The Cuddle - A Sweet Family Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Veronica, Sarah, and friends deep cuddle Jack.
5.8k words
4.43
16.3k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers

The Cuddle

A Sweet Family Story

Conclusion

by The Preve

Based on characters created by The Dirty Monkey

The author wishes to thank The Dirty Monkey for his permission in writing this story.

Sarah, Veronica, and the rest heard Jack yell. They saw him fall under the water and swarmed, as one, to the splashing.

"I'd completely forgotten about him," thought Veronica, swimming to her son. "Am I a good mother?"

She grabbed an arm, her daughter grabbed the other. A barely noticed Mayumi rose from the water, a look of mischief on her face. Gwen and Kandy grabbed his legs. Sandy and Aurora helped by supporting him around his torso.

The women, with Mayumi and Stacy following, bore Jack, who coughed and thrashed, still in panic, to the pool's edge.

Sarah and Veronica left the pool and pulled Jack out, with help from the others. The Sweet women laid Jack on the deck.

The rest left the pool, and all formed a nude, wet, dripping circle around Jack's gasping body.

No one said anything at first. They all stared down at Jack's nude body, no emotion on their faces. A soft quiet hovered in the air, punctuated by the young man's gasps.

Stacy broke the silence. "Um, shouldn't somebody give him mouth to mouth?"

I think he's supposed to stop breathing first, Sarah might say, but not out loud.

She was too busy taking note of Jack's cock, jutting long, thick, and veiny pink from his groin. I didn't know he was so . . . big.

Veronica gazed upon her son. Her beautiful, sweet, innocent boy. She gazed at his pink, pale skin; his gasping flat stomach; slender, lithesome body. His wide, china-blue eyes, golden hair, wet and slick. His near perfect shiny, pink cock, so like her husband's, pointing up from a groin made, just barely, lighter from the rest of his body by the faintest tan line.

She knelt to give her sweet, sweet boy his mouth to mouth.

Jack, focused on returning to normal breathing, was not aware of his erect cock. The nudity around him registered on some level, but his near drowning stayed at the forefront.

So when his mother's face suddenly obscured the vision of nude beauty, Jack was unprepared for the next act.

He barely had time to gasp a confused, "Mo . . . mfff?!" before his mother planted her lips on his.

Something happened the next second, as if his mother's actions were a trigger. Jack couldn't see, his mother's head obscured his vision, and her tongue down his throat distracted his thoughts, but his body very much felt it.

The hands, which held down his arms and legs; which stroked his body, his belly, his groin, cock, and balls.

The warm, moist, velvet sheath swallowing his cock, and the tongue, or tongues slobbering around it.

He did not know if it was one or many. It wasn't as if he didn't care. His mind was busy trying to process his mother's kiss.

Jack knew, logically, revulsion should be his response; his body, his very conscience, in utter rebellion at this act. Bile should fill his throat. Gasps of horror and disgust should permeate the air; but the others' hands stroked his body, their mouths sucked his cock, and his mother's lips felt like a satin pillow, her tongue like silk, her taste like honey, and it all felt so good. Jack moaned into her mouth.

Sarah watched her mother kneel down to kiss Jack. She couldn't feel any emotion except lust, overwhelming and hot. Lust for her mother's body and curves; lust for her brother's pale, slender form. The detail of the faint tan line at his groin moistened her flower.

The others, also watching, knelt down to follow her mother's example, as if her act gave unspoken permission.

It was a wordless ritual. Four of the women, Stacy, Gwen, Sandy, and Kandy, each took an arm and a leg, with the first two spreading out his arms. Stacy held Jack's arm away from Veronica, so as not to interfere with her kiss.

Katie and Samantha spread out Jack's legs, with Sandy holding his right and Kandy, his left.

Jack lay spread like a Da Vinci sketch, his pink cock, tipped with pre-cum, pointing spear hard skyward.

Three women were left: Sarah, Aurora, and Mayumi. All the women were flushed pink, with wet pussies hot and aroused.

Mayumi, who'd set the show off with her underwater blowjob, started forward to finish it. Sarah stopped her.

They faced each other. Tense emotion, not quite aggression, flashed between them.

Sarah noted Mayumi's eyes, heated to red hot incandescence, with dilated pupils. A tiny remaining rational thought wondered, vaguely, if they'd all been drugged. Mayumi, noting the same heat in Sarah's eyes, wondered the same.

The tension held a brief second before Sarah said, "My brother. I go first."

Mayumi's face softened, and she nodded. "Of course, it makes perfect sense."

She turned instead to Aurora, who'd been staring at Jack's cock, hot and hungry, licking her lips.

"We've worked together before," she thought, "It won't be much different."

She walked to Aurora and tapped her shoulder. Aurora glanced up at Mayumi's lust-filled face, and got the message immediately.

They came together in a collision of pink-peach and burnt sienna, pressing mouths, mingling spit, and wrestling tongues, competing to see who could plumb the other's mouth the deepest.

Their melons mashed together, their tits rubbed and circled each other.

They roamed their hands over each other's curves, exploring their bodies and crevasses.

Aurora plunged her fingers into Mayumi's anus. Mayumi reciprocated with two fingers deep into Aurora's pussy. The two women squirted cum seconds later.

The two women, lost in heat, still kept presence of mind to remember the lounge chairs. They moved as one, cum running down their legs, to a chair, settled on it, and commenced to fuck in earnest.

Fingers plumbed flowers, lips planted on nipples. Gasps, sighs, and heated words of passion rose from the two Sapphics, not noticing the unfolding orgy before them.

Sarah crouched down and stalked towards Jack's flesh rod like a panther.

The elder and younger Andersons sat on Jack's parted legs, like sentinels at the gate. Sarah prowled between them and brought her face over her brother's cock.

It stood hard, veins throbbing along its length. A bead of pre-cum trembled at the top, a drop of dew on a mushroom.

She took a finger to the bead and brought it to her tongue. A string of syrup trailed from her lips to his cock tip.

She savored the salty taste, then gazed down to take in his cock's details.

"It's so warm," she thought. She took it in her hands. So warm, and hard.

Sarah stroked it, ran her fingers along its length, around the stem, across his bare, hairless groin. She circled and fondled his balls, with mild squeezes, and under them, along his taint.

Jack couldn't see his sister, but felt her fingers. He moaned into his mother's mouth. Fingers and hands touched everywhere on his body, stroking him to detonation.

Fuck! Fuck! Faaaauuuck! I'm going to blow!

Sarah could see the coming eruption. The tension in his crotch, the flex of his belly, the throb of his cock. She made a quick decision.

I want to taste him so bad! She lowered her head and took him into her mouth, bracing for the gush.

Liquid salt burst in her mouth, accompanied by Jack's ululations, and she gulped him down, savoring the honey, until he subsided.

She kept him inside, and bobbed her head. Her plush lips ran, tight, over his cock like a squeegee. Her tongue wound around and licked over the throbbing veins.

He exploded again, she swallowed, mindful of the hands and tongues beginning their own work upon her body.

Katie and Samantha had positioned themselves on Jack's spread legs, lightly kneeling, their pussies square on his ankles.

They watched, wet and dripping, Sarah fellate her brother.

Sarah's position placed her ass in full moon in front of their faces, with its puckered bunghole, and wet, pink rose on full display. Lust raged in both Andersons.

"Wow! I never thought Sarah's ass was so . . . perfect!" thought Kandy.

"Ronnie's daughter is so beautiful," thought Sandy, "Her ass is so well-shaped. The Sweet's have good genes."

It seemed so logical to touch and massage it; to feel its muscle tone, its roundness, its curve. The perfect honey-dripping pussy offered too tempting a flower not to lick.

Elder and younger flashed an unspoken agreement between them. Samantha took one glute, Katherine, the other. The pink rose between would be shared.

The Andersons tag-teamed, dipping alternating tongues into Sarah's flower, while using their left hand, on Samantha's part, and their right, on Katie's, to part her ass for deeper purchase. Mother and daughter used their other hands, respectively, on each other's pussy.

Samantha spared no thought to the unthinkable idea, just a few hours ago, of fingering her daughter; an absence mirrored in Katie's mind.

Her only thoughts were how warm and soft Katie's pussy felt against her skin, and how delicious her best friend's daughter's cum tasted on her tongue.

Sarah moaned, slurped, and noshed, savoring her brother's taste, swallowing him to the hilt. The two tongues in her pussy, the massaging hands on her ass, added to the fire in her body.

Another explosion was imminent, both within and without.

Jack's detonation matched Sarah's. His cum filled her mouth, her pussy showered the Andersons.

Sarah's moans turned into predatory growls. She wanted Jack inside her, now! Fuck the suck!

Jack was still squirting when Sarah took him out of her mouth. His cum basted her face, before she twisted around to view the hot, wet, dripping faces of the Andersons.

Three cum and sweat-soaked women gazed at each other. A mutual lust-filled growl erupted among them.

Sarah grasped Jack's cum fountain and guided it into her wet snatch. It slid in easily, as the siblings were well-lubricated. She started to pound, smacking her ass and pussy against her brother's bare crotch.

Simultaneously, Sarah and the Andersons went for each other with hands, mouths, and tongues. Sarah and Jack's cum, and the Andersons' saliva, mingled in a titanic three-way fuckfest.

Sarah and Katie, bitter rivals in life, now overwhelmed by lust, didn't dwell upon the irony of making out with each other, and Katie's mother. The interest, for the Andersons, was in Sarah and Jack's cum; Sarah's lips on their tits; Sarah's tits in their mouths.

The three-headed hydra were too busy in their heat to notice the trio at Jack's head.

Jack, for the most part, had been busy with his mother. Her kiss was long and deep. Her tongue plumbed to the back of his throat. It was a kiss more appropriate to a summer night, in a car, at the edge of the local lake. Veronica performed this kind of kiss with Henry, in their youth.

Jack was aware of the activity below his waist. His mother's kiss distracted, and her body blocked his view. If not for those things he would ask who was on his cock. As it stood, at the moment, he didn't care. He let his cock soak in the sensation of a tongue or pussy on it.

Stacy and Gwen were on Jack's outstretched arms. The two girls slid their pussies along their lengths.

Wowowowowow . . . ran like a mantra through his head, which held little other thought otherwise.

He came, into the mystery throat or pussy engulfing his cock, and then to partial awareness as Veronica withdrew her tongue.

Jack blinked. His mother raised her lips from his and drew back. She licked her tongue across their plush redness.

Jack took in details about his mother's face.

Her green eyes gleamed like emeralds, their pupils bright and wide. Her face was light pink, glowing from water and sweat. She gazed at him, a mix of maternal love and lust on her face.

Veronica looked on her son, her beautiful son. His wide, blue eyes shining at her like an azure sea in summer. His golden hair shone wet on his head. His pale, pink skin like porcelain. His faint red mouth was slightly open in awe. She noted the ivory white of his teeth in contrast to his carnation pink tongue.

"How will it feel on my pussy?" she wondered with detachment.

She lowered her lips to his ear and whispered, "My dear, sweet, beautiful boy. You are so good to your mother."

"Mo . . ." Jack started.

"Hush, Jack. Just take it in." Veronica kissed him again. Then rose, stood, and looped her leg over Jack's head.

Jack stared wide-eyed at his mother standing astride him. He didn't notice his sister pumping his cock.

His mother sat down again, slowly. Jack watched her gleaming, wet, pink pussy grow larger as it approached his face.

Veronica settled on her son's head, grinding her pussy across his nose and mouth.

Jack knew what he had to do, taking his tongue and licking her rose. His wide blue eyes peered above his mother's groin, then rolled in ecstasy, as he noshed on her flower.

"Mmmm," Veronica purred, then turned her attention to the two young women in front.

Gwen and Stacy's position prevented Jack from using his hands on Veronica's ample thighs. Their pussies ground and traced snail trails along his forearms.

The two women's writhing, gyrating bodies held Veronica's attention. She'd never given her daughter's friends much scrutiny. She considered Stacy somewhat questionable in character. Veronica, like Jack, had a distaste for Stacy's style, with her punk hair and pierced belly button. She noted the girl's nipple piercings as well.

Piercings and punk weren't Veronica's concern, in that moment of lust.

She admired Stacy's tight little body, which gyrated like a little gymnast, balancing on a beam. Stacy's fingers danced across her small apple-sized breasts, flicking her rings, and tweaking the nipples.

Stacy exuded a fey quality, Veronica never before noticed. It drew her lust, with an urge to run her hands over the young woman's compact body.

Stacy's face reflected Mrs. Sweet's lust.

Wow! Mrs. Sweet has so many . . . curves. How come I never noticed? Her breasts are so perfect. Her tits . . . wow! I want them in my mouth sooo bad!

Gwen felt similar lust. She too, remarked upon not noticing Mrs. Sweet's melons.

"She was so stuffy and prim in school," she thought, "And she was hiding these? How do they feel?"

Veronica, who'd switched her gaze from Stacy to Gwen, noted the redhead's toned body.

"Most exquisite," she thought, "Very athletic, better toned than young Katie. This one will make a great nude model. I see the beginnings of a hard body here."

Other aspects Veronica noticed were Gwen's freckles. She'd known the girl since elementary. She'd even taught her in a few classes. Gwen impressed and exasperated; a little, freckled, redheaded ball of fire.

Overall, though, Veronica was happy about her daughter and Gwen's close friendship. She saw Gwen as a positive influence to counter Stacy, and as a shield against Katie, who Veronica knew Sarah didn't like. Her assessment extended to the Fox family overall. Good people, all of them.

Freckles and red hair characterized the Fox family, Very appropriate. Gwen's face and body sported freckles on freckles on freckles; a trait which looked remarkably good on her. It gives her a unique look. Remarkable I hadn't realized it before.

Completing the aesthetic was the young woman's flaming red hair, cut gamine style, and still slick from the pool. A tiny red rectangle between her thighs, matched it. The effect was to give Gwen the streamlined appearance of someone ready for action. Her burning hazel eyes expressed that readiness.

Lustful thoughts cycled through the trio simultaneously, followed by immediate action. Inhibitions among the eight women, present just the morning before, were erased. Impulses were acted upon with little to no thought.

Two pairs of hands planted on each of Veronica's melons. Plush, young mouths took in her plump tits.

Veronica reciprocated, stroking the young women's bodies, running her fingers down their backs, to the curves of their asses.

A (very) lucky neighbor who might chance to visit would, thus, come across this scene (and probably cum immediately after):

Two young women, nude and slick, one with peach-toned skin, the other earth-toned sepia, grinding their bodies together in a lounge chair.

Six other women, also nude and wet, two of them curvy milfs, the other four, hot coeds, writhing their bodies, pumping and humping an equally nude, but barely visible, young man.

Discarded bikinis and one pieces floating in the pool or resting on the deck.

Little to no sound in the warm summer air, other than soft smacks of flesh on flesh, and faint, heated gasps, sighs, grunts, and lust-dripping exclamations.

None of the orgiaists questioned the scandalousness of the activity. Such cares were erased from the women's consciences, while Jack's mind and body drowned under a flood of flesh and lust.

He barely thought, soaked in ecstasy. His eyes rolled satyrically, his tongue savored the taste of his mother's cum.

A multi-headed, multi-armed, multi-mouthed, multi-pussied hydra gyrated on his body. A creature that took care not to crush him, while milking and pumping seed from his cock.

His mind surfaced infrequently, with incredulity at the erotic fantasy happening to him, but just as quickly drowned in nymphomaniac-driven orgasms.

He was reduced to a near mindless fuck doll, barely mindful of the shift occurring in the orgy.

The hydra changed and reconfigured. Pussies left his face and cock. Multiple hands still stroked and massage his body; hands which brought circulation back to his arms and legs, and helped him, unsteadily, to his feet.

The next was a blur for Jack. He stood, surrounded by boobs, pussies, and flesh. Hands stroked him top to bottom, keeping his cock erect.

The nymphs walked and stroked him back to the house, through the kitchen, up the stairs, into, Mom's room? Onto her bed, where the fucking continued.

Veronica spread her legs on the bed. Jack, stroked hard, slid in. His cock went in easily, slick with pussy juice from the others.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and let Jack pump her while the others continued the orgy.

One woman or another would help Jack along, stroking his cock, or fondling his balls while he pumped. A few hands joined Veronica's on his ass, plumbing his bunghole with their fingers.

Jack didn't know whose fingers, other than his mother's, entered him. His focus centered on his mother's breasts, her tits in his mouth, her soft melons in his hands.

He came many times. After the last, he didn't so much pass out as drift off; a fade away stemming from exhaustion and the fetid room.

He woke to a soft, wet sheath engulfing his cock. He was on his back. The room was dim. His head rested against something soft and pillowy.

Jack glanced down. The woman sucking his cock sported light-brown hair. He recognized it. She didn't have to look up.

He might have been shocked or mortified yesterday, perhaps even this morning. She'd teased him in the past, never taking it beyond light jokes and pranks. The secret desires between siblings had strong walls. They were gone now.

Jack warbled a soft, languorous moan; the only expression of the erotic miasma in which he found himself. He reached out to stroke his sister's still damp hair.

Sarah swallowed him to the groin. She wanted to take her brother as far down her throat as possible.

Sarah's experience with boyfriends previous, taught her how to suppress her gag reflex. She could take Jack's cock deep with ease. The touch of his veins and glans across her tongue, the throb of his cock in her mouth, brought forth a moan to match her brother's.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers
12