The Crystal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that baby?" she asked. "Yes," he breathed.

"Do you like Molly's body?" she asked. Again, he breathed, "yes."

"What do you want to do with her?" she asked, "Tell me."

"I want to make love with her, " he murmured, "I want to cum inside her."

"Yes, I know you do baby," Leslee murmured, "Soon you will baby. Your desire for her is only going to grow. Tomorrow you will want her so much. You will be so horny for her."

"Yes," he sighed.

She smiled and put him back to sleep.

Leslee stoked the fire up a bit and added a log and then tiptoed to the door of Samantha and Molly's room. It was cracked and she peeked in. Both girls were sleeping, their breathing slow and even. Leslee stole quietly into the room and shook Sam gently. "Sam," she whispered, "get up, I need to tell you something."

Sam's eyes fluttered open. She looked confused, and sleepy, but she stumbled out of bed and followed Leslee into the other room. Leslee closed the door, just leaving it cracked and guided Sam to sit on the sofa. Sam was still trying to get her bearings as Leslee put the spinning crystal back in front of her.

"Watch the crystal," she cooed, "Don't take your eyes off of it"

Sam obeyed and within seconds she was fading.

"Sleep, sweet Sam. Don't fight it. Listen to my voice. Watch the crystal and sleep."

Sam's eyes closed and her head lolled back as she faded. Leslee put the crystal in the pocket of her robe and gently stroked her face.

"Sam, can you hear me?" she asked.

Sam mumbled. "Can you hear me? Listen to my voice baby?" Leslee purred.

"Yes," Sam said softly.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Leslee purred.

"Yes," Sam sighed.

"What else would you like to do?" Leslee whispered.

"I want you to touch me," Sam said softly.

"I will," Leslee replied, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Samantha said.

"I'm going to count to three and you'll wake up Samantha. When I say "Sleep" again, you'll go back to sleep. Do you understand?"

Sam nodded and Leslee counted, "1, 2, 3."

Sam's eyes fluttered open. She looked at Leslee with confusion for a moment. Leslee smiled and leaned close, caressing her hair and kissing her softly on the lips. Sam's hand reached up and touched Leslee's face as she returned the kiss. They broke it for a second and then kissed again, this time more deeply, their tongues meeting as their mouths opened. Their hands began to roam. Leslee stood and helped Sam to her feet and guided her closer to the warmth of the fire. Then, her eyes locked on Sam's, she untied her robe and shrugged out of it, lying it on the floor. Sam's eyes were locked on her body. Leslee smiled and took Sam's hands in hers. She squeezed them then kissed her palms, and then took her right hand and began to suck on her fingers. Sam moaned softly. Leslee released her fingers and kissed Sam again. Sam moaned softly. Leslee stepped back again and placed Sam's hands on her big breasts. Sam's hands began to move over her breasts, squeezing and rubbing, teasing her nipples lightly. Leslee smiled and sighed with pleasure.

She pulled Sam close again and kissed her again, deeply and passionately. Sam's hands moved to her ass and she squeezed and kneaded it as Leslee began to pull her shirt up. Sam stepped back and raised her arms, allowing Leslee to pull it over her head. Leslee stepped close again and they resumed their kissing, their breasts pressed together as Leslee's hands moved down the back of Sam's shorts. Sam reached down and with one motion shoved her shorts and panties to the floor. "Yes," Leslee breathed.

Leslee sat down on the floor on top of her robe, motioning for Sam to put some pillows on the floor nearby, and then patting her lap. Sam got the pillows and then she straddled Leslee, sitting down on her lap. They kissed passionately for a moment and then Leslee guided Sam's head to her left breast. "Suck it," she whispered huskily. Sam complied, circling her nipple with her tongue and then sucking it into her mouth gently, as she played with it with her tongue. Leslee moaned softly as Sam ministered to her other nipple. "Hmm," she sighed. Her lips were teasing Sam's earlobe and she whispered softly, "Have you ever been pleasured by a woman?"

Sam shook her head. "I'm going to pleasure you now." she said huskily.

With that, she gently pushed Sam back until they were lying on the floor. Her right hand moved slowly down Sam's body, stroking and caressing as they continue to kiss. Her hand moved between Sam's legs and found her sex. It was warm Leslee began to stroke it gently. Samantha moaned softly and opened her legs allowing Leslee's fingers to slide into her. She was already moist and Leslee's fingers slid into her easily and she began to stroke her pussy. Sam moaned again, moving with Leslee's fingers. Now, Leslee broke their kiss and begin to kiss down Sam's neck and over her chest. Her fingers moved slowly, steadily inside Sam as her lips found her right nipple. She licked in rhythm with her stroking and Sam's hands went to her hair. "Oh yes," she moaned, "yes."

Leslee moved to her other nipple and repeated her ministry and then her mouth moved lower, kissing and licking as her fingers slowly increased their depth and tempo. Sam was breathing heavily now, her legs wide open, her hands in Leslee's hair, willing her to go lower.

Leslee's mouth arrived at Sam's sex and she kissed it softly. "Make me cum," Sam moaned, "please make me cum."

Leslee began to lick gently, her tongue finding Sam's' clitoris as her fingers increased their depth and tempo again. Leslee's tongue circled her clit, teasing it and arousing her further. Sam groaned as her pleasure grew. Her hands were pulling on her nipples now, her eyes shut, her breathing ragged. Leslee increased the tempo of her stroking again and now matched it with the rhythm of her tongue on Sam's clit. Sam's back arched and she let out a long low moan. "Ohhhh god. Oh god, yes it feels so good!" Leslee licked and stroked faster, teasing Sam into a frenzy. She was thrusting her pussy against Sam's hand and she began to moan and buck as her pleasure grew almost unbearable. Suddenly, the wave of pleasure crested. Sam's body went rigid and she took in a long, ragged breath and cried out in ecstasy as the waves of orgasm rolled over her. She cried out with pleasure bucking uncontrollably against Leslee's hand. Leslee let her down slowly and then moved back up to lie beside her, kissing and caressing Sam's body. Sam returned the kisses and caresses. After several minutes, Leslee stood and helped Sam back to the couch. They sat together and kissed again, caressing and fondling each other.

Leslee heard something and out of the corner of her eye, she saw Molly watching from the shadows, her mouth open, her chest heaving with desire, and her hand down inside her panties. She froze when Leslee made eye contact, but Leslee just winked and turned her attention back to Sam. They continued to kiss and fondle for a few more minutes until Leslee whispered, "Sleep" and Sam immediately fell back into a trance. Leslee hypnotically guided her to put her clothes back on and then helped her stand. "In the morning," she whispered, "this will seem like a dream. You'll feel rested and horny. Sam nodded her understanding as Leslee guided her back to bed. She tucked her in and kissed her gently, whispering, "Sleep, my dear, sleep." She could feel Molly's eyes on her as she went around the bed and she whispered softly, "Sweet dreams."

Bo was the first one up the next morning. He showered, made coffee and had started cooking breakfast when Molly stumbled into the kitchen. She was wearing lounge pants and a t-shirt and her hair was tousled. "Morning sunshine," Bo said cheerily.

Molly smiled and waved and poured herself a cup of coffee. The other two came in soon and Bo said, "How'd ya'll sleep."

"Okay," Sam said, "I just dreamed a lot." Leslee smiled to herself and Molly blushed leaving Bo puzzled, but he let it go as they began to discuss their plans for the day.

"It's going to snow this afternoon" Bo said, "Let's go into town and stock up on food and get a little more fire wood."

"And we can visit the shops we missed yesterday," Leslee said with a smile. Bo rolled his eyes and chuckled.

They dressed and headed into town. He dropped them downtown and went to a park to take a walk. When they were done, he picked them up and they went to the grocery store. They decided on Mexican for that night and picked up all the fixings including the fixings for margaritas. By the time they had grabbed a bite to eat, it had begun to snow lightly so they hurried back to the cabin.

The snow grew heavier and they all bundled up and went out to play in it. They spent several hours playing, making snowmen, doing snow angels, and having a massive snowball fight. By the time they came in, the light was fading and they were all cold and hungry.

Bo stoked up the fire and Leslee made them all hot chocolate. They started dinner and then drifted out to change clothes. He dressed in nice slacks and a sweater and went out to help with dinner. He could hear the blender going and he found Sam making margaritas as Molly put the finishing touches on fajitas. Leslee wandered out and helped plate up the food and they all sat down at the table to eat.

Molly took a sip of her margarita and almost choked. Sam looked at her sideways and asked, "Problem."

"It's kinda strong," Molly said with a rasp. Bo and Leslee both took sips of theirs and Leslee coughed and then laughed, asking, "How much tequila did you put in these?"

"I don't know," Sam said impishly," I didn't know how much to put exactly, so I guessed."

Bo shook his head and laughed, "I think you guessed high!"

They all laughed and dug into the food. They talked and laughed and enjoyed their meal. When it was done, Leslee handed out plates of flan for dessert. It was fresh and they all agreed that it was delicious. They all helped clear the table and do the dishes and Leslee pulled out some games while Sam poured them all another margarita. Molly, who was already a bit tipsy from the first one, tried to turn it down, but Sam said, "You're not driving anywhere, drink it girl."

They took the games downstairs and set up a card table behind the sofa. Bo stoked the fire up and they began playing Uno Attack and then spades. By the time they finished spades, they'd all finished their second margarita. Molly was drunk and the rest were tipsy.

"New game," Leslee said, "poker, strip poker."

"Oh, god," Bo groaned, "Here we go."

They all laughed and Leslee sent Sam to get the tequila and shot glasses.

"if you lose, you lose a piece of clothing," she said, " if you fold, you drink."

Molly looked like she didn't want to, but she was drunk enough to go along. They laughed their way through the first several rounds with everyone losing socks, shoes and layers. The following hand, Leslee and Molly folded and Sam lost to Bo. Without a word, she stood and pushed her sweatpants to the ground, leaving her in a t-shirt and panties. The next hand, Leslee lost. She pulled her sweatshirt over her head and dropped it on the ground. The following hand, Bo lost the hand and his shirt. Then, Molly lost. She blushed deeply.

"Whatcha takin' off sweetie?" Leslee slurred.

Slowly, she pulled her sweatshirt over her head, revealing her big tits.

Sam giggled so hard she snorted and they all laughed. The game continued until Sam and Bo were naked and Leslee was in her bra (she'd taken her panties off instead). The next hand, Molly lost. She was only wearing her panties. Everyone looked at her and she blushed deep red. "I can't do it," she said softly.

Leslee looked at her and smiled, "Then you have to let me try to hypnotize you."

Molly hesitated. "Which is it? Leslee asked.

"I guess I'll let you try, Molly said.

They all got up and moved to the couch. Leslee had Molly sit in front of the fire as she had Sam the previous night. "Can I put on my shirt?" Molly asked.

"No baby," Leslee said, "only after you let me try."

Molly agreed and got comfortable. Leslee had been wearing the crystal like a necklace and she pulled it off and had her begin to follow it's motion as she stared into the fire. At first, Molly was tense and couldn't focus, but Leslee began to gently stroke her hair as she whispered to her, "Relax, breathe in, breathe out, follow the crystal, focus on it."

Slowly the tension left Molly's body and her eyes began to droop. "Don't take your eyes off of it," Leslee breathed, "watch it spin, focus on it and my voice."

Molly's eyes were fluttering and her head began to loll until she was completely entranced. Bo and Sam were watching with wide eyes as Leslee gently stroked Molly's hair.

"We'll let her sleep," Leslee said with a smile, "I have one more game for the three of us."

She got an empty bottle and put it between them on the floor.

"Spin the bottle?" Bo asked. Leslee nodded and spun.

It fell to Bo and she leaned over and kissed him softly. He rolled and it fell to Sam. He leaned over and kissed her. She spun and it fell to Bo again. She leaned in and kissed him again a little more deeply making his cock stir. He spun and it fell to Leslee. He leaned over and kissed her again, reaching behind her and unhooking her bra as he did. She smiled and shrugged out of it as she spun. It fell to Sam and Leslee kissed her, gently stroking her hair. Sam spun and it fell back to Leslee. She turned and Leslee was already leaning in. They kissed deeply causing Bo's cock to get a bit longer. After a moment, Leslee broke the kiss and spun. It fell to Bo and she leaned in to kiss him deeply. His hands gently caressed her breasts as they swayed and his cock rolled to the side as it began to swell. He spun and it fell to Sam. She moved close to him and they kissed deeply. Her fingertips gently teasing his thigh and brushing his semi-rigid cock as his brushed her breasts. She spun and it fell to Leslee. They leaned across Bo and kissed deeply. After a moment, they broke the kiss. Leslee turned and kissed Bo again as Sam nuzzled his neck and began to run her palm along his now rigid cock from the base to the head. Bo groaned.

Abruptly, Leslee broke their embrace and stood up beckoning the other two to follow. She weaved unsteadily into the girls bedroom and into the bathroom. The shower there was larger than usual and had five different nozzles. Leslee turned on the water and let it warm up for a moment before guiding them inside. She turned to kiss Bo and then Sam, putting her arms around them both as they writhed together erotically under the water. Sam bent her head and took Leslee's left nipple in her mouth sucking and lick it. Bo bent and took her right one in his and she moaned as they teased them. She had one hand on Bo's cock and the other between Sam's legs. Sam had one on Bo's cock too and together they began to stroke it slowly and sensually. Bo's fingers found Sam's pussy and he began to rub.

There was a seat in the shower and Sam pushed Leslee to sit on it and then knelt between her legs and began to lick and stroke her pussy. Leslee groaned and stroked Sam's hair. Bo moved closer to her and she took his cock in her lips, teasing it with her tongue and holding firmly to his shaft as she jacked it slowly. Bo moaned with pleasure.

Sam found Leslee's most sensitive spots and was quickly driving her to orgasm. Her fingers were rubbing and tongue was swirling over Leslee's engorged clit. Leslee released Bo's cock and put both hands in Sam's hair as she began to buck her hips in tempo with Sam's strokes. "Yes," she moaned, "yes baby. Yes, yes, yes!!" Her body bucked and she screamed with pleasure as Sam took her over the edge.

Bo found it incredibly erotic. As Sam stood, he turned her to face him and embraced her. She put her arms around him and sighed as his cock head began to rub her swollen labia. He tried to bend and suck her nipples but she was too short, so he grabbed her ass and picked her up, his mouth finding her breasts as his cock again brushed her labia.

Suddenly, he felt another hand on his cock. It was Leslee's and she guided it to the entrance of Sam's sex, stroking it against the lips until they parted and Bo slipped inside. He lowered her down a bit, adjusting the angle and pressing her against the shower wall as he began to thrust into her. It felt incredible. She was warm and soft and tight and he tried to thrust slowly and deeply. She felt Leslee's big soft tits pressed against his back and her fingers began to tease his anus and massage his balls. He couldn't maintain the slow tempo as his arousal grew like a wildfire and he began to thrust faster. Sam was groaning with pleasure, slamming her body onto his erection, impaling herself on him. "Fuck me," she moaned, "oh my god, fuck me baby."

It felt exquisite. Bo was slamming into her now, his cum rising up his shaft even as Sam reached her climax and cried out in release, her inner muscles clamping down on his swollen cock as she cried out her release.

It drove him over the edge and he came, his seed spurting into her again and again. He cried out with pleasure. It felt so good. He let her down after a moment, his cock still standing at attention. Leslee pushed him back to the seat and mounted him in reverse cowgirl. He kneaded her big titties as she slammed her sodden pussy down on his erection, bringing herself to her second climax, moaning and crying out again. After a few moments, they turned the water off and dried off silently. Sam stumbled into the bedroom and collapsed, passing out almost the instant she hit the bed.

"Go on up,' Leslee slurred to Bo, "I'll be there in a minute."

Leslee went and sat by Molly, who still lay entranced by the fire.

"Molly," she whispered softly, "Molly can you hear me?"

"Yes," Molly mumbled softly.

"We're going to walk up to bed now. Bo is there and you are going to sleep with him. In the morning, when you wake up, you will want him and you won't be scared. Do you understand?"

Molly nodded.

"He'll make you cum and it will feel so very good. He wants you, I've seen it in his eyes. He wants to play with your big soft tits and fuck you until you both cum."

Molly smiled as Leslee guided her up the stairs. As she suspected, Bo as already asleep, snoring softly. She guided Molly to lay down beside him and whispered, "Remember what I said. When I count to three, you will sleep. In the morning, you will be horny and make love to Bo. One, two, three, sleep my princess."

Molly went limp falling into a deep sleep as Leslee padded downstairs and passed out next to Samantha.

Bo awoke at 6 and had to pee. He stumbled to the bathroom, did his business and fell back into bed, cuddling with Leslee (he thought) as he drifted back to sleep.

A few hours later, he woke again, stretching and letting his mind wake up. He smiled as he remembered the night before. The shower. The only thing that would have made it better, he thought, would have been if Molly had been in there too. Leslee had the most incredible body he'd ever seen or touched, but what he's seen of Molly's was every bit as stunning and he wondered what she would be like. He smiled as he drifted in and out of sleep. The woman beside him stretched and turned toward him. He felt her large breasts pressing against his side and smiled. Maybe Leslee would be feeling horny this morning.

As if reading his thoughts, the woman next to him began to run her fingertips softly over his chest. He stroked her arm and the side of her breast, pulling her closer. She nuzzled his neck and he kissed her hair gently. She felt different, but he couldn't figure out why. Her fingertips teased his left nipple and then slid downward. His fingers caressed her face and traced her lips. She kissed his fingertip and then began to lick it and suckle it. His cock twitched and rolled to the side at the electric sensation even as her hand reached his thigh and began to stroke it gently His hand moved down, stroking her neck and her breast. Something still wasn't right and now he opened his eyes to find Molly looking at him with a look of desire on her face. He started to ask her what she was doing there, but before he could she rolled on top of him and kissed him. His hands moved down her back and found her ass through her panties. It was round and soft and he squeezed gently as they kissed. She rolled back to the side and he rolled to face her, his hand caressing her breasts as his eyes searched hers.