All Comments on 'The Cuckold's Son'

by offkilter123

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments (Page 2)
Mac_LapuMac_Lapu12 months ago

A very, very good story.

Kudos to you @offkilter123.

You just fleshed out why I absolutely hate cuck stories.

They are not just going fantasy -- these cucks tend to make it a reality.

And in the process, they turn some decent naïve woman into a slut, hoe,

to be run through by multiple dicks.

I do beleve 98% of men don't like cucks -- 80% hate them, I'm one of them.

Yes, even in my conservative countries we do have cucks -- the wimpering, simpering kind.

Not like the cucks in the western world that turns good women into disgusting whores.

But still cucks here in my country to pander to women domination, they let women run all over these men.

And a good percentage of these women do have side-pieces.

In our community these kind of men are vilified, laughed at and no one respects them.

/

Yes I truly hate cucks.

Yes some wives are/were sluts during their single years.

But if a cuck lets his wife gets to hoe around.

I wish someone will castrate him instead.

To turn a good, loyal, decent wife into a disgusting hotwife FOR HIS PLEASURES

is the most wicked thing

a husband does to his wife or any human being for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tom was right, he probably inherited cuckold tendencies. Like his father, he has a knack for getting a completely loyal woman who'd do anything for him, and a talent for the legal profession. And, you know, those things always come in threes...

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

Your story should be a "must see" for all cuckold fans. You have shown precisely what this pathological lifestyle can do to people. I have a single fly in the ointment in your otherwise splendid story. If he had to receive his medal from Trump, it would have been better if he hadn't. But you can not have it all!!!

A_7678A_767812 months ago

I have just read all four of your posted stories and I have to say well done keep them coming.

Well written, sometimes emotional, sometimes thought provoking always enjoyable. Only criticism the endings seem brief or rushed. 5 star

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A woman wrote this. It’s shite

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy196512 months ago

Great story,well written

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hmm, I wonder if Danny/Dale masturbated or was too worried his hand would cuck him?

JTassJTass12 months ago

Good story with a fresh approach to the effects an unconventional kink can have on others in their lives.

One small bit of feedback, since you brought it up when the MC was discussing his future with Faith - Aside from the pension associated with his rank and for disability that the MC would get when he retires from the army, Medal of Honor recipients also receive a small monthly pension on top of whatever their rank and status would normally entitle them to.

Rocky62Rocky6212 months ago

Buddy is a celibate fool, doesnt deserve that girl after a ten year pity party

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thankyou. A veritable 'just right' Goldilocks story.

Five stars.

lerenardruselerenardruse12 months ago

Great story, proves that at the heart of it all, we're all fools for true love.

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Interesting story. Unusual that it looks at the son's side of a cuckold relationship.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

A not implausible reaction by a high school boy seeing his mother in a porn video in the hands of schoolmates. Joining the Army isn’t a bad choice, at least in Dale’s case. Having parents like that would ruin a kids life in many ways, especially if it were known to the public. Running away with no explanation to the girl friend, as well as 10 years of celibacy from both is a little unusual though. There aren’t many creatures lower than a willing cuck, but I’m pretty sure it’s not inherited behavior. Anyway, it’s another great story from easily one of the best new authors that LW has seen recently.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not buying that Faith was celibate and only went on a few dates in the ten years after Danny Dale dumped her and disappeared. I get that she would be heartbroken, depressed, and have major trust issues but her family had money for her to attend a private school so it makes sense there would be money to get her into counseling.

As for Daley’s forced meeting with the Colonel/reverend. Dale should have force him to go to the general. Then Dale could tell them both his side of what happened and that he wanted nothing to do with anyone from his past or even knowledge of what they were doing.

Dale’s former mother building a shrine to him and building him up to her new son shows she has a lot of psychological issues that need the help of a trained counselor.

Dale stopped being a sympathetic character when he went to the house of the colonel and former mother. At that point he betrayed himself.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lovely story. Heartfelt and meaningful, your characters brought tears to my eyes. Yes, they were flawed, stubborn, and weak in some ways, but they were endearing (except for the obvious foils, of course). I bought in 100%; thank you for sharing you writing!

bhill8671bhill867112 months ago
A1, first class story.

Well done, well done indeed!

12bolt12bolt12 months ago

Thank you for this story. A very easy read.

jazzharpjazzharp12 months ago

The only part of this story that struck me as "over the top" was Danny Dale's being scared that being a cuckold might be genetic. Of course, there's no story without that. I liked the story all the same. Thanks, looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I saw a video of my friend wife being dped by him and was disturbing. He totally enjoyed the two huge cocks fucking her and loved even more to show it to his friends with no shame or embarrassment. It’s very strange to see a woman you know well as your friends wife by two black clocks totally get off on having the older white married mom scream from the pounding of their much younger cocks. That was real but all the stories on here are mostly fictional for entertainment so way do people take it personal. Your stories are good

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lies femdom agriprop No man is willing cuckold it is a disgusting lie. "Gosh I wish my wife's pussy was looser, I need a couple black guys to plow her while I watch" -said no man ever! Given that writers are mostly delusional feminists who can't write realistic men, any scenario like this would be because of the wife,, cuckolding is a feminist domination fantasy ment to belittle, insult, and humiliate men, especially the notion of the willing cuck because it is in complete opposition to all male virtues, no man with self-respect, honor, valor, or courage could be one.

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

The first part of the story was not to my liking, sharing and cuck holding,not! It is understandable why our MC ran. Being a teenager in that situation was really unacceptable.

His exploits and then the reunion was done well and very emotional. To have his girl still waiting and that reunion showed a definite commitment at least on her part. But a happy ending by all was ok. On to next part I guess

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Having read all the subsequent chapters, you should have stopped here.

donjuan1954donjuan195410 months ago

Good read, thanks and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good. Not to nitpick, but how did he graduate from law school in 2 years?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

It was Dale's turn to feel tears sting his eyes.

His eye you mean lol

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Good story l liked it a lot

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was pretty bad. First, some damned important points for those of us who served in the military, particularly in the combat arms. As a retired officer, I'm begging you to PLEASE do some basic research before writing, mistakes this bad snap me right out of the story.

First, having known and served with exactly one holder of the MOH, I'm not sure how being attacked earned Dale a MOH. A bronze star with V would have sufficed. He was defending his own life, and acted with valor to be sure.

But a Paul Ray Smith, "Gordy" Gordon, or Randy Shugart, the MC was not. I invite you to look those names up to understand what caliber of people and what actions earn the MOH. The MOH is for people who knowingly and voluntarily place themselves into grave danger. The military calls it "extraordinary heroism," usually in "target rich" (snicker) situations where it's rather obvious that their own survival is very unlikely. That's why 95% of those folks from 1900 to the present died during their exploits. Even the ones who survive are often amazed that they did. Dale being attacked in a green-on-blue incident and killing his opponents, while laudable, just doesn't make the cut.

Second, the retired chaplain actually threatening a soldier who holds the MOH is breathtakingly stupid and laughable. The posthumous recipients of the MOH have ships or military schools and centers named in their honor, which might give you an idea of the regard in which MOH recipients living or dead are held. That doofus chaplain would have been reamed by his own superiors until his asshole was the size of a Buick. And the MC would have known this. "Get the fuck out of my office" would have been the appropriate phrase, and no general officer would have complained.

Even a 4-star general or admiral issues a parade-perfect salute FIRST to anyone he knows has earned the MOH. And the base commander, and unit commander would damned well have known -- it's a bragging point for any CO. That particular 201 is not going to escape anyone in the chain of command. The MOH is the one time even an enlisted man is saluted FIRST by an officer, rather than the officer returning their salute. Might surprise you to know that the cuckolding stuff was the more credible part of this story compared to a sky pilot actually threatening the MC with "telling on him to the general."

Also, the MC may have a half-brother, but he does not have "a brother."

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar9 months ago

While it stretches credulity, this is a well told story. The MOH action needed some pumping up as a previous commenter pointed out but that is a minor point in the overall story. 5*

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Danny was a dick and didn't deserve Faith. I'm sorry but dumping a woman who lives you that much because your parents appear to be sexual deviants is absurd. At least take her with you

Additionally, he didn't even take to his mom. Sounds like she was in an abusive relationship. His dad was a scum so maybe his concern was valid and he did get the asshole gene from daddy cuck scum.

I wish faith had found her way and made a life without him. What a waste of ten years for such a twit.... even after ten years he had to be cajoled to meet his mom.

I guess I read this different from other. Ah the above stated, I enjoyed the story. Well written and engaging. I may not have liked since if the characters I was meant to, but the story was enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pitiful. It is written that 'the sins of the father are passed on to his children...' There was so much pain and suffering to affect the rest of the innocent family and friends.

To run away from a shameful past and fear cloning of such depraved paternal tendencies, is a cross that is hard to bear. Still to overcome the angst and still rise above with diligent duty, discipline and honor is above and beyond remarkable. Forgiveness to love?

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Me

Me,,I thought it was a good story,some thing a bit different.The fact that it wasn't the usual run of the mill crap,is probably what confused the negative commenters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Everybody always plays the kid card for emotional manipulation. Then the MC has some revelation where he realizes he was a "coward" and ran away. Such a huge pile of horse-shit. He took care of himself by getting as far away from two terrible people as possible. It was, by far, the best decision he could make. They fucked him over with their lives and he's supposed to feel guilty? Your pastor is nothing but an ignorant fool. Good for him loving the redeemed woman, happy for him, but for him to butt into someone else's business like it is his, is beyond the pale. Pastors care for people, they don't emotionally or spiritually manipulate them. Finally, a six-year-old is emotionally mature enough to be heart-broken for about an hour, then they want to go outside and play. You portrayed a six-year-old, going on 18. Maybe being back with Faith is a good outcome, but maybe not. No way to tell. The rest of the crew is only out for themselves and he'd be wise to get away again! Just a piss-ppor understanding of human nature and just how bad people are.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Good story. A lot of pain followed by a modicum of resolution always makes for a good story. Plus, it helps exercise my feels muscles.

shopratshoprat7 months ago

I liked the story, but I have some trouble with one point: Maddy's enjoyment of disrespecting her son's gift (the pendant) in the video seems really hard to forgive. How does that fit with the story that her playing with the other men was all the husband's idea? If she were in any way reluctant, why would she have done what she did to the present her son gave her in the video? If one can just sort of get by this point, it' s not a bad story. It also seems a little unlikely that Faith would forgive his running away; she did nothing to deserve that. But, that's on her and no telling what people will do for love, so it's perhap plausible at a distant stretch. Thanks for the story!

bhill8671bhill86717 months ago
Now, I might be picky here but, I have a question;

On page 2, you have Colonel Tom Burton tell the MC that he has a brother and "Ben is six years old now." On page 3, when Dale walks in to the church, you change the brothers name from Ben to Will. So, my question is, which is it, Ben or Will?

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

As a Brit, it probably sounds odd to you Americans that here we don't have that sort of, A school sports that are so strong, and B we don't treat our ex Military personnel with respect. It's just the way we are, things are changing slowly, but I respect your way of life with somewhat sorrow that we don't have it.

You wrote a good story here, nice character set, good plot, well done

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another good tale from this author.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician6 months ago

Another heart-warming story with a happy ending. Keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is just another form of RAAC. Blaming it all on the father is just taking an easy, and dishonest, way out. As that great sage of common sense wisdom, Ann Landers, so simply put it; "No one can take advantage of you without your permission."

'It was just my body's response'. Yup, licking the semen off that cross was definetely an unthinking autonomic response.

Meh ☆☆

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As a fellow Brit I must disagree with Oldtwit (four below in the comments)- for the most part, there are exceptions of course, we do respect our military and veterans. What we don't do is pay lip service to that respect by mouthing empty platitudes while denying them decent benefits and health care. In the same way for the most part the British can be patriotic without wearing a Union flag badge, pledging rote allegiance to our country and singing the national anthem at every school sports day while avoiding paying taxes.

bhill8671bhill86716 months ago
I can't speak for the other's but I think that,

this story is the best of the bunch.

captpatrickcaptpatrick5 months ago

I realize that it is a necessary component for stories of this nature, but it has become cliché for the MC to turn off his mobile phone, and run away, so that he/she never understand the other side’s point of view until a lot of damage has been done. I have always found this unrealistic, as I believe, it would be far more common For there to be an angry conversation where most of the secrets are thrown in each other’s faces.

It is definitely understandable that people was so little forgiveness in their hearts lead a life with very little happiness. These people allow others to dwell in their heads and hearts, Rent free, stealing their life. Offkilter does a great job of depicting the wasteland of such an existence.

Regarding military service, as a 30 year veteran of the US Navy, I definitely don’t think that appreciation for our servicemen is empty platitudes. It takes a lot of compassion to break ones bubble just to tell a stranger that they are appreciated for the sacrifices they have made. Obviously, this is not shared by all in our country, as many people are being conditioned to hate the country itself. Also, since the veterans choice act was passed in 2017, the VA medical system has improved dramatically. This from the perspective of a person who relied on VA medical for coverage while starting my own business.

nogravynogravy5 months ago

Good concept, but not fully realized, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As a veteran who was harassed and spit upon in ghairport…. when I returned; I understand the writers feelings. Then the Ellsworth Papers were revealed and we realized that we were pawns. I also admit that VA is now doing a better job of supporting our Vets. I am not political but I feel much of the disgust of Vets stems from the last President’s attitude calling the ones buried in France”Losers and Suckers”. The story has some very good material and that earned it a 4/6 in my opinion. The time frame is a bit unrealistic but hey it is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another well spun tale from this author. Worth the read.

The husband is the MC Danny/Dale is shown in his emotional immaturity and fragile ego yet also forging forward with military career and education, and displaying Honorable character in his conduct in a different sure of life battle situation.

This is the nature of humanity. We are all of it. Mostly good, however full of contradictions, failures and shortcomings. When his mother was knocked from the unrealistic pedestal he had her on it shattered his concept of himself and her. This seems exacerbated by some puritanical views and his parents own lack of emotional maturity (unable to accept responsibility for own actions, blaming, and so on). Little wonder Danny(Dale), both because of his parents and our culture which by and large does not socialize males to be emotionally self aware and capable, reacted poorly. Hopefully through his experience, the support and relationship with Faith and together with Rev Col Tom Burton and his mother Maddy, who has clearly grown as person and emotionally, Dale will help his younger brother Will become his own man in time, including good foundation of emotional self awareness, resilience and compassion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

>hE fOrCeD mE

Nah cunt.

I ain't buying it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a very complex and interesting tale. I find I usually rate stories by the feelings it generates in me, but also the mechanics of the tale. This was well written and I enjoyed the story, but it never captured me into the tale. Some great stories draw me completely into them, but this didn’t do that for me. 3 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you are going to use the military as an important part of your setting, do us the courtesy of doing a minimal amount of research. Your character did 8 overseas tours in something less than 8 years -- discounting his hospital time. Not Possible. He received a MoH for defending himself ( at most a Bronze Star with V), utter disrespect for the effort and sacrifice of actual MoH recipients. A JAG Major holding the MoH is threatened by a Reserve Colonel Chaplain. Nope, not under any conceivable circumstance. Further complicated by errors such as describing pashto as being "spoked by" many Afghans. Pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The treatment of the Olsen twins is both unfair and somewhat racist.

So the little homo proto-cuck runs away like a little girl. Doesn't have sex for a decade because he's not a man and then miraculously becomes a hero with a professional future ahead of himself, rather than the more likely outcome of being an armless and legless vet living under a flyover in a cardboard box addicted to alcohol and drugs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Got to laugh at the idiotic idea that Maddy using the cross to spoon spunk has anything to do with anything. Some people are so unhinged they'll see disrespect anywhere.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Still chokes me me up.

Can’t remember if I mentioned it before but I toured Ellis, walked down death row and had lunch there. Creepy.

donjuan1954donjuan19543 months ago

Great read. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The submission is generally well written, and the author is to be commended for a serious effort to deal with a seldom considered aspect of cuckoldry: its impact on the children of the marriage. One scene from the plot, however, deserves push back. The initial contact between the MC and his mother's second husband was poorly conceived and is a needless detriment to the story. No sane member of the Army's Chaplins Corps would dare to threaten an Army JAG in the manner the author depicted, much less one who was a recipient of the MoH. Chaplins sometimes do have a close relationship with the top brass. The fastest way a Chaplin could torch such a relationship, though, would be to "call in a favor" for said brass to bully another officer for the sake of the Chaplin's personal life. Also, a pissed off JAG is the last guy you'd want up your ass about abuse of command authority. Lastly, no one, no matter their rank, would voluntarily get on the bad side of a MoH recipient. It is impossible to predict what alliances might be forged in the endless promotional circuit that results from receiving the MoH. 4 Star Generals, Senators, Congressmen and billionaire defense contractors could easily be lurking in the contact list of a recipient's cell phone. You never know who they might meet and befriend at a Presidential Inauguration. They are guaranteed to be invited.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Traumaticly tragic. The war wound was not as bad as his family scandal. The horror. Faith was collateral damage. (A Christmas miracle from remorse and reconciliation?)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroffkilter123@offkilter123
I write over the top fiction. I also poke fun at both sides of the (American) political spectrum but I admit I do poke harder at the far right because I do enjoy a good meltdown. Some of my stories are BTB and some are reconciliation/redemption (not RAAC) stories. I like bot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES