The Cuck and The Cock

Story Info
James has a new client. His client's wife has a new bull.
1.6k words
4.16
16.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still coming over tonight James?" Bobby asked, wrapping himself in a towel.

"Yea, I'll be there. You sure you don't need me to bring anything?"

"Nope, my wife's beyond excited to have you over. I don't think there is anything you can bring that she already hasn't bought."

"Alright." I responded with a chuckle. "Just don't expect me to go easy on you next week. Sounds like we'll have some calories to burn off."

"Ha! Wouldn't expect anything else from you James. See you tonight."

"See ya Bobby."

As Bobby turned to shower after our workout, my mind was racing with thoughts of what to expect tonight at Bobby and Janes.

I have been working as Bobby's trainer for about two months now. While the guys body has definitely seen improvements, his wine and cheese habits still keep him round and happy. But hey, it's more about health than beauty, right? Besides, the guy's wife is drop dead gorgeous and madly in love with him.

I've met Jane a handful of times at the gym. She's one of those women that draws people's eyes when she walks in a room, but would probably break you if you tried to make a move on her. But honestly, she's one of the sweetest and flirtatious wives I have met of my clients. Couple weeks ago, she stopped by without her husband and asked if I'd like to join them for dinner and drinks soon. Not sure rather it was the sheer top showing her tits or the way she kept looking at me playfully, but I instantly said yes without thinking.

Bobby and Jane lived a short ways out of the city. Their modest house, set on archers of tightly manicured lawn and trees, set back from the road up a long horseshoe driveway. From a city raised guy like me, it was pretty damn impressive and secluded.

Bobby met me at their front door. The smell of Jane cooking inside filled the air as I walked in.

"So happy you could make it!" Bobby said joyfully, giving me a big hug.

"Of course Bobby. Not often I get invited out to a clients house for dinner. How could I say no?"

"Especially, when it comes from me." Jane said coming down their stairs. Her hips swayed as she walked. Her tight black dress with a plunging neckline revealing every curve she had. My jaw dropped as I felt the blood rush from my brain to my cock.

She let out a wicked chuckle "Well, it seems you approve." Her eyes clearly looking at my ever growing bulge.

"But honestly, I am very happy you could make it James. I wanted to show my appreciation for what you've done for my husband's health." She said giving me a hug.

"Bobby, will you please grab James and I a drink?" Jane asked.

"Whiskey?" She asked while putting her hand on my chest. I nodded my approval.

"And wine for me babe." Without a word Bobby left to grab drinks and Jane escorted me to a parlor room chair.

"You know, it has been so long since we have had anyone over for an evening. I just told Bobby one night, I need some company and we figured you'd be the best fit." Jane said while lighting a candle on the mantle. I could barely keep my eyes off her ass as she talked. She turned around to catch me staring and smiled.

"Oh, do you like the view?"

"Well. Yea, it's definitely a sight worth appreciating." I replied instantly.

A smile grew on her face, she turned around and bent over in front of me. Her wide hips stretching her dress across her ass. Slowly she slid her hands up the back of her thighs, raising her dress higher and higher. Her round plump ass cheeks bouncing out of the dress. I reached out and smacked down semi hard on her ass, making sure it wasn't hard enough noise for Bobby to hear. She giggled and wiggled her ass in my face.

"Mmmm. Now that's what I needed." She said with a grin.

My cock started to strain in my jeans. As I worked it down to a more comfortable position she stopped me.

"O, let me." Sliding her hand up and down the length of my shaft as her other hand worked on my bulk. Her hands were cold on my shaft as she pulled me loose from my jeans. A delighted gasp escaped her lips as she embraced it with both hands.

"Fuck that's big. I don't think I can take it all." She said sheepishly.

"Well, how about you try." I replied. Before grasping her hair and guiding her mouth over the tip of my cock. Her tongue licked its head before she slid it deep into her warm wet mouth. My eyes closed as I let the pleasure wash over me. Pushing her head down harder, my cock slid deep into her throat and back out. She came up gasping for air. Spit bridged between her gapping mouth and my hard cock. She looks up at me, I smiled down at her before pushing her head down again. Bobbing up and down, load gurgles fill the once quiet parlor. Lost in the pleasure, I almost miss the sound of two glasses landing on the table next to me. Looking up, I see Bobby's smiling face.

"I see the misses has made you comfortable." He said with a chuckle.

"You're right baby, it's as big as you said it was. But twice as tasty as I thought. Come next to me and watch me choke on it." Jane said between heavy breaths. Bobby did as Jane said and kneeled next to her while I continued to throat fuck her. He rubbed her back, soothing her, as she gasped and gagged.

"I love the way he uses my mouth baby. His cock just fills it so well." She told him while taking a short break. Her makeup ran as she choked and gagged herself with my cock. Bobby watched with a smile, cleaning her tears every now and then. Jane shot him cute little smiles as she gasped for air before shoving my cock back down her throat.

"How about we head to the bedroom, I think James is ready to stretch me out now."

The bedroom was huge with a large four post bed in the center. Jane told Bobby to get in his spot.

"If you're good, I'll give you a present after." She said. Bobby, joyfully, stripped naked and went to a corner and kneeled on a giant pillow like dog bed. I've been a bull before for a couple, but this was a different dynamic. Jane was obviously in charge and Bobby seemed to love the humiliation. My body was hot watching it all. Before Jane could remove her dress or turn to face me, I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her close, my cock pressed firmly between her ass cheeks.

"It's your turn, Mrs. Jane." I growled into her ear. Pulling the neck line of her dress hard, I heard a long rip as I tore her dress down the middle. She let out a squeak as it tore. My hands slid down her body, running roughly over her soft skin. Her nipples twisted between my fingers as I slid fingers deep inside her.

"Its ok, Bobby will buy you a new one. Won't you, Bobby?" I asked. He eagerly nodded. "But, I doubt he will be able to buy you a new pussy after I am done."

Jane tried to speak. But was interrupted as I brought us both down to the bed. My throbbing erection slid forcefully into her soaking wet cunt. She gasped and arched her back as I entered her quickly.

"FUCK! IT'S TOO BIG BOBBY!" She screamed and I fucked her fast and hard. Bobby watched in stunned silence as I fucked his wife with no restraint. Her moans filled the air as she bucked against me, sending me deeper inside her.

Reaching forward, I roughly pulled her tits, kneading them and smacking her nipples. Her ass bounced off my hips harder and higher as her scream and moans continue. After awhile her pussy tightens and she slows down. Not ready to end, I held on to her hips and start to thrust faster, making her push against my body, feebly. As she cums.

"He is fucking me so good baby! Fuck, I've already came twice." She mocked Bobby as she now rode me. Her hips grinding back and forth making her tits bounce up and down. As I rolled her to her back, she looked over at Bobby.

"Fuck! He lasts longer than you ever did. SHIT! I AM CUMMMINNNG!" She screamed again, clenching tight around my cock. Pulling my cock free, her body still quacking from cumming, I tugged my cock a few times and shot hot cum over her gapping pussy. Shot after shot landing on or inside her dripping wet cunt.

Worn out and in desperate need of water. I rolled beside her in the bed and focused on catching my breath. Slow and shakingly Jane stood. The mixer of her sweat and my cum glistened in the soft light. She slowly approached Bobby, still kneeling in the corner. His erection barely visible under his gut. His expression held happiness and hunger at the same time. He rose to attention as she stood in front of him. My cum mere inches from his face. "Clean me." She stated, calm and collected. Grabbing him by the back of his head, she guided his face towards her cum covered pussy. Her moans grew as he licked clean my cum from her pussy. He attacked it like a starved dog, eating his first meal in weeks. Her hips thrust forward and back as she face fucks him. Just a tool for her pleasure now.