The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Bob was terrified. If this woman insinuated herself into the situation like this it would devastate Sue and quite possibly spill over into a public exposition. He had to stifle her from doing anything, especially from confronting Sue and Clark.

Bob pulled into a vacant lot and stopped. He set his jaw and steeled his nerve; this was not going to be easy.

"Mrs. Jensen..."

"Cynthia." She interjected before he could finish the thought.

"Of course, Cynthia, I have to explain something to you that will sound just a little strange to you..."

As Bob explained the situation between Sue and Clark, Cynthia remained silent, unfazed by his description of the relationship her step-son had fostered with this couple.

As Bob finished the tale, Cynthia gasped a small "Wow!" in mock amazement to his revelation.

"You see, Cynthia, this would devastate all of us, everyone..." He hoped she would pick up on the "everyone" aspect and agree to remain silent.

Cynthia let him squirm for a moment before saying anything. "And just what is it that you do while Clark is with your wife?"

Hearing this stranger refer to such a sexually charged incident had a disturbing effect on Bob. He was suddenly embarrassed and unwilling to share his voyeuristic inclinations with this woman.

Cynthia saw him tense appreciably; she had overplayed her hand and embarrassed him. She needed to reassure him. "I've been married to Clark's father for eight years now..."

She watched him relax, the tension of the moment diffused by the change in focus from him to her.

"Clark's mother was from a southern aristocratic family, and when she passed away they shunned Clark and his father. Sometimes I think the only reason he married me was to piss them off." She paused as if remembering some vague memory.

Bob finally found a conversational voice, "You don't appear old enough to be Clark's mother."

"Aren't you sweet?" She said with a smile, "No, Burton claims I'm his "trophy wife"."

Bob chuckled at the thought.

"Any way...I wish I had your guts."

Bob didn't get the reference, "How do you mean?"

"Well, its one thing to marry a rich old man, but it's another to expect any satisfaction, if you understand my meaning?"

Bob blushed, realizing now that she was referring to his sex life.

"It's not like I don't think about it, because I do. I just couldn't chance it -- chance being found out."

Bob realized that she had just intimated his same fear of being discovered; a kindred spirit. "I know. It's like you don't dare do anything that the neighbors might see or disapprove of."

She had him now she thought. "Exactly! But I never had your courage."

Her allusion to his courage swelled his self esteem, it had flagged from the moment of her declaration that she knew of Sue and Clark's affair. Then he remembered that Sue would be wondering where he was, why he was late.

"Oh, look at the time. I really need to get home."

Cynthia sat stunned for just a moment. She thought her seduction had been effective. She needed to be supportive though, so she acquiesced. "Oh, yes. I need to be going too."

As Bob drove her back to her car there was an uneasy silence between them. As Cynthia exited Bob's car, she turned, leaned into the doorway and said, "If you ever need to talk..." Then she closed the door without waiting for a response and left.

=//=

Bob had been haunted by Cynthia Jensen's discovery all week. Clark had dropped by once to be with Sue since then, and Bob abstained from watching. His conscience was infected with an obstruction; watching them was no longer an intimate act, it had become public in a manner, and that fact diminished the enjoyment he derived from the act. He was frustrated.

Bob hadn't divulged Cynthia's discovery to Sue, he didn't really know what to do. He just needed to keep the whole thing from unraveling. The stress was beginning to take a toll on Bob's performance at work, he was distracted and irritable.

Bob had to pack for a trip to Kansas for a big account and had left work early. He stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few toiletries to pack for the trip. He was searching for his brand of after-shave lotion when a female voice spoke from over his shoulder.

"Funny meeting you here."

Bob turned to find Cynthia Jensen smiling broadly at him.

"Oh, hi." Bob said nervously.

"Going on a trip?" Cynthia asked, pointing towards Bob's shopping cart and the sundry items there.

Bob reacted as if she was prying, unnerved by her presence in public like this.

She saw the shocked look on his face and allowed him to retreat. She started to leave, but then turned to him and said, "Oh, Bob, if you would like to talk sometime, give me a call." She then pulled a pen and a slip of paper from her purse. She scribbled her name and phone number on the paper and handed it to Bob, with a smile and a wink.

The next night as Bob was settling into his motel room, Sue called and asked if he wanted to listen to her and Clark. He couldn't decline; it would require an explanation he wasn't ready to divulge. Bob listened as his wife fucked her lover.

It was after ten o'clock when Sue said goodnight to Bob.

Bob stared at the ceiling. He tossed and turned, until after eleven. The garish light displayed by the bed-side clock appeared eerily ominous. He got out of bed to use the bathroom and as he returned to bed he spied his wallet lying on the lamp table. Jutting out from the folded wallet was a tiny corner of a piece of paper. Bob knew what that paper was. It was Cynthia's number. "If you would like to talk..." she had said. And he desperately needed to talk to someone -- anyone.

Bob dialed the number...

"Hello." A female voice announced from the other end of the line.

Bob thought briefly of hanging up, what was he thinking, calling this woman so late at night.

"Hello," she said louder this time, a note of annoyance in her tone.

"Hi, Cynthia, this is Bob. Can we talk?"

Bob heard her shuffling around, there was a pause before she responded, "Uh, hi Bob let me get to another room..."

When she finally spoke again she was engaging and receptive. They spoke of innocuous things before Bob garnered the courage to confront his demons.

"Clark was with my wife tonight..." He paused for effect, allowing her to absorb the import of the statement without him explaining further, protecting his tender psyche from condemnation.

"How are you?" She asked.

Bob wasn't prepared for her empathy. He had been wound up, concern and frustration had haunted him of late, and now she had disarmed him with her concerned inquiry. He thought about how he felt and without restraint he began to explain how he had lost the desire for participating in his wife's affair from a voyeur's perspective.

He was describing their first encounter with Clark after the Founder's Day celebration, when he heard Cynthia breathing heavily through the phone. How many times had Bob heard this same response as he and Sue had phone sex? Had she responded to the story? Bob paused.

Cynthia moaned lowly as she climaxed. When she regained her composure she apologized, "Sorry, Bob, where were we?"

Bob didn't know where to go with the conversation; Cynthia's orgasm had distracted his thought process. "Well, its getting late..." He muttered, half expecting her to want to go.

"Where are you Bob? Are you home?"

"Uh, no, I'm in Kansas for a few days on business."

"Kansas! What do you do in Kansas?"

Bob explained his sales calls to farm suppliers and large farming concerns. He was in the middle of explaining his latest trip when Cynthia broke into his diatribe with a question, "Do you ever mess around while away from home?"

"Mess around? Do you mean with other women?"

"Yes, have you?"

"No, of course not." Bob stated emphatically.

"Have you ever thought of doing it?"

Bob was becoming aroused. "Not really..."

"Bob. How do you 'not really' think of having sex with another woman?"

Cynthia's boldness was starkly provocative. Bob began rubbing his turgid penis.

"It's not that I haven't thought of it, it's just..."

"It's just too dangerous?" She gave him a way out, a plausible escape.

"Yes, it's just that I can't mess around, you know?"

"I know what you mean. If I ever have an affair it will have to be very discrete."

Bob realized that she had just admitted to him her intimate dichotomy of intentions. "So...you've never..."

"No, I haven't."

Bob was stroking himself frantically, he had to finish before he could respond. He ejaculated for the first time in weeks; since before Cynthia divulged herself to him.

Cynthia giggled, "This is fun!"

Bob blushed; glad she couldn't see him as he wiped up the mess he had just made on the bed.

Cynthia had an idea and asked Bob in an eager tone, "Hey Bob. What if I fly up and spend tomorrow night up there?"

Bob was astonished. His penis surged once again, straining to respond sexually to the offer. "You mean...here...with me?"

"Yes silly. Makes sense to me."

"How?"

"Well, it seems we have a similar dilemma; we both need a partner that won't blow our cover. That just leaves you and me baby."

Bob wanted to say yes, needed to say yes. But before he could think of what to say, Cynthia answered for him.

"I'll catch a flight first thing in the morning, and I'll see you tomorrow night."

Bob found himself agreeing to her plan. He told her where he was staying, and where he would leave a key-card so she could let herself in the room. As they finished planning the rendezvous Bob was climaxing once again.

Cynthia giggled once more and said goodnight.

=//=

Bob was restless throughout the day. His thoughts ranged widely between erotic vignettes of Cynthia and nauseous dread of being discovered having an affair; with a married woman no less. How was he going to square this fling with Sue. She had never acquiesced to another woman in the relationship. Would she see things as a level playing field? Or would she flip out when she discovered Cynthia's existence?

He didn't know what to do, what he should do. What was the right thing to do? If he and Sue had a monogamous relationship the answer would be easy; but their relationship was complicated now, and his needs and desires had evolved; just as Sue's had from that first time with Charlie.

He slogged through the day, meeting with his contacts, and trying to be attentive to his business.

=//=

Cynthia awoke and packed an overnight bag early. She had breakfast standing at the kitchen counter, dry toast and coffee.

Clark dragged himself into the kitchen looking for coffee and aspirin for a headache. Seeing Cynthia standing at the counter dressed as if she was going someplace made him do a double take.

"Hi mom, going somewhere?"

"Umm, hmm. By the way, are you seeing Mrs. Carter tonight?"

"That's the plan, why?"

Cynthia smiled and looked at her step son with a look of guilty satisfaction.

Clark looked at her when she didn't respond to his inquiry. From the look he saw on her face he knew something had happened.

"What? Oh man! You hooked up with Bob?"

"Well, not yet...but I'm seeing him tonight."

Clark hugged his step-mother. "I thought you struck out last week."

"He just needed some time to get used to the idea."

"Ha! You finally found your guy." Clark said with great satisfaction.

"Shh! Your father will hear you if you keep shouting."

"I'm just so happy for you."

"I hope so, three years is a long time. I'm so anxious I'm shaking."

"Yeah, poor dad, if that stroke hadn't screwed him up like that..." Clark seemed to slide into a pensive mood.

"Now, now. We can't dwell on spilt milk. We are still his family and we have to remain strong for him."

Clark's face morphed into a devious smile, "Hmm, like jumpin' Bob Carter's bones?"

"You little shit! This was your idea, remember?" Cynthia growled, shaking her index finger at her step-son.

"I know, I know, but I was just thinking of you."

"And I appreciate it too. Oh, gosh! Look at the time I need to leave. Bye."

=//=

Bob was finished for the day and headed toward his motel. He wondered if Cynthia had a change of heart and decided not to make the trip. It might be better if she didn't he thought. Perhaps she couldn't get a flight out on such short notice. But then he began to worry that she might not be there. Would he have the nerve to call her to find out what had happened?

Bob walked along the hallway to his room. He had placed a key-card for Cynthia behind a bouquet of flowers in a vase nestled in an alcove across from his room. He walked to the alcove, stood and stared at the vase for a moment, steeled his nerve, reached behind the vase and discovered that the key-card was gone. Was she here? Or did a fastidious housekeeper find it and turn it in?

Bob turned and approached the door. He was a nervous wreck. With a trembling hand he reached out and placed his key-card in the slot, paused, and then opened the door.

Cynthia turned with a jolt at the sound of the door being opened. Seeing Bob coming through the door broke the spell of nervous tension that had gripped her since she had arrived.

Bob stood dumbfounded. He had all but disabused himself of any hope she would actually be in his room when he arrived. He smiled.

Cynthia, seeing him smile, moved to him and clasped him in a hug that imparted intimacy and warmness at the same time.

Bob returned the hug, but then as if wanting to be sure she wasn't an apparition, he kissed her on the cheek.

The kiss moved Cynthia into a more urgent mode. She dropped to her knees and unfastened Bob's pants. She maneuvered his penis into her mouth and began to stroke him firmly.

Bob had no opportunity to protest, even if he wanted to. His hands went to her head and held her as she fellated him.

Cynthia began to pull her blouse off with her free hand and then unfastened her bra. She moved to a chair, pulling him along with her. She held him in her mouth and with both hands wrapped her breasts around his stiff prick. She began to jack him off while he slid between her breasts and into her mouth.

Bob couldn't last long, the totality of the erotic act overwhelmed his senses. He began ejaculating.

Cynthia held him in her mouth as he surged again and again. She drank him in and swallowed it all.

As Bob's orgasm subsided, Cynthia allowed him to withdraw slowly. She pumped him once more and captured the small drop of semen that squeezed out onto her outstretched tongue.

Cynthia moved to the bed and removed the remainder of her clothing. It had been a long time since she had seduced a man, and three years since she had any man between her legs; she was anxious.

Bob realized her seductive intentions and needed to regain his ability to sustain an erection. He pulled his clothes off slowly and moved to the foot of the bed. He took in the sight of her curled up in a welcoming position. She was older than he, but she appeared to lack any flaw physically. He wondered how much plastic surgery she had to maintain such a perfect form. He felt a stirring in his groin.

Cynthia smiled at his obvious appreciation of her womanly virtues. Being married to a wealthy older man afforded her the opportunity to correct the minor mistakes of genetics.

Cynthia reclined, and spread her legs, inviting Bob to peruse her wares.

Bob gazed upon her in lustful wonder. He had never seen another woman naked, besides his wife. Of course he had seen pictures, but the stark differences were not small.

He marveled at the many folds of her labia. Cynthia's vaginal crease was so distinctly multi lobed. Sue's had a single puffy lip with a crease between.

Bob knelt on the bed, and as if drawn toward it, leaned into Cynthia's core. He tentatively lapped his tongue along the center gash of her vagina.

Cynthia groaned out loud has his tongue made contact. She was trembling with desire and a smoldering lust.

Bob found the taste and smell of her captivating; he licked again and found her clit prominently throbbing at the top of her cavity.

Cynthia lurched at the bold assault on her tender clitoris. She grabbed his head and held him tight against it as she began to climax; the first with a man since her husband's stroke. But she wasn't thinking of anything so obviously pragmatic; she was relishing the moment.

As her orgasm subsided, Bob continued his exploration of her manifold labia. She watched as he seemed to devour her. She smiled and wondered if he really liked to go down on her or if he was just fulfilling an obligation after her oral performance on him. It was soon clear to her when he looked into her eyes, smiled, and said "Yum!"

They curled up together and talked awkwardly as newly intimate people do once the passion of first lust wears off.

Bob asked if she was hungry. She answered "Yes" after the long day of travel and anxious tension had left her famished.

Conversation during dinner was a little more comfortable, they were able to ascertain one-another's personalities; something that was lacking as their whirlwind relationship had evolved from a solely prurient incident.

As they returned to the motel the mood between them changed subtly. Cynthia had still to have her new man between her legs, inside her as a woman desires when she is in such need.

Bob had lapsed into dread of what was to come. He had never had another woman but Sue. Now he was with Cynthia. She was intoxicating and desirable; and this caused a conflux of confused emotions. He wanted to be faithful; but he and Sue were living in a seemingly open relationship. Although he was aware of her affairs with other men, she had no idea he was with Cynthia -- was that cheating?

They entered the room and the ominous presence of the bed held the illicit lover's attention.

Cynthia broke the spell when she asked, "Will your wife be calling you tonight?"

Bob felt as if he had divulged just a little too much to Cynthia. He was vulnerable now and he felt exposed.

"Probably."

Cynthia noticed his guarded response. "You know what I want?"

Bob looked at her and shook his head negatively.

She moved close to him and whispered into his ear, "I want to feel you inside me when Clark fucks your wife."

Her calculated tease worked its magic. Bob was agitated into erogenous action. He smothered her with kisses, and pulled her clothes from her body.

Cynthia giggled as she slinked to the bed and waited for Bob to unclothe himself.

Just as he was about to penetrate her for the first time, the phone rang. He just gawked at her lying naked beneath him. She looked at him and then at the phone expectantly.

Slowly he reached for the phone and answered in a thick dry tone, "Hello."

Sue's expectant voice sang across the line, "Hi honey, ready for some fun?"

Bob looked at Cynthia as he answered his wife, "Sure."

Sue pressed the speaker phone button and placed the phone on her headboard.

Clark smiled a knowing smile as Sue leaned into him for a longing embrace.

Cynthia moved close to Bob and listened as her step-son began to make love to Sue.

The erotic moment pushed Bob into a heightened state of arousal and he maneuvered himself between Cynthia's legs. He pressed gently at her quivering lips and then shoved harder, losing his fine motor skills momentarily.

Cynthia gasped out, "Ouch!"

Bob had not covered the mouthpiece and worried the yelp had been broadcast across the phone to where Sue and Clark could hear it.

Sue and Clark continued, however and were oblivious to what had transpired.

Hearing the lovers as they indulged their erogenous intentions, Bob's libido surged and he was now hammering away into Cynthia's warm, inviting core. In seconds he was ejaculating into her belly. "Oh god!" He gasped.