The Cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High, peach-sized breasts sat proudly on A2's chest. Not only would a pencil drop between Ange's breasts, but an entire ruler would slide between them without touching either globe. Although the young woman was shorter than Jemima, she was still tall for a woman. Around the 175 cm mark, Jemima thought. Ange was slender but well-toned and quite muscular in her arms, butt and long legs.

Jemima ached to taste the gorgeous, raven-haired beauty and hoped Angela drove Cillian wild. If she did, Jemima knew he'd bind her (Jemima's) hands and feet behind her back and make her lie on her side as he took Angela. Cillian would use all of his extensive love-making skills to drive Jemima's friend to rapturous heights, and only then would he let Jemima join in. By then, even though she was bound and could only watch, Jemima would have numerous minor orgasms as she revelled in her husband's prowess with another woman.

Angela returned, her eyes bright and eager. "Ready when you are," she said.

Jemima's phone bleeped as if on cue, informing her that their Uber ride was outside. She linked her arm through the stunning woman's and gaily tripped out into the car. The ride back to her house in Brighton wasn't that long, and Jemima wondered if Cillian had even noticed her absence yet.

On the way home, Jemima couldn't help herself. She was all over the young woman, giving the excited Uber driver many sexual images and memories he would masturbate to for years to come. Jemima took A2's left hand and guided it inside her dress top and onto her firm C-cup breasts. To Jemima's delight, Ange's fingers circled her nipples immediately, sending throbbing passion swirling into her nether regions.

Tentatively, at first, Jemima cupped Angela's peach-sized breasts and ran her thumbs lightly over Ange's nipples. A2 moaned and turned her head to lock her lips with Jemima. Ange moaned again as she felt Jemima's tongue brush across her bee-stung lips, seeking entry. Angela opened her mouth and lifted her tongue to join Jemima's. The two gorgeous women exchanged a soul-searing kiss as the flabbergasted driver tried to watch, struggling to control the car.

Seconds later, or so it seemed to the two entwined women, the driver said, "We're here."

"What?" Jemima said before looking out the window, "Oh," she added. "Thank you."

"The pleasure was all mine," the driver smilingly answered, knowing nobody would believe his story.

Jemima climbed out of the car before helping Ange out. She admired A2's glistening pussy lips as Angela followed her out. Out of the car, Angela looked at the imposing two-story home before her. "Are you sure this is a good idea, Jem?" She asked. "What if your husband's pissy about you bringing me home?"

Jemima grinned and said, "Cillian is an outstanding lover, honey. He will make love to you so well that you'll scream his name to the sky many times tonight."

"Make love to me?" Angela doubtfully questioned. "You mean you as you make love to me, right?"

"No, baby girl," Jemima reassured her. "Cillian, hopefully, will tie me up and make me watch as you and he fuck like rabbits."

"You like watching your husband fucking other women?" Ange disbelievingly asked.

"Fuck, yes!" Jemima averred. "Makes me hotter than an egg on the grill. But the best part is that I get to eat his cum out of your pussy afterwards. Then he'll fuck me, and you can return the favour if you want."

"Gawd, that sounds so hot," A2 moaned, pressing her body against Jemima's and kissing her passionately.

"Sure does," Jemima agreed, taking Ange's hand and leading her to the front door.

Inside, Jemima hushed her young friend and began removing her clothes. A simple task given all that Jemima wore was her dress and heels. Angela's eyes widened, but she also quickly divested herself of everything she had on. Jemima still had her knickers, but Ange also wore a top, bra, skirt and sneakers. Naked, the girls crept upstairs to Jemima's bedroom.

Jemima grinned at Angela at the door and whispered, "Ready?" Angela nervously grabbed Jemima's hand and nodded. So, flinging the door open and flicking on the light, Jemima strode into the room, dragging A2 with her. She announced loudly, "Honey, I'm home! And I brought you a present!"

"Oh FFS, Jemima," Cillian grumbled, shielding his eyes from the sudden light as he sat up. "When did you sneak off?"

"After you told me you were too tired to fuck me and only wanted a blowjob," Jemima partially bitched. "You didn't do anything to help me out, and I was horny. So when you fell asleep, I went hunting," she turned to Angela and spread her hands with a flourish. "And, ta-dah!"

Cillian rubbed his eyes and took in the naked teenager. 'Wow!' He thought. 'Jem's outdone herself this time.'

Ange studied Cillian almost as avidly as Cillian measured her. When he'd sat up, the falling quilt had exposed Cillian's broad, muscular, freshly waxed chest. His shoulders were wider than any she'd ever seen. His flat six-pack stomach also set her heart fluttering and juices running.

Ange's eyes flicked from Cillian to Jemima and back again. Two sexier people she'd never met. 'It's like meeting Brad Pitt and Jennifer Lopez,' she thought. 'Only real.' She wasn't sure what to do, but Cillian pulled the quilt aside before she could gather her wits and swung his feet out of bed. Angela gasped as she saw Cillian's massive, swiftly inflating cock bouncing as he stood and strode across to her. 'Jemima wasn't kidding!' Ange thought, her pussy shuddering in anticipation of feeling that massive thing entering her tight pussy. 'He's huge!'

Cillian took Angela's hands before slowly spinning her around, his eyes avidly devouring A2's gorgeous form. "Get your cuffs," Cillian demanded of Jemima.

Jemima quickly walked to her dresser and took out three items: Leather hand and feet cuffs plus a connecting chain. Without being told, she locked them onto her wrists and ankles. Then, returning to Cillian's side, she knelt and presented the chain to him.

"On your stomach on the bed," Cillian growled, and Jemima swiftly complied. Cillian briefly released Angela to connect the chain to Jemima's cuffs, leaving her in the 'hog-tied' position. Satisfied she was secured, Cillian turned back to Angela.

Angela stared wide-eyed at how readily Jemima had surrendered herself to Cillian, and fresh arousal poured from her eager pussy. Cillian touched her face softly. Ange's eyes closed, and she seemed almost to purr. Angela wasn't a virgin, but her current lovers could be counted on less than one hand. She'd often fantasised about making love to a woman and submitting to a strong, powerful man, but this was her first experience at doing so.

Looking at Jemima lying on the bed, Jemima's eyes bright and avidly watching, Angela's pussy throbbed, and her nipples turned crinkly hard, her arousal evident in their perfection. 'I want this,' Angela realised. She wanted to put on a show for the gorgeous older woman who had so easily seduced her. Angela wanted that woman's husband's big, thick cock buried in her slutty cunt, pumping it full of his seed. And she ached to feel Jemima licking and sucking it back out.

"Kneel," Cillian commanded, exerting pressure on Angela's shoulders. Her legs trembling, an anxious, anticipatory shiver shaking her body, A2 complied. She first looked down and then submissively back up at her man. Then, her eyes drawn to the massive dick before her, Ange licked her lips, stuck her tongue out and touched it to the eye, tasting the precum drooling there.

"Eager little slut, aren't you?" Cillian crooned as he held his cock and slapped Angela's lips, nose and eyes with it. "Tell me how badly you want to taste this monster."

Angela gazed at Cillian uncertainly, but when she saw his mouth flicker with a tiny smile, she knew that virtually anything she said would be acceptable. "Please, Lord Cillian," she tried. "I long to taste your sweet seed. May I suck your magnificent cock?"

Cillian threw his head back and roared with laughter, "Oh, Jemima, Jemima," he chortled. "You've outdone yourself with this one!" Looking down at A2, he smiled and said, "Of course, you may, little one. Show me your skills. How much can you take before you gag, do you think?"

Angela didn't know, but she was keen to find out. Straightening off her knees so she could reach Cillian's enormous, throbbing member with her mouth, Ange wrapped her delicate hand around the base of Cillian's shaft and kissed the tip. Then, opening her mouth wider, Angela slowly sucked Cillian into her mouth.

"Good girl," Cillian cooed, watching his bound wife moaning and writhing on the bed as she watched this gorgeous young woman suck her husband's thick cock. Cillian loved the beautiful Indian woman he'd met and married so quickly. Back when they met, Cillian believed he was destined for AFL greatness. After all, he was barely nineteen and already had a three-year contract playing for one of the land's oldest, most powerful and venerated clubs.

However, things hadn't quite panned out as Cillian thought. He tried. Gave it everything he had, in fact. But he was always that step slow in the contests, always a second too slow to intuit the correct direction to run or where to place himself to receive a pass or kick. Cillian was frustrated but unsurprised when, at the end of his contract, the club didn't renew. Without much hope, he put himself up for the secondary draft. Unfortunately, his fears were realised, and he went undrafted.

In despair, he turned to his wife, believing he'd failed her and she would leave him. To his surprise and unending delight, Jemima accepted his 'failure' and supported Cillian's attempt to reintegrate into 'civilian' life. Even though Cillian was now 'only' a labourer, Jemima continued to love him just as she had when he seemed to have the world at his feet. The only bug-bear was their lack of children. Cillian suspected the problem was with him because he knew his parents had had trouble conceiving him and his sister, but he couldn't face another 'failure' if it were him, so he refused to get tested and blamed Jemima.

With those thoughts spiralling through his mind, he eagerly watched as Jemima's latest 'gift' tried to swallow his entire shaft. As he watched, he fondly recalled the first night his wife had brought another woman home. Some of his teammates cheated behind their partners' backs. Cillian knew this, and although he didn't judge, he didn't approve. But then, after a training session, he'd returned home to find his wife waiting for him, naked in bed, with another woman. Initially, his heart had sunk, thinking his older, sexily gorgeous wife had been a closet lesbian all this time.

Then, to his surprise, the young woman threw the quilt back, exposing that she'd tied Jemima hand and foot. His wife grinned guiltily at him, "Enjoy your present, honey," she said. Uncertain he'd want to play. Jemima had carefully kept secret from her family and husband that she was bisexual.

The need for a woman's touch had overwhelmed her in the supermarket after accidentally bumping into the woman who now shared her bed. Staring lustfully at the stunningly beautiful young woman, Jemima asked if she'd like to get a drink. Two hours later, the shopping trolley left forgotten in the store, Jemima brought the young woman home.

Earlier, over a drink, Jemima had confessed that she wanted to see her sexy hunk of a man, fuck another woman and then wanted to taste his cum as it ran from her freshly filled cunt. The nineteen-year-old, overcome with lust for the stunning Indian woman before her, readily agreed and accompanied Jemima home. Her name was Anna, and her eyes widened before they hooded with desire when Jemima explained that she wanted to be tied and made only to watch and not participate.

Jemima had no bondage gear, but Anna fashioned ties from two pairs of Jemima's nylons and had hidden the neatly trussed older woman under the quilt, ready for Cillian's arrival. Cillian, even though he was intensely enjoying his blowjob, chuckled as he remembered his body shaking like a leaf as he knelt on the bed where he heard Jemima say, "I want to watch you fuck her, baby. Fuck her, cum in her slutty cunt, then let me eat it from her."

Cillian had turned doubtfully to the young woman, uncertain he should proceed. Anna had different ideas, though. She leapt at him and wrestled him to the bed. Before Cillian could think, his massively thick, eight-inch todger was sliding into a very tight, extremely wet pussy.

"Yes!' Anna crooned. "Now fuck me, you muscly brute!"

So, Cillian had. He fucked her with everything he had, staring at his wife the entire time. To his utter amazement, it seemed Jemima orgasmed several times as she watched her husband fuck the young woman she'd brought home. Astounded, Cillian lost control when Anna bit his neck and screamed in his ear, his watery seed erupting into the screaming woman as Jemima climaxed again.

Anna climbed off Cillian's slowly deflating cock and swiftly lowered her dripping pussy onto his wife's face. Cillian's cock returned to fully erect almost immediately as his stunned brain watched Jemima gleefully and eagerly lick and suck his semen from Anna's nubile body.

Seeing Cillian was erect again, Anna pleaded, "Fuck me as Jemima eats my cunt, baby. I need to cum again."

Refocusing on the beautiful young woman before him, Cillian gasped as he realised the inexperienced girl had swallowed two-thirds of his enormous cock. Only Jemima had ever taken as much at her first attempt.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Jemima gasped as another petite orgasm flowed over her. "She's so talented!"

"Yes, she is," Cillian agreed as he held Angela's head and moved her from his cock. He ignored Ange's soft protest and helped her to her feet. "Would you like to feel Jem's tongue on your pussy as I fuck you?" He asked.

"Oh, Gawd, yes!" A2 moaned, her pussy flooding with her arousal. Ange hadn't experienced Sapphic love before today, but the gorgeous milk chocolate-skinned middle-aged Indian woman had her pussy frothing like never before. Then, when she added in the sexily chiselled handsome man, too, Angela's libido was red-lining. If Cillian had asked, she'd have immediately offered up her virgin ass. In fact, Ange hoped she'd feel that massive organ in all three of her love holes this night, as it was her greatest fantasy.

Cillian picked Angela up as if she weighed less than a feather and placed her on her side on the bed facing Jemima. He moved behind her and lifted her right leg, exposing Ange's sopping pussy to his wife's gaze. Jemima moaned as she watched her husband's giant tool appear from beneath A2's perineum and its dripping head probe at Ange's entrance.

With a moan that matched Jemima's, Angela reached between her legs and guided Cillian inside her. She shuddered and moaned again as Cillian's massive log opened her cunt wider than it had ever been before. Cillian slid as much of his long, thick pole into the young woman as was possible from this angle. He then waited until Ange was accustomed to having a cock as long and wide as his inside her.

Ange lay still, shuddering, as numerous minor orgasms flooded her mind and pussy. 'Full,' she thought. 'I've never felt this full before. Cillian's cock seems to touch every millimetre of my vulva, and every time he moves, it stimulates my G-spot.' A2 grabbed a deep breath to scream the first of what she knew would be many climaxes, but before she could, she felt Jemima's soft lips descending onto her throbbing clitoris.

"Fuck!" Angela gasped, expelling the huge breath she'd taken. She lay there momentarily stunned by the sudden, intense sensation on her sweet little clit. Before she could come to grips with the feelings in her cunt, Cillian pulled partially out of her before slamming back in. "Fuck!" She exclaimed again. "I ..." Whatever she was about to say was lost when Jemima sucked hard on her love nub and lashed it with her tongue.

Screaming, A2 creamed onto Jemima's beautiful face. She'd never squirted before. Until now, Angela believed the stories of women squirting were tall tales told by women with weak bladders. But the fluids that exploded from her were not from her urethra. Instead, they burst from inside her cunt and soaked her first female lover.

Cillian stroked into Angela as he waited for her to regather her wits. When he felt Ange moving with him again, he shifted to his knees, moving A2 onto her hands and knees in front of him. Jemima rolled with them, lying awkwardly on her legs and arms but keen to watch her adored husband ploughing open her latest conquest. Would she ever tire of bringing home young women for her husband to fuck as she watched? Jemima didn't know, but she hoped not.

"Lower your cunt onto my slut's lips," Cillian demanded. Moaning, Ange did exactly that. She moaned again as she felt Jemima's lips glue to her clit and Jem's tongue battering her love button.

Holding A2's hips firmly, Cillian began to fuck the eager young woman with long, powerful strokes. He'd pull all but the tip of his long pole from her depths before ripping her back as he slammed his cock back into her. Angela grunted and moaned as Cillian's hips smacked into her tightly toned ass, and his cock's head bounced against her cervix.

Her orgasm peaked with the exquisite pain she felt as, for the first time in her young life, she climbed towards an orgasm with a cock inside her tight pussy. Ange had gotten off with two of her three previous lovers, but only after they'd used their tongues on her. Now, she raced towards her climax with wild abandon, knowing with Jemima's mouth on her succulent pussy, her orgasm would shake her to her core.

Angela was there, her orgasm was on her, but she didn't, wouldn't, couldn't take the final leap. The feeling of pleasure was too great, and she didn't want it to end. Plus, she could feel Cillian's gigantic cock stretching and filling inside her, and she knew he would cum with her. Ange's meagre experience told her that once Cillian had splashed his cum inside her, he would roll off and fall asleep. Angela wanted, she needed, more. This climax would never be enough, and she knew it, so she hesitated, holding back, trying to extend the moment of absolute bliss.

But, before A2 could gain complete control of her rampant libido, Cillian fell forward onto her back, crushing her sweet, young pussy against Jemima. His hands snaked across her rib cage and descended onto her big, firm breasts. Grabbing her nipples, Cillian pulled back and slammed into her. Only this time, when his magnificent cock crashed into her cervix, Cillian mercilessly twisted Ange's nipples, and he commanded, "Stop holding back and cum, you cock loving slut!"

"Fuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!" Angela screamed as her pussy pulsed, spasmed and ejected her juices all over Jemima's beautiful face, covering her eyes, nose and forehead with fluid.

Jemima licked, gulped and swallowed as quickly as she could, revelling in the young woman's taste. A taste she knew would only get better because she could hear the tell-tale huffing sounds her husband made when he was about to cum. "Arrrggghhh!" Cillian groaned as his cock's head swelled and hardened before spitting its watery load deep into the thrashing teenager beneath him.

Knowing what his wife wanted, Cillian immediately backed out of the youngster, allowing his cum to burst from Ange's pussy and coat Jemima. Grinning as he heard his wife's continual orgasmic moans as she gobbled his sperm from Ange's cunt, he helped roll Angela onto her side so Jemima could get comfortable and clean his spend up.

Cillian gripped his massive dong and tugged it as he watched Jemima devouring their newest lover's pussy. Curious about what the teenager would do, Cillian turned her and positioned her mouth close to Jemima's pulsing and fluttering pussy lips. He watched as Angela's eyes opened, and she gazed at the matted pussy hairs before her. Ange's eyes closed, and a deep, guttural groan poured from her mouth. Then, Angela unhesitatingly dipped her head down and kissed Jemima's pussy.