entrance. They went home together. She didn't have any belongings with her yet. After tomorrow's conference, she would go home and fetch her things. After all, she was supposed to live here now. She could only go home on the weekend now. Because the professor was at home on the weekends and was going to take her place.

She had no intention of going home. Her parents were incredibly toxic people and they had never been supportive of her. Instead, they fought all the time, and Sara had her fair share of it. She would rather stay here with Karima and the professor and work on projects. They went inside and had a drink together. Karima and the professor were very kind to him. She was delighted that her value was finally recognized. The inside of the mansion was quite large. Only the hall was twice the size of his entire house.

The professor has been very useful to the world with his studies over the years, and these studies have made him rich. Then they ate dinner together, prepared by the old maidservant. They always talked about what was going to happen. The professor was very positive and excited.

Although his experiment was criticized by humanists, he would prove to them that their worries were in vain. Because these humanoid soldiers would have neither reason nor emotion, except to resemble human beings. After dinner, they went to the professor's private experiment room. They took care of all three babies as they talked together. They were like normal human babies. She somehow expected no cries and movements.

For a moment, she remembered that they will be trained to fight in deadly wars. She felt that she was starting to feel sorry for them, but then if the professor knew that she felt pity for them, he wouldn't have kept her here, so she shook that thought out of her mind and focused on her work. This is how the night ended. Sara moved into the guest room that Karima showed her. She would stay here from now on. It was a very nice and large room. She had to wake up fresh for tomorrow. So she tried to sleep but couldn't after trying for a while. Instead, she got up and started walking around the house. She thought that if she got tired, she would be able to sleep. Somehow dealing with all three babies didn't tire her enough. She entered various rooms.

There were interesting things in each of them. It was hard for her not to vomit in one of the rooms. Because the inside of the room was filled with baby corpses preserved in jars with special liquids. It was clear that these were failed experiments. She couldn't stay in that room any longer, but her curiosity about the other rooms had doubled. Then, in the two rooms she entered, there were experimental materials. "How many rooms are there in here?" She couldn't help thinking.

When she got to the last room, she just stood in front of the door. When she opened the door, she saw that the room was bright. She didn't have to turn the lights on like in other rooms. She thought they had forgotten to turn it off but was shocked by what she saw. Inside the room was a glass cage, and inside it was a man! He was just sitting in the cage. Sara started walking towards the cage. She was trying to figure out why he was closed here. As she approached the cage, she noticed that the man was also getting up and walking slowly toward her. When she got right in front of the cage, the man came right in front of her as well. Just then, Sara noticed that the man's eyes were pitch black. There were no pupils! Just black eyes.

As much as this frightened her, she wanted to help him. She knew that some crazy mad scientist was detaining poor people and experimenting on them. Professor Davis might have been one of them. This poor man must have been kept here in this cage for a long time. She tried to talk to him.

"Hello...Why are you here?" It was impossible for the man to hear his voice through this very thick glass. However, the thick glass had round and very small holes. She thought he was being contacted from here. She tried to speak again. "Why are they keeping you here?" The man just stood there looking at her. He was watching her mouth movements as she spoke. ''I can help you if you talk to me'' He was studying her face. Sara stared into his eyes as if hypnotized by that look. She felt things that she couldn't make sense of, or that she was ashamed to make sense of. She also began to study the man's face. His lips were quite attractive for a man. He looked very attractive with his pale skin and stubble. She could tell from his large build that he was well taken care of here. But why was he here? She was startled by a sudden voice behind her.

"First soldier of the experience." Sara quickly turned around and saw the professor. Without giving her a chance to speak, he continued. "Let's call it the first and only successful one." Sara just froze where she was. "It is a great honor for me that this creature has grown and thrived. This gave me great courage to present my work to the world. All countries will line up to buy my soldiers. The people, who do not want to lose their sons and husbands in wars, will give me great support and pressure their government to add my soldiers to their army."

Sara was frightened by the anger in the professor's voice. ''To the humanists to shut up, I will prove that my soldiers are creatures more callous and emotionless than even animals.'' He was staring at the glass when he said that. He continued. '' They are nobody's sons, husbands, relatives, school friends. No one will remember them.'' The creature was staring at them as well. When the professor said his last sentence, he snarled, opening his mouth wide, and showing them shark-like fangs. Sara was relieved that she hadn't just tried to get him out of the cage.

***

The next morning they hurried to the laboratory. The conference room had already been prepared by the staff. While the preparations were going on, the babies were in the back getting prepared for the presentation by Karima, the professor, and a few staff members. They were placed in a clear glassy box. There were no beds under them. It was the same treatment as animals in pet shops. She became uncomfortable with this and went to the conference room. Journalists were already packed for the evening's presentation. What she saw last night was haunting her.

She couldn't get the professor's words out of her mind. And the eyes... Neither the dark eyes. While she was thinking that, she could not hear the professor approaching from behind. "What's the matter, Sara?" He began to speak, lowering his voice even more. ''You look terrible. I hope it's not about what you saw last night." Sara didn't want to lose her job. ''No, professor, I just slept a little.''

The professor looked lovingly. He didn't believe her. "I told you not to pity him, my dear student. He has no mind or emotions. Don't worry about him. I trust you. Soon you will stop pitying him." He patted her on the back with his hand, "Come on, I need you inside." Sara walked in with the professor, pretending to smile. She was right to be shocked. She found it unrealistic that the professor asked her to pretend she hadn't seen a humanoid monster, which was unbelievably handsome, yesterday. At the same time, as the professor had said, even though that soldier was made to fight, she felt sorry for him as he had to be kept in the cage. Still, she tried not to think about all this. She helped with everything until everything was ready for the evening.

In the evening, everything went perfectly. The professor finished his presentation without any problems. Although a few humanists protested, the rest seemed convinced. The protesters were hastily driven out. The professor received a standing ovation at the end of the speech. His experiment was supported by the public for the time being. And that meant the professor only needed to wait for the permission for mass production of humanoid soldiers. After the presentation, the professor asked Sara if she wanted to be dropped off at home. She accepted this offer to bring her belongings. But Sara thought deeply about staying or not throughout the speech and decided not to be back in the mansion.

Although those babies didn't feel as much as animals, they could cry and had their diapers changed throughout the presentation. They were babies. And when they grew up... They would be human again, just like the man in the glass cage. For her, they are as helpless as real human beings in a war.

Along the way, the professor drove without speaking. He looked at Sara from time to time, waiting to see if she would say something. Yet she just looked through the window. Karima was sitting next to Sara in the backseat. She was drowsy with fatigue. The babies were taken to the mansion by another vehicle, accompanied by guards. Saying goodbye when she got home, Sara walked slowly into the house. Although she had informed his mother and father, she could not escape the scolding. She didn't have the strength to respond at all. She went straight to her room and locked the door. She fell into a deep sleep because of all that tiredness.

When she woke up in the morning, she had her breakfast. She had roasted red peppers, tossed in oatmeal, and had cracked eggs on top. It wasn't bad, albeit carelessly prepared. She didn't eat bread. When she added oats to something, there was no need for bread. Picking up her phone, she saw a message from Karima. "You're coming, aren't you?"

Karima was a nice woman. She was a very knowledgeable and productive assistant. She was also helpful in almost every project of the professor. She had a few projects based on what she learned from the professor too, but these projects never attracted attention. She put the phone down and went to her room. She lay on her bed in the room. Somehow, she had a strange feeling. It wasn't pitying. It was longing.

***

Even though the professor had achieved some success yesterday, there was this fear inside him. While he was sitting on a couch in his large living room, he felt that he had made a mistake, thinking that Sara could handle it. Seeing the subject was inevitable if Sara was going to live in this house, and he hadn't bothered to lock the room. There was also weapon training. Of course, the sounds coming from underneath the house wouldn't sound normal to her just like they didn't to Karima.

He was afraid that Sara would report him for allowing a soldier to grow up without the government's permission. But he didn't see a problem with that. If he didn't get permission, which he would, in any case, it was enough to shoot the creature in the head. He could heal immediately when injured in other parts of his body, but the brain was the structure that controlled everything, and soldiers could only die if hit from there. He fell asleep for a moment and dreamed that he had taken the necessary permission. He proudly presented his soldier to the public. World leaders and commanders gave him a standing ovation.

While dreaming he woke up due to the sound of the ringing phone. The professor hurriedly picked up the phone. It was one of the outer gate guards. Sara was at the door. He demanded that he be taken in immediately and waited for her eagerly. Karima was with the babies. She knew she couldn't entrust babies to anyone but a hardworking and passionate assistant like Sara. He didn't want to leave Karima alone with the 3 babies either. And now, he was at home dealing with babies instead of going back to work. So he was very pleased in every way that Sara was back at work.

Sara came in and hugged the doctor. Together they went down to the lab and took care of the babies. After a while, the professor got ready and left. Together with Karima, they took care of all the needs of the babies. The babies were supposed to be fed only once a day. Once again, their diapers had to be changed. When they grow up, the professor explained in the presentation that they can live for almost a month without food or water and even so, they can be as strong as usual. So they are worth taking care of for about 5 years according to him. Yes, they only needed 5 years to be adults.

However, when the babies woke up, they were crying abnormally. For this, they were constantly put to sleep and various doses of injections were made to allow them to grow incredibly fast. She knew that they were crying so much because of the pain. But there was nothing she could do. If she wanted to become a famous doctor, she had to ignore them.

While Karima was giving one of the doses, Sara found an excuse and went upstairs. Her feet took her to the front of the room at the end of the hall. She slowly opened the door. And there he was. He was still sitting in the same place in the cage. Instead of the white T-shirt and khaki pants he had seen before, he was dressed in camouflage. He looked more like a soldier now. He got up when he saw her. He walked towards her as before. They looked at each other as before.

Sara saw a closet right next to the cage. When she reached down and opened the door, she saw that it contained huge chunks of meat. By removing a piece she sought an entry that she could give to the soldier. Then she saw a steel plate below. Where the plate was, there was an entrance big enough for the meat in her hand to enter. She bent down to put the meat in. The soldier bowed with her and didn't take his eyes off her. She opened the slider and inserted the meat into the hole.

The soldier somehow understood that the girl was harmless and wanted to help her. He didn't seem bothered. Sara slowly pulled her hand back after she placed the meat on the plate. When that handsome-faced soldier saw the meat, he took it in his hands and opened his mouth wide, filled with shark-like teeth. He took a big bite and started eating quickly. He had no difficulty biting off the raw meat. He was quite hungry. It was possible that he had not been fed for 1 month. While he ate, Sara surveyed the room. She had found another doorway. When she opened it, she saw that it was a shooting training area filled with weapons. She immediately closed the door and went back. She took one last look at the soldier on her way out.

***

When everyone was asleep, Sara got up from her bed and headed back to that room. She always wanted to see him. She was either hypnotized or... Or she had fallen in love. The first time she saw him, butterflies were flying in her stomach, she couldn't accept it. But that was the whole thing. She liked him. Her feet were leading her there. She opened the door and went inside. The soldier was sitting on his chair like always, and when she came he walked toward her again as usual. They looked at each other for a long time, as if they were longing. She heard gunshots today.

They came with a special military team and worked on weapons and boxing with the humanoid soldier. The professor was paying a general a lot of money for this training. They weren't allowed to watch the training. But later, everyone in the house was allowed to watch the test shootings with the general and the professor behind bulletproof glasses.

Because of the training, his hair and shirt were soaked in sweat. Professor was too busy talking about the development of the soldier so he forgot about drugging and washing him off. Yes, he had to be drugged to be get closed too. Professor would make her wash his body in the shower inside the cage from time to time after the training and seeing his naked body was nothing but torture for her. She had to have a shower after each time, too. But now, she was looking at him with tearful eyes. The creature was leaning against the glass, tired and wounded staring at her.

She reached into the cupboard and took a piece of meat and, took some first aid materials from the first aid box. She came to the steel door at the front of the glass cage and pressed a huge button. The door began to open slowly. The young woman stepped inside, the fluorescent lamp dazzled her eyes for a moment, and when she regained her sight, she couldn't see the soldier. He was gone. Sara dropped the meat and ingredients from her hand and looked left and right in the huge cage. But when she turned around, she could see him standing right in front of her.

12