The Crew Pt. 01

Story Info
Family and Friends Get Naked (As Usual)
4.3k words
4.6
31.1k
28

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This story introduces a number of people who appear in later installments and stand-alone stories. Friends and family. Not a lot of sex to start, so if you're looking for climax right out of the gate, this one's probably not for you. And just so we're clear up front, everybody's fictitious and everybody's over eighteen.

**********

The little club about twenty miles south of Jackson was packed. Our band had developed something of a local following and our mix of driving bluesy covers and jazz flavored originals had almost everybody on their feet. Bodies were too close to call what was going on dancing, but most of the people were moving and seemed to be having a good time freely bumping and rubbing up against each other. We were half way through our second set and I was in the zone, improvising on keyboards while my best friend Sal blasted out leads on his old '63 Rickenbacker that were quickly becoming the stuff of local legend. I'm Jaymes, by the way. But pretty much everybody calls me Jamie.

Our regular "entourage" occupied their regular spot, a six-top table down front, just off the corner of stage right. Comprised of my twin cousins Pete and Laurel (who we called Scooter), and two of Scooter's girlfriends, Bobbi and Karla, "the crew" could be described at any given time as friends, groupies, roadies, or any combination thereof. The girls also sang back-up if we were doing anything in the Leon Russell or Joe Cocker genre. Pete, who refused to sing in front of people, functioned as fan, critic, and an extra stage-side bouncer if needed.

Bobbi, the tall leggy redhead, had hair that came well past her shoulders and was almost long enough to cover her boobs in front. She was light complected with an array of freckles and startling green eyes. I guess, if pressed, I'd describe her as gorgeously cute in a young Joni Mitchell-esqe way. Bobbi was in a zone all her own, her body moving in ways that could only be understood as part of the music. The low cut black and gold mini-dress she wore was tight enough to hold her bra-less tits in place while showing off some definite nipple, and just long enough to cover her ass if she didn't move. She was moving.

Her best friend Karla showed up in a little white number that was perfect on her shorter more compact form and her darker Mexican/Cherokee complexion. She had jaw length jet black hair and fiery dark brown eyes. Her smile was what got me. It lit up her face and told you she was capable of almost anything on a dare. One of those rare people who loved life deeply and loved it freely, willing to take anyone willing along for the ride. A seriously plunging neckline showed quite a bit of her ample cleavage and teased the rest. Shorter than Bobbi, with a bit more hip and ass, Karla's dress came down to mid-thigh, but was split up both sides and held together by gold and white laces. Karla was dancing near near Bobbi but not with her, moving with a sexy grace all her own and hardly ever taking her eyes off Sal.

Scooter wore cowboy boots and a pair of barely there cut-off jeans with one of those white tee shirt things that had been slashed to show more skin than cloth. Being my cousin and given our family, we had grown up skinny-dipping together and had been casually nude around each other since we were little. Didn't think anything of it. When I saw her lean perfectly proportioned dancer's body poured into that outfit though, I had to keep reminding myself, "Cousin! Cousin!" The problem was...she knows me. And she'll tease if she thinks she can get me hard. When she saw me looking, she grinned and shook her boobs at me. Then checked my crotch. Not that we've ever done anything sexual. Just because it amuses her. And because she can. She's Scooter.

We brought our three "backup singers" up for the last part of the set, a medley and encore of "Stranger in a Strange Land" and "Feelin' Alright?" that jammed for over half an hour before ending with "A Little Help from My Friends". After the show, we all hung out just waiting for the stage buzz to wear off and talked with folks until last call. Somewhere around 1:30 am. By that point we were all pretty much just exhausted. Izzy and Frank, our drummer and bass player, were already breaking down and loading their equipment into Frank's pickup. Pete, Sal and I started doing the same.

Scooter, Bobbi and Karla wanted to help and pretended to be mad because we wouldn't let them risk ruining their sexy outfits carrying gear. Which led to the police being called when the three of them decided to simultaneously strip off right there in the alley, beside Pete's van, and change into the "work clothes" jeans and t-shirts they had brought. None of them had worn underwear. Not to be outdone, Izzy, Frank, Sal and I did the same. Izzy and Frank into jeans. Sal and I into cargo shorts. None of us put on shirts (it was still 86 degrees out) and I don't think any of us had worn underwear either. Pete, who didn't need to change, just watched. Entertained but not surprised. By the time the police arrived, everyone was fully clothed and innocently carrying or loading instruments and amps. Our interaction with the authorities only held us up for a few minutes. No charges. Just a half-smiling admonishment to avoid annoying the neighbors.

We all left at the same time. A little after 2:30 am. Izzy and Frank drove home to their house. Well, their mom's garage...where they lived. The rest of us drove to my parents' farm, where I lived in part of a smaller barn that I had converted the summer after I turned seventeen. It had everything I needed for all six of us to sleep comfortably if nobody was too bent on modesty.

We pulled in by The Barn around quarter after four. Pete and Scooter in the van. Bobbi, Karla, Sal and I in my '59 Bonneville. Got out. Decided to leave the stuff in the vehicles overnight. Went inside and started handing out beers. Sal headed immediately to a bookshelf with all my stories and idea notebooks on it. He took down the cigar box he knew was there. Pulled out a pipe and a tiny tupperware thing of my mom's "special herb". Filled it. Lit it.

"So," he said loud enough to get everyone's attention. "It's already almost 4:30 and none of us are gonna be able to sleep right away. It's hot and we're crashing in a barn tonight. We're wound up and tired. And did I mention it's hot. Who wants to hit the quarry?"

Everyone knew the quarry on the back corner of my parents' farm. Surrounded by a circle of grass and shielded by woods on all sides, Pete and Scooter and I had skinny dipped there since we learned to swim. Sal joined in after he and I became friends...after he figured out that my adorable cousin really didn't care if he saw her adorable assets. Bobbie and Karla had heard stories.

Bobbi and Karla were the wild cards. Neither had been to the farm before, much less the quarry. Karla was Bobbi's friend and had been part of "the crew" for about eight weeks. Bobbi was Scooter's friend and had been around a lot longer. She had adopted us after the very first gig she attended. Scoot invited her to come hear the band and some preppy looking guy kept trying to buy them drinks. Finally, Pete saw him put something in her coke. Pete signaled for a quick break and filled us in. We flagged security who confronted the guy who denied everything and called Bobbi a lying whore. Sal reached right past the two bouncers and popped the guy in the mouth. That was when his friends got involved. By the time it was all over, the preppy and three of his friends were taken away in cuffs along with a sample of Bobbi's drugged soft drink. Sal, a beast at 6 ft 7 in and 230 pounds, came out relatively unscathed. Pete and I had some bruises and such and the paramedics told me to get some stitches in my right cheek just below my eye. I didn't. So anyway, Scooter had loved us already but that was the night Bobbi decided that we were her people.

"Just so I'm straight on this," Karla smiled, "you guys really do just peel down and swim naked with each other back there?"

"Yep," Scooter answered.

Karla, still smiling, looked at Sal. "OK," she said.

"I guess...uh...sure..."added Bobbi.

"We can all fit in the pickup," Scooter said, her eyes twinkling. "The next question is do we undress when we get there or do we get naked now and ride out in skin?"

"Either way, I'm going to want some of this," Bobbi laughed as she snatched the lighter and pipe from Sal. She lit it and hit and passed it to Karla. It made its way around a couple times. Sal refilled it, and it made its way around a couple more. After a few minutes, the mellow started to settle in and we could literally see the relaxation wash over each other.

"I vote now," Scooter said as she reached down and pulled her t-shirt up and over her head. No surprise there. Her breasts stood out proudly. Not huge but perfect for her. Enough to move. Happy and supple and each topped with a lightly puffed brown cone and nipple. I thought they were adorable and had told her so many times.

"I'm in," said Pete, peeling off his own t-shirt and tossing it aside. This earned applause and a couple whistles.

I looked around the group, especially at Karla and Bobbi. "The rest of us have seen each other naked before," I said. "Are you guys cool with this?" I asked.

"I've never done this before but...uh...absolutely," Karla responded, still looking at Sal. Her eyes fixed on his, she gripped the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it up and off. Her face was lit by a mischevous half-smile and her dark brown nipples were obviously hard, pointing straight out from a pair of crinkled half-dollar sized discs. Her breasts themselves were bigger than Scooter's but they didn't sag at all. They were perfect on her and helped create a delicious hourglass form perched above her narrow waist and well-toned tummy. She noticed me looking and turned her smile in my direction, raising her eyebrows in an unspoken question. "They're beautiful," I mouthed silently. "Thank you,"she mouthed in reply, holding my gaze for a moment, then looking away shyly.

Once Bobbi realized that our attention had turned to her, she giggled, "I can't believe I'm doing this." In one unbelievably quick motion, she snatched her own shirt up and off and tossed it aside to join Karla's and Scooter's. Bobbi is tall and lean. Like I said, think young Joni Mitchell. She took a brief moment to look each of us in the eye, grinning, then threw back her head and laughed, arching her back in a stretch that thrust her delightful handful-sized breasts forward. What most caught my attention was how closely her alert little nipples and areolae matched her fiery red hair.

"Still good?" I asked, mostly to Bobbi and Karla. They both nodded.

"One more step then," Scooter told them, unbuttoning her jeans. "Trust me. You're gonna love it! Just take a deep breath and do it. Then take a good look to start and let everybody do the same. I do. Every time!"

"Ain't no thing," added a grinning Sal. "Relax. Skin's just skin. And family's family."

"OK, let's do this," Scooter said. "Together? On three?"

We were all standing in a rough circle facing one another and on the three count I unbuttoned my shorts and let them drop to the floor. Sal and Scoot did the same. Bobbi slid her jeans off her hips and down her legs in one smooth motion, stepping out of and kicking them aside. Pete and Karla tied for last as they both struggled a bit with their tighter jeans. Within a minute or so, though, all six of us were facing each other again, entirely nude. And looking. And grinning at each other like crazy people.

Surprisingly, none of the guys had serious hard-ons. Starting to plump up, but still hanging comfortably. In that state, I'm usually around five inches resting and six around. Petey's around the same but not quite as thick. Both of us are pretty well muscled. Farm work. Plus, I do Tai Chi. But Pete's a little shorter and stockier than me. Football running back. I've got longer, leaner structure. My mom calls it frog muscles. I call it a swimmer's body. And...because of swimming competetively...I'm hairless. Completely. Pete prefers to be natural. As does Sal. But Sal is proudly and seriously furry. Have I mentioned that he's a brute? A big gentle Greek Lebanese giant? Grew up carrying sacks of flour and sides of meat and crates of vegetables into his parents' restaurant. Sal's muscles have muscles. And...he probably hangs at six to seven inches resting resting easy. The girls, especially Karla and Bobbi, were checking us out and we were doing the same with them.

Bobbi sucked in a breath when she first saw him, then asked him if he goes to the gym. He told her, "No. I just carry stuff. I like carrying stuff."

In case you're wondering, none of the girls were totally natural. Karla was completely nude, with a prominent cleft that almost completely hid her shy outer lips and hood. Scooter keeps everything bare as well except for a small rectangle of neatly trimmed wavy dark hair just above her clearly visible clit. Petey calls it her "soul patch". Her lips are also visible. Like a flower. And Bobbi sports a naked mons and cleft with a small trimmed crescent of fiery red curls above it and clearly visible labia almost the same color. If appearances were any indication, she was probably the most relaxed...or aroused...of the three. Feet a little apart. Cleft open and lips separated. Maybe puffing a bit.

Within five minutes we had grabbed towels from the supply shelf by the door, loaded a cooler with ice and beer and snacks (and a zip-lock bag with the pipe and herb) and piled into my dad's ancient Studebaker pickup. Scooter and I in the front. Everybody else in the back. I let Scoot drive. It gave me a chance to watch the muscles in her legs and ass work as she shifted gears. She knows I watch and likes it, but always laughs. Less than ten minutes later, six naked crazy eighteen and nineteen year olds were laughing and squealing as they splashed into the quarry.

The early light of dawn was just beginning to break in the east, but we had still lit a half-circle of torches we kept in place around part of the grassy "beach". They cast an almost magical golden glow over our bodies, the water, and the whole scene. At first we just swam, letting the cool water relax us. No one was really any more concerned about casual body contact than they were about our casual nudity.

At one point during a game of chicken, all six of us collapsed in on each other in a slippery jumble of laughing arms, legs, boobs, dicks, pussies and asses. At another point, I was tackled by Scooter and Bobbi and never did figure out whose hand ended up on my cock and whose boob was in my face. All three girls made it a mission to dunk Sal. Not an easy job but they were determined and he made it clear that he would grab anything necessary to keep himself upright. And did!

An hour later and the sun was coming up in earnest, setting fire to the clouds and bathing the sky in brilliant reds and pinks. We collapsed on blankets laid out on the grass. Since none of us really saw each other as a couple, we sort of fell out wherever, continuing the casual friendly kissing and no longer "accidental" touching and sexy body contact. In this case, Scooter with Sal, Petey with Karla, and Bobbi with me.

We weren't exactly watching each other, but we weren't not looking either. Sal was teasing Scoots nipple with one hand while she snuggled into his furry chest, giggling and curiously playing with his balls trying to see how big his cock would really get. Karla and Pete were snuggled close in a tangle of arms and legs, playing some kissing game. His hands were on her ass as she rubbed her tits on his chest. The motion of her hips led me to suspect that she was also rubbing her wet little lady on his probably six and half inches of happy. Bobbi and I simply lay beside each other talking softly.

"I've never gone naked with a group of friends before," she told me. "I've always been kinda shy about people seeing my body. And truth be told, back at the barn when you dropped your shorts, you were the first real live guy I've ever seen naked. I know you said it was OK to take a good look, but I couldn't stop looking...at your...penis. Then Petey and Sal stripped off and all three of you were just hanging there and I had three penises to look at and everybody was fine about it. It's all pretty new. And you're the first guys I've ever let see me."

"You seem to be doing OK with it," I told her.

"You know," she smiled, a little shyly, "I really am. Doing OK that is. I mean, I was nervous at first but excited to try it. I know Karla was too. But the rest of you made it seem so easy. And fun. And not really pervy at all." At that point Sal groaned loudly. We both looked. Scooter had wrapped her hand around his rapidly growing member and was simply holding it. "Mmmmmm," Bobbi sighed audibly as she briefly watched. "Alright, so maybe a little pervy...but still..." she laughed.

She took a deep breath and continued, "You've probably figured this out already, but I'm gonna say it anyway. I've never had sex. I've never even touched a guy's...uh...is it OK to call it a cock? I don't know why people call it "junk". I think yours is beautiful. Is that a weird thing to say? Never mind. I don't care. I'm gonna keep looking. I hope that doesn't bother you. I think you're beautiful."

"You can look as much as you like, as long as I can look too," I said. "You're beautiful too and I really like seeing you...all of you...nude."

"Look all you want," she replied. "And...thank you..." She was quiet for a long moment, her eyes darting to the others before coming back to slowly scan over me.

"Since we're being nakedly open and honest," I finally began, "there's no pressure or expectation here from me. For the record, I'm a virgin too. Believe it or not, so's Petey, and so's Scooter. Full on sex is just a boundary none of us has felt ready to cross yet. Sure, we all might play a little hot and heavy once in a while, but being naked isn't always about that. Mostly it's just that we we like being naked. And I don't want you to do anything that makes you feel at all uncomfortable or that you don't want to..." Before I could finish, she had leaned over and kissed me. Quickly. Then she smiled into my eyes.

"Is it alright that I did that though?" she asked.

"It was pretty fast," I responded. "I might need you to do it again, just so I can be sure." She did it again. A little longer. With just a touch of tongue play offered. I accepted. Before I knew it, she was in my arms, her pert little nipples dragging across my chest and her tongue playing with mine.

When we broke for breath, I took a moment to pull back and run my gaze slowly over her nude form. "You're a great kisser," I told her.

"So are you," she said. Her eyes moved from mine and drifted down my body to my quickly thickening cock. "So you know I'm not experienced," she went on, "and I love what you said about no pressure. Thank you. And I know you've felt my breasts against you and we've already been skin to skin playing in the water. But can I touch you with my hands?"

I met her gaze and simply nodded. She put a hand on my chest. Stroking lightly and grazing a nipple. My dick jumped. She noticed and giggled. "Can I touch it? Please?" I nodded again.

The fingers of her one hand wrapped around my shaft gently while the other hand explored my balls. I reached over and tentatively ran my own fingertips along the midline of her belly setting off little explosive twitches and ripples up her abs. She looked so startled, I began to pull my hand away, but she caught it and held it tightly to one breast.

"No, please don't stop. It's just than no one has ever touched me like that. I like it. I like you. It's OK. You can touch me...anywhere."

12