The Cruise to Heaven and Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh shit, aaaah... aaaah... I'm... aaaaaaaah..."

My cum was pumping into his mouth but he was still sucking me. Suddenly my cock became extremely sensitive. I couldn't handle the feeling of him sucking me anymore. It was both extreme pleasure and something I just couldn't handle. I twisted my body to pull my cock away from his hungry mouth but as soon as I saw his hand still around his cock I dived for it and pushed him onto his back. I arched over his body on my knees and elbows and swallowed his fat cock. I sucked him desperately, trying to take it deep into my throat.

"Oooh Andy, that's soooo good."

I felt him playing with my semi-hard cock that was dandling over his chest. It was only seconds since I'd cum but already I was getting hard again. He explored my balls in his hand and then I felt his fingers touch my hole. It made me go crazy, I moaned while still sucking him and opened my thighs wider. I know I was signalling to him what kind of boy I was. I was a virgin bottom and I was hoping like hell that he was a virgin top. Seconds later he started yelling.

"Ah... ah... aaah... Andy... I'm cumming... Andy!... aaaah... ahhh..."

I felt his cum flood my mouth. I swallowed at least twice but his hot sweet juice kept coming. I sucked him dry and felt his cock start to soften in my mouth. He too pushed me off him and over onto my back and then grabbed me and kissed me like he was crazy. I tried to push him off and roll him under me but he was too strong. We started laughing and then he rolled off me.

I rolled onto my side and looked at him. He laid back panting with a smile on his face and tears running down from the outside corners of his eyes. I looked down at his brown chest still heaving for air. I looked down at his softening cock still wet with my saliva, slightly leaking semen and resting on a cushion of his tightly curled glossy black pubic hair. I looked at his strong thighs, his white boxer shorts still caught around one ankle, his weirdly large big toes. I had never seen anything more beautiful in my life. When I looked back at his face, his eyes were open and he was smiling at me.

"God damn you are cute Andy," he said.

"I was just thinking the same thing about you."

He looked up at the ceiling. "And I thought this vacation was going to be boring."

We both just laid there looking up at the ceiling or with our eyes closed, feeling the slow roll of the ship. After a while I had to ask him,

"So what the fuq actually happened last night? What am I doing here?"

Autry looked at me.

"You must be shitting me? You don't remember?"

"No, not much. It's fuzzy."

"Well when your mama got back with mine and she saw how good we were getting along, she made the suggestion that it might be more fun if us dudes bunked together and my ma go over there."

"Your mum is a lesbian Autry?"

"Well she hasn't been to my certain knowledge up till now but she's real friendly with your ma now. Who knows? They might be just hanging' but she's never been with a guy since my dad that I know of."

"And does she know about you being into guys?"

"Well I never explicitly told her but I kissed you a few times when we were tryin' to get you back here last night and I know she had here eyes on me. If your ma didn't know about you, then you can be sure she does now. You actually told her that you damn love me!"

"Oh shit. I don't remember that bit but my mum knows I'm gay. I told her years ago."

"Your mum is so cool."

"Yeah, I know."

We washed each other off in the shower. I had to use the brush the cruise line supplied for my teeth and then I had to borrow some of Autry's clothes to go down to breakfast. I was wearing a dinner suit and tie last night. Autry's tee-shirt and cargo shorts were one size too big for me but they looked okay. I wore a pair of his white cotton boxers too but what looked a bit out of place is that I had to wear my glossy black leather shoes with it. Dahlia had taken all her clothes over to my mum's cabin last night apparently while I had been passed out in bed. I wondered who had taken my clothes off because they were neatly hanging in the wardrobe. I'd have to go over to my mum's cabin later to get my stuff.

Autry and I came down to breakfast and we immediately spotted our mum's at a table still babbling like crazy to each other. A waiter spotted us and we told him we'd be sitting with our mums so he fixed the chairs and set our places. We had to get our breakfast from a buffet.

My mum followed me over to the buffet and when she cornered me alone she whispered in my ear,

"Andy, did you pack condoms and lube?"

I nearly spat out my tongue.

"No mum. I didn't. For fuq's sake."

"Okay," she whispered. "Get your breakfast. I'll be back in a minute." She put down her plate and disappeared out the side door.

I was still feeling a bit seedy so I just got black tea and fruit. Autry really loaded up. I don't know how he could do it. When we got back to the table he asked his mum if he could get her anything. She said she'd like some coffee and a Danish so Autry left get them, leaving me alone with Carol.

"How's your head Andrew?" She asked me in the same southern USA accent that Autry spoke with.

"Oh not too bad. Those cocktails are deadly. I only had three of them."

"Yes they are mostly straight spirits you know. As long as you've learned your lesson. I hope you don't mind sharing a cabin with Autry. Your mama thought you boys would have more fun together and she and I really hit it off. To tell you the truth, she's the first passenger who exchanged more than two words with me and she's lovely... Where did she go by the by?"

"Oh I think she went to the toilet?"

Luckily by then Autry got back with a Danish and a coffee for Dahlia then half a minute later my mum came back.

"Andy dear," she said. "Don't forget to come and take your clothes and things after breakfast so that Carol has space to hang her clothes."

"Yeah sure mum. I'll come straight after."

Autry ate all his food and then went back for more. I just had another cup of black tea and a few more pieces of pineapple. I was surprised that our mums waited for us to finish though they kept talking like machine guns.

We eventually all got up and headed for my mum's cabin. I packed all my stuff into my suitcase but just as I was about to close it my mum pushed a paper bag in and punched me in the arm to make sure I saw it. Autry saw it too but she made sure Dahlia didn't. By the way if you're curious, I did happen to notice that the single bed in my mum's cabin hadn't been slept in and the double bed showed signs that it had been slept in by two.

Of course my mum had gone to the shop and bought me a tube of lube and a box of condoms. When I've told this story I've been met with scepticism that a mum could be so cool about her gay son having anal sex but I've also been surprised by the number of guys who've had the same experience. Yes my mum is amazing but she's not unique.

We basically ran back to Autry's cabin. I wheeled my suitcase while he carried my other stuff. While he locked the door I unzipped my suitcase, got the paper bag out and threw the stuff on the bed. Then we started pulling our clothes off. In seconds we were naked again with our cocks standing up like swords. We pulled each other into our arms and kissed while we moved towards the bed. He pushed me back and I fell onto the bed and he laid on top of me. I opened my thighs and wrapped my legs around his body. My hole was itching for his cock and I was desperate for him to get on with taking my virginity.

"Oh Autry, I want you to fuq me."

"Yeah Andy. I'm gunna do it for sure."

He got up and knelt between my thighs. I felt my balls being tickled by his pubic hair. He squeezed our cocks together. Pink and brown. I'm pretty well hung but Autry was about an inch longer and also a lot fatter. His is circumcised where mine isn't but there is not much difference when fully hard. He grabbed the lube tube and tried to squeeze some out but it wouldn't come. He had to screw off the lid and peel off the foil seal and then screw the lid back on. Finally he got some on his fingers and then touched them to my hole.

"Oh yeah," I said, almost in disbelief as I felt his fingers prod me and the cold lube around my hole. He looked at me but he smiled nervously. I don't know why they make the plastic wrap on condom boxes so hard to get off! Don't they get that people will be desperate and horny to get into them? I was going to tell him to forget the condom thinking it didn't matter since we were both virgins. Finally he got one out and rolled it onto his thick black cock but I saw it had gone a bit soft.

I opened my thighs wider and lifted my arse so that he could push it in.

"Are you okay Andy? I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm okay."

He tried to push it in but mostly it didn't even feel like he was heading for my hole. He stopped trying and began fapping his cock.

"Shit, I've gone soft," he said and looked embarrassed.

"Lay on your back. Let me try to sit on it?"

He rolled onto his back and I straddled his body with my thighs. I reached back behind me and grabbed his cock and I pulled the condom off. Then I lent forward and kissed him wildly, pushing my tongue deep into his mouth. I felt his cock resting against my bum crack and it was fully hard again. I sat up straight again.

"Hey Autry, can you make a movie? I wanna remember this."

"Oh fuq you are hot Andy. You are makin' me crazy!"

He grabbed his phone and aimed the camera at me. I got some more lube and reached behind me to rub it on his cock. It was now definitely as hard as stone.

"Oh god, oh god Andy," he kept saying, looking between me and the image on his phone.

I knelt up higher so that I could fit his cock under me, grabbed it again and aimed it at my hole. I'd done this exact thing with the dildo Uncle Paul had bought me. It had a suction cup on its base and many times I'd stuck it to my shower floor and sat down on it. My dildo is actually bigger than even Autry's cock and when I got it I thought that there was no way that I could take it. I surprised myself at how easily I could after a few tries and a lot of lube.

So I slowly sat down on Autry's cock. I was looking into his amazing completely black eyes as I let go of his cock and felt it slowly penetrate me. To tell the truth looking at the video of this moment, I did look extremely hot and no wonder Autry was going crazy. My mouth was open and I was looking into his eyes in a very sexy and a bit slutty way. My cock was extremely hard and I see on the video that as his cock got deeper inside me, a little burst of cum dripped out onto his beautiful brown body. I didn't notice that at the time though.

When I got it all the way in so that it could go any more, I lent over again and kissed him. He was moaning as I kissed him and I tried to chew on his cock with my arse muscles. I knelt back up again and Autry aimed his phone camera at me again as I started moving my body up and down on his cock. The video shows my fleshy pink cock bouncing up and down as I did it. I don't know what was turning me on more, the feeling of Autry's cock touching every pleasure point inside me or the bewildered, innocent but incredible beauty and sexiness of Autry's expression.

"Andy, let me fuck you now?"

"Yeah!"

I knelt up and let his cock slip out of me and then rolled onto my back, opened my thighs and pulled my knees up. The video goes bit wild at this point and then fixes on ceiling and the light. Autry knelt between my thighs. I grabbed his phone just in time to video him pushing his cock into me and then it captures me groan in pleasure as he looks at me and starts fucking me properly. I threw down the camera then because I was just too overcome by the pleasure of his cock moving inside me. There is another bit a minute later where Autry videos his cock moving in and out of my hole and then my face for a second but then it just goes black and all you can hear is the sounds of us moaning and breathing and then his thighs slapping against my bum.

It felt like a dream. I was being fucked for the first time in my life by the most beautiful and sexy guy imaginable. I moaned a few times but truthfully it was just a show to let him know his much it was pleasuring me. When he started fucking me faster and I saw how hot he was getting, my mind kind of went blank of thoughts. I could feel his cock pressing all the pleasure buttons down there but also my whole body was alive from my armpits to my nipples to my toes. I also grabbed my cock and started fapping myself or really just holding it in my fist was enough. I stretched my legs out towards the ceiling. My mouth was wide open but I couldn't moan anymore. I just surrendered my body to Autry.

"Ah... Ah... Andy... I'm... Andy... can I cum in you? Ah..."

The audio doesn't record me saying anything. It just records Autry's loud higher pitched moans and a weird low pitched groan from me. I felt his cock throbbing in my hole but I don't really know if that was his cock pumping his cum into me or because my hole was spasming as I pumped my cum out onto my face, my shoulder, my chest, my belly.

He lent down and kissed me with his cock still in my sloppy hole then he pulled out, rolled off me and laid beside me on the bed. We laid there for a while panting and getting our breath back.

"That was good," I said. A gigantic understatement.

"Yeah," he said and then rolled onto his side and leaned over and kissed me again. I had my eyes closed but then I realised somehow that the was looking at me. I looked back at him and said,

"What?"

"I wanna say something' to you that I never said to anyone. Andy, I love you. I damn love you!"

I don't know why but that made me start to cry. I put my arms around him and pulled him down with my head over his shoulder.

"Oh yes Autry. I love you too."

That bit is captured on the audio too. Another thing that was captured was the blast of the ship's horn. Actually it had blasted while we were fucking but understandably, I hadn't noticed it. Autry took a final photo of both of us laying in bed together. Two newly ex-virgin gay boys and I have to say, we looked fuqin' gorgeous. Last week I printed that photo and got it framed now that the shops are opening again. It's a bit risky standing on the table beside my bed because if you look closely there is cum on my face. Of course no one can see that the white boy has a load of the brown boy's cum in his arse but I know. It makes me hard every time I look at it.

The ship was stopping at Santa María Huatulco in Mexico that morning, the second stop in the cruise after Cabo San Lucas, where Autry and his mum had actually got on. They'd missed the ship in LA but that is a different story. We showered separately because we were in a hurry and we didn't want to get too horny again. We were running a bit late for the excursion to see the Zapotec and Mixtec ruins at Copalita. Actually Autry and Dahlia hadn't booked but my mum preferred to look in the shops and spend the time in Huatulco with Dahlia so she swapped.

It was a really interesting place and we had a very knowledgable guide. My photos don't do the site justice. They mostly show a stunningly hot African American boy, sometimes with an admittedly cute auburn haired white boy wrapped around him in front of a various piles of nondescript grey stones. Sometimes they show the auburn haired boy alone but looking far happier than the drab surroundings seemed to justify.

At one time Autry suddenly pulled me behind a wall near a Zapotec ball court and kissed me passionately. When he pulled away I smiled at him in delight but I noticed he was tearing up.

"What the matter Autry?" I asked.

"Oh shit Andy, I love you so much I'm goin' crazy. You know I nearly didn't come on the cruise. I told mama that it would be boring. I only came to keep her company because I thought she would be bored. Now I'm... now I'm... this right now is the best time of my life."

"Yeah me too Autry. I came on this cruise for my mum but I wanted to learn about places like this. I never though I'd meet an amazing beautiful guy like you and fall head over heals in love."

From an archeological point of view, I have much more interesting photos from Izapa that all four of us toured two days later after the ship stopped at Puerto Chiapas near the Mexico Guatemala border. By then, unknown to me, Autry had had a good long talk to his mum. I had been uncomfortable with what had been going on with his mum up until then. That was because my mum and Autry seemed to have been conspiring to make her think that what was going on between me and her son was some kind of Boy Scout sleepover.

At Ipaza Autry wasn't hiding anything from her anymore. He wasn't hiding anything from anyone anymore. I had been respecting his feelings when he preferred to hide behind something before kissing me in public but I was very happy when he stopped doing it and especially when he did in front of his mum, and mine. Actually, Dahlia and my mum stopped hiding anything as well. They made no secret that they were in to each other big time.

Now I haven't got to one of the main things I wanted to write about yet and I didn't want this to be a complete porn story so I will summarise here. For the rest of the time we were on the ship, Autry and I fucked at least twice a day. Our balls must have been working overtime to supply the sperm. The poor guys didn't know that all their effort was wasted because all the sperm they were churning out was ending up on or in the body of another male. The little sperm cells would have been confused searching for an egg to fertilise but there was none to be found where they were heading.

Autry let me fuck him three times and I injected my cum into his hole every time. I enjoyed it but Autry laughed most of the way through it which was disconcerting and he only came by fapping after I did. We didn't discuss it but we both worked out that I enjoyed being fucked my him more than I enjoyed fucking him and he enjoyed fucking me a lot more than he enjoyed being fucked by me so yeah, I was usually his bottom boy and he was my top boy.

We tried a lot of positions and angles but mostly it was me on my back with my knees up and him on top. Sometimes he leaned right over on top of me and kissed me while he fucked me. Then I could put my arms around his body and hold him as we kissed and fucked. I couldn't reach my cock like that but weirdly, I orgasmed in sympathy with him anyway because of a combination of the feeling of his cock inside me hitting some pleasure point that seemed like the internal base of my cock as well as his belly rubbing against my cock as he fucked me.

Other than trying lots of different positions we didn't do much that was kinky. He rimmed me a few times and I did that to him as well. We fucked in the shower of course. We fapped and sucked each others cocks in various rest rooms and change rooms on the ship. We even laid together in a suggestive position beside the pool and of course we kissed in public on the ship and on the shore. There were a few dirty looks from other passengers but most of them seemed to love us. Many times other passengers we didn't even know wanted to take our picture together.

It was coming through the Panama Canal that things started to go bad. We'd heard about a virus outbreak in Wuhan in China before we left Australia. Originally they were calling it SARS 2.0. Since SARS 1.0 hadn't affected Australia at all we hadn't paid much attention. They started calling it Wuhan Corona Virus and of course everyone now knows it as COVID19 since at has spread all over the world.

When we were in the canal, two Italian passengers were taken off the ship and taken away in ambulances. There were rumours that they had SARS 2.0 and even that the old lady had to be resuscitated in the ambulance. Over the next few days, lots of other people started getting sick. Then one morning at breakfast, my mum, Autry and I all realised at the same time that we'd lost our senses of taste and smell. Luckily Dahlia was okay.