The Cuckold Entangled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you, Corey? I can show you a little of how she got it, but only if you are honest with me and yourself and admit it."

I felt a chill go through me, and then something else settled over me, and I nodded my head as I heard myself say, almost like in an out-of-body experience, "I do; I want to see." The meekness in my voice shocked even me.

"Well," she said, her voice low, a big beaming smile spreading over her face, and her eyes twinkling. "You have to ask nicely; you can't just go around ordering people around, you know."

"Sorry," I said, feeling stupid, and I felt the last of my dignity leave my body. I cleared my throat, willing my voice to cease breaking. "Um, please, I would like to see it... Please show me," I said, my shame fully engulfing me, with no way to hide from her smiling gaze.

"That's better, sweetie," she said, taking my hand. "Come, but make sure to be absolutely quiet," she said as she started to lead me back into the hallway.

She led me to a room that must have been next to the theater room. Gently unlocking some type of trap door in the wall, she slowly swung it open.

There was a glass wall that must have been one-way glass with a view into the theater room but not the other way, and the sight that was revealed was something I would never forget.

Mika was kneeling in between the mayor's legs, her legs open, his pants around his ankles, and his cock in her mouth.

Her dress was on the floor, so all she had on was the jewelry around her neck, her thong, and her heels.

Her hands were atop his big thighs, and her head was bobbing up and down on his lap, the full length of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth and throat. And it was a huge cock, thick, and had to be at least eight inches long.

Darrell was still sitting to the side next to them and was slowly stroking an equally impressive cock.

Jim and Rick stood to the side, drinks in hand, watching.

"Mika sucks a mean dick. No hands or gag reflex, and she swallows too," Mrs. Shaw said low and sensually into my ear. "Isn't she just beautiful?" She asked, whispering into my ear.

"Yes," I whispered back, nodding my head, not tuning to look at her, unable to tear my eyes away from what was transpiring in front of me.

"Fucking hot, huh?" She asked into my ear again with a low chuckle.

Again, I nodded my head, unable to look away.

"Yeah, so hot; it turns you on, doesn't it? I bet you are getting turned on watching your little girlfriend suck dick, ain't you sweetie?"

I nodded my head again, a small, strained sound escaping my throat. It was pointless to try to hide from her or pretend at this point. She had stripped every dignity away from me, leaving me totally emotionally raw, exposed, and defenseless to her actions.

"Doesn't it feel good to finally be honest with yourself and let go of pretending to be someone you are not? It's very freeing, Corey. You know, you are really lucky to have a hot girl like her who not only loves you but also accepts you and fulfills all your secret fantasies. Even the ones you are afraid to admit to yourself and afraid to ask for."

Her words resonated through me, permeating to my very core and settling into the void that had been created. All the while, I watched Mika's head bob up and down on the mayor's cock, the full length of it now glistening with her saliva.

Just then I watched as the group, with big smiles on their faces, exchanged some words, and Mika laughed as she shuffled on her knees till she was now between Darrell's spread legs.

Her head positioned like she had done with the mayor, she took his cock into her mouth, burying her head on it till her lips touched his thick black pubic hairs.

The mayor stood up and made his way to her back. Kneeling behind her, he pulled her thong to the side and over her left butt cheek.

I saw that her pussy was glistening wet.

He lined his cock to her pussy, grabbed her butt cheeks firmly, and pushed into her.

I saw her head pause its bobbing in Darrell's lap, and her eyes partly close as her mouth, his cock still in it, opened wide as the mayor pushed into her pussy.

I was pried away from the scene as Mrs. Shaw quietly closed the trap door.

"Let's give her some privacy," she said, smiling at me. "I am really proud of you, though. I think you really needed this. I think you grew today," she said, her tone comforting as she hugged me lightly to her side.

Her words and gesture got to me, and my voice was hoarse and cracking, I said, "I'm a fucking mess, Mrs. S. I don't want to lose her."

I saw her eyes twinkle as she smiled comfortingly at me. "Aww, that's so sweet, Corey, but I promise you don't have to worry about that. You see how you are with me now? Just always be like that with her. Be meek and humble and be honest with her, and everything will work out okay, you will see. You both love each other, and this fun on the side does not change that," she said reassuringly at me. "Also, I am always here for you, sweetie. Reach out to me anytime you want, like if you need someone to talk to or for any support, like if Tamika had to go on networking trips or something and you are feeling anxious. Okay?"

I nodded my head. "Thanks, Mrs. S," I said, my voice low.

"Anytime, sweetie, anytime. You are a good dude. Hey though," she said, looking at me, her eyes twinkling again and a mischievous smile forming on her lips. "You have nothing to worry about, but let me let you in on a secret. You want to make it very difficult for your girl to leave you?"

I nodded my head again, looking at her.

"You get your tongue deep in her asshole, and you eat it out. You ever eat her asshole out?"

I shook my head, my face flushing with embarrassment.

"Well, there you go," she laughed, chuckling. "You got something fun to work on, right?"

I nodded my head, smiling embarrassingly, in response to the crude, yet lighthearted, way she had made the suggestion.

She then suggested that I go home to bed so as not to have to wait for Mika while she properly enjoyed herself, saying that she would give her a ride home when she was done.

I reluctantly left, not able to come up with any reason why I shouldn't and, more importantly, not willing to displease her by not doing as she asked.

———————///\\\———————

Sleeping was out of the question. I was having lucid dreams, my mind replaying the images from earlier that evening. I kept on waking up, sometimes in a state of extreme horniness, other times in a state of intense anxiety, or a mixture of both. So when I opened my eyes to see the smiling face of Mika right in front of mine, I was not sure if it was real or if it was just another lucid dream. Her face looked so beautiful, almost angelic, and when I just started to think that it was another dream, her face slowly moved lower, and she kissed me softly.

"Hey, baby," she said, smiling down at me.

I felt immense relief wash over me, and all the anxiety that had been weighing on me slowly lifted.

"Hey babe... you are back?" I asked, my voice still small.

"Yeah, baby," she replied, her smile going bigger. "I want to fuck you. You want me to fuck you?"

I became instantly hard, a bolt of arousal striking through my body. It was due to moments like these that I realized that I had never stood a chance with her and would never have been able to resit her. She was an expert when it came to who I was. She had always held all the cards when it came to us and to me.

"Yes," I whispered with a small nod, my face going hot.

"Okay. Eat me out first so we can talk," she said, lying down on her back with her legs open. She was wearing a lacy cream babydoll, and I could see her pussy between her legs. It looked puffier than normal.

"Don't worry, baby, I'm clean," she said, smiling as she followed my gaze.

"Oh no, it's not that..." I started but did not know how to proceed, so I kissed her upper thigh once, twice, and then stated to switch from thigh to thigh, slowly trailing upwards.

"Oh yeah, baby, you always know what I need," she said, breathing out breathily, "but look up at me when you are down there; I know you love to see the looks on my face when you eat me out."

I felt my dick, as hard as it was, still twitch at her words as my eyes met hers. I knew my gaze was timid and meek, nothing like the confident, teasing, and smiling look in hers.

Still looking into her smiling, teasing eyes, I continued trailing kisses, now inside her upper thighs, until I was right beside her pussy.

I could smell the metallic taste of her arousal, her pussy wet and ready, the aroma engulfing me.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby, that's it, baby, kiss that pussy all over," she hissed, sticking out her tongue at me while still smiling.

There was an edge to the look, almost like a taunt, and I felt my body shiver with arousal in response. It roused me in ways I could not understand, and I locked my lips onto her pussy and started to suck softly but firmly.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted, her eyes opening wide in surprise as she looked down at me before her face went back to the confident, taunting look. "Fuck yeah, baby, that's it. Eat that fucking pussy, baby," she said, spurring me on.

I was pleased that I had surprised her. I loved the look of enjoyment and bliss on her face from what I was doing to her.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby. I swear no one has ever eaten my pussy the way that you do," she said, looking down at me with her mouth open and a look of pure lust on her face.

She started to grind her hips into my mouth in rhythm to my sucking and licking, and she took my head on both sides in her hands, her upper arms framing her tits just below her face.

"Yeah, I'm just going to fuck your face. You like when I fuck your face, don't you, baby, when I come over that cute face, don't you, baby?" She asked.

She was smiling down at me, her tongue sticking out at me.

I nodded my head, not breaking eye contact with her.

"Yeah, I know you do, baby, and I love it. You have no clue how much I love it or how fucking good this feels. Do you think me sucking your dick might feel this good? Will you like that?" she asked. There was a twinkle in her eye now added to the teasing smile, and I felt my body shiver with arousal. She knew I wanted that—she knew I had always wanted that—for her to take me in her mouth.

I nodded my head, still looking into her eyes, and my mouth latched on to her pussy.

"I am not going to suck your dick, baby. And I want you to stop making it an issue between us, okay, baby? Don't bring it up again, okay?"

I felt another bolt go through my body, and I nodded my head meekly.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum," she said, her eyes rolling back. "Fuck, fuck! I'm coming; I'm coming in your fucking mouth, baby," she screeched, her grip on my head getting stronger and her thighs squeezing around my head.

I kept my mouth over her pussy, not sucking or licking anymore, the way I knew she liked it as she came down from her orgasm.

"Fuck, that was so good, baby. I don't think I will ever get used to it," she said, chuckling.

"Come, baby," she said, tugging on me to come up.

She kissed me, her tongue pushing forcefully into my mouth, and I started to kiss her back.

She pulled her mouth from mine, nibbling up my jaw line till she was at my ear. "Lay on your back for me, baby; I'm going to fuck you," she said, blowing a warm breath on my ear and chuckling as she felt my body tremble.

"Hands by your side, baby; just lay down and don't move your hands. Just look up at me," she said as I tried to take her waist in my hands as she positioned herself to mount me.

My stiff dick was bobbing as it pointed to her pussy.

Our eyes locked. She took my dick in one of her hands and, setting it at the opening of her pussy, slowly started to lower herself on it. "Keep looking at me, baby," she said as she did.

I held her gaze, my expression straining to contain my feelings. My whole being was flooded with pleasure as the silky warmth and moistness of her pussy engulfed me.

A small cry escaped me as I struggled to contain the feeling that made her smile.

"That's it, baby. You love that pussy, don't you, baby?" She said she was looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head, the pleasure completely enveloping me.

"Say it, baby," she said, rolling her hips gently.

"I love it; I love you, pussy," I said, staring into her eyes.

"You worship it, don't you? Say it."

"I worship it; I worship your pussy," I said, my arousal building.

"Fuck yeah, I like that," she said, her movement speeding up a little.

"You will do anything to be inside this pussy, won't you? Anything not to lose this pussy, won't you?"

"Oh fuck," I cried, my eyes locked onto hers, a feeling so intense and like I had never felt before sizing me. "Yes! Yes, baby, anything! You are so fucking hot baby, so fucking hot baby, you can do anything you want, you can have anything you want, you deserve to have anything you want!" I said in a rhapsody that poured out of me.

I saw her eyes go wide, as if she were taken by surprise, just before she started to ride wildly on top of me.

"Fuck!" She screamed, "I am coming again; I can't believe I'm fucking coming again!" She was riding wildly, her butt cheeks slamming into my thighs, the obscene clapping sound filling the room.

I was screeching and grinding my teeth. I was overwhelmed by the lustful, animalistic look on her face.

Her tits were swinging wildly but beautifully, and an intense feeling of pleasure was peaking as I felt an orgasm like I had never felt before approaching.

Our orgasms hit almost at the same time, with her screaming as she continued to ride through it and me crying out and starting to whimper as the sensitivity and pleasure of a post-orgasm overwhelmed me.

I held on, tears in my eyes as she gradually slowed down before her sweaty body fell over me, my softening dick still burried in her pussy.

Her eyes closing, she said, "That was hot as fuck. I love you, baby."

"I love you too," I said, and literally five seconds later she was sleeping.

———————///\\\———————

Things were somewhat calm the next week—well, calm between us. My emotions were all over the place, zig-zaging up and down.

We were having a low-key weekend chilling and laying on our bed.

Mika was lying down on her belly and looking through some of her school course work. She had on light green lulumon leggings, and her ass looked spectacular in them.

I was sitting beside her, my back against the headboard, idly watching TV, the seeds of the idea that Mrs. Shaw had planted in my head dominating my thoughts.

The seeds had germinated and had been slowly sprouting all week, growing and crawling like a poison ivy plant all over my mind.

Swallowing, I placed my hand on her buttocks and started to gently rub.

"Mmm," she said, sighing in pleasure but otherwise continuing with what she was doing.

I kept on rubbing, getting more captivated by the sight and feel of it by the minute.

"You really love my ass, don't you, baby?"

I looked at her, meeting her eyes. She had stopped what she was doing, and her head was now turned and supported by her arm on its elbow as she smiled back at me.

"Yup, it's amazing," I said, smiling and trying to seem sly and corky.

"Mmm," she said, smiling back at me. She flexed and popped it back against my hand. "Why don't you kiss it then, if you love it so much?"

"What?" I said, chucking and trying again to seem nonchalant, which did not really work.

Although she was still smiling, there was a look in her eyes that indicated the mood had shifted, and I felt that familiar feeling—the shiver and the tingle.

"Kiss it," she said.

I bent my head, planted a kiss on her right butt cheek, and repeated the same on her left butt cheek.

"You are so silly," she said playfully, chuckling lightly as she flexed and popped the butt against my hand again.

I smiled, chuckling and joining her.

"You can pull my pants down and do it again," she said, looking at me with the look now the prevailing one on her face.

I pulled back her pants, pealing them slowly, and repeated the kisses on the warm, smooth, and unblemished flesh of her ass. I kept my head low, and before I could overthink it, I spread her butt cheeks apart and kissed her puckered asshole.

I heard the sharp intake of her breath and felt her body stiffen.

I looked at her face, and her eyes were wide with a look of wild surprise in them.

"Go ahead, do it. I am clean, and I don't mind," she said almost forcefully.

It was all the incentive I needed. I stuck out my tongue, pushing it into her asshole.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby," she said, burring her face into the pillow, her asshole clenching around my tongue. "I can't believe how good that feels."

I did not know what to expect, but nothing triggered any repulsion in me. To my surprise, there was no negative smell or taste, just my observation of the pleasure I was bringing her and the feeling of being highly aroused.

It caused me to drop all my reservations.

I started to tongue her asshole, pushing in and out and swirling my tongue in it till I had her so immersed in pleasure that she started to slowly push her butt back against my face as she moaned and sighed in pleasure into the pillow.

She was speaking softly, her face still buried in the pillow as she concentrated on the pleasure.

"Oh fuck, baby, I love you for this. This is so good, baby. No one has ever done anything this special for me. Or fuck, you got to promise me that you will always do this for me. Oh fuck, so good."

I felt my heart surge with pride, happy to put her in a state of such pleasure. She did not seem to be as in control of herself as she usually seemed to be. It made me double my efforts, and I was thankful that Mrs. Shaw had given me the idea.

———————/// Epilouge \\\———————

There has been a lot of progress and new developments in our relationship since we got together at Mrs. Shaw's five months ago.

I had proposed to Mika three months later, so we have been engaged for two.

Mika had also secured a position with the city council. A position that involved acting as a liaison with the mayor's office and other city and state bodies to advance the interests of the city. It involved a lot of meetings and trips. She was working a lot with Rick, who was showing her a lot of the ropes. As per the mayor, it was a fantastic way for her to become familiar with the workings and politics and start to rise within them to achieve her goals.

She and Rick were on one such trip to a conference in another city. They had driven together the previous day.

She had called me the previous evening to tell me about the first day of the conference and that herself, Rick, and some other acquaintances, some old and some just made at the conference, would be going out for a night on the town, and so we would not be able to talk on the phone before we went to bed as we usually did.

"Hello?" Mika said over the phone.

"Hey, babe, morning?" I asked, my heart beating harder than normal in my chest.

"Oh, morning, baby," she replied swetly over the phone.

"I just wanted to check on you and say hey before I start my day here," I said.

"Aww, thanks, babe; thats so sweet. You had a good night? Did not miss me too much?" She asked, her voice carrying her smile over the line. 

"You know I did, but yeah, I had a good night,' I said, managing to smile. "What about you? You had a good night? You guys have a good time?" I asked, my voice getting a little hoarse.

"Oh wow, yeah, it was crazy. Like, a bunch of us met up and club-hopped. Rick and I returned to our room around 2 a.m. Pretty tired, but it was a blast," she said, her tone merry.

I heard her breathing start to increase over the line.