The Cruise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now young Veronica here has been especially wicked so has been awarded a special detention where it will be demonstrated what happens to naughty young girls."

And turning to her continued

"Now if you would please stand, kneel on the seat and bend over the desk we can begin?"

So she obediently stood, held the seat down so she could arrange her knees on it whilst her lower legs poked out under the back of the seat, she leant forward with her upper scantily clad body lying on the desk top and she felt her tiny skirt lift up, this was immaterial as Tyrone's large hand pulled it up and tucking it into the waistband saying.

"Don't want it getting in the way do we girl?"

"Err No Sir ooohhh!"

She gave a small exclamation as he pulled her knickers up firmly lodging them firmly between her lips and cheeks.

"Now girl I want you to lift your head up and place your hands on your head and open your mouth and whatever happens keep that position is that clear?"

"Errr yes Tyrone Sir!"

Veronica replied as she complied with his request, making a most arousing sight as she opened her mouth wide.

He turned to the assembly saying

"Now whilst I discipline this naughty girl so feel free to make use of her ever so accommodating mouth but I would ask just one thing. If you do please take a firm grip on her knickers and make sure they are pulled up tightly as this will ensure minimal movement on her part!"

She saw a large figure in front of her and straining her neck upwards she saw Ed's smiling face and as she started to return his smile she felt his fingers at the sides of the waist of her brief knickers and she gave a yelp and her mouth opened wider as he gave a strong tug and as her legs were bent over the desk edge she was firmly pinned over the wooden top with her knickers cutting diagonal lines across her cheeks and the thick round elastic burying itself between her lips and cheeks. As her mouth opened Ed smoothly slipped his cock between her lips and Tyrone swung the eighteen inch long two inch wide Perspex ruler he had picked up and Veronica gave a muffled squeal as a band of flesh across the centre of her pert cheeks was momentarily flattened before it sprang back, a clearly seen red band slowly appearing bearing witness to the rulers impact.

By the time the whole of her by now barely covered rear, with her knickers having got lodged between her cheeks by the enthusiastic pulling had been evenly painted red she had had to swallow five times as different cocks had spurted deep down her throat.

She had obeyed Tyrone and kept her head up and her hands-on top of head with her mouth wide open and she swallowed nervously as Bob's mighty shaft appeared in front of her.

"Go on girl you can take it?"

And she gasped as half a dozen swift strokes across her rear made her open her mouth even wider and it was shortly stretched to the limit as the stiff black shaft pushed between her lips.

"Mind those teeth!"

She was warned as the ruler kept up its work with every impact jerking her head forward and another half inch of cock pushed in. Her knickers were by now firmly pulled up between her cheeks and those luckily enough to see saw that the round elastic was now separating her glistening lips. It was only afterwards as they watched the recording that Ed counted and said thirty-seven strokes to get Bob's cock in your mouth and Veronica gave a wriggle as at the time she was sitting on Tyrone's lap with his cock firmly up her bottom!

Shortly after she had to swallow furiously as Bob pulsed and jet after jet shot down her throat.

Her rear by this time was really burning and she gasped as Tyrone announced

"I would leave her mouth alone for a while as I'm really going to make her squeal!!"

And he did as the next stroke seemed twice as hard as those before and he did not stop as time and time again the ruler lashed down across her now dark red cheeks. She cried sobbed and pleaded but her spanking continued till she was almost just slumped across the desk, her body just twitching as the ruler landed. She still had her head up with her hands entwined on top of her head though as she heard him announce.

"Well gentleman, I think that enough spanking!" and she breathed a sigh of relief which changed to a gasp as he continued

"As every naughty schoolgirl knows there's only one real remedy, a really sound caning to drive the lesson home isn't that right Veronica?"

"Errr Yes Sir" she answered giving a shudder as she heard the high pitched swisshhh of a cane being flicked through the air.

"Swwwiisss TWWWAACCCKKKK OOOOOOOOHHHHH!"

Her eyes and mouth were like saucers as the cane sank into her already red-hot rear before it sprang back and Tyrone raised it high ready to deliver the next stroke.

He waited till her bottom was relatively still again before lashing the whippy rod down again sending her rear into another frenzied dance as another line appeared across her cheeks.

"Swwwwwissh TWWAACCKK OOHH SIIRRRRR!"

She yelped as the effects of the burning line sank into her bottom.

Another ten strokes were almost leisurely applied and asked the sobbing wriggling Veronica

"Have you learnt your lesson young lady?"

"Oh yes Sir!! Please no more!"

And after a quiet word in her ear, she nodded before slowly getting up and looking around at the men lifted her hands to her waist and firstly pulled the tiny skirt down and then after stepping out of the garment she wriggled the tight knickers down, making little gasps and squeals as the fabric touched her now very tender bottom.

If this sight was not erotic enough she then stepped round to the front of the desk and placing her feet wide slowly bent over as Tyrone announced

"Veronica will now be accepting 'donations'!!"

And less than a minute later she was squealing again as a stiff cock pushed between her lips and strong thighs rubbed against her sensitive disciplined cheeks as the thrusting started before she felt fluids spurting deep inside her. For the next hour she entertained the gathering as cock after cock as thrust into her fanny or bottom.

Eventually the crowd thinned and she was allowed to stand and go upstairs to clean up and after she finished her third shower Veronica dried herself in one of the big white fluffy towels and found a baby doll nightie spread over the chair, the fabric was a glittery electric blue which shimmered and sparkled in the light. Holding it up by the thin straps she decided which way round it should be and lifted it over her head, looking down she saw her breasts being supported by a shelf bra like construction, under which a short ten inch finely pleated skirt swirled around her torso leaving the rest of her body totally naked, hearing someone behind her she turned quickly with the skirt flaring up as she saw Tyrone standing there with just a short robe on.

Holding out his hand to her he said

"Come little miss, it's time you were bedded!"

And she felt her exposed nipples stiffen and a shiver pass though her body as he took her hand and led her through a previously un noticed door into a room where the principle piece of furniture was a large bed.

He sat on the edge and pulled her between his legs, looking into her eyes he leaded forward and kissed her, she seemed to just melt as his strong but tender kisses re awoke the lustful feelings she had been feeling all day, his long strong tongue probed her mouth and she felt little shivers travel through her body as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other till at his urging she placed her arms around his neck and moved her legs so she stood with her feet apart and her thighs straddling his. It felt slightly ungainly but left her nicely open so his fingers could gently stroke her exposed lips.

"OOOHH MMMMMmmmmmmm!!"

She murmured as she felt his long dextrous digits part her lips and probe where so many cocks had been that day.

"Feelin OK?"

He asked breaking off the kiss and studying her face.

"Ohhhh yeahh!!"

She answered giving her hips a wriggle

"Want some more big black cock?"

He asked, his fingers probing deeper.

Her face flushed and she nodded replying

"Yes please Sir fill me with your shaft spread my lips with your cock FUCK ME!!""

"What did you think of Tyrone's Academy?"

He asked as his fingers continued to arouse her lust even more ( if that were possible!).

"Ohhhh mmmm it was errr very instructive?"

She replied wiggling and writhing under his expert touch.

"What do you think of a big thick dildo on the seat to keep the pupil occupied whilst waiting for the Headmaster?"

"Ohhh, and I suppose an extra spanking for being a naughty girl?"

And she saw him nod as he suddenly lifted her and as he lowered her slight frame and the rounded tip of his erection found its target and she squealed as she slid down his long thick cock.

"How often do you get spanked?"

He asked as she more slowly now took more of his cock

"Oh about once every couple of weeks"

"Well in future you'll be having a spank every afternoon you're here with a visit to the Academy to finish your 'show'".

"Yes Sir"

She meekly replied as she began to rise and fall, accepting more of his cock every time

"OOOHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TTHHAANNKKKYOOUUUUU!! CCUUUMMIIINNNNGGGGG!!"

She had never been so thoroughly used as all three men took turns, individually, in pairs and all three together to demonstrate what a good fuckin really meant.

She enjoyed a leisurely breakfast with the three of them

Tyrone gave her a large smooth quite heavy egg-shaped object with a small ring in one end.

"It's for Kegel exercises"

He explained

" You push inside and hold it in with your muscles, then you can gradually hang weights to build up your muscles?"

And then he added giving a soft pouch

"So it keeps you nice and tight and you'll earn more when the word gets round, do you want to try it know?"

Veronica nodded and standing up took the egg shaped object and reaching up under her skirt , pulled her knickers to one side and exclaimed

"Oooo it's a bit cold!"

She exclaimed as she gently pushed it between her lips. The smooth surface slipped in with no problem and her fingers pushed it in so her lips closed over it, she was surprised that it did not slip straight out but previously unused muscles seemed to 'grab' it holding it in place.

"How about that! You're a natural!" he said "Can you pull it up?"

She tried and felt it move slightly.

"A little bit"

She replied

"Well you keep practicing and you'll be earning this much every time, I've deducted our usual third?" and she took the thick envelope, taking a quick look inside she saw a sheaf of £50 and £20 pound notes.

"Er how much?

She asked

"£1,200 as you got a bit more in tips than usual because your new but if you carry on you should get at least £700 per session we'll see you next Saturday? I'll let John play with you for a while so be here about midday?" and the way he said it she knew she would have to obey. But how to tell Neil?"

"Darling it's like this? I've taken up pole dancing and prostitution on Saturdays that's all right isn't it?"

Thinking about that little problem and also flexing her internal muscles making the weight move inside her on the way home made the journey fly by.

"I'm home!"

She announced and Neil appeared eyeing the bags containing her new undies with an interested eye.

"You're looking very pleased with yourself."

He commented giving her a kiss.

'Too right' she thought opening her mouth to accept his questing tongue as she thought 'I've been shagged by probably the three largest cocks in London then performed for a group of strangers before being fucked till I almost couldn't walk straight! Then sucking cock whilst being spanked!! Then caned fucked and buggered till I could hardly walk' and she felt her fanny twitch at the memory and the egg pulled up a little more.

"Why don't I go and change into something to show you?"

She asked coyly and he released her nodding eagerly.

Veronica carried her bags up the stairs, went into the bedroom and stripping off decided that the open black bra and knickers with hold up stockings and the ruched miniskirt with a sheer blouse should do the trick, in fact the same outfit in which she had so comprehensively been shagged by Ed, Tyrone and Big Bob! Someone had laundered her outfit and it felt like new as Veronica slipped on the raunchy clothes. She almost forgot to let the egg slip out of her and she put in the pouch with the small weights.

Slipping on her highest heels she slowly and carefully made her way downstairs. Neil heard her and came out into the hall to see what she was wearing.

"Fucking Hell darling you look gorgeous! Am I going to get lucky?

"If you can afford it!"

She said quietly stopping half way down the stairs and placing her feet as wide as the stair allowed made sure he saw the whole effect!

She gave a small smile as she saw the bulge in his trousers grow in size.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs she trailed her fingertips over his bulge and asked

"Would you like me to suck that or are you going to bend me over the back of the chair and just fuck me?

"I think I'll give it a suck, I'm sure you can find something to occupy your fingers?"

Veronica deftly undid his trousers releasing his erection as she bent over and took his cock between her lips sucking it into her mouth as she wriggled her rear and gave a muffled squeal as the fingers of his left hand found their target while his other hand took a grip on the back of her neck. This was hardly necessary as with the previous days practice she took his entire length into her mouth and down her throat before beginning to bob her head up and down It didn't take long before she was swallowing his emissions before she gave his cock a quick lick clean.

"How was that, shall I continue or would you like to watch me now before you fuck me? OK, sit down for a it?"

And walking across to the fruit bowl picked up the largest banana from the bunch.

Standing in front of his seated figure she placed her high heel shod feet apart and looked him in the eye asked.

"Is this what you're going to do to me?"

And his eyes flicked down to her fanny and back up to her eyes as she slowly pushed the unpeeled slightly curved fruit in between her lips and he watched as its nine inch length disappeared inside his wife and he felt his erection returning.

After watching his cock grow again as she pulled and pushed the banana, she murmured

"Oh, that feels good, as I'm using my fanny would you like to stick you cock up my bottom?"

And she turned taking a few awkward steps to the sofa and bent over the back.

Neil quickly stood and followed her, standing behind her he heard her say.

"Oh, that's being pushed right inside me I don't even have to hold it!"

So he reached out and took her hands and pulled them behind her back and she squealed out

"Mmm, that's like being taken by two cocks at the same time...so naughty!!"

Neil asked gruffly as he thrust into her.

"Is that err something you fancy doing?"

"Ohhh errrrrr oooooooooooooo if it was the right situation you know what I mean? And anyway, wouldn't you mind?"

He thrust harder and leant forward and said in a quite husky sort of voice.

"No!! in fact I would love to see you take two cocks especially if they were two really big ones stretching you wider than you've ever been opened before as they thrust into you?"

And having finished talking he gave one last push and they both came together.

As he lay slumped over her with his cock slowly shrinking he heard her breathe deeply and then quietly ask

"Would it matter if they were errr really big stiff black cocks?"

And feeling him twitch gave a little giggle and continued

"I guess that answers that question! Well I have got a little confession to make?" and he started to slowly move in and out again as she started to explain the version of events she had decided to tell him.

"Well after the meeting Linda and I stopped at a little club for a drink and we had a dance and a couple of black men started to chat us up you know dancing with us and buying us drinks"

She trailed off as his movements became more vigorous.

"Go on!" he said as this was one of his fantasies that he had yet to explain fully to his wife as, how do you broach the subject of wanting her to experience big stiff cocks and more than one at a time!

"Well it got late and they insisted on walking us back to Linda's and well it was the least I could do so I gave him a goodnight kiss? And well oh this is hard!"

And they both giggled at her inadvertent pun as Neil's stiffness increased and then she blurted out:

"Andwhilewekissedhereacheddownpulledmyskirtuppulledmyknickersdownandfingeredmetillicame!"and on hearing this admission Neil spurted harder than he had ever cum before and Veronica waited, hardly daring to breath as she waited for his response.

Eventually he learned further over with his cock still inside her and asked huskily.

"And did you return the favour you naughty girl?"

And she breathed a sigh of relief. It was going to be ok.

"Let me up and I'll tell you"

So he stood and pulled out of her and after wiping his slippery cock on a tissue he sat down and as she rose he pulled her over to him making her sit with her thighs apart straddling his with her slippery lips pushed apart on his thigh.

She wriggled as she rubbed herself on him and spoke.

"Well, there's not much more to tell, after he had fingered me he unzipped his trousers and he just gripped the back of my neck, pushed my head down so he could push his cock into my mouth?"

"Was it big? Did you take it all? How long did he take?"

Neil asked quickly

"Yes. Eventually, I suppose about ten minutes?"

She answered coyly rubbing herself along his now quite slippery thigh as she continued.

"He was almost twice as big as you and it took a while for me to get it all in as I had to swallow some of it down my throat!! And then he pulled and pushed my head up and down so he was fucking my mouth oh and his friend was fingering me at the same time whilst Linda was sucking him he didn't look as big though! Ohh your stiff again! What do you want to do? If you'll just let me ooooo oohh OHHHHHHHHHHHH that's so naughty!"

Veronica gasped as she came again sliding back and forth on her husband's thigh.

"Shall I suck you like I did him? Ok mmmmpph oh that was quick!"

Veronica swallowed as she sat back and looked at him and he smiled somewhat sheepishly and asked in a quiet voice.

"Would you like him to fuck you? Or rather let them both have you? To feel them both spurting into you?"

He asked of course not realising that is exactly what had already transpired.

"If you wouldn't mind?" she replied quietly looking down at the floor feeling her fanny twitch at his words.

His answer was to kiss her deeply and she gave a muted squeal as hid fingers probed her slippery fanny and she couldn't help but to cum again.

...

Veronica came back to the present as she heard the cabin door open and footsteps approaching the bed.

"Er Hallo?"

She nervously enquired and then gave a little yelp as a mouth descended onto her right breast and greedily sucked and nibbled till her nipple stood stiffly up when the attention was moved to her left breast where the action was repeated with fingers keeping her right nipple stiff

"Oohhheeaahh!"

She exclaimed softly as fingers walked down her naked torso and she wriggled as finger tips stroked her exposed inner thighs just stopping before they reached her lips.

Veronica felt her lips slowly spreading as the digits finally reached their goal as they stroked back and forth occasionally dipping into her moisture which made her arch her back and growl