The Creek

Story Info
Enjoying the first day of the year at the nude creek.
904 words
4.43
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MegWrites
MegWrites
48 Followers

A Day at the Creek

Getting dressed for the day I kept going back and forth whether to wear shorts and a sleeveless top or a sundress, the shorts and top won out. White panties, red shorts and a blue sleeveless top with my sturdy hiking shoes would be my choice. It felt so nice to pull my top over my newly grown breasts thank goodness for estrogen. I tossed a bikini (just in case I did not stay in the clothing optional area) beach towel, t-shirt, water bottle, and sunscreen into my backpack and excitedly headed to Ithaca.

After an hour drive, I finally arrived at Six Mile Creek and with some luck found a place to park on the side of the road for my first trip of the year to my favorite swimming hole outside of Ithaca. It is a beautiful hike down to the water and trail along the creek. I had been looking forward all winter to my first chance to swim and layout in the sun. Starting a hormone regimen, the year before had given me substantial breast growth over the fall and winter, and I could not wait to get naked and enjoy nature. These new puppies need some sun!

I usually hang out in an area of the Creek that generally attracts the LGBTQ community. I just feel safer there especially as my transition is proceeding nicely and I am feeling really good about myself.

After a beautiful hike down the hill, I found a nice flat rock to lie out on. There were maybe a dozen people already laying out and enjoying the sounds of the creek flowing by and the sun. I laid out for a while and decided to swim a little way down the creek to explore. I put my bikini on and just floated down the shallow creek for maybe a quarter of a mile and spotted a middle-aged guy laying out on a rock along the shore by himself.

He looked so peaceful, and I just started watching him lay there. I could see he was completely naked and then I got a pleasant view of his cock and oh my my even soft it was pretty big. Now I could not take my eyes off his cock my eyes seemed to lock on to it and I could not stop staring.

I saw him stir a bit and quickly pretended I was just floating through but then I saw a big smile come over his face and he looked right at me before closing his eyes.

As t stood there my breasts began to ache for attention and I wanted so badly to have that cock inside my mouth. The thought of it gliding in and out of my mouth was getting stronger each moment I stood there watching him. It was a beautiful day in a beautiful place, and I just wanted him so badly.

Finally, I thought fuck it I am going to him. I swam over to the rock he was laying on and as I got close to him, he sat on the edge and silently watched me come to him. His member was now semi erect and without either one of us saying a word I opened my lips and took it in my mouth. The feeling of his cock sliding into my mouth was just heavenly.

I stood in the water next to him and was so focused on having his cock in my mouth that I did not even care if other people could see what we were doing. He reached down and untied my bikini top, and my breasts were released to enjoy the cool water. When he reached down to fondle them my knees started to buckle but I never let that cock out of my mouth. I took his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I gripped it tightly working it in and out of my mouth and as my lips felt him sliding in and out, he buried it further and further down my throat.

His cock was so big and so hard that I was starting to gag but I just could not release it I wanted it further and further in my mouth. He was so turned on he began to furiously fuck my face and suddenly I felt those familiar lovely twitches that meant I would soon be tasting his cum. By now I could not wait and each of his thrusts was met by my mouth seeking to take his cock deeper and deeper.

Suddenly he shuddered and my mouth and throat were flooded with his hot cum gushing into me. I swallowed as quickly as I could but there was so much it ran down the corners of my mouth dripping down my chin onto my breasts.

Although he was completely spent, and his beautiful cock was becoming softer I did not want him to pull out but as he did, I licked every bit of his glistening cock clean and relished swallowing it.

He sweetly tied my bikini top back on for me and laid back down and I quietly swam away back to my spot upstream on my rock where I took off my bikini and took a well-deserved nap. Sweet dreams to me and what a wonderful way to start the summer off at my very favorite swimming hole.

MegWrites
MegWrites
48 Followers