The Cuckold Fantasy

Story Info
Story of an husband's cuckold experience.
1.9k words
4.28
27.2k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cuckold Fantasy

Hi friends, today I will tell you how I actually did my dirtiest and ultimate cuckold fantasy.

My wife's boyfriend came over to see her. I was waiting unused, useless as instructed. This is to ensure that I feel humiliated and they can both see that my naked penis is hard because I am excited.

I answered the door naked and let him in. As soon as he came unused, useless, he instantly pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard.

His hands all over her body. He pulled out one of her breasts and eagerly sucked hard on the nipple.

My stomach was churning as I watched this man ravish my wife. He was quite clearly in a highly aroused state as usual and was taking out his lust on my wife. I just stood by with my penis erect, excited by what I was seeing and watched as he took her.

He turned to me and ordered me to take off my wife's panties. I knelt before them both and he lifted her skirt so I could get my hands on the waistband of her panties.

"Don't touch her vagina... that is not for you," he ordered.

I slipped my fingers carefully under the elastic and pulled my wife's panties down her stockinged legs.

Even before I had removed them completely, his fingers were rubbing away at her wetness, and my penis throbbed harder as I watched.

Jealousy and confusion rushing through my body, giving me the cuckold against I was so desired.

They were kissing feverishly, tongues and lips clashing as their arousal increased. I could hear my wife's breathing becoming faster, little moans escaping her mouth as he ran his hands through her hair, pulling her harder against his lips.

My wife pulled away and took his hand, leading him upstairs. I watched her step up in her high heels, leaving me at the bottom.

They paid me no attention as I heard the bedroom door open... then close. I was standing at the bottom of the stairs with my wife's panties in my hand. I held them against my nose and inhaled her scent.

The smell of her sex and the pheromones from her sending my head spinning with lust and sexual excitement. My penis throbbed harder and harder than my blood rushed through my body. I crept up the stairs and sat outside our bedroom door, listening to this man with my wife on our marital bed.

I could hear them kissing and breathing hard. I could hear the moans from my wife.

I could tell which part of her body he was touching from the sounds she was making. The more intense moans telling me he was searching out her more intimate spots. I sat naked on the floor, my heart thumping in my chest, my breathing fast and shallow, my own excitement obvious from the way my penis jerked and throbbed so very hard and erect.

As a cuckold, this is what I desired. The pain and anger I was feeling. The hurt and jealousy coursing through my body.

All my emotions twisted and confused as this man made love to my wife on the other side of the door. The door opened, and he stood there naked with an enormous erection... Prepare far bigger than my own.

"Go and prepare her for me," he said. What he meant was that I was to kneel before my wife and make sure she was wet enough for him before he entered her.

This is a task many cuckolds are made to perform as an act of servitude. I eagerly knelt on the bed and moved my face close to my wife's sex.

I could see she was highly aroused. She was naked, all her clothes strewn on the floor. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed fast, her breasts red and marked where he had roughly handled her, nipples hard and erect.

My face was inches from her swollen and inflamed opening. I could smell her sex, see the wetness streaming from her... I thought that there was no more lubrication I could offer, indeed I was going to remove most of her wetness with my mouth.

Just as I was about to bury my face between her legs, he pulled me away, laughing.

"No.. I don't think so... sit " It was a ruse to tease me and then deny me enjoyment.

My anger and frustration boiled inside me as I sat on the chair in the corner, denying the pleasure of tasting my wife's excitement.

My usual spot as I watched him move onto the bed and straddle my wife. She threw her arms around his neck as his penis moved to her opening. It touched her lightly, and she groaned loudly, pulling him closer.

I watched intently as he manoeuvred into position. I held my breath. This was the moment.

This was when he finally got to take my wife from me. I looked up to see him grinning at me and just as our eyes met; he lunged forward and buried all 8' of himself deep into my wife's body.

My wife squealed loudly, and a sob escaped my throat as I almost cried with frustration and pain.

He stayed buried deep inside her... his body tense as the tip of his penis must have been touching her womb. He was still looking at me as he thrust into her each time a little squeal escaped my wife's lips.

The bed squeaked with the energy of his thrusts and my heart beat sending the blood rushing through me, each beat signalling another second of absolute emotional torment for me.

My penis was raging hard and as I looked down, leaking profusely at the sexual excitement of the moment. He made love to my lovely wife violently for several minutes, and I could sense he was about to orgasm and spurt his seed inside my wife's body.

But then he stopped and withdrew himself. He came over to me and stood before me.

His penis was engorged and glistening wet with my wife's juices. He was breathing hard and his cock was jerking with every beat of his heart. I looked at my wife and she was watching us with a sly grin on her face. She then turned over onto her hands and knees into the doggy position.

"Go and get underneath her...in the right position," he commanded.

I knew what he was going to do. My wife and I had discussed this previously. They must have talked it over whilst I was outside.

I slid onto the bed and positioned myself underneath my wife in the 69 position. I dared not touch my wife, not without permission. I looked up and her raw and battered sex was just inches above my face.

I could see and smell her arousal. Her face was also above my swollen penis, but I knew there was no way she would touch me... I am permanently denied and no sexual contact is allowed.

Her lover moved behind us on the bed, I could see his huge penis above me as he once again moved into position and placed the tip of his hardness against my wife's opening.

This time, he pushed painfully slowly into my wife. I watched as each inch slowly entered her body.

Her labia stretched around his girth until he was fully embedded deep inside of her. I could see his full testicles above my face.

Knowing that in just a few minutes he was going to empty the contents of them into my wife. His hands gripped her hips, and I watched from an inch away as his enraged penis plunged in and out of my wife's body.

The bed was rocking back and forth with both his and her ministrations as she pushed back against his thrusts. She was groaning loudly and his thrusts became faster as he made love to my wife.

Sometimes his testicles would brush against my face and my wife's juices were dripping and splashing onto my face. I could feel the breath from her on my erection as my head started to spin with the energy of the moment.

"Lick her" was the command from above and instantly I moved my mouth close to her sex and licked at her clitoris.

This was not so easy as his penis was pistoning in and out of her sex and the clitoris was going in and out with his motions.

It was inevitable that I made contact with his organ, but at this moment, I simply didn't care. I was lost in cuckold heaven. My tongue and entire mouth were just meshed against the both of them as I so eagerly wanted to be a part of the connection.

His groans and grunts signalled he was about to erupt inside my wife and I lay back down on the bed, as it was too dangerous to be in the way of his frantic thrusting.

He increased to full speed, pistoning in a blur until he groaned loudly and my wife screamed. I looked up and saw his testicles tighten and could actually see as his penis pulsed with each jerk as he pumped his seed into my wife.

Tears rolled down my face as my emotion crashed over me seeing him inseminate my beautiful wife.

Semen leaked out as he spurted over and over inside her. It dripped onto my face and mouth.

It was warm, and I just opened my mouth to take his seed, which he saw and instantly he withdrew and pushed his still jerking cock into my mouth.

I was shocked and almost gagged and pulled back, but such was the powerful emotion and sexual energy of the moment that I just lay there as the last of his seed spurted straight into my mouth.

A man's penis, swollen and in a state of orgasm, was in my mouth and ejaculating.

My mouth was full of his seed and I simply swallowed it and lay there as he finished his orgasm and his peak descended.

Once he got his breath back, he ordered, "Clean me," and without question, I lapped and sucked at his penis and cleaned him of any residue from his actions.

I am not gay. I am not bi. I only have urges and attraction for women.

But as a cuckold I will do as I am told in that situation and I was still in absolute cuckold heaven.

After a minute, when he was satisfied I had cleaned him properly, he stood up and instantly, before I knew what was going on, my wife lowered herself straight onto my face.

Her wide open and hot sex straight into my mouth. His seed was running from her seriously copious amounts of his sperm simply flowed from her into my mouth.

I didn't care. I was licking and sucking at my wife's sex and even pleasuring her as I heard her moan at my ministrations.

I think I heard her orgasm, too.

I still remember how to do this. As a cuckold this is the most highly charged I have ever been. I have never since been in such a powerful sexually charged situation as this. It was simply cuckold perfection.

To anyone who wants to comment on our situation, you are free to do so, of course. The man in question was known to us and was checked out to be clean and safe. We are a cuckold couple and live normal, everyday lives. Married 30 years.

Yes, I am a bit of an amateur writer and maybe I embellished some of the content. But it is true it can be proved too.

(This story has been auto edited by AI bot, so please don't comment badly)