The Cunnie Contract

Story Info
A woman agrees to shave her pussy on one condition.
12.9k words
4.56
25.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yogma
Yogma
32 Followers

Agreeing to shave her pussy unleashed the adventuress within Lisa.

********

Mangy Moggies And Sleek Pussies

Lisa was feeling a little guilty. She and Tom really should have gone out and enjoyed what had turned out to be an unseasonably warm day. Officially they were at the start of Autumn, but the day felt like Summer. In a few weeks' time a clear sky would probably signal a chill in the air, but today the clear sky and bright sun felt like it might be the last hot day of the year. They really should have gone out and made the most of it.

Instead, a bout of tickling and giggling on the couch had led to them spending the whole afternoon in bed, and whilst she might feel a just little guilty about not going out, she couldn't deny how glorious the sex had been.

Currently they were spooning, with Tom holding Lisa from behind. Lisa felt that whilst sex with Tom was fantastic, what she really cherished was the time immediately after sex, when they just held each other. If sex was the personification of physical passion, then Lisa felt that holding each other afterwards was a sign of the closeness and love they shared. Cuddling was important.

As Tom was lazily caressing one of her breasts, Lisa was almost purring at how good it felt. She loved having her boobs caressed, partly because of how sensitive they were, and partly because she was very proud of her boobs. Admittedly they were quite small compared to her friends, but at 30 years old there was absolutely no sign of sag or of them losing their perkiness. Of course, it was an added bonus that after all this time, the sight of her naked breasts never failed to get Tom visibly excited.

Tom's hand made a slow journey south until it was nestled between her legs, where again it took up its slow caressing.

"So, when are you going to shave this bush?"

Tom had asked before, and Lisa had told him "No" before. She wasn't a prude, far from it, but she knew from experience that if she started shaving, she would have to keep it up almost daily. If she didn't, the itching as the stubble grew back would become unbearable. She just didn't need the hassle.

"I'll make it worth your while."

Now that was intriguing. Lisa wondered what he had in mind.

"If you shave your pussy, I'll go down on you whenever you like for a whole week."

Tempting. Lisa had a naturally very sensitive pussy, and Tom had a very talented tongue. But the offer wasn't good enough. If she was going to commit to shaving long term, then he was going to have to commit to something long term as well.

"No deal, but . . . I'll shave, if you promise to go down on me as often as I want, whenever I want, for as long as I keep it shaved."

Now it was Tom's turn to be tempted, but he saw danger in the counter-offer. Lisa REALLY loved having her pussy licked. If Tom wasn't careful, he could see a situation where he would end up spending every evening of every day and all weekends doing nothing but eating pussy. It wasn't the worst fate he could imagine, but he seriously doubted he could keep up with Lisa's pussy-eating desires.

They had fun bartering back and forth, both pushing their negotiating skills to the limit, until finally the agreement was reached.

The Cunnie Contact

 For as long as Lisa kept her pussy shaved, she could demand that Tom go down on her whenever she asked him to.

 Lisa could only invoke the "Cunnie Contract" once a day. If Tom chose to go down on her more than once a day, that was Tom's business.

 If Tom ever failed to go down on Lisa the moment she asked him to, then he would be subject to the penalty clause. The penalty clause was 'no sex for a week'.

 Being subject to a penalty clause did not absolve Tom from honoring the "Cunnie Contract" whilst the penalty clause was in effect.

 Apart from Tom going down on her, there was to be no sex within one hour of Lisa invoking the "Cunnie Contract". This was to ensure that Lisa would be the sole beneficiary of the "Cunnie Contract", and it not just be a prelude to sex.

 Failure to abide by the 'no-sex afterwards' rule would invoke the "penalty" clause (see above for details).

 Sub-clause - Lisa could overrule the no-sex clause if she wanted to.

When it came to negotiating, Tom knew Lisa had an unfair advantage as she worked as an assistant in a legal firm that specialized in property matters, which meant she delt with contracts on a daily basis. However, he couldn't really grumble. He had been trying to talk Lisa into shaving her pussy for ages. Besides, he REALLY liked going down on Lisa. She had a really beautiful pussy, it tasted good, and best of all, she wasn't shy about expressing how much she enjoyed it, and always showed her appreciation afterwards.

They sealed the deal with more sex.

Lisa knew that she had gotten the best of the deal, so to make it up to Tom she straddled him and rode him with enthusiasm. This way he could continue to fondle and admire at her gorgeously beautiful breasts whilst she concentrated on making his cock feel good.

********

The next morning, after her shower, Lisa exited the bathroom wearing her bathrobe, only to find Tom loitering outside. Tom gave her a look that managed to be both enquiring and lecherous at the same time. She smiled sweetly back at him, pretending not to understand.

"Well, have you shaved?"

Lisa undid her robe and gave him a full-frontal flash. She still had her bush.

Tom may have been disappointed, but Lisa wasn't going to be that predictable.

Later that morning Tom left to go shopping. They both hated grocery shopping with a passion, but were both too tight to pay for home delivery. Instead, they took it in turns. This week it was Tom's turn.

As soon as she heard Tom drive off, Lisa swung into action.

She wanted a good view the first time she shaved her pussy, so she covered the bed with two layers of towels and placed her large make-up mirror at the foot of the bed. She retrieved a small bowl of water, her shaving cream and the razor she used for her legs and pits from the bathroom. After a bit more searching, she found the electric beard trimmer that Tom used for when he let his stubble get too long, (she must remember to clean it afterwards).

Next, she rearranged the pillows on the bed so that she could comfortably half-sit / half-recline with her legs apart, giving her a good view of her soon not to be hairy pussy in the mirror.

Finally, she fitted the trimmer with its smallest guard and slowly set to work. A couple of things quickly occurred to her. First, the buzzing of the trimmer felt really good as it navigated around her mons and vulva. Certainly not vibrator levels of good, but really good none the less. Also, Lisa was absolutely amazed at how much hair was being shed. She wouldn't have said she was "that" hairy, but what she was seeing being deposited onto the towels looked enough for several women.

Finished with the trimmer, Lisa wrapped the hair laden towel up for later cleaning and replaced it with a fresh towel. Next, she used the water from the bowl to wash her pussy. The prickly stubble felt absolutely horrible, and judging by what she saw in the mirror it didn't look any better either. Her once plush pussy currently looked like a mangy moggy.

Oh well, too late to back out now.

Before her freshly washed pussy could dry, she applied the shaving cream and worked it in until it lathered. Lisa had been worried that the shaving cream may irritate her labia (or worse), but after reading the label she was reassured that it had specifically been formulated for a woman's "sensitive" areas.

Although she had fitted a new blade cartridge to her razor, it was still slow going. The main reason was that she had kept the guard on the trimmer, so that there was still a lot of quite long stubble to get rid of. She had seen Tom take off the guard when he wanted to remove the maximum amount of stubble, but she hadn't been brave enough to try an un-guarded trimmer around her vulva on her first try. It took a couple passes, but eventually her mangy moggy, transformed into a sleek hairless thing beauty.

All of a sudden, Lisa didn't care what Tom would think of her now bald pussy, she thought it looked GREAT.

Pouring a little moisturizer into her hands, Lisa decided to see if her newly nude pussy felt as good as it looked. Oohh yeesss. It REALLY felt good! As she worked the moisturizer into her sensitive skin, she couldn't ignore the growing sense of arousal she felt. Glancing at the bedroom clock, Lisa decided that she still had time before Tom got back.

Lisa let her slick hands slide down either side of her vulva, reveling in the softness and smoothness of her skin. She continued to caress and tease herself, letting the feelings build slowly. Hmmm, this felt good. By the time she had finished working a second application of moisturizer into her skin, she couldn't ignore the demands of her pussy any more.

Slowly she trailed a single finger between her lips. She gasped at how sensitive she was. All of the previous caresses had crept up on her and made her more aroused and sensitive than she had imagined. Again and again her finger slowly and gently traversed her slit, reveling in the slickness and sensitivity it found there. But soon she needed yet more.

Reaching down with her left hand, Lisa slipped just the tip of her middle finger inside of herself whilst the fingers of her right hand began circling her clit. The sensations were building fast. With the anticipation of shaving her pussy, the excitement of doing it, and now these ever so sweet caresses, her body didn't want to wait any more.

Lisa quietly moaned to herself as she started moving her finger in and out of herself, a little deeper and a little faster with each stroke. Simultaneously her other hand began rubbing her clit with more speed and pressure.

Soon Lisa was panting hard as the sensations climbed even higher. Her final moan as she came was as much relief as pleasure. This hadn't been a ground shattering orgasm, but it had been just what she needed.

Lisa glanced over at the bedroom clock.

Shit!

She had been enjoying herself for too long and Tom would be back any moment.

Without bothering to dress, Lisa shot out of bed and began tidying everything away.

She was just dumping the towels in the bathroom's wash basket, when she heard their car pull up in their drive.

Fuck.

She ran for the bedroom and quickly began to dress. She was just pulling a t-shirt over her head when she heard Tom call her name.

"I'll be right with you. I'm just finishing up cleaning the bedroom."

Phew, that had been a close thing.

Normally Lisa could just as easily have told Tom that she was in the bedroom because she had been masturbating, Tom knew that Lisa liked to masturbate. Not only that, but she knew that Tom still liked to watch her when she did.

However, she wanted to keep her shaved pussy a secret a little longer, which meant she didn't want to give Tom any ideas about mid-day sex. At least not today.

********

Lisa didn't tell Tom that afternoon.

She didn't even tell him that evening. Instead, they spent the evening cuddled up on the couch watching TV.

When it was finally time for bed, Lisa made sure that she was first to the bedroom. Pausing at the door she asked Tom if he could be a dear and go back and get her mobile phone, she had left it on the couch. She had actually puposly tucked it down between the couch's cushions, hoping the delay in finding the phone would buy her some extra time.

As Tom went back to look for her phone, Lisa quickly darted into the bedroom, having quickly stripped off, she lay naked on the bed, angling herself so that her slightly parted legs and bare pussy were facing the bedroom door.

Just as she hoped, Tom's face was an absolute picture when he walked into the bedroom and saw what was awaiting him.

Whilst he was momentarily struck dumb, his eyes glued to her bald pussy, Lisa proclaimed in a mock regal voice,

"I hereby invoke the Cunnie Contract."

It took a moment for Lisa's words to reach Tom's confused brain, but when it did a large grin appeared on his face.

"A pleasure m'lady" he told her in an equally mock subservient voice.

After waiting most of the day in anticipation of this moment, Lisa was currently in a state of high arousal. The last hour watching TV on the couch had been a struggle. She had so desperately wanted to show off her bald pussy to Tom, but all the while she had to pretend as though nothing was out of the ordinary. But now the secret was out, she was desperate to feel Tom's tongue and lips between her legs. Her clit was already tingling in anticipation of what was to come.

Luckily, Tom was in no condition to take it slow. Once he had gotten over his initial surprise, he was as excited as a starving man in a five star restaurant. The plat du jour was currently bald pussy with extra wetness.

Lisa's orgasm was quick, but intense.

Like most fantasies, the anticipation had been the best bit. Although the orgasm had been good, the quickness made it more of an appetizer. Lisa now wanted the main course. Unfortunately, by the rules of their agreement, the Cunnie Contract could only be used once a day.

Tom came up the bed to lie beside her. They kissed, and Lisa could taste herself on his lips and breath. It did nothing to dampen her still smoldering arousal, in fact it was making her even more aroused.

For his part Tom was just getting started. Kissing Lisa back with enthusiasm, his hand had drifted to her breast and was currently caressing it softly. Sensing Lisa's breathing getting faster, Tom repositioned so he could start planting light kisses on one breast whilst his hand continued to gently caress the other.

Reluctantly, Lisa reached down with her hand and raised Tom's head so that he was looking up at her, stopping him in his tracks.

"Woah tiger. What you are doing feels great, and I certainly wouldn't want to stop you," she grinned, "but don't forget, the no-sex rule is in effect."

"But I thought . . . "

"Rules are rules." She told him with mock sadness.

"But . . ."

"Rules."

Lisa wanted Tom to fuck her so badly. The first orgasm just lit the flame, now she wanted to feel the fire. But she had promised herself, this first time she had to be firm and enforce the no-sex rule. She knew on later occasions she would definitely use her "sub-clause" to override the no-sex rule, but this first time she had to set the precedent. Show Tom the choice was hers, not his.

"Of course, if you wanted to go down on me again, I wouldn't complain," she suggested in her best sultry voice.

Contracts were all about interpretation. Lisa wasn't telling Tom he "had" to go down on her, she was merely suggesting that if he "wanted to", she wouldn't have any objections. Damn, she should have been a lawyer.

After a moment's pause to think it over, Tom stretched up, gave Lisa a brief kiss on the lips, then went back to making her breasts feel oh so good.

Lisa sighed with relief, she had been worried there for a second. She really did want to set the president, but she was also desperate for more.

Tom was taking his time now, which was exactly what Lisa needed. After kissing his way down her body, Tom spent longer than normal just kissing her inner thighs, all the while his hands were roaming around her hips and legs, occasionally dipping beneath so that he could squeeze her ass cheeks. The sensation Lisa was feeling was halfway between aroused and extremely relaxed. Part of her felt that she could quite happily stay in this state for the rest of the night, but she knew her body would soon want more - a lot more.

At last Tom moved up to Lisa's pussy, but again he was keeping things light and limiting himself to her mons and the area around her outer lips. Again, the soft kisses interspersed with the occasional licking. Wherever Tom licked, Lisa's now bare skin was acutely aware of the wetness and the temperature change each lick brought. There was no draught in the bedroom, but Lisa's mind was convinced her pussy could feel a light breeze on her skin wherever Tom's mouth passed.

Lisa was imagining Tom's tongue at her entrance, the wet fatness of it sliding up her equally wet slit, and especially the strong wonderful strokes that luscious tongue would give her desperately sensitive clit . . . but Tom seemed to be in no hurry.

Was Tom purposely teasing her as a way of getting back at her invoking the no-sex rule? Or was he merely taking the time to enjoy her new bald playground?

When Tom's lips began gently tugging on her inner lips, the low drawn out moan that escaped Lisa came deep from within. The tugging was gentle, but it seemed to be pulling on nerve endings deep within her. Her hips couldn't help but twitch as the sparks of electricity bounced between her lips and the core of her sex and back again.

Over and over Tom went back and forth between kissing her lips and just occasionally tugging gently on them.

Eventually Tom went deeper. He used his thumbs to part her, leaving her fully exposed, but then paused, taking in the sight of her glistening pink wetness.

Tom's head dipped, and Lisa tensed as she anticipated the long slow stroke of his gorgeous tongue. Instead, she yelped as his tongue flicked out and just gave her a short fast lick. Before she could adjust her thinking, his tongue began its slow glorious journey from her entrance to her clit.

Again and again his tongue made its long slow journey. His tongue was so damn slow her nerve endings were popping off at the mere anticipation of its arrival. Each stroke was accompanied by the noise of her fast panting, which culminated in a low moan each time his tongue passed over her clit.

Just as she didn't think she could take any more, Tom decided it was time to concentrate more on her love nub. His tongue was now moving faster, much faster. It had gone from a slow moving force of nature to a rapid clit licking machine.

Oh fuck. Lisa wasn't going to be able to last long at this pace. Already there was a pressure building within her that was bursting to be set free.

Tom's tongue was just simply licking her clit over and over again. It was simple and basic, but after all the time they had been together, both of them knew it was the fastest way to make Lisa cum.

His tongue was unrelenting. Wave after wave of ecstasy radiated through her body. Each ring of expanding pleasure was centered on her clit and Tom's wonderful tongue.

She was close, oh so close.

Just a little more.

She was going to cum, she was going to cum, she . . .

Tom had stopped.

Lisa's eyes snapped down to Tom's face.

"What did you stop for?"

"I was just checking that you liked it." He responded with mock innocence.

"Of course I fucking like it! Don't fucking stop. Please." Desperation had leant her voice a sense of urgency.

"Ok"

Tom went back to what he was doing, but he was going slower again now, back to focusing on her mons and outer lips. It was good, but Lisa's body was on fire, she desperately needed more.

Lisa could feel every single kiss and the expanding ring of sensation that came with each one as Tom carefully kissed around her pussy. But it wasn't what Lisa needed right now. The core of her sex was aching / begging to explode with ecstasy, but Tom was denying her the last bit of intensity she needed to let it be released.

She tried telling Tom what she desired, where she wanted his tongue, what she needed more than anything. But Tom wasn't listening to her. He just went about callously pleasuring her and teasing her without granting her the release she needed.

Yogma
Yogma
32 Followers