The Cruising Chronicles Pt. 04

Story Info
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
3k words
3.4k
0
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember it vividly. As if though it was just yesterday.

It was late one Thursday evening, after finishing work on the railway station and travelling home mid-afternoon the wife and I had decided on takeaway for dinner to save time cooking.

After both of us were content with our meal from Hungry Jacks (Burger King for my American friends), and with our young one in bed for the evening, we turned our attention towards us. Just her and I.

Downloaded porn playing on our television screen, the lights turned off for that added extra level of intimacy with only the light from the T.V illuminating the loungeroom where we both sat our hands busy heavily petting each other.

Brushing her brown shoulder-length hair back I looked into her brown eyes as my mouth approached hers, her lips parting slightly as our respective pairs came together, our tongues dancing with each other.

Our hands, while all this was happening, were exploring each other's bodies. Mine starting out by rubbing her silky-smooth freshly shaven legs, while at 160cm (5 ft 3in) she didn't have the longest legs, as a legs man, they were cute and sexy.

For her part, her hands started around my neck before they lowered to unbutton each of the eight-or-so buttons of my work shirt, once achieving her goal of unbuttoning the buttons she placed her hands inside of my shirt pushing it off my shoulders until it crumpled on the couch behind me.

My hands had moved from her legs upwards towards her thighs. After rubbing her thighs, slowly inching my thumbs towards her vulva, she began to slowly thrust herself towards my thumbs, the heat radiating from their closeness obvious to the both of us.

This, however, brought us to our impasse.

We were both very sexual people, unfortunately over the preceding months we had grown apart. Admittingly, my escapades through discovering cruising, had not helped the situation, while it could be seen as an excuse, but we had both been withdrawing from each other long before the cruising escapades started, probably playing a role in trying it all in the first place.

Over the months we had found ourselves in this position before, amid a passionate situation, then finding ourselves in a race of sorts. We both entered this 'battle' to bring the other to climax while trying to avoid intercourse.

Realising we had come to 'that point', my wife was one step ahead of me in taking the opportunity. Repositioning herself on the floor in front of me, as I sat back on the couch, she reached towards my work belt, tugging at it with her hands while her crooked smile looked up at me.

I attempted to resist, this time I really wasn't feeling it, but before I could try and turn the tables, she had succeeded in unfastening my belt and the top clip of the pants that kept them around my waist.

Knowing she had the upper hand her smile grew broader as she reached in, starting to massage my semi-hard cock through my boxer-briefs.

As had become the norm her touch was not having the desired effect. Even glancing past her onto the screen at the porn that played behind her the vanilla male-on-female scene that was producing the light wasn't assisting in any form on getting me harder.

As she pulled the shaft from their thin material-covering and started to immediately suck on it my cock was still not responding. Instead of my mind letting go and attempting to enjoy the moment it was critiquing -- in a monological manner -- what she was doing and wanting to provide pointers on what I had learned men liked.

It soon dawned on me that this was not helping the situation and that I needed to clear my mind. Instead of watching my manhood slowly disappear into her mouth I closed my eyes and laid my head back on the cushion on the couch.

At first, I attempted to picture it was Rod, or some other guy, on the end of my cock which helped it grow but still wasn't the stimulant I needed to get the job done. My mind then put me in the position my wife was in.

On my knees.

My head buried into the lap of some guy taking his cock into my mouth.

The only difference being I was sure I was doing a much better job at sucking the pole in my mouth than she was doing mine right now. Putting the critique aside it seemed this new scenario playing out in my head what exactly what I needed.

I started to moan each time the cock entered my mouth, a rhythm I kept with my wife by ensuring the actions in my head matched those happening outside it.

Wanting more of the cock in my mouth I ensured that the next time my wife was on her way to take my shaft back in her mouth that I added a little bit of an extra thrust, her gag reflex immediately kicked in, my mind immediately calling her an amateur.

Following a few regular strokes of my cock in her throat I repeated the previous action, adding an unexpected deeper thrust, with the same result but this time not as bad of a reflex. This process continued, me never opening my eyes, instead opting to continue to picture being on the other end of this blowjob.

Soon the mix between fantasy and reality became morphed. Before I knew it, I was sucking someone's manhood. Whose? I didn't know and more importantly I didn't care it was a cock in my mouth and I loved it.

He placed his hands on the side of my head to guide me down his shaft, I gagged a little which was unusual I had sucked bigger, I didn't think much about it and continued to try and take it deeper into my throat the way many guys like it.

It became almost too much for him as he lifted my head from his shaft, pulling completely out with not only a plop sound as his tip escaped the suction my lips had previously provided but spin that had accumulated around his manhood while it was in my throat.

We repeated this process another couple of times, him pulling my head off, spit being dredged all over my face, before he decided it was enough.

He soon got into a standing position in front of me, still on my knees, after grabbing the back of my head and lining his cock with my mouth for the next minute-or-so he fucked me like his own personal Fleshlight.

Entering my throat as far as he wanted, withdrawing partway then entering deep back in trying the extra thrust for additional penetration. I could tell by the way he was fucking my mouth he was close to cumming.

Without any warning he entered my throat as deep as he could one last time and started to unleash wave after wave of warm man-juice down my throat.

That is when I was brought back to reality. Opening my eyes and taking in the real scene around me I noticed my wife positioned on her knees in front of me on the floor, her face covered with her own spit that I had dredged from her mouth and throat as I was fucking her face.

She reached across to her half-drunken bottle of water beside her, taking the cap off she positioned her mouth directly over the whole and started to spit my cum into it.

"What a waste," my mind instantly thinking as I watched the gooey texture mix with the spring water previously contained in the bottle.

"That's the best part" it proclaimed to itself.

With that she replaced the cap, got to her feet and walked it to the bin before calling out goodnight and retreating to the bedroom.

What the fuck?! Was all my confused mind could stammer to itself as it replayed through itself the events that had just transpired.

It was Sunday morning when I woke to find a message from my wife that she and our son had gone out shopping, with plans to stop in at her parents before returning home later that afternoon.

Following a quick shower, I was browsing the local news websites, when a feeling washed over me.

Ignoring the feeling for as long as I could it honestly was not long before an idea had crossed my mind and I was on the cruising site and chat room to try and organise a little bit of fun while the wife was out for the day.

My first message was to Rod, my mature play friend who was his elderly parents' carer that I sometimes met at his place after work, unfortunately his father wasn't well and he didn't have any time available for a quick catch up.

Although disappointed at first, I continued to search profiles for people that lived closer to my location, while there were quite a few, admittingly more than I had thought, only a rare few met the requirements I was after -- older.

It took a few frustrating minutes, and failed chats, to discover the profile of the person I wanted to chat to.

Alan was a 72-year-old retiree, he had newly come to the website as his wife of some forty-eight-years had passed two-years prior and he was feeling lonely. During our chats Alan revealed he had attempted the more 'traditional' dating routes but most of those who contacted him seemed more interested in his assets than him.

Here was an older man, lonely and just wanting some company. He had never done anything bi-sexual before, and told me honestly, he had never thought of or condoned it, until a friend of his suggested that with the right person it is better than any woman.

As the chat with Alan continued, he admitted that he had not had a blowjob since the day after his wedding to his late wife. Alan was not only lonely, but he had also become extremely horny, after his friend made the suggestion of trying a man to help satisfy his needs Alan claimed to have begun watching more gay scenes and was now open to the idea, although extremely nervous about it all.

I made Alan an offer for him to send me his address, unlock the door, sit back on his couch and I will come and solve his biggest issue. Although, for the sake of discreteness, and possibly even worried I was like those others from other dating applications, he declined, stating he was worried about discreetness, safety and privacy.

Still shaken from my earlier experience of almost being busted by police who had stepped up patrolling cruising locations I, myself, was not comfortable with meeting in private.

Feeling almost as disappointed as I had when Rod had thirty-minutes earlier told me we couldn't meet a new thought crossed my mind.

I had the house to myself.

"Why don't you come here then?" I typed, nervously re-reading it as my finger hovered above the enter key, before slowly applying the pressure required to send it through the chat system.

What was only a few seconds felt like hours as I awaited his reply. 'The dots' indicating that he was typing appeared, my breath becoming shallower each second that passed.

"I can do that," Alan replied.

I sent him my address, before he confirmed he was about fifteen-minutes away. I told him that I'd meet him at the front door, and we'd go from there.

Within moments he had disconnected from the chat, my nerves kicked into the next level.

Why the hell did I just give out my address? I yelled internally at myself. What if he just shows up unannounced while I am at work and speaks to my wife? What a complete idiot I am -- my mind screamed at itself.

I soon snapped back into reality, ten minutes had passed, and he would soon be arriving. I glanced around the house, trying to work out where Alan and I could have some fun. Then it dawned on me.

He is a 72-year-old horny man, who hasn't had a blowjob in fifty-years. I don't think it's going to matter.

I dug into the bedside table, on my wife's side, picking out a satin blindfold she had been given almost two years ago as a present and had never been used.

After doing this I made my way up our slender tiled hallway to our front door, knowing my visitor Alan wouldn't be too far away, I placed the blindfold in position over my eyes and kneeled on the floor just inside the door.

With a glass paned door I knew that from the outside looking in my friend could see me, and what awaited him upon his arrival.

Kneeling with my senses heightened, with the loss of sight, I started to panic a little. What if the postman came with a delivery? I chuckled that I'd accept his package, thus helping ease the nerves, until I heard a car pull up outside, a few moments later the door opening and closing followed by footsteps heading towards my front door.

A soft knock on the door followed the footsteps stopping.

"Come in," I said in my most sultry voice, while it croaked with nerves.

"Oh wow," Alan exclaimed as he opened and closed my front door. Almost as instantly as the front door closed and latched that I heard the zip of his pants begin its journey.

Then a thud, as I presumed his shorts carrying his wallet crashed onto the floor somewhere near me. I didn't know what was happening, but I knew what I was expecting, so using saliva from inside my mouth I quickly wet my tongue before running it over my lips to help give them a little glisten, and more importantly lubrication.

Moments later I felt Alan step closer to me. His manly musk filling my nostrils as I felt the tip of his hardening cock press onto my bottom lip, almost as if though it was attempting to push it open.

Not wanting to disappoint I lowered my bottom lip, my jaw also allowing my newest friend the access he needed.

After initially pulling the tip of his cock away from my mouth upon its initial movement, Alan didn't need any other sort of invitation to enter his manhood into my waiting mouth. He started by just entering the tip of what felt like his semi-hard shaft in first.

Wrapping my lips around the tip he had offered me I started to gently suck, letting out low moans of pleasure that the void I needed was being filled.

My moans seemed to have encouraged Alan as he pushed more of hiss shaft into my throat at his next opportunity.

"Oh, that feels so good," he exclaimed when just a few short moments later the length of his small, but delicious, cock was buried into my mouth.

Loving the feeling of this 72-year-old mans manhood in my throat, knowing his story, and taking into account how local he was, I decided I wanted to give him the best blowjob he had ever had so he'd come back.

Feeling around beside me I felt the wall to the hallway. With his cock still entering in and out of my mouth at his will I carefully began to manoeuvre myself into a new position, bringing my new friend along with me -- while hopefully not missing a beat.

While it took some trial and error, I soon found myself in the position I wanted. Me sitting in my hallway, back against the wall, Alan standing in between my own legs with his cock buried into my mouth.

The drawcard of this position however was having my head against the wall. It reduced the amount of movement my head made when he thrust himself into me, plus added to the sensation that every thrust he made was deeper than it probably was.

During the initial exchanges in this new position Alan seemed a little lost, or confused, but it didn't take him long to get the premise of the idea behind the actions, soon falling into a rhythm where he could enjoy himself, my throat and my eager mouth which continued to use its tongue to massage as much of the shaft both on its way in and out.

Alan picked up his pace soon after, entering my mouth a little bit deeper, causing the back of my head to bang on the wall with each one of his thrusts. At first hitting the wall hurt, and I was seriously reconsidering my choices, the pain was soon replaced by the enjoyment of being used.

The hallway was filled with the mixture of sounds of my head banging the wall, the natural sucking sounds when you're during a trust, and the sound of his wrinkled-and-hairy ball sack smacking my chin as he ensured each possible inch of his shaft was in my throat.

"Oh My God..." Alan called out.

"I'm going to cum," he followed up almost immediately after.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" a voice not Alan's cried out, shocking me out of the moment I was in. Almost instantaneously Alans cock started to shoot its built up load.

As wave-after-wave continued to shoot down my throat, I grabbed at the blindfold ripping it off my head. The sudden pronunciation of an additional person being in the room had seemed to startle Alan who lurched back from his standing position.

In doing so Alan's cock fell from my mouth while still squirting his load, these latest streams of seamen hitting my forehead and running down towards my eyes. It would've been hot and such a turn on if my wife wasn't standing in the doorway, an armful of shopping bags in her arms.

Our son, thankfully, still strapped into the car. They had arrived home earlier than expected due to her parents not being home.

Alan scrambled his pants back on and hastily exited, I tried to search him up later after my wife left to the boyfriend's house (I had discovered their relationship months earlier but had bitten my tongue as the list of her lies and the evidence contradicting them built up) but found he had blocked me.

Fini

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
PastMasterPastMasterover 1 year ago

this turned bad.

The ending was too sudden, and what was the deal with him finding out about her having an affair months ago? The previous chapters were good and hot - this one felt rushed.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A First in the Park My first gay encounter with an older man in public.in Gay Male
A Cumdump's Journey Pt. 01 A young man discovers the joys of cruising for big cock.in Gay Male
Late Night Public Toilet Encounter Late night encounter with four older men in a public toilet.in Gay Male
Mr. Carrington A young man continues his lusty affair with a neighbor.in Gay Male
The Landlord Cometh Mason needs to make an alternative payment this month.in Gay Male
More Stories