The (Cunni) Linguist

Story Info
A mature man posts a personal ad.
2.6k words
4.48
5.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
293 Followers

All characters in this story are fictional and well over 18. It is a short sexual romp with mature subjects. Thanks to TheGrinningEmpress for her inspiration for the sexy scenes:

Bill was bored. His life was totally mundane. As a 65 year old widower he lived alone and while financially he was in great shape, his social life left something to the imagination. Oh, he had a few ladies that he had dated over the past year, but none that really clicked.. His late wife was a very sexual being, always more than ready to accommodate his cravings. So here he was on a Saturday night, surfing porn and thinking he had to find an outlet for those pent up sexual cravings. He checked on a fetish site that he hadn't looked at for awhile and then noticed the personals. As he scrolled through them an idea formed in his mind. In no time he was posting his own ad.

"Mature man, with oral fixation, looking for women 45+, who are seeking such pleasures. Must be clean and discreet. Contact me and let my tongue take you to the pinnacle of pleasure. No reciprocation required."

He added his location and contact email and posted the ad thinking he probably will not get any responses.

To his surprise, the next day he had five responses in his in box. Three of them seemed a bit flaky so he just deleted them, but the other two had promise. He responded to both, but was intrigued most by one. It was from a 55 year old woman who lived about half an hour down the highway from his place. She described herself as a BBW and said she was very interested in what he was offering.

He emailed her back and told her a bit more about himself and asked her some questions about herself. She quickly responded, not with just the answers, but also with a photo. In the photo, she was wearing jeans and a t shirt that definitely showed off her curves. She had an angelic face with a warm and wonderful smile.

He found a photo of himself and sent it back to her, telling her he would love to get together. After a few back and forth messages, she asked for his phone number. He sent it to her and in no time his phone rang. She had a sweet sultry voice and they chatted for almost an hour. Before the call ended, they had set up a time for him to come to her apartment the following Saturday night.

Bill was excited by the time Saturday rolled around. As he drove to her place he was feeling a bit nervous and hoped that what he was going to do would please her. He parked on the street across from her apartment block and headed to the entrance. He buzzed her number and smiled when her heard that beautiful voice again.

"You are early Bill, you must be anxious!" she said as she buzzed him in.

He rode the elevator to her floor and as he got to her door, took a deep breath, composed himself and knocked.

When she answered the door he was taken aback as she was more beautiful in person than in her picture. She had on a long summer dress, cut low in the font showing off her amazing cleavage. They sat in the living room and chatted a bit, but it was obvious that both of them were anxious to get to the reason he was there. He sat close to her on the sofa and as they talked he would lightly touch her arm, letting his fingertips trace over her skin. Then he took the initiative and leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. She was a good kisser, her mouth yielding to his and their tongues playing as his fingertips traced over the curve of her breasts.

Bill stood and took her hand, asking where the bedroom was. he needed to explore this gorgeous creature's body. She directed him to the bedroom and as they entered he took her in his arms and gave her another long deep kiss. He undressed her, her dress drifting to the floor by her feet. The sheer bra she was wearing was quickly unclasped and it joined the dress on the floor. Bill's head dipped and he buried his face in that deep cleavage. Her fingertips caressed his hair as his lips moved from one beautiful breast to the other, kissing, licking, sucking.

He guided her to the bed, laying her down and finding the waistband of her panties and sliding them down her legs. As they came off, he brought them to his face, inhaling and getting his first whiff of her hot scent.

"i am going to explore that beautiful body of yours, just like we talked about."

He left on his shorts and briefs on for the time being and joined her on the bed. They kissed again and his fingertips traced slowly down her body, circling each nipple, feeling them react. His fingers ran up and down through that wonderful cleavage. All the while his lips were active, first against hers and then moving to her neck, kissing at the base and running the tip of his tongue over her flesh, flicking it lightly, a foreshadowing for her of things to come.

Bill's fingers roamed over the curve of her belly, tracing around her navel and then moving lower. As his fingertips moved, so did his lips, kissing and caressing the tops of her full breasts. His fingers now dipped between her legs, tracing over her shaved mound and moving lower to tease her inner thighs.

She was beginning to squirm at his touch, his lips and tongue again worshiping those wonderful breasts, licking and sucking her nipples, drawing them into his mouth and lightly nipping each with his teeth. The soft sounds she was making was music to his ears.

His fingertips continued to caress the softness of her inner thighs, only occasionally brushing over her slit and encountering her wetness. Moving lower after giving each nipple a last kiss he began showering her belly with soft kisses and licks. Seeking and finding her navel he let his tongue swirl and explore. Kisses found her lower belly, tongue trailing down and stopping just at the top of her slit.

His hands gently spread her legs wider and he moved lower so that the tip of my tongue could caress her clit. As his tongue swirled around it, two fingers slipped into the slick tunnel below. She gave a moan of pleasure as those fingers moved in and out and his tongue played a staccato on her clit.

He lifted his head, withdrew his fingers and she watched, with a smile, as he licked them and tasted her juices.

Moving between her legs, his hands slid under her, squeezing the flesh of her ass as his head dipped. His tongue roamed, up and down, side to side exploring every millimetre of her amazing pussy. He lifted up, slid one hand from her ass and then began fingering her again. Hooking his fingers up a bit they found that sensitive spot within. He smiled as she gripped the sheets and raised her hips. His tongue moved back to her, licking her clit as fingers massaged her 'G'.

Her body began to quiver and he drew her clit into his lips and gently sucked it, causing her hips to buck and her to cry out in pleasure. That made him so happy, and he was just getting started giving this beautiful woman pleasure.

His tongue kept playing against that sensitive nub of flesh, sending lovely aftershocks coursing through her lush body. Lifting his head he saw her big breasts moving up and down as she panted and recovered from the pleasure. He moved up, giving her another kiss, lightly stroking her cheek as their eyes met.

"I think you want more," he said and telling her to get on all fours so he could worship her beautiful ass.

She smiled and complied. He got behind her, running his hands over the soft flesh of her bottom. Her legs spread showing off those glistening lips that he had gotten to know so well. He leaned in kissing one buttock, then down the back of her thick thigh, then moving to the other side and repeating that trail of kisses. Bill lifted one hand bringing it down on that gorgeous ass, giving it a smack and then squeezing that wonderful flesh.

His hands spread her a bit and so he could lightly trace up and down through that crease with a fingertip. Each time his finger brushed that most intimate hole, she shivered and emitted soft sighs of pleasure. He dipped his head and traced up and down that crease again, this time with the tip of his tongue. She shivered and he stop going up and down the crease to just focus on that dark star, his tongue slowly circling the rim. She moaned, "Oh fuck yes Bill." as he flicked his tongue against it. Still licking, he brought two fingers to her slick pussy, slowly sliding them in and out as his tongue played. He let the tip of his tongue wiggle in a bit as his fingers went deeper. She clenched her flesh around those probing fingers and the sounds of her pleasure fill the room. He kept going and she spasmed and cried out as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Then he rose up and saw their reflection in the big mirror on the dresser. Her ass tilted up, her big breasts hanging and swaying, her face pressed against the pillow. A vision of beauty. He dipped down again, giving that hole one last flick of his tongue and then slowly kissing up her spine until his lips found her neck. She turned, their lips meeting, sharing a long deep kiss.

She rolled over onto her back, catching her breath from the intenseness of her pleasure. She smiled, that beautiful smile and their eyes met.

"I know you told me that I did not have to reciprocate, but I need to taste you.. I want to suck your cock."

He smiled and then removed his shorts and briefs. He arranged two pillows against the headboard, then lay down, propped up against the pillows. his cock at full attention, waiting.

She rolled onto her side, turning toward him, taking his cock in her hand and lightly stroking it. Leaning in she kissed the tip and then swirled her tongue around the head. She moved around, positioning herself between his legs, tilting forward with those big breasts brushing against his swollen flesh. She took one breast in her hand and traced her nipple up and down the length of the shaft, then did the same with the other. A drop of pre cum oozed from the tip and dripped down the head. She leaned in and scooped it up with her tongue, drawing it into her mouth. She moved lower, those beautiful heavy globes of flesh now resting on his thighs as her mouth engulfed him. Soft slurping sounds and sighs of pleasure fill the quiet of the room as she sucked his cock. He groaned as she took in the entire cock, her lips finding the base, her tongue swirling. Then her lips slid back up and she let it pop from her mouth, looking up at him and running the tip of her tongue sensually around her lips.

Then her amazing mouth is back on his flesh, head bobbing faster and urging him on with those sweet lips. He is lost in the moment. "Oh baby, I am going to cum!" he warned her only to feel her lips tighten around the thick shaft.

His eyes closed and a deep growl of pleasure escaped his lips as his cock spurted shooting his seed deep into her throat. She kept going, draining him of every drop. All he could do was lay there, totally spent with a silly grin on his face from this unexpected pleasure.

She removed her lips and looked up at him, again sliding her tongue sensually around her lips and whispered, "You aren't the only one who can give pleasure Bill."

Then she kissed the head of his cock, swirled her tongue down the shaft and then showered his balls with kisses. She moved back up into his arms, and they kissed again and then just held one another, savouring the intimacy they have shared.

In a little bit, she untangled herself from his arms and got up from the bed. "I need a shower, care to join me?"

"Silly question." he replied, getting up and following her into the bathroom. Her bathroom was amazing, with a large soaker tub and a huge walk in shower. She had entered the shower and turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and had begun soaping her big breasts when he joined her. He hugged her from behind and loved the feel of her wet slippery body against his.

"Allow me." he told her, taking the soap and slowly running it over the lush curves of her gorgeous body. As he washed her he felt himself becoming aroused once again, something that had not happened this quickly in a long time.

When she felt his hard cock against her thigh, she turned and smiled.. "Fuck me Bill, Fuck me hard!"

She placed her hands on the tile wall of the shower, tilting her hips and spreading her legs. His cock now sliding up and down in the beautiful crease of her bottom. He guided it into her, into the slickness of her hot pussy. As he began thrusting his strong hands moved to her big breasts, cupping and squeezing them as he fucked her. He moved in a nice steady rhythm, enjoying the feel of being inside her.

"Oh yes Bill, your cock feels so good in my hot cunt!"

He was surprised and delighted at her use of the "C" word as he pumped his thick hard flesh into her. Her buttocks jiggled with his deep thrusts and her nipples were rock hard against his palms. She pushed back against him and he let his one hand slide down to tease her clit as they fucked. Almost immediately after his touch, she began to whimper and he could feel her flesh clench around his.

"Oh fuck, yes Bill, yes. fuck me hard... ohhhh, I'm going to cum!"

His cock was throbbing and he pumped harder and faster, the sensations quickly building until he felt that wonderful sweet release as he spurted deep inside her. He kept going as long as possible, both lost in their pleasure. His arms wrapped around her and he held her tight, savouring the sweet sensations. Then slowly his cock slipped from the heat of her and he heard her giggle.

"Quite the messy shower," she said, "now lets clean up properly."

Together they washed each other, just enjoying the closeness and intimacy of the moment. They exited the shower and dried off, returning to the bedroom and getting dressed. They moved back to the living room and she poured them each a glass of wine. They sat and chatted and she told him how glad she was that she had answered his ad. He told her that he was happy she had and that he had totally enjoyed being with her. They made plans to get together again the following week and then shared one last kiss before he left to head home.

When he got home, he poured himself a glass of scotch and sat and sipped, replaying the events of the evening in his mind. He grabbed his IPad and checked his email. There were eight more messages about his ad and a reply from the other lady he had responded to. He laughed to himself and wondered if he had perhaps bit off more than he could chew. Time would tell.

CanadianM
CanadianM
293 Followers