The Cult Pt. 01

Story Info
Three girls find themselves captives to a terrible Cult.
14.9k words
4.79
31.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers.

This is something completely different. While Parasite Eve is my consentacle story. This is not that. This story takes its cues from hentai a lot and has the same disregard for biology. This story is an experiment and things are gonna get weird, nasty and kinky.

You have been warned.

Some of the things you can expect in this part of the story include: Nonconsent, Futanari, Anal, Deepthroat, Oversized dicks, Excessive amounts of cum, Orgasm denial, Mind games and Aphrodisiac use.

I'd like to thank my editors for helping me make it to this part.

Everyone is over the age of 18 and completely fictional.

Feedback and comments are welcome as usual.

***

Nia ran.

The forest was swathed in gloom; the shadows stretching and deepening beneath the colossal iron bark trees as the sun sank ever further beyond the horizon.

And still she ran, her feet slipping and sliding amongst the brush strewn floor as she fled, desperately hoping to see the light of the village appear at any moment.

This had never been meant to happen. They had simply lost track of time, far too busy daydreaming and spinning tall tales of knights in shining armour, dashing princes, and epic romance. They'd wandered and talked, laughed, and dreamed and then completely lost track of where they were.

Panic had set in, none of the paths looked familiar, all the trees the same. Gwynn had been beside herself, the slim elf a mess of nerves the instant she realised what had happened. She's done her best to be brave, bragging that she wasn't scared at all and could lead them home easy. Lily had been her usual stoic self, icy calm and commanding, not the slightest hint of discontent showing on her flawless face.

She had led them back through the forest, racing against the sinking sun to find their way home. She had been so confident that she could do it. She was certain they had been on the right path.

It was the laughter that doomed them.

Floating around them from the trees, surrounding them. It chilled all three of them to the bone. High pitched and full of menace, it hung in the air, threatening them with dark promise.

Gwynn had spotted them first, her elven eyes far more adept than even her enhanced vision. Dark shapes moving amongst the trunks and foliage just beyond the next tree line.

"Monsters..." she had squeaked, her normally soothing musical voice catching as she spoke.

The laugh had become a cackle as she spoke, as if they had heard her comment.

They stood frozen, unsure what to do as the laughter continued and the shadows moved ever closer.

The first to coalesce had been a Minotaur, a giant ragged beast of brown fur, clad in dirty rags and not much else. The lumbering behemoth stood ten feet tall at least, and it dragged a massive mace along behind it as it cleared the trees and appeared before them.

Second was a Dark Elf, one of the vile cousins to Gwynn's purer Wood Elf stock. She was petite like Gwynn but with the dark grey skin and blood red eyes of her race and lacked her friend's oversized chest. A curtain of silver hair hung to her waist, and she was dressed in dark leathers, a wicked looking knife twirling through her fingers as she came to stand beside the Minotaur and stare at them.

The third was human. A witch or a sorceress, her black robe hiding most of her form except for her bust and the slim lines of her hips. Her eyes shone from beneath the cowl and tips of scarlet hair floated around the edges of her face. She seemed to float above the grass of the forest floor with an easy grace. Her staff starting to glow with dark eldritch power as she joined her companions before the quaking trio.

The next one appeared on their left, and they had all shrunk back as a Gorgon made herself known, her tentacled hair whipping back and forth in a frenzy as if it could sense fresh prey. Soft scales of green, piercing golden eyes, and draped in fine form fitting clothes, she was the picture of arrogance as she had strut forth from the shadows. Her gaze felt like it had turned their already frozen limbs to stone, and all of them had stared fearfully at the triplet of steel collars that hung from one finely manicured hand.

The last and final one. The one that had terrified her more than any of the others had appeared on their right. An Orc woman, at least six feet tall, strikingly muscled but not overly so, stared at them as she emerged, her eyes shining with dark intent and the gleam of that promise that scared her more than anything she had ever seen. Desires she had kept buried deep seemed to bubble to the surface at the very sight of the imposing Orc woman.

That terror had amplified ten-fold when the Orc had pointed at them. Tentacles had sprung forth from beneath her armour and started thrashing in the air and the Orc had said but a handful of words.

"Bring them to me."

***

She hadn't hesitated; she'd sprinted away as the strangers dashed towards them. Gwynn had stood frozen, as if she had become a statue, unable to take her eyes from the encroaching strangers. The Dark Elf reaching for the petite elf with grasping fingers and a lecherous smile.

Lily had stood her ground as well but not from terror. She was unflinching as she moved between the Dark Elf and Gwynn, her first thought for her friend rather than safety.

The Dark Elf hadn't cared, she'd borne Lily to the ground with ease, snatching a collar from the Gorgon as it was thrown to her. Lily had fought: hammered her fists, scratched, and kicked as she cursed and screamed at her attacker. It didn't matter; within moments the collar was snapped shut around her neck and the Dark Elf pulling it tight to silence her friend.

It was the witch that ended up taking Gwynn, the black-cloaked woman gliding right up to the overwhelmed elf and simply tapping her temple. A spell of some kind and the elf collapsed to the dirt. Seconds later she was collared as securely as Lily.

Then they had all stared at her. Her friends bound at their feet and five sets of eyes had locked onto her as she watched them over her shoulder.

So, she had run, and she was still running now. It was up to her to get back to the village; it was up to her to find the guards or to find Cynthia and tell them what had happened. To warn anyone so that they could mount a rescue.

Her chest was heaving, her legs were churning. It was her time to be the hero. She would save her friends. All she had to do was clear the forest and reach the outskirts of the village.

Head bowed and legs burning, Nia sped through the trees. She could hear them chasing her, the mocking laughter and excited cackling filtering through the thick trunks and branching limbs, shadows pacing her just at the edge of sight.

She hadn't noticed, but they were guiding her, the shadows appearing on her flanks to subtly shift her path, turning the poor lost Neko back upon herself, sending her back to the clearing.

It was only when she burst from the trees did she realise she had been fooled and hope died in her chest as she discovered it was not the village waiting for her but the Orc. Nia came to a dead stop, her dread climbing as she faced the powerful woman.

"That was a merry chase you led us on little Neko," the Orc said, her tone was pleasant, almost pleased, and far more articulate than Nia was expecting. It was as if she were impressed by her efforts to evade them.

"But the time has come for you to stop running. Come. Kneel at my feet and tell me your name," the Orc commanded as she gestured at the ground before her.

Gwynn and Lily already lay there collared and gagged, the chains binding them held in the Orcs strong grip.

"Never," Nia hissed, baring her small fangs in defiance.

"Hahaha," the Orc woman laughed at her display.

"Oh, my little Neko, I am so going to enjoy breaking you.

"Now come over here, kneel at my feet, and tell me your name or I will crush your friends' skulls beneath them," and the Orc woman raised an armoured foot threateningly.

Nia didn't know what to do. To obey would be to resign them all to some unknown fate. To refuse would mean the death of the people closest to her in the entire world. She couldn't do that to them. She had to be brave for them. To be their protector as much as she could. People would notice they were missing soon enough. Cynthia would definitely come for them.

With a trembling step Nia started to cross the clearing towards the waiting Orc.

"Good Kitty," the Orc smirked.

With fear in her heart but determination burning in her breast, Nia crossed the clearing to stand before the Orc, and she snarled silently as she stared up into those deeply dangerous gleaming eyes.

Dropping slowly to first one knee then the other, Nia matched the Orc stare for stare as she surrendered and settled into the grass next to her friends at the other woman's feet.

Nia gulped and gathered all the courage she could before speaking.

"My... my name is Nia."

The Orc woman smiled down at her, her large canines shining in the moonlight, reached out with a hand, and slipped a collar around the kneeling cat-girls neck.

"Good girl Nia. Good girl."

Nia just stared up at her; there was nothing she could say. Not now. All she could do was wait and hope and make a move to escape when she had a chance.

The other attackers - the Minotaur, the Dark Elf, the witch, and the Gorgon - appeared, moving to stand in front of her, a pair flanking the Orc to each side and looking down at her with the same twisted smiles and gleaming eyes. All of them promised pain, some of them promised agony, but the Orc...the Orc's promised something more, and it was the last thing Nia saw as the witch reached out and touched her temple with one pale finger.

After that all she saw was darkness.

DAY 1.

The first thing Gwynn noticed when she woke up was the ground. Hard grey stone and sharp edges, it was littered with smaller rocks and pebbles that dug into her soft smooth skin as she stirred awake. Every tiny stone was a spike of sensation through her slim body.

The second thing Gwynn noticed was that she was naked. The reason she could feel the rough stone floor and biting pebbles in her skin was because her clothes were gone, and she scrambled to hide herself behind her arms as she looked around to see if she could see them.

But all of them were gone - her fine leather boots, the intricately detailed and finely woven summer dress she had worn into the forest, her undergarments that hid her sinful assets from the world, even the cords that she had used to tie back her long wildly shaded violet hair were gone.

But the thing she really should've noticed first, the thing that should have worried her the most, was that she was in a cage. Trapped low like a beast, Gwynn only realised it when she tried to stand, her head colliding with the cage bars before she was even halfway upright.

"Oww!" she muttered as she rubbed at her scalp where she had hit her head.

Gwynn looked around properly this time. Settling onto her knees, she kept her shame hidden between her thighs and wrapped one arm around overly generous breasts for one of such small stature.

There wasn't much to see.

She was in a cave of some sort. The floor, the roof, the walls... all of them were the same rough grey stone. The space she was in couldn't have been any larger than twenty metres across. Another pair of empty cages sat next to her own, there was a bench on the far wall that seemed to be littered with all kinds of detritus, and a single old and battered wooden door was embedded in the stone almost directly across from her.

There was no sign of anyone else in the room and no trace of her friends. She hoped Nia and Lily were ok. Being alone like this was scary. Hopefully, there was someone nearby.

With a trembling cry, Gwynn's soft melodic voice rang through the room as she called out.

"Hello! Hello, excuse me! Is anyone there?"

Gwynn sat and waited for a minute, trying to find a comfortable spot to rest, but every movement seemed to find some way of making her feel more sensitive to the rocks pressing against her skin, and the Wood Elf was getting frustrated.

"Hello! Someone help me! Hello!" she yelled out again.

Gwynn let her cry hang in the air, listening intently for any sign that someone had heard her, but she could hear nothing beyond the door. The door blocked any sound travelling into her room.

She was caught by surprise, and fell on her ass in shock with a cry, as the door suddenly burst open with a loud bang as it crashed into the stone.

It was a Dark Elf woman. Clad head to toe in dark leather. The dark grey skin of her race was only visible at her face and around the blood red eyes that glowed from within staring at Gwynn with malevolent glee.

"Rua! The elf bitch is awake!" the Dark Elf yelled over her shoulder.

"Ummm hello, my name is Gwynn," the Wood Elf tried to introduce herself to the other elf.

"Gwynn is it?" the Dark Elf replied as she moved closer to the cage.

"Uh ye...yes," Gwynn stammered in response as the other woman pressed her face up against the cage and looked in at her with a wide grin.

"Well hello Gwynnie. I'm Inaria; we are going to be good friends I think," the Dark Elf said with a dark chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you Inaria," Gwynn responded politely and earnestly. "I've always wanted to have a Dark Elf friend."

"Oh Gwynnie, I think we will have some great times together," Inaria smirked.

"After all, we have some large commonalities," the dark elf said with a glance at the closed space between Gwynn legs.

Gwynn blushed instantly, a rosy colour filling her tanned cheeks as she tried to cover herself further in embarrassment. Inaria knew about her shame.

Speaking softly, her embarrassment overwhelming her for a moment, Gwynn asked Inaria a question.

"Do you think you could help me out of this cage, please?"

"Have no fear Gwynnie, you'll be out of there in no time. We've just got to wait for the boss lady. She wants to talk to you especially."

"Oh... ok," Gwynn said uneasily, "do you think she will be long?"

"Not at all. She's just checking in on your friends and making sure they are having a good time," Inaria chuckled.

"If you listen hard you can probably hear them now," Inaria told her.

Gwynn did just that, straining to hear any hint of her friends from beyond the doorway.

At first she couldn't hear anything, but then as she listened, Inaria watching her intently as if waiting for a reaction when she heard it.

Echoes.

Echoes travelling along the stone corridor she could see beyond the now open door.

At first it was just some sort of slapping, and she was confused, but then more sounds filtered through. Squeals, moans, and animal snarls. The sound of flesh smacking into flesh with great force. Sounds of wet sucking and soft squelches.

Then lastly she heard her friends. Their voices strained and distorted.

"Please! It's too big! It's too big! Stop fucking me!" Nia was yelling hoarsely.

But Gwynn's green eyes widened when she heard even prim and stoic Lily pleading.

"Oh stop! Please stop! Stop filling me with those things! You're not meant to put things in that hole!"

The colour drained from Gwynn as she listened then turned to Inaria.

"What? What is happening? Why are they saying those things?"

"You really don't remember what has happened do you?" Inaria said in wonder. "Oh this is just precious."

"Are you feeling it yet?" the dark elf asked as well, tilting her head as she studied Gwynn through the bars.

"Feeling what?" Gwynn asked with concern, but the other woman ignored her.

"Rua!" The Dark Elf yelled back out the doorway.

"I think Cassandra might have zapped this one a little too hard! She has no idea what's going on!"

"Oh really?" came an excited reply, and Gwynn started as a massive Orc woman joined them in the room.

"Rua, this here," Inaria said with a gesture toward the cage, "is Gwynn, and she hopes we can be friends."

"Oh really?" the imposing Orc repeated, and she came to rest on her armoured knees beside the cage as well.

"Well hello Gwynn, my name is Rua, and I think we can all be great friends," the Orc woman said with the same dark chuckle that Inaria had used.

Gwynn stared at the Orc, not really listening. There was something about her that was tickling her brain. Something that should be important. But it felt like she was trying to swim through fog to get to it.

"You're right," Rua said to Inaria, "she really does have no clue. Cassandra really did a number on her."

"Let her out of the cage Rua, maybe when she stares up at you she'll remember," Inaria suggested.

Pulling a key from somewhere amongst the pouches on her belt, Rua fumbled with the lock at the top of the cage door and soon enough was dragging the steel door open for Gwynn.

"Come on Gwynnie, out you pop," Inaria said with a smile, gesturing for the Wood Elf to come forward.

Gwynn did as she was bid, covering herself as best she could and stood as soon as she was free of the cage. Her eyes not leaving the Orc as she racked her mind for the answer.

As she climbed to her feet and looked up at the large frame she remembered.

She remembered.

The forest, losing track of time, the rush to get home, the laughter, the shadows amongst the trees, the attack.

Horror painted itself across her finely crafted features, and Gwynn froze as she remembered what had happened to them all.

The Orc watching her laughed the same cruel laugh that had chased them in the forest and looked to her companion.

"You called it Inaria: it seems she does recall us now."

"You...you attacked us! In the forest you attacked us!" Gwynn yelled at them.

"We did," Rua agreed easily as she started to pace around the captive elf, admiring her svelte form from all sides.

"We just couldn't help ourselves; we'd been looking for new sacrifices but to find a trio such as you three. The Eventuality provided for us."

"The Eventuality?" Gwynn murmured and her large eyes grew larger. "You mean you're part of that Cult? Why? The Eventuality was destroyed decades ago!"

"High Priestess Rua at your service," the Orc said mockingly with a little bow as she returned to her place before the elf.

"But the Devoted are not just some cult my little elf friend. No, we are the future. We will create a new Eventuality and bring about a new world under our control.

"And that is what you and your friends are going to help us do. Those tight young bodies of yours are just screaming to be the hosts of a new generation, begging to be blessed by the touch of the Devoted."

"That's insane!" Gwynn shot back. "We will never help you do such a thing! Never!"

"Well, here's the thing little elf," Rua said leaning down so she was right in Gwynn's face while baring her larger canines at the pretty young elf, "you're my slave now, and you don't have much of a choice."

"But this isn't right! It's evil! You shouldn't do this!" Gwynn protested.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Rua mocked.

"I...I..." Gwynn tried to think of something, anything she could say but words failed her. She knew she couldn't fight them.

It was Inaria who appeared to come to her rescue.

"Well, how about we give her a chance. It's obvious she can't fight us, but maybe she'd be willing to try and earn freedom for her and her friends," the Dark Elf proposed smoothly to her priestess with a suggestive smile

"Hmmm how do you feel about that, Gwynn?" Rua asked as if she were actually considering the proposal.

"Would you like to play a game?"

Gwynn stared wide-eyed at the pair. Both Rua and Inaria were staring back at her hungrily, and she couldn't help but have a bad feeling about the whole thing. But what other choice did she have? A chance was a chance no matter what.