The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up. Take all those clothes off. You better start moving or I will have to start motivating you," he said, picking up one of the duffels and unzipping it. It rattled and clanked as he moved it and I panicked. I turned and grabbed for the door, but he was faster.

Pain shot into my back above my shoulder and it stayed this time. It stayed for an eternity. I blacked out.

When I started to come to, I couldn't understand what was wrong with me. Where or how I was. The world was upside down and my head was throbbing. No. I was upside down. My head was hanging off the edge of my bed. I tried to sit up, but I couldn't move. I was tied down, spread eagle on my bed. I also realized I was wet, my hair was still dripping. Had he dumped water on me?

"That was stupid, wasn't it. Two seconds will drop you. Apparently five seconds will make you piss yourself. Don't be embarrassed though, it was fun giving you a bath. Your tits survived pregnancy well, the rest of you too. Not too fond of the stupid little landing strip, that's fucking pointless. Your pussy is nice and tight after so long without dating. Don't worry, I didn't fuck you yet. Just poked around a little. It was fun to get you nice and wet though, watch you drip while I worked your little pussy."

I was panicking again because I couldn't see him. His voice was coming from the far side of the bed, from between my legs. Worse, I could hear him rummaging in that bag again. I pulled on my bonds, trying to loosen them.

"Lane! Lane... please. We were friends once, you don't have to do this! Geez, all you had to do was ask me out, I would have said yes! You were a sweet guy, a sweet kid. I would have said yes!"

"Right. Easy to say now, isn't it?" The bed moved as he planted a knee on it, reaching. I felt his hand take my left breast roughly and pinch my nipple and twist it. I whimpered even though my body immediately reacted. My nipple got hard and my pussy warmed and throbbed. He flicked my nipple a few times after it got hard, then attached something to it that I could not see. Not a clamp, I didn't know what it was. He grabbed the other breast and did the same thing. Squeezing and twisting until it got hard and I shuddered as I tried to make the feelings of pleasure shooting straight to my pussy go away. He attached something to that one as well. He tugged on something and both things moved, tugging on my nipples, but it still wasn't tight and it didn't hurt.

I was panting as he continued moving and rummaging.

"Slow your breathing Hannah or you will pass out. Can't have that. Not before the fun starts."

His fingers on my labia made me jerk. He ignored it as he spread them wide open, then chuckled. "Someone is enjoying themself. Look at that wet little cunt. It's almost like you don't mind any of this at all. So how bout it Hannah, I let you go and you play out my fantasies, or I keep you here and play out some new ones? Mm. Maybe I should let you know what I am hooking you up to?"

"No!" I said frantically, terrified. "Untie me. I will do those things. I will."

"And if you balk? I get to bring you back here and go twice as hard. Mm. That might kill you. This," he said picking up something off the bed, "expands to a 60. During torture, I have never had to go beyond a 25. I was going to take you to a 30. A 60 would likely split you wide open. And that is just one of a dozen things I have in store for you."

"I will! I promise!" I pleaded, tugging on my restraints again.

I felt him release both my feet, though thick leather cuffs remained on my ankles, then he came around to unhook my wrists. He was nude, his cock hanging down his thigh, canted to the left. It wasn't huge, but it also wasn't hard. He bent to unclip my hand and I stretched, pulling his limp cock into my mouth and sucking it in. He froze, his hand locking around my wrist as he let me suck him into my mouth. He moved slightly closer, taking hold of my other wrist, though it was still bound with his other hand. Leaning over me, I sucked and pulled him in as best I could until he was rock hard. I had no movement to my head, so it was harder to try and suck him at that point, but he didn't wait for me to figure it out. He started pumping his hips, shoving his still thickening cock down my open throat. Once it thickened to it's limit, it was hard to open my jaw wide enough, but that was all I had to do as he thrust and did the rest. I was struggling for air as his tight balls kept covering my nose as he rammed hilt deep. I gagged and struggled and coughed, but he kept thrusting while I concentrated on breathing and keeping my jaw locked open. He rammed faster and harder, pounding into my throat until I was crying, but I kept my jaw open and didn't turn away like my body was begging me to do. Finally, after an eternity and when I was sure he would never cum, he did. He buried himself as far as he could and held himself there, shooting down my throat as I choked on him and tried to swallow. He kept coming, throbbing and shooting for so long my vision was starting to swim and I was seeing black spots. He pulled back and I sucked in air and coughed as his load sucked down the wrong pipe when I did.

He laughed and finished unclipping my wrists, letting me roll and cough it out.

"That was a good start Hannah."

I staggered to my feet, panting, and turned to him. I kept my eyes down, trying to wipe away my tears and stop crying, collecting myself. "Lane," I began softly. "May I fix you dinner? Are you hungry?"

"That is fine, Hannah. Make me dinner while we wait for round two."

"Would you come and keep me company?" I asked, trying to imagine what he might want me to say.

He laughed roughly. "As if I would let you out of my sight." I nodded slightly and turned to go to the kitchen. "Here, put this on," he demanded, handing me the t-shirt he had been wearing. He pulled on his pants as I tugged the shirt on. He looked pleased with the results of my dark nipples pressing against the white fabric, still hard.

I blushed as I took his hand and led him to the kitchen. He let me pull him along like we were lovers and I wanted him with me. He stood close as I began preparing the meal, watching me. Once I got the dish in the oven, I turned to him and stepped closer, putting my hands on his bare chest and leaning closer. I ran my fingers over the lines of his muscles, focusing on how nice his body was. I could do this. I could get through this. I began leaving a trail of kisses after my fingers and he let me, his hands going to my shoulders as he looked down at me. I went up to my toes and kissed along his collarbone, then reached higher and pulled him down to kiss me.

I half expected him to deny me or laugh at me and push me away, but he kissed me hungrily. He pulled me up so he wouldn't have to lean down and set me up on the counter. I wrapped my legs around him as my arms pulled him closer.

His lips were soft and he tasted like mint. His passion touched me on a deeper level and I didn't have to fake it very hard to return his kiss. I rolled my hips against him, arching my back as he slid a large, strong hand up it. I moaned into his mouth, loving the feel of his fingers on my skin, allowing myself to push past the fear and anger to the feeling.

I lost track of time, losing myself completely. When the timer buzzed, I jumped and squeaked. He didn't speak and I didn't look up. I slid down, my face heating furiously as his thumbs rolled over my nipples as he helped me. I opened the oven and pulled the dish out, having a brief thought of turning and throwing it at him, then running. If he caught me, I was dead. No. It was easier to play out his little fantasy and let him leave.

I put it on the counter to cool and set the table for two. I even lit two candles that were decorative only. Whatever it took to play into his narrative. When I set the dish on the table, I turned to him. "Would you like wine?"

He snorted. "You don't drink wine. The one bottle you have was likely a gift that you never opened and it had been sitting there at least two years judging by the dust."

I shrugged. "Wine ages well, I don't know about it's flavor, but it's wine. I have that or skim milk or water."

"Water is fine."

I got us both water and sat down as he sat next to me, moving his plate from across the table. I turned slightly so I was facing him, but still couldn't look at him. I was terrified.

"Aren't you going to eat?" he asked, his voice full of amusement.

"I'm... not very hungry."

"You will need your strength, Hannah."

I nodded and served myself, my stomach heaving at the thought of trying to put food on it. As I moved food around, my mind worked. I only had to play along until he fell asleep, right? I could do that. Play the role he had wanted me to play back then.

It wasn't like I had to reach far for it, which actually made me angry.

I watched his plate, because I couldn't bring myself to watch him. When he finished his second helping, I stood. I pulled off the t-shirt and went to him, taking his hand and pulling him to the living room. I wanted to avoid the bedroom and the bag of torture and death.

I turned when I got him to the couch and moved close to him, toying with the button of his pants. "Lane?" I asked shakily, not managing to be seductive. "I was watching you... when you helped Ricky start his car. You stayed really late helping him and I stuck around, hovering around my car, watching. I thought maybe you would see me and come talk to me if no one else was around... I was really hoping you would see me all alone between those trucks that would be there till late and think my backseat would be nicely hidden. You could... suggest we catch up, talk.., and we would get in... then you would lay me down and make out with me. Not even caring that the football boys would be out of practice soon to drive off in their trucks and maybe see us back there. When I saw you go to your bike without even looking in my direction, I almost called to you. I wish I would have. Instead I went home and imagined it as I touched myself. I imagined what your long, strong fingers would feel like, exploring me. I fantasized about your cock and what it would feel like. Please, Lane, I'd like to feel it now. I'd like to know how it would feel sliding into me, filling me up... feeling you cum inside of me."

I unbuttoned his pants and pushed them over his hips, but he grabbed my arms roughly. "Were you really there that day?" he demanded.

"Yes. I was in a new summer dress and it was still a little too cold for it, but I was excited to show it off. I had seen you looking. I mean, everyone looked, my nipples stayed rock hard all day. But I saw you look and I saw you blush... and it was so cute. I tried to imagine over and over what it would feel like to have your mouth on them... You had to know something was helping them along, it wasn't very cold in the school. So... do you think you could maybe... let me feel you slide into me as I ride you like I wanted to that day?" I asked, stroking his cock. It needed no encouragement, it was already at full attention.

I risked a peek up at him and he looked... stunned.

I swallowed hard and gently pushed him to the couch so I could straddle him. Mounting him was easy, I was wet just remembering that day. Watching his muscles flex and move as he worked on the car, imagining how they would feel as he held me and fingered me in the back seat.

I eased down the length of him, sighing as I did, welcoming the feel of his cock filling me slowly. His hands went to my hips and I put mine around his neck as I began slowly rolling my hips and moving up and down his shaft. He groaned, a sound that resembled a growl as his hands tightened. I turned my face up to kiss him softly as I moved. He kissed me, following as I pulled back, but I quickened my pace and his head dropped back. I rode him hard and fast, working towards my own end at this point as my pleasure began mounting. He yanked my hips down and held me tight as he came and I gasped. I wasn't expecting it and I wasn't there yet. I needed just another few moments! Feeling him throb and shoot inside of me still felt amazing, but the second he released me I rolled to the couch and pulled him to me. My hand grasped his and I led him to my clit, using my hand on his to work myself to climax. He kissed me as I came, covering my mouth as I screamed and clenched my thighs around his fingers.

"Ohh!" I breathed as he finally pulled back after I relaxed. He made a sound of agreement and sat up, laying his head back on the couch.

"Go shower," he demanded.

I stood on wobbly legs and went to take a shower. I wasn't surprised when he climbed in behind me after a few seconds. I washed facing away from him, wondering if he was going to do something to me in the shower.

"Was that story true?"

"Does it matter? If I say yes you will only think I am pandering, humoring you or lying."

"So be honest and I will know."

"If that is true then you already know the answer. I know you remember that day. I also know you probably remember the day you stayed late and helped the auto shop teacher load small engines in the back of his truck. I stayed that day too, until you left. I remember the first day you rode up in that motorcycle. I wanted to go and ask you to teach me to ride it. Not because I wanted to learn, but because I wanted to sit in front of you and have your arms and legs around me. Feel the vibration of it between my legs while you held me. I was too afraid to. Girls didn't hit on boys. If you liked me you would ask me out. You never did. Not even when I dropped you that huge hint that day in history about how sometimes balls were held just so that people could come from all over and find a good match that they weren't related to. I thought it was a huge hint. Small town, everyone is related. We have to pair off with the ones we aren't related to. You said something like, 'I thought they all married their cousins anyway?'. I assumed that mean you weren't interested. That was right after our moms stopped talking though. We were still so young... but I was much more obvious before then. When we were hanging out all the time. Letting you help me up hills when I didn't need it. Letting you help me down off high rocks. Letting you help me bait the hook and pull fish off and tease me for it because I liked your hands on mine. I even tried to kiss you once. It was ridiculously stupid. You made a joke about your moms terrible cooking and how it was going to kill you. I said I would give you CPR, like this, then put my lips on yours just as you opened your mouth to say you would rather die than have to keep eating her meatloaf."

"I remember that day... but we were like 10!"

"Eleven. I always considered it my first kiss, even if you never knew it happened. You were so clueless," I said softly, turning to look up at him. He looked a little lost and in shock. "Remember the time I bit you? Hard?"

"Yes! It freaking hurt!"

"You had just got done saying how pretty Ally looked. I was so jealous and had no way to express it and I just... sunk my teeth into your arm. You didn't talk to me for like two weeks and that pissed me off too. I never spoke to Ally again after that, not even in highschool."

"You are making all of this up!"

"Lane..." I said, confused, shaking my head. "How could you think that? How could I? I know you remember all of that too. You just didn't see it at the time. I threw myself at you for years... then I stopped. Thinking if you liked me you would come to me. Just once. You didn't and I let you go. I moved on and hoped you found happiness."

"Bullshit. You think if you say all of this I won't hurt you."

"No, Lane. We both know I am being honest, but it's ok. I will still do what you need me to do. Are you done in here?" I asked, my hand on the lever.

"Yes," he snapped angrily.

I turned the water off and stepped out, handing him a towel before drying off. I took his hand and led him to my room where I put on the only negligee I owned, then led him back out to the living room. He let me lead him, never questioning or stopping me. I pulled him to the couch to sit, then curled up against him, my head on his shoulder.

"I have dreamt of your arms Lane, please hold me," I whispered. He put his arms around me stiffly and I knew he was having conflicting emotions. "Do you want to know one of my fantasies of you? You finally ask me out and take me to the movies. I curl up with you, just like this and..." I pulled his hand down between my legs, guiding him to slide his finger inside of me. "Mmmm, just like that. And you would hold me against you and whisper that I had to be quiet while you made me come, surrounded by people. Oh! Yes, just like that Lane. I wanted it so bad, it was my favorite fantasy. I came to your fingers more nights than I can remember. Ohh, god that feels so good."

"Tell me another," he demanded huskily.

"One night I was at a bonfire party and couples kept slipping off... I imagined you coming out of the woods and taking me from behind, kissing my neck and pulling me out to the woods. Ohh! Yes! There! Ooooooh..."

"Don't stop," he said urgently.

"You pulled me out to the woods and laid me down, whispered to me how much you wanted to taste me. Then you did. You held me down under my mock protests and used your tongue on me until OOoooh!"

I came around his fingers as he growled into my jaw, still working my clit with his thumb as he worked me inside with his fingers.

"Oh... Lane... just like that," I panted. He pulled his fingers out of me, then shoved them between my lips. I sucked them both, rolling my tongue over them as he watched.

He shoved me off of him suddenly and slammed me down over the coffee table as I cried out in alarm. He shoved my knees apart roughly as he held the back of my neck down against the table. I felt him slide his cock along my slit, getting it wet, then ramming it into me. I moaned again and he thrust several times, then made a noise of protest when he pulled out. When I felt him press his wet cock higher, against my asshole, I whimpered but dared not complain. He eased in, pushing slowly and stretching me as I grit my teeth and tried to stifle my cries.

"Say it," he demanded.

"Please, Lane, please, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass and fill me with your hot cum!"

He rammed into me, then started pounding harder and harder as I screamed and squirmed, trying to escape the huge dick invading my sensitive asshole.

"Keep talking!" he yelled, jack-hammering into me.

"Aahh! Oh god please... it hurts Lane! Ohh! Fuck! Pleeeease. Nononono! Please Lane, fuck me harder, fuck me like the whore I am." I wasn't good at the dirty talk thing, but if that was going to make him come faster and stop this torture sooner, I was going to try. "Yes baby, pound my ass, punish me! Harder baby, faster! God your cock feels so good, I want to feel you come for me!"

I moved my hand down to my own clit, trying to ease the pain some with pleasure. His grabbed my hand, pinning it behind my neck with the hand holding my neck, then reached back down with his hand to roll over my clit.

"Ooooh, yes! Right there Lane, god that feels so good. Fuck me harder baby! Oohhhmmmm yes, I am going to come! Baby please... come with me!"

I came, locking his cock down in my tight ass. He growled through his clenched teeth, then seconds later, he was coming inside of me. As I squeezed him, he throbbed, shooting his load deep inside my ass. He locked his hand over my mouth as I screamed through the most intense orgasm of my life.

When it ebbed and my grip on his cock lessened, he yanked me up against him, my back on his chest. I turned my face up to his and pulled him down to kiss me. His kiss was rough and still angry for some reason. I didn't know what else I could do.