The Crimson Milk Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,472 Followers

Phillip's tongue slithered over Rosie's nipples as he came again, blasting his seed deep into her craven womb. Momentarily spent, he let her down, but continued to lightly stroke as much of her as he could. He admired his work. Her makeup was smeared and her stockings were little more than strands of thread. His pink cum dribbled down her leg, and her body was covered in red streaks where his talons had passionately raked against her flesh. She pressed against his chest, and he purred with contentment at the feeling of her breasts squishing against his hard chest. Taking him by the hand, she led him away from the other coupling pairs toward the rear room. He had to duck down in order to fit through the door frame. His eyes stayed trained on Rosie's swaying ass and his cock started to harden once again.

The next room looked identical to the one where Phillip had transformed. The only difference being that Karl and Tony were tied to hooks dangling from the ceiling, stark naked. They both had dazed expressions and seemed unaware of the massive beast man that had just entered the room. Rosie dropped to her knees in front of Phillip. She slurped his cock into her mouth. One of her petite hands went to the base of his cock and started to lightly stroke up and down in rhythm with her wet mouth sliding up and down the top half. Her other hand went to his enormous balls, pulling lightly on them in alternation with her stroke. In only a few moments, he was filling her mouth with his spunk.

She stood up with her mouth filled with cum and walked over to the two young men. She grabbed Tony by the cock and his eyes fixed in attention. "Jesus fucking hell, what the fuck is going on? My god what is that?! What are you fucking mmmmphfff." Rosie kissed him and allowed some of the cum to slide into his mouth. His stomach knotted up and his mouth clamped shut in pain. Karl accepted his kiss more complacently, looking almost thankful for the attention.

"Hazing isn't right, boys," Rosie said. "Time to learn your lessons."

Phillip watched them started to writhe on their hooks. The hair on their chests started to vanish. Their dicks began to shrivel and their testicles pulled up into their bodies. Facial features started to soften. Muscular chests grew new soft flesh, nipples darkening and widening. Their hips cracked and reformed as their skin started to tint a deep shade of red. Their hair grew longer and silky as their asses became obscenely bubble shaped. Long barbed tails grew from the base of their spines, flicking back and forth as their new cunts split open, eager for cock. Their lips opened in lewd smiles of cushioned cocksucker lips, they started to cackle and twist, their eyes locked on their new god. Toni and Karli freed themselves from their hook and rushed over to Phillip, eager for their first taste of cock.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,472 Followers
12