The Cum-Dumpster - The Nephew

Story Info
Kelly visit her nephew and is surprised.
3.6k words
3.98
30k
15
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brokoli
brokoli
41 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. The author has used fictional names, characters, businesses, locations, events, and occurrences.

Any resemblance to individuals, living, deceased, or actual events is coincidental.

All the characters depicted in this narrative are adults aged 18 and above.

Series for the German language version is titled "Die Spermaschlampe"

(c) BroKoLi 2023

________________________________

The Cum-Dumpster - Part 1: dirty Kelly

In the first part, we were introduced to Kelly and her fantasy of having sex with multiple men. She had confided herself that she wanted to experience being a "cum-dumpster" and making her fetish fantasy come true.

The Cum-Dumpster - Part 2: Kelly & Erica

In part 2, not only does Kelly confess to Erica that she had a gangbang with strangers, the two childhood friends decide to live out their dirty fantasies together and are used by a baseball team.

The Cum-Dumpster - Part 3: unexpected trouble

Videos and pictures are leaking through the internet. There is a price the two women need to pay to get this fixed. A sex auction.

_____________________

Chapter 4 The Nephew

_____________________

Kelly and Erica slept in and had an in-room dining brunch together, Erica's hair still glued together with the sperm, both filthy and with a special odor. After brunch, they will spend the day differently. Erica was going shopping, and Kelly would meet her 19-year-old nephew.

When she arrives at her sister's house, Kelly sees her nephew David at the door. "Hey, Aunt Kelly."

"Wow, boy, you are a big guy with your sweet nineteen," she smiled. "Where is your mom, my sis Sally?" she asked.

"She is in the kitchen, Aunt Kelly," David said as he opened the front door.

"Kelly!" Sally shouted. "Come in, I haven't seen you for some weeks. How was the visit to Rachel's house? You look so hot! And dirty, you smell like sex.", she laughed. "No, seriously, you look great. I miss having fun with my big sis."

"Rachel is fine, we had a nice time together," Kelly smiled. "And I don't look that good, sis. Just tired. Hey, I plan to walk with David and spend some valuable time with him to chitchat for 2 hours or so. Would that be ok?"

"Sure, honey. You guys have fun together. David, you take care of your aunt, ok?"

"Yes, Mom," the boy replied.

"Sally, where is your husband?" Kelly asked.

"He is out with some friends, hunting," Sally answered.

"Ok, I'll see you later." Kelly hugged her sister. "Come on, David"

They went to the woods nearby, casually chatting about his academic and athletic endeavors. Seated on a rustic bench, their conversation transcended mundane topics, venturing into the realms of his aspirations, the mysteries of the universe, and the shared joy of their connection. The moment was delightful, evoking a sense of shared understanding and contentment. Kelly was feeling horny, she wanted to get fucked again but didn't spend a thought to tease her nephew.

David gave her a side hug, "Hey, I am glad you are my aunt," he said.

She smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "I am happy to be your aunt, David."

"Aunt Kelly... ehhmm I... oh, hmm," David stuttered and pushed around.

"C'mon buddy, you can trust your aunt."

"Well, you know, I use the internet and well, nineteen might be a difficult age and....

"You watch porn to wank, right? Don't worry, I do that too!" Kelly winked. "You can trust me, I won't tell anyone, ok?"

David was a bit embarrassed. "Well, it's not just the porn. I think I have a crush on a girl in my class, and she doesn't seem interested."

"Oh, honey. It's not easy to find a special someone, believe me."

Kelly paused, looking at the young boy and thinking about her newfound addiction to sex. She still had the feeling something was cooking.

"Aunt Kelly, not sure how to say this, but ehm... I found some pictures of you and some videos."

Her head turned red with shame and excitement.

"What are you talking about?"

"On the internet. You are a slut. A cumwhore, a cumdumpster. You are a really kinky bitch. I saw it." David said, his tone slightly aggressive.

"David, I don't know what you are talking about. I am unsure what you saw, but it must be a mistake. I am a respectable woman." Kelly felt ashamed and turned on.

David smirked. "I don't know if it was a mistake, Aunt Kelly. But you are a sexy woman, a slut, and I - oh my god, this is not easy to say, but..."

"Say it, you can trust me still."

"Can you educate me on how to fuck a woman like you?" he asked quickly and hastily.

Kelly was surprised, her nephew wanted to learn from her, but also wanted to fuck her. She was turned on and decided to take advantage of the situation.

"Come on, David. I'll show you something better than porn. It's time for you to use something else than your right hand. Let's go somewhere private".

As they exchanged their whispered desires, the place amidst the trees revealed an intimate, secluded spot. Towering, ancient oaks and pines formed a natural cathedral of verdant tranquility. The dappling of sunlight through the leaves created a tapestry of shadows and soft, ethereal illumination. The forest floor was a carpet of moss and fallen leaves, providing a cushioned and sensuous contrast to the rough bark of the trees. Birds above sang their song, contributing to the secluded haven's soothing ambiance as if nature herself were encouraging their discreet intimacy.

"This is a good place, David" Kelly smiled. "Do you have a condom? You know how to use it, right?" she asked. "Yes, I have one, Aunt Kelly."

Kelly pulled down her leggings, revealing her pussy. It was still wet and dripping with cum from the last night.

"You want to see my pussy, David? You can touch it if you want to".

David pulled his pants down and put on the condom.

"Aunt Kelly, can I fuck you now?" "Yes, fuck me, David. But, wait, I changed my mind, pull the condom off, and I take your cock uncovered".

"What are you saying, Aunt Kelly?"

"You know what I am saying, David. I am a cumslut, a cumdumpster. I want to feel your cum inside. I want your hot sperm in me, all over my pussy".

David looked confused but then smiled. He pulled the condom off and aimed his cock at her pussy.

He was very clumsy and had no idea how to find the paradise of her pussy, but Kelly helped him.

"Here, David, let me guide you." She took his cock in her hands and pushed it inside her wet cunt.

"Now start to move, honey"

David started to fuck her like a rabbit.

"Sshhh shhhh buddy, slow slow slow, not so fast, you will cum too soon, hold the horses and take your time. Yes, that's it, a little bit faster. Ohhh yes, that's it, David, you are a good fuck. Yes, that's it, now pull it out, push him back deeeeeeep inside me, fuck me, yes yes, fuck me, fuck your aunt Kelly, David, yes, that's it, oh my god, that's it, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me".

The sexual act didn't last long, David was overstimulated, and his imagination was filled with porn videos of his aunt, double penetrated, slurping cum, ganganbed. He came almost immediately.

"Aunt Kelly, oh my god, I can't believe it, oh my god," he said.

"David, don't worry, that happens. Wait a bit, maybe we can start another lesson. Let me help you clean up".

Kelly licked his cock clean and swallowed the rest of his sperm dripping from the tip of his cock. His bone was hardening again, but Kelly pushed him back, spread her legs wide, and pulled her lips apart with her fingers giving him the full deep view of her cunt.

"Look, David, memorize the details, it's important for a woman's pleasure," she said.

David looked at her pussy, it was pink and swollen. David's white cum dripping from her cunt, forming a pool of sperm on the moss.

"Now watch, this is my clit" She touched herself and moaned, "So good, aaaah".

She rubbed her clit faster and faster, and after some minutes, her pussy started to convulse; she squirted all over her nephew, covering him with her juice.

"What was that? Aunt Kelly?" asked David, amazed by the view.

"That was a female ejaculation, David. It's called squirting, and it can be very intense. You made me cum, my boy. Come here and give me a kiss."

David hugged her and kissed her. She kissed him back.

"You have learned a first lesson, David. Hey, don't touch your cock, buddy! Observe."

She shoved a finger in her pussy, then a second one from the other, and she pulled the pleasure channel of her cunt apart so that it was wide open for David to see.

"This is where the magic happens, David. This is where you can feel the most intense pleasure."

David was amazed by the view. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Kelly's pussy was a wonder of nature.

"With these muscles inside, I can massage your prick while you fuck me, or you can just fuck me like a little boy" She smirked.

"Now take your prick and set him into the right position, slowly, gently. Don't push it inside too fast. Be patient, you are doing a good job, David".

David slowly pushed his cock inside his aunt's cunt. "Now move, David, yes, that's it, just like that, now pull it out, fuck me, fuck me, yes, David, you are a good boy, you fuck me so well."

She smiled at him and kissed him.

"Now, David, when you fuck a woman, you should always listen to her moans and see if she likes it. And if she is not into it, don't force her, ok?"

David nodded. "Yes, Aunt Kelly, I understand."

David was getting close to orgasm again. He was trying his best to hold back. Kelly started to moan louder and louder.

"Oh my god, David, oh my god, you fuck me so good, David. I can feel your cum coming, don't worry, it's okay to cum, cum inside me, David, let me feel your hot sperm".

David lost control and started to pump his seed into Kelly's cunt. It was so much cum that some of it dripped down her thighs.

Kelly was satisfied. She had never been fucked by a boy this young before, but she liked it. David was a quick learner, and he would make a great fuck for any woman. "David, you did a good job. I am proud of you." She kissed him on the forehead. David looked happy and relieved. He knew that his aunt had taught him well, and he would have a lot of fun with the girls in his school now.

Kelly pulled up her pants, and they walked back to the car. She felt good. She had just fucked her nephew.

"Let's go back." They continued with a casual chatter.

Close before they reached David's home, he stopped and looked at her.

"Thank you, you are the best aunt on planet Earth. I'm sorry to mention the videos and pictures were wrong"

"It's ok, David. We all make mistakes." She smiled and kissed him.

David started to blush.

"Don't talk about it, please, or the magic will disappear. And don't wank too often honey; your aunt is not far away and can catch you. And if you need me, ask. Ok?"

"Yes, I will. I love you, Aunt Kelly. You are the best," he said, trying to hold back his joy.

Kelly hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, David. Now go home".

"Oh, one thing: I guess you have a local copy of all pictures and videos of Erica and myself? Can you please give me a copy on a USB stick or send a link? The whole porn stuff will be removed via our lawyer, but hey, for personal amusement, I like to have a copy," Kelly smirked.

David went to his room and brought a USB stick with him. "Here you go, Aunt Kelly. Enjoy watching it. It's really hot".

Kelly smirked again, last hug, and rushed back to the hotel. Erica was already back from her shopping in town and awaiting her.

"So, how was your afternoon with your nephew, Kelly? "

"Well, kind of a surprise, guess what? He found our pictures and videos on the internet and called me a cumslut gangbang whore," she laughed.

"So, you fucked him, right? "

"No details, gal, this is personal. Here's the porn we did, Erica. Let's watch it."

They started to watch the videos and photos of their adventures with the baseball team.

"Did you see that one with the younger guy? He was so cute. I think he was only 18 or 19 years old," said Erica.

"Yes, I saw that. He was a quick learner, I guess. But now I am really tired. Let's sleep".

Kelly woke up in the middle of the night with her pussy dripping wet. She started to touch herself and moan softly.

"Kelly, I heard you moan. Are you playing with yourself?" asked Erica.

"Yes, I am".

"You want some help?" asked Erica.

"Yes, please. Come here".

Erica moved closer to her. She pushed her tongue deep inside her friend's cunt and started to suck and lick her juices.

"Oh my god, Erica, that's so good," moaned Kelly.

Erica then shoved three fingers inside her cunt and started to fuck her with them.

"Yes, Erica, that's it. Fuck me hard!" Erica moved another finger into the cunt, widening. She could see some semen.

"She had sex with him, I knew it."

Another finger goes in, and then her fist, Kelly gasped and yelled, "Oh my god, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh my god, Erica, you fuck me so good, don't stop, please don't stop."

Erica pushed her fist deeper and deeper and then pulled it out. Kelly was dripping wet, and her cunt was gaping wide. She looked at Erica and smiled.

"Thank you, girl; do you want a cashback?"

"No, it's ok, it was fun. Let's go back to sleep".

The next day, the girls decided to extend their stay one more day.

"Let's relax and take an SPA treatment later in the day. What do you say, Erica?"

"Sounds like a good idea," said Erica.

They ordered in-room dining breakfast, Eggs Benedict, fresh juice, and coffee. While they ate, a knock at their door.

"Just a second." The girls covered themselves with bathrobes, and Kelly opened the door. It was David. "What are you doing here, David? I thought you were going to school today?"

"I just want to say goodbye he said," and with a lower voice "I've got a big boner, and you told me not to jerk off and get in touch with you. So here I am."

Kelly laughed. "You are such a tease. Come inside. Erica, meet David, my nephew. He's a smart boy and learned a lot from his auntie".

David blushed. "Don't worry, David. Let me help you with your boner".

She closed the door behind him and pushed him on the bed. She untied her bathrobe and let it fall on the floor. Her naked body was in front of David. Her pussy was clean-shaven and wet.

"David, I will give you a blowjob, and then we can go back to town. Ok?"

David nodded, and his boner was visible through his pants. Kelly pulled his pants off and started to suck his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, this is a nice cock. Erica, come here."

David got a redhead and was a little ashamed.

"Now David, I showed you yesterday something, but all women are not the same. Can you still hold back from coming? or is it so urgent?" she smirked. David nodded.

"Erica, can you sit down on the ottoman, spread your legs and show David what your pussy looks like? "

"Girl... sigh.. of course, love to be a teacher and you can be a professor. This is a sexy classroom, hehe".

Erica did as she was told. David looked at her pussy with amazement.

"Wow, Erica, you have such a beautiful cunt."

"Labia can vary in appearance due to differences in the size and shape of the inner and outer lips. Some women have long labia, while others may have shorter ones. The vaginal opening can also vary in size and shape, and some women may have a protruding clitoris. You see, David, every woman is unique, just like every man's cock and balls."

David was amazed by the view, and his cock was dripping pre-cum.

"Erica, widen your pussy with your fingers so David can see the channel inside."

Erica did as she was told. Kelly bent down and started to lick her friend's cunt.

"David, do you want to taste her too?" David nodded.

He went down on his knees and started to lick Erica's clit.

"David, that's enough. Come on, your aunt's pussy is ready to milk your bone," she said.

David climbed and didn't hold back a second when Kelly lay down, spread her legs on the bed, and shoved his cock inside his aunt. Just a few thrusts, and he squirted his seed into his aunt's cunt.

"Sorry, Aunt Kelly, I couldn't hold back."

"It's ok, David. You are just a young boy, I understand. It was great you showed up. Go back home. Your parents are waiting for you." David nodded and kissed his aunt and Erica goodbye.

"Girl, you made me show this young lad my cunt, let him lick me, then let him jerk off in your pussy, and then you send him home? What a bitch move, Kelly!"

"Hey, he was under pressure, and I told him not to wank so often, it was worth it. Let's take a shower and go to SPA. We deserve it."

"Well, I'm not sure I agree with you, but a warm bath sounds good." They headed to the bathroom.

Kelly and Erica had a relaxing bath together. After their bath, they put on some swimwear and headed to the pool.

"You know, Kelly, I think we need to be more careful with our online presence. I think that's how David found us. I don't want my parents or my boyfriend to find out about my sex adventures".

"I agree, Erica. It paid out, we sold ourselves on the auction and in return got the images and vids removed. Let's be more discrete next time."

"Yes, definitely. Let's have some fun in the water and then go to the SPA.

"Sounds like a plan".

The girls enjoyed their time at the pool and then headed to the SPA. They got a full body massage, pedicure, manicure, and even a blow-dry of their hair.

"This is great. I love SPA treatments. This is exactly what we needed, Kelly".

"Yes, it was a great idea. And our hair is "Sperm free" now, she laughed."

"You are such a cumslut, Kelly. But I love you," said Erica.

"Let's go back to our room. We still have the evening ahead. "Yes, let's have some dinner and then play some games on our phones."

"Good idea, Kelly. Let's have fun".

The next day, Kelly and Erica decided to go to the city center and do some shopping.

"We need some sexy lingerie and shoes to seduce men," said Kelly. "Yes, I bought some already. I really like the microstring I wore during the auction, and I bought already more, wanna check that lingerie store?"

"Sure, let's go. "

Kelly bought an open thong made in a white guipure adorned by jewels on the sides and the center of the opening and added an open bra. She added an elegant G-string open made in carbon black lace. A jewel adorns each side with a pendant in the center. She also bought a transparent body suit with a zipper and a thong.

Erica bought a pair of panties with a slit and a thong at the front, with a slit at the back for anal access, and a matching bra. They both bought a few pieces of sexy lingerie and some shoes to match.

After their shopping spree, they went for a cup of coffee and talked about their adventures.

"I am thinking about making an app where women can post their location, and guys can find them and come together for gangbang sex. ", they laughed. Let's drive home. This was a nice extended trip.

Erica was the driver, and they chitchatted during the 50-mile drive back to their village, how far Kelly was to finish her studies and what her plans were--a typical girls' day drive-back experience. But life is not a spreadsheet.

Kelly got a text message from Rachel: "Hey honey, the guy who bought you at auction got in touch. He wants you for a BDSM party at his place. Do you want to come?"

"Erica, what do you think? I have the feeling we are selling us again," Kelly asked. "And Rachel seems to make money with us. That's weird".

Erica hesitated. "I don't know, Kelly, it's getting a little too much. You know, maybe we should stop. We had fun and enjoyed ourselves. Maybe this is enough."

Kelly sighed. "You are right, Erica. Let's enjoy the moment and see what happens next. It's summer, so let's enjoy the sun and the pool."

brokoli
brokoli
41 Followers
12