The Cuckquean Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that Vicky was jealous that she didn't have a dick in her mouth. She had done that plenty before and it was more a means to an end for her. It was watching the perfect little toy completely enrapture her man with her confidence and her exquisite form, her ability to garner that kind of attention from him. It was the look on his face, how he groaned, that bothered her the most. She couldn't get that level of attention from him anymore. Was it her aging? Was it that she didn't have the spark anymore? Worse yet, perhaps it was that she was putting her energy elsewhere. A pit formed in her stomach as she pondered it, watching the girl's head bob up and down, imagining how hard her husband must feel to the touch at that moment.

As suddenly as the expert blowjob began, Maria broke contact with it, gasping gently for air. Her lips, not all the lipstick having worn off, suddenly lunged at the husband's face, his arms embracing her as she pinned him to the bed with her body. Their pelvis' ground into each other's exposed legs as they hungrily kissed, their tongues pressing into the other's mouth. Maria felt powerful after quieting the room so easily with her show, and in a swift motion she unzipped the side of her pencil skirt, peeling it off herself over her head like a t-shirt. Vicky's eyes went wide as she got her first look at Maria's exposed, naked backside. She was genuinely taken aback at the girl's voluptuous ass, at how her bubble butt blended into her wide hips. It was a cool caramel color like the rest of her, with no tan lines, and it truly infuriated Vicky. Fuck her for having a better ass than I did at that age, she thought. She wasn't wearing any panties, and Vicky felt another rush of sweat as she thought about the girl tramping around her husband's office without underwear on.

Steve almost laughed at his fortune as Maria gyrated her hips on his leg, feeling her heat on his skin. Her cheeks were getting rosy as she leant forward, her hands on his firm chest. She felt his torso all over as she put her knees on either side, straddling him. She whispered down at him, "Oh, how long have I waited for this." He stared down between her legs, getting his first view of her freshly shaven valley. "I shaved during lunch, just for you. My errand to CVS, remember?" She lowered herself, aiming her sex for the erection laying flat and horizontally against his belly. They both gasped as she landed perfectly. He could see her dainty, pink inner labia drape across the sides of his shaft, and it was instantly clear just how aroused and wet she was. She stared down at him affectionately, starting to rock herself back and forth, sliding herself up and down the length of his manhood.

They both groaned again and Maria pushed down with her hips, creating a delectable friction for them both. Her clit ground into the thick slab of meat beneath, literally feeling his pulse as he throbbed under her. It was the first attention her most sensitive of areas was getting that evening, and her arousal made it nearly too sensitive. Steven was struggling as well; this was by far the most arousing thing he had experienced in a decade, or possibly ever. His wife watching him was entirely too delicious, and as he stared up at Maria's lusty eyes she continued to grind herself into his cock. He felt his balls start to tighten and he forced himself upward, not wanting to waste his load.

Maria slipped into his lap as he sat upright, arm around his neck on one side and feet hanging loosely in the air on the other. Her toes flayed outward as his strong fingers found their mark, brushing her hardened clit side to side. His fingers swayed back and forth, starting slowly and moving in circular motions. Each moment she laid back in his arms and allowed herself to be stroked brought her farther away from her clear mind, her ability to put on the show she had been putting on. He grabbed her shoulder and neck with his other hand, forcefully, pulling her neck to him as he bit down. She felt a finger dip inside her, teasing her. She glanced over at Vicky, who sat nearly despondent, still glaring at Maria's widely-spread thighs. For all the shit she was giving Vicky, the woman was still attractive and she found herself admiring the woman for a moment, looking over her closed knees and her exposed body, which was in great shape. One particular detail stood out to her: the captive woman's nipples were plainly hard. Was it the air conditioning?

The teeth sunk into her neck moved up and grazed Maria's earlobe, his hot breath in her ear. Another finger slipped in and it all became too much as she languished for a final moment, rolling her eyes back, feeling his cock pressing into her backside. She reached under and grabbed at him, pumping it as she began to speak. "I can't take anymore, I need it. I need it Papi." She extended her lower jaw, gritting her teeth and staring at him. They all heard him pat her ass twice, and she hopped up in excitement as Vicky let out a torrent of muffled shouts.

They both watched her struggle against the silk restraints again, would-be expletives pouring from her mouth into the gag. They both took the sight in, watching her heavy tits shake as she struggled, seeing the scorn on her face. Steven walked over to the nightstand and grabbed another silk tie, then opened the nightstand on his wife's side and pulled out a medium-sized white vibrator with a bulbous plastic head.

"Now, I thought you might get a bit jealous tonight. You're always telling me to be more thoughtful," he gently placed the vibrator on his wife's pale thigh as he continued, "so you can't tell me I didn't consider your feelings. Come here and help me for a moment, Maria." Vicky redoubled her efforts, almost knocking the chair over.

Maria's nubile body bounded over, and she took Steve's queue to help him fasten the vibrator. Taking it in her hand, she smiled up at the furious wife and gingerly pushed it up higher, admiring the toned white thigh as she did. As the big white tip reached the V between the more mature woman's legs she hit resistance. She looked up at Vicky and spoke sweetly again, "Please Mrs. Reilly, if you don't let me place this just right you'll be much more sorry about it than I'll be." Vicky paused, brow furrowed, and considered the words for a moment before she cautiously relaxed her legs, allowing the girl to push the vibrator up the final inch to be placed directly on her clitoris.

As Maria did so, the light feminine musk grazing her senses threw her for a loop. Wait, that isn't me, she thought to herself. She looked down, and after a moment the married couple did as well. Silence fell over the room as all three of them saw it: betwixt Vicky's matted blonde bush were the signs of arousal. The telltale sheen of her sex gave away her moisture, as did the painfully erect nipples that stood at attention in the air. Maria giggled in amusement, unable to maintain her edge, "Oh my god Steve. Look at her!"

He looked down at her longingly, feeling a range of confusing emotions. He put his hand to her cheek and gave it a tap, "Well honey, you're just full of surprises lately, aren't you? You're clearly really into this whole 'fucking other people thing,' so you must just be LOVING this." She threw her head side to side, angrily rejecting the notion and letting out more muffled obscenities. He finished wrapping the vibrator to the inside of her thigh, Maria holding it tight to Vicky's clit and looking at them both silently. He pinched his wife's erect nipple and tugged at it gently, winking at her. With that, Maria flicked the switch and they both stood up as the device began to wreak havoc.

The sound of vibrating plastic on wet skin filled the room as Vicky's head shot back, her body instantly going rigid, sitting completely upright again. So what if her pussy was a tad wet, she had been in non-exclusive relationships earlier in life. It didn't change the fact that her husband and his little whore were prancing around naked in her bedroom. The very bedroom she slept with her husband in - and sometimes others, she realized. She tried to shift her hips but it just pressed the toy harder against her, and she let out a defeated groan as the vibrations rippled through her.

Their captive secured and taken care of, Maria shifted her attention to the main event. She walked to him and ran a hand down his backside, grabbing his ass while taking his manhood in her hand with the other. It still had lubrication on it from her earlier tribbing. She stroked it, whispering aloud "I've been masturbating thinking about your cock for years now. Fuck me Papi, please?"

She wasn't lying either. Her adoration of him was genuine: the stability, security, and support he provided was pure. He had never asked for a thing in exchange other than hard work. She felt protected by him, and lacking any other older male figure in her life her adoration had warped into something lascivious. Her need for fatherly affection had translated into a desperate desire to please her employer. And as she laid awake at night, imagining just how she might please him, she had come to crave the fantasy.

Steven's inhibitions were eroding quickly. He shoved his tongue in her mouth again, forcefully pushing her backward toward the bed. As they reached it he turned her around and bent her over, losing control. But immediately Maria stood upright again, turning, taking Steven by the hands.

"You see, Mr. Reilly," she said matter-of-factly, letting her accent ring through, "where I'm from originally, the women really take care of their men." She reached down and lightly grabbed his balls in one hand, "So if you will, just this once, lay back and let your little secretary fuck you stupid."

Vicky tried again in vain to break her bonds. The racket was barely audible over the sound of the vibrator on her wet pussy, which became more and more aroused against her will. She watched Maria guide her man to turn around and sit him down on the bed. She watched in horror as Maria slowly mounted herself above his lap, her knees on the edge of the bed. She fixated on the perfectly rounded, golden mounds that made up her derriere, and the smaller, sensual curve of her bare vulva shadowed just beneath. She watched her husband's red and engorged rod delicately hover at the entrance, stirring up the girl's juices on his tip. She couldn't bear to see it and she couldn't turn away. She thought about how many times she had fucked herself to completion on the piece of meat over the past decades, how thick it felt inside her. It made her wonder how the young girl would feel to him: she found herself imagining his joy and pleasure, imagining his facial expression as he tried to hold his nut back. Just fucking do it already, she thought, surprising herself as the vibrator hummed away at her squirming hips.

Maria looked down on him, biting her lip, preparing herself for the moment. The thick tip was tantalizing her entrance mercilessly, and she finally snapped. Closing her eyes, without warning she sunk herself down, both of them vocalizing as he easily penetrated her. She was beyond ready, and instead of just taking the tip in she had accidentally swallowed half the shaft between her legs as the jealous Wife let out a sob behind her. She felt it's warmth inside her and she winced, holding her position as her body adjusted. Just a moment later, unable to control herself, she began to bob herself up and down on it slowly, each repetition shoving him deeper inside.

Steve groaned in ecstasy. He hadn't fucked another woman since he was married, and while his wife's pussy was satisfying enough he found Maria's younger, tighter channel to be divine as it worked it's way up and down his shaft, squeezing him tightly. With each stroke he could see more of her juice on it. As tiny little noises squeaked out of her throat she wrapped her arms around him, a hand on his head, pressing him to her bosom. He was completely out of control, pressing his face to the delicious brown flesh, biting and sucking at them as her nipples poked his cheek. Maria pushed herself downward again, letting out a yelp as the thick shaft pushed all the way in. Her warmth enveloped his member and he could feel it pulse, pre-cum trickling out into her.

Maria closed her eyes again, bouncing herself up and down, relishing the feeling of being split from the center. Every thrust hurt less and less, the sturdy rod igniting every nerve ending it hit. She could feel her thighs tighten as it buried and re-buried itself deep inside. Having her boss lost in her body, his face buried in her tits, hopelessly touching her all over: it was everything she had imagined. The sturdy manly pelvis beneath her was stationary, but she could feel him get harder inside her.

He cried out, "Oh my god Maria, so fucking tight - so much better than my wife's used up, loose pussy."

She gritted her teeth, barely able to speak as each spearing between her thighs made her entire body reel. "I bet it's all those big black cocks she's fucking, of course it's all spread out." She forced herself entirely down on it again, sitting on it and grinding her hips. She was loving his cock too much to care how hurtful she was.

Vicky let out another sob into the red ball gag, her thighs squeezing together around the vibrator, pressing it harder to her. Her toes squeezed the carpet beneath her, her body struggling to find any movement it could make as her anxiety built. The insults were like a verbal spanking; it made her ego gasp in horror yet each sting left a red hot feeling of need and desire. Her tears were real as she resigned to being shamed. Despite her fury and sadness, she couldn't peel her eyes away from the sight of her husband thrusting upward into the young woman. She watched as HER cock was swallowed up by the tight, caramel-colored labia repeatedly, the admittedly perfect ass bounding upward and then clapping back down, her tiny little asshole winking into view for a split second at a time. She imagined their roles reversed, feeling it pound into her; but her mind kept swinging back to what Steve must be feeling, what that tight little whore must feel like on the inside. She imagined the stupid look he probably had on his face if his mouth wasn't full of tit. All the while her thighs squeezed tighter inevitably, the vibration becoming another source of shame as she struggled not to become lost.

For a brief moment the wet sound of plastic on skin was overwhelmed by a refrain of OH!'s erupting from Maria as she slammed herself down on Steven's lap and ground her hips into him. They both groaned as her knees slid back and off the bed, now standing up. Maria's wobbly knees buckled and she grabbed Steven's leg for stability, turning herself around to face their captive. Staring Vicky in the eye, she gripped the cock beneath her and pointed it directly at its target again, forcing herself downward. She vocalized her pleasure the entire time as it spread her again, the thick head settling against her g-spot. "I want her to see just how much I'm enjoying fucking her husband."

Maria watched Vicky's face as she used her standing legs to bounce herself up and down. The older woman's face was beet red, tears streaming down her cheeks as her thighs squirmed around the vibrator wand. Perfect, she thought. It fueled her as she raised her arms above her head, tussling up her hair in her fingers. She was showing off her physique, nearly an intimidation tactic toward the older woman. Vicky felt jealousy as she watched the girl's youthful, pointy-tipped breasts bounce luxuriously in tandem with the hard slaps of skin on skin as Steven let the girl fuck herself on him. She had just enough curve to her to be voluptuous; but thinking about how low the girl's body/fat ratio must be disturbed Vicky.

She watched the soft but trim abdomen hardly move as it landed each time in Steven's lap. After every few thrusts downward she would grind her hips in circles, the pretty woman making a nearly grotesque face as her jaw extended, unable to control the pleasure that ripped through her with each contraction. Vicky couldn't take her mind off of how good it must feel for Steven, her thoughts plainly verified by the guttural noises he made, obscured behind the girl. She thought about how badly she wanted to feel him deep inside her right that moment, and without noticing she began to twist her hips as best she could in the chair, shifting the sensation of the vibrator on her clit.

Sweat poured down her forehead as Vicky realized her mistake; the vibe was now smashed up against her pussy, the bulb big enough to be pressed against her entrance and her most sensitive spot. She looked up to see Maria still vigorously pounding herself down on her husband, his rod coated in shiny fluid each time it was revealed. She finally caught a glimpse of his face behind her shoulder, his eyes wide, not paying any attention to Vicky whatsoever. He was lost in the young woman, and Vicky felt herself slipping into the maddening sensation on her clit. Her thighs tightened further around the toy as her mind struggled to not let it happen. But as she struggled she heard a grunt from her husband and looked up to see him starting to thrust upward, not willing to let Maria do all the work anymore. The wet squelching sounds got louder as he pumped into her, picking up the pace until his balls were flying upward and slamming into the delectable brown ass.

Vicky watched Maria's face transition from one of pleasure to animal lust. The young girl's pretty eyes shot open and her jaw dropped as the man vigorously took her. Maria was losing control of the situation as her arms dropped and her head reeled back, moaning loudly as the rod hastened in and out of her. Her torso began to roll forward, and surprising both ladies Maria threw her arms out, grabbing onto Vicky's knees, tied together just in front of them. She watched half-stunned as her husband stood up behind her, grabbing the young girls hips and thrusting uncontrollably. Loud slaps resounded across the room.

She looked at his eyes, a bright fire in them she hadn't seen in some time. She watched him dominating this little girl, fucking her stupid, and she felt more attracted to him than she had in years. There's the man that used to fuck me under a table, she thought. She recalled how although he had never indulged her darkest desires, he HAD used to take her whenever he wanted and she loved it. And he was doing it now to this dumb little girl. Vicky imagined him finishing with Maria and ripping off the toy and scarves from her body, taking her forcefully and emptying himself inside her to his satisfaction, not even pausing to clean off the sloppy remains of Maria on his manhood.

Her mind fixated on the image, unable to shake it as her own hips started to shake. She groaned into the ballgag as Maria settled her forearms and elbows on Vicky's knees, using her for support as Steve pounded her from behind. For a terribly strange moment the two women's eyes met, Maria wanting to stare into the teary, bloodshot, deep blue orbs as she squealed victoriously. In a shaky voice, her command gone, she whispered at Vicky, "I'm gonna cum on your," she panted out laboriously, "on your hus...hus...b-"

Vicky, embarrassingly, found herself in that moment unable to think about anything aside from the tight vaginal walls milking her man's cock, and how his seed could fill her up any moment.

Maria's eyes shut tightly she gargled out the unmistakable noises of delight. The vigorous fucking she was getting from behind pushed her face into Vicky's larger breasts as she struggled to stay half standing, her body quaking as waves of orgasm overwhelmed her. Maria's wailing made his balls tighten as he struggled to hold back his own finish. He surveyed the sight beneath as Maria's magnificent ass rippled with each solid thrust, her face surprisingly buried in his wife's bosom. But what he saw next genuinely confounded him: he watched his wife's eyes roll back into her head and heard the panicked little squeaks he was so used to hearing when she came. He looked down to see his wife's toes squeezing the carpet for dear life, her hands twisting and gripping the chair against he constraints. Vicky was cumming while he fucked his secretary in her lap.