The Crimson Milk Ch. 25

Story Info
The conclusion of Mandi's reign.
4.4k words
4.64
11.6k
10

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers

Sebastian sat in the grimy bar, his hand tented over the glass of whiskey. The bartender didn't bother him with questions. When he wanted more, Sebastian knocked on the bar. The old man would rouse from watching television and pour a fresh glass. It was late, and Sebastian was exhausted. He wouldn't sleep, though.

Two men entered the bar and drew his attention. Only two types of people came into the bar this late, people with problems or people looking to cause problems. Sebastian didn't care. In fact, maybe some junkie would do him a favor and put a bullet through his head. No, the two men weren't junkies. One looked as haggard as Sebastian. As for the other, Sebastian first thought he saw an old man, maybe the younger fellow's granddad. The light changed, and he realized the man was older, but not ancient. He swigged down the rest of his glass and knocked on the bar.

The bartender refilled his drink. Sebastian hung his head over it and listened as two new glassed clacked on the bar top, one on either side of him. He didn't bother looking up. Drunks looking for conversation or a new sap to drag into their turmoil, he figured. The man to his left drank. The man to his right waited.

They had time.

Bull laid back on the chaise lounge. His fat cock throbbed with anticipation as Mandi crawled up his body. Her luscious tits dragged across his upper thighs, leaving a drizzle of milk on the rigid muscle. He grunted as his mistress's breasts wrapped around his cock. Her mouth teased the tip of his dick as she moved her body up and down its length. Her milk oozed out over her fingers, and she used it to coat the massive length pressed against her chest. Another grunt, and a gush of cum sprayed from the tip, splattering on her neck and running down to mingle with her milk. She smiled at him, licking the tip of his cock and tasting his cum.

She continued to move up his body, pushing his cock down between their stomachs. The length of his cock let it still reach her breasts as she started to slide her body against his, their mingled juices providing lubricant between their two cores. His hands wrapped around her body, pulling her hard against him to add friction to her movements. He could feel each part of her body slide against his bestial cock, the head nudging between her trapped cleavage. Of course, he wanted to be inside her. He wanted to feel her pussy or her ass squeezing his length, but having his mistress get him off with her whole body appealed to him as well. Her mouth came to his, letting their tongues wrestle as her pussy started to grind against his leathery ballsack. The small gasps of his mistress drove him wild. Cum erupted from his cock, spraying the bottom of her tits and his own chest. He growled low as she rolled off of him.

Mandi fixed her eyes on the next of her creations.

"Does it help?" the man to Sebastian's right asked.

"Not looking for conversation," Sebastian answered.

"I couldn't get a drink when I was on the shit end of the bargain," the man said, ignoring Sebastian's answer. "Not sure I would have tried it even if I could. Artillery shells couldn't make them stop. Not sure a bottle of whiskey would do it either. But, like I said, I didn't try. Terrible bar service in the Hürtgen."

The man to his left spoke, "Why do you always have to beat around the bush? Tell 'em why we're here."

"It's better to come around to it on you own, that's why. Tell someone all at once, and they'll clam up."

"What the fuck are you two on about?" Sebastian said, lurching up. Both men had turned on their stools to look at him. The man on his right looked wrong again. His edges blurred, and the more Sebastian looked at him, the harder it became to keep looking at him. Like one of the things from his dreams. He gripped the glass in one hand and the bar in the other, pressing his fingertips into the wood for a sense of balance. He turned to his left and looked at the other man. No blurriness, no detached shadow, no lurid proportions. "Are you real?" he asked.

Poe shrugged, "I'm not so sure anymore. But if we're not real, then neither are you." He clapped Sebastian on the shoulder as he stood. "Let's grab a booth. My friend has some things to explain."

Kitty started licking at her mistress's feet. She worked quickly, moving up Mandi's body. Her hands stroked and scratched as her tongue worked its magic. Mandi pulled her up roughly, drawing Kitty into a deep kiss. She shoved the catgirl onto her chest, and Kitty began to lick away the still warm cum from Mandi's tits. Kitty purred as her tongue dallied near her mistress's nipple. She closed her lips around the pert bud and sucked, tasting the rich milk again, finding it as wonderful as the first drop that ever passed her lips. Kitty's tail flicked from side to side above a plump, furred ass. It drew Mandi's attention and caused a stirring in the transformed woman's crotch.

She turned her pussycat around, forcing her onto all fours. The small nub at the top of Mandi's pussy started to swell. Within seconds it had grown to the size of a normal cock, but by the time it pressed against Kitty's asshole, it rivaled Bull's in size. Kitty meowed and scratched at the ground as Mandi took a firm hold of the tail, shoving her cock into the catgirl's warm ass. She paused, buried in Kitty's bowels, feeling the low buzz of Kitty's purring. Kitty tried to move forward on the cock, wanting to feel it sliding out of her ass, but Mandi pulled hard on her tail, eliciting a pained yowl as she speared the catgirl back on the full length of her swollen cock.

Satisfied with the sensation, Mandi started to thrust in and out of Kitty's ass. The purring feeling grew stronger, vibrating Mandi's cock with each inward thrust. Kitty's tits started to leak, a spray of milk splattering on the ground as Mandi bottomed out inside of her. Mandi released her tail, bringing her body closer to her creation. She curved against the furred form, wrapping her hands around the swollen, furry tits and squeezing. Kitty moaned as gush of milk sprayed into Mandi's palm. She craned her head around and met her mistress's mouth. Mandi continued humping into the smaller body beneath her. The vibrating purrs and the tight ass sent her over the edge. She sprayed cum deep into Kitty's body, and the catgirl convulsed with pleasure.

Mandi withdrew, her cock shriveling back to a slightly swollen clit. Her hand went down and stroked her folds as she watched the cum covered catgirl wriggle in pleasure. Howls drew her attention, and she went looking for her dogs.

Sebastian sat on the inside of the booth. Poe blocked his exit. Across from him, the blurred man continued to not drink. "How long ago did it start? The dreams?" The man asked. Sebastian didn't respond. "I had them for six years. Started after my first firefight. German patrol happened upon us. They were just as surprised as we were, and then people started dying. Not me though. Should have taken the first three shots in my chest, but that didn't happen. The look on that poor man's face as I raised my rife. Bah. Dreams started that night. For me, the woman's name was Teresa. She was the first, and actually only, woman I had ever been with. Right before I left, she and I spent the night together, and I loved her more than anything.

"While I was away, she met a woman. A red woman. I don't know where that one came from, but the woman offered Teresa a deal. Drink a vial of milk, and I would be safe. Of course, it wasn't just milk. I've had lots of ideas of what it actually is over the years. Lots of time to think, after all. I think it might be the blood of the devil. Or a devil. Maybe its one of his other fluids. Whatever it is, I know what it does. It takes away the person who drinks it. It took away Teresa and left a monster in her place. For you, Sebastian, it took away Amanda."

The name cut a clearing through the haze of booze. Four years had passed since he woke up alone in his apartment with a lipstick stained glass. For weeks, he didn't remember what had happened, but then came the dreams. In them he saw Amanda, the girl from high school, and all that she had become. "How do you know that name?"

"Because I'm the one trying to stop her. My name is Everett. This is Poe. We need your help."

Mandi walked through her menagerie. Bodies writhed in every corner of the room. They raised their heads from the carnal pursuits as she passed, hopeful that their mistress would deign to give them her unique set of pleasures. She set her eyes on the creatures at the far end of the room. Wolf and Dog had their mates tied up. Mimi's hands were lashed to a pole, pinning her back up straight, while her legs were tied down to the floor. The position put all four of her breasts on obscene display and gave Dog ample room to suck from each teat. His long, thick tongue lapped at each of the leaking breasts in turn as he stroked the swollen cock between his legs.

Bree, on the other hand, was bent over in a set of padded stocks. Wolf stood behind her, his cock sliding rhythmically in and out of her sopping cunt. Her tail wagged against his chest as her tongue lolled out of her mouth. The fur between her legs and on her back had become matted with sprays of cum. As she saw her mistress approaching, her tail wagged faster. Mandi approached and gave Dog a scratch behind his canine ears. His long muzzle came up to sniff and lick at Mandi's crotch while she surveyed her options. The feeling of his tongue delighted her, and she decided on a softer sort of pleasure for the moment. Leaving Dog behind, she conjured up a stool in front of Bree, putting her pussy at the perfect height for the werewolf's tongue. Bree's cold nose pressed into Mandi's clit as the creature started to lick. Wolf picked up speed as he watched his bitch service his mistress. Within a few seconds, he pumped a fresh load of cum into the wolf-woman's snatch. His cock slipped out, he slapped her furry ass, and went to take Dog's place licking Mimi's teats. Dog whimpered as he moved behind Bree, sniffing and licking at her cunt before sliding his own cock into her depths.

Mandi sighed as small jolts of pleasure rolled through her body. Her hands moved up to squeeze her own breasts, sending small arcs of her milk down on to the top of Bree's exploring mouth. She stroked her creation's head, pleased with her work, but Mandi wanted more. She turned around and straddled the stool, forcing her ass cheeks apart and presenting her other hole to Bree's tongue. Another cold press of nose against her asshole followed by the wonderful sensation of a probing tongue. Mandi's fingers pushing into her pussy, timing the massage of her inner walls with the flicks of Bree's tongue in her ass. Mandi grunted and came, causing a triumphant set of whimpers to rise around her.

Poe drove. The other two sat in the back of the car. Everett kept his eyes forward in that eerie stare Poe had come to know too well. Sebastian looked down at the thing in his hands. An Omundaret, Everett called it. Another one of the strange devices that Everett seemed to pluck out of thin air. Whatever it was, Poe thought it lucky that Sebastian held it and not him.

Four years, the kid told them. Four years since the madness in Cloverdale started. Poe knew that time didn't work right in the town any more, but he didn't ever stop to think that the rest of the world would move on so easily without him. Everett said that stopping Mandi would fix everything, but he hadn't mentioned the lost four years. Poe thought maybe three months had passed. And here he was, driving right back into the warp in reality.

The minute he and Everett got out, he'd wanted to run screaming into the world, trying to find help or refuge. Everett stopped him, of course. After a day on the road, Poe understood why. He didn't fit any more. Folks didn't see him the same way they saw everyone else. No, they saw him the way he saw Everett, blurred or sort of smudged, and easy to forget. His body might have escaped Mandi's world, but part of him remained stuck in it. So, he drove. The others talked in small, quiet bursts. Maybe they'd lose in the end, and he could finally get some sleep.

Mandi's lithe form settled down on her throne. The Crimson Club surrounded her, throbbing with music that carried her own song within. A bunny girl bounced up and down on Phillip's obsidian cock while an angelic form licked and sucked his balls. An immense woman of muscle and girth shoved her fingers in her cavernous pussy while a small man wrapped himself around her boulder sized tit, sucking and licking whatever milk wouldn't drown him. Tiff shoved both of Thane's cocks in her ass as she jerked off her own dick onto a pair of twins. Mandi smiled and turned her attention to two humans kneeling before her. "You are the last," she said. "Mason and Beth, the last humans in Cloverdale."

The two did not look up. Their clothes had been taken from them, and they had been kept in cages watching the debauchery for days. In that time, Mason rubbed his cock raw, and Beth went nearly mad screaming for something to fuck her. Mason hated his small prick, and Beth loathed her flat chest. They wanted to be changed. They wanted to ascend. Yet Mandi denied them.

Mandi leaned back, spreading her legs to give the room a full view of her naked pussy. "I couldn't decide, and so I've treated you unfairly. How do I bring myself to reward those who have fled my gift for so long? Yes, now you claim to be supplicant. Now you want to worship me. But rejection still stings. You were cowards, hiding away from my loving gaze. So, yes, I will give you my gift, but you will be the lowest of my subjects. No place of honor is reserved for those who would have abandoned me. No place for swine."

The word sounded through the room with a crack. Unbidden, a loud squeal gurgled up from Beth's throat. Her eyes filled with panic as a writhing sensation began in her guts. She looked to Mason, but he had fallen forward onto his forearms, his skinny body twitching from side to side. She tried to call out to him, but only another high pitched squeal came from her lips. Her hands drew her attention as pain spread across her fingers. Her thumbs fattened. The index and middle fingers fused together into a plump, pink digit while the same happened to the ring finger and pinky. More pain in her jaw. Her new hands pawed at her face, feeling the bones reshape into a short snout. Horrified, she once again turned to Mason for help.

Mason leaned back, a terrible smile on his changing face. Flat teeth jutted out of his snout as a ring of metal pieced through his nose. Bristle hairs jutted out of his broadening back as his belly filled out into a rotund mass. His hands changed too, and his feet morphed into strangely small hooves. He let out a curdling squeal as a tail popped out of the top of his plumped ass. His eyes turned to watch Beth as that leering grin became nearly predatory.

Beth wanted to run, but she couldn't stand. Her body weighed her down as her legs transformed to mirror Mason's. A heavy pressure made her look to her chest. Her flat chest started to grow. Huge mounds of titflesh pushed out, topped with dark nipples which would soon ooze milk. One set of tits didn't fit, though, she knew. In the next instant, another set of teats emerged from her body. Then another. Her gut started to swell to match her growing sets of tits. Her fear faded, and she smelled the musk of her boar.

Mason climbed to his feet. His gut overhung his cock, but that did not diminish its size. Huge, pink balls sat beneath a growing shaft. He snorted as his cloven hands stroked at it. Tusks grew out from his snout, giving him a last twinge of pain as his changes ended. His eyes turned to the transforming creature beside him. She rolled to her side to allow her ballooning tits space to grow. Her engorged pussy lips glistened and drew him over. Beth let out a series of grunts and sorts as Mason positioned himself behind her fat thighs. His pink cock poked into her with ease, and they both grunted in appreciation as he sheathed himself in her. Mason hunched over her, his gut pressing against her fat tits, causing milk to spray out in pulses beside them. They squealed as they rutted, until Mason's balls emptied into his sow.

Mandi grinned and rose to join her latest converts in their pleasure, wanting to teach Beth just how long piggy orgasms can lst. She stopped. Her skin prickled. "They've come back," she said.

Sebastian wanted to run. The device in his hands grew heavier with each step toward the club. The air smelled strange, and in the distance he heard a familiar song. The same one he'd heard in his dreams. Everett led them up to the doors. He did not knock or linger. With surprising force, he kicked in the doors and strode inside. Poe nudged Sebastian, and the two followed. They walked down a long corridor until they came to another set of doors. This time, Everett did wait. He turned to them, "Poe, you've done well. Sorry to drag you through all of this, but we needed an anchor."

"Magic stuff?" Poe asked.

"Magic stuff," Everett conceded. "When we go in, I don't know what will happen to you. I'm protected. Sebastian is too. But you..."

Poe shrugged, "Either the kid saves the day, and we all walk off into the sunset. Or he doesn't, and I become some kind of fucked up sex demon. Honestly, at this point, I'm not sure it matters."

Everett nodded and turned to Sebastian. "You know what to do?"

The booze had left him slowly over the last two days. Sebastian's hands shook, and his eyes watered easily. "Yes," he said.

"In we go then," Everett said. He pushed open the door, and they stepped into hell.

Hundreds of the creatures waited for them. All of them watched the trio approach the stage. A pair of hogs fumbled over each other with frantic lust, but otherwise all of Mandi's creations waited and watched. Mandi herself sat on her throne. She'd donned a sparkling red dress that clung perfectly to her body. Her beauty radiated out as an almost tangible aura, but her gaze did not look kindly on the men approaching. Sebastian knew the creatures from his dreams, so few of them surprised him. The one that did unnerve him was the man hung from the ceiling in a cage, his cock straining against the air, as he whined and writhed in an attempt to get himself off. That had been a man to resist, and the one fate Poe did not consider.

Mandi stood and descended to the lower step of her dais. The three men stopped ten yards from her. Growls, hisses, and whines grew around them, but they didn't waver. Mandi raised her chin and looked down her nose at the intruders, "You were free. Why come back?"

"To end this," Everett said.

"You had a chance to end it once. You failed. You were a coward."

Everett's shoulders slumped. "Not a coward, but a fool. I believed some part of my love remained. I was wrong. He won't make the same mistake."

Mandi's eyes flicked to Sebastian. Her voice wavered, "You shouldn't have come."

He stared back at her. "Give it back," he said. "All of these nightmares. All of these monsters that I've had to watch you fuck. I don't care about any of that. I want back that one day. I can feel the gap in my head. The gap of the day we spent together. I pieced it together once the dreams started, you know. The fucking donut shop lady asked about the pretty girl I'd spent so long talking with. What happened that day that you didn't want me to keep? Those were my memories, not yours."

"Sebastian, you don't understand. This is all for the greatest good. You can join me here. All of you. No punishments, no retribution. I will welcome you into my flock, and we can all be happy together. Poe, I can create new memories of your wife for you. Everett, I still remember Teresa. I can bring her back. And Sebastian, you and I can be together. You can rule by my side. I will make you into a god. I will give you a body that puts all of my other creations to shame!"

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers
12