The Cup Final

Story Info
The Domina's do not take cheating lightly.
6.6k words
4
10.5k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second story following the misadventures of the Domina FC football team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the first time in the Domina's history, they had made it deep into the later cup rounds, navigating their way through to the semi-finals. They'd been lucky in playing teams from their own level but now they would be playing a team from a division higher. The goal would a place in the final against a team from the top league, which was guaranteed with the other semi-final lineup.

Their semi-final was a hard-fought game in which the Dominas snatched victory late on with a poached goal from Nadia. For the first time in their short history, they had made it to a cup final and against the most feared opponents, they could choose. Shoreline FC was renowned as the best amateur female team but like their male coach they were grudgingly admired but the least liked in the leagues.

Mark White had managed Shoreline FC to division one champions three years in a row in a dominating fashion, he had a well-won reputation for being a strict imposing figure. The reason he had dropped from men's football to professional women's football and then to the amateur level was the subject of many different stories, but most gossips contained impropriety on his behalf.

Several women had come forward with allegations but all had been swept away without charges. None had ever made it onto record with the amateur association never mind to the police but the question marks hovered over him. The anger he felt from his reputation being damaged by these crying women he took out on the opposition and he reveled in the fact that no female coach had ever gotten the better of him. A fact he never failed to mention when introduced to any of them.

Shoreline reached the cup final with ease, thrashing a first division team in the semi and this brought the first-ever meeting with Domina FC. His scouts came back with all the information on the team and more than a bit of gossip. Straight away he rang his friends within the leagues for any confirmation on the main story but no one could confirm it ever took place. Mark actually seemed impressed that the club had gotten people to believe such a preposterous idea that grown men could be gang-raped by little girls, this coach might for once be worth locking horns with.

As the reigning cup holders Shoreline were the odds on favorites to reclaim their trophy especially against the plucky upstarts from the lower division. But Mark was not one to place his faith purely in his team and never with his reputation on the line. With an ounce of a chance that he may fall to a female coach, he would ensure victory at any cost. The cost would be a package in the hands of the cup final referee to deliver the game if circumstances required a helping hand, luckily the referee had a history with accepting bribes from Mark.

The transaction was made as usual a few days before at a local hotel, nicely out of the way and away from prying eyes. The referee greedily snatched the package as they exchanged words, took a quick peek, and secluded it away in his coat. Mark reclined in the comfortable chair as the referee downed his drink and make his exit. The pretty waitress caught his eye as he smugly relaxed, another game in the bag. If he'd paid better attention to her he might have noticed her next customer, a strikingly tall red-haired woman to whom she passed something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two teams stood silently sizing each other up in the tunnel, the Shoreline ladies almost cocky in their demeanor. As far as they were concerned this was yet another victim to add to their list and they strutted arrogantly out onto the pitch. Their attitude only made the Domina girls more riled up to take them down a peg or two.

Mark stood waiting for Cara to come over and introduce herself, his wide grin making her grimace. "So you're my latest victim," he laughed as he held out his hand to shake.

Her face grew red as he squeezed tightly down on her hand just as she knew he would. "We'll see at the end," Cara snatched her sore hand back.

Mark laughed loudly back to her, "you have a good team but you're missing the one thing you need to beat me, love." Grabbing his crotch to emphasize his point, "never lost to a woman."

Cara spat back in anger, "always a fucking first time, you prick." If he aimed to get under her skin it had worked a treat and she prayed to wipe that smile off his face. Her agitation only grew when she saw the hunched figure of Detective Karen Watts lurking around the tunnel, Miss Danvers would only get her involved if it was serious.

The game started at a frantic pace with both sides throwing in some tough tackles but only the Dominas seemed to be punished. As it settled down the superior skill of the Shoreline girls came to the fore and they started to dominate the play. But they had underestimated the desire of the Domina girls and they continued to battle for every inch of the pitch.

Mark bellowed instructions from the sidelines and mocked any opposition player within earshot. His team was outplaying the Dominas but they had not taken the chances and the longer it stayed level the more confident the lower opposition might become. "Come on, make your superiority show. Grind them into the ground."

As the game stayed goalless the referee's decisions became more prominent, clean tackles were given as fouls, tackles against them ignored, and he overruled the linesman's offsides calls on several occasions. Cara could only stand and watch, praying they kept them out of the penalty area before he could point to the spot. With each more preposterous decision, she grew certain of her instincts that they were having the game stolen from them. Finally, she caught the eye of Detective Karen Watts in the tunnel who nodded back to her, confirming all her anxieties as truth.

As halftime drew closer she ducked into the tunnel for a conversation with Karen and the confirmation she craved. Her anger abated slightly with the knowledge that he had been bought but also that they had him red-handed. As he blew the halftime whistle both women located themselves into his changing room and awaited his arrival.

The sight of the two women stopped him in his tracks and he jumped as Karen slammed the door shut behind him. "This is totally against league rules, you are not allowed in here. I must insist you leave immediately."

The pomposity was forced from him as Cara slammed him hard against the wall, "shut the fuck up and listen." The anger in her face made him cower, "we know you've taken a bribe to give them the match."

The more composed figure of Detective Watts leaned into him, "we know it's from Mark White and we have all the evidence we need to prosecute both of you." With a show of her credentials, his face turned white, "now the only question is are you going to take the fall with him or assist us to put a stop to him."

It took seconds for him to throw Mark under the bus, "It was all his idea, I'll return the money." The referee trembled with fear as he begged for clemency, "just please don't arrest me, my wife would kill me."

Both women exchanged smiles, "well if you are scared of women imagine what that team of girls in there will do to you." Karen passed him the written testimony for him to sign, "put your name to that or we'll hand you over."

After his shaking hand wrote his name Cara pinned him hard against the stone wall, his face trembled under her hard grip. "You better start doing your job fairly or you'll get what your friends got coming."

The referee spluttered out in fear, "What's that." His eyes bulging in a panic.

Cara leaned in within an inch of his face, "all those stories you've heard about us, are all true." She gripped his balls tightly producing a high-pitched whine, "and he's going to learn the hard way not to fuck with us."

With a swift yank on his shorts, Karen exposed his shriveled cock and clasped it snugly within a pink cock cage. With a turn of a key, he was securely locked in the device and his shorts pulled back up. "Come back to me at the end of the match and depending on your behavior I'll unlock you unless you want to explain that to your wife."

"On no no no, I'll do as you want just please remove it." The referee shook as he begged and a small bell tinkled from his shorts.

Cara grinned inches from his face, "sorry just a little signal for the girls that the little bitch is coming." "Now fuck off and do your job correctly or else," both ladies spanked his arse hard as he fled for the door."

The women followed him out at a more respectable pace, shook hands, and went their respective ways. Cara to see the girls before they returned to the pitch and Karen had some unfinished business with Mark White.

Cara slammed the dressing room door and in a furious discussion revealed the facts of the collusion between the Referee and the opposing manager. The result fired up the girls and had them chomping at the bit to exact some revenge. "Now make that ref's life a fucking misery, he's terrified of us so play on it." A few last technical instructions and the girls were ready to be unleashed, "now get out there and bring me back my fucking trophy."

Mark gave his usual aggressive halftime talk and sent his team back out energized to finish this second-rate team off. As he followed his pumped-up players he was annoyed by the butch figure of the woman blocking his way from the tunnel. "Sorry love, I've no time for middle-aged groupies. I'm a bit busy if you can't see."

The cocky manager irked her immediately, "well this groupie would like a word." With a quick flash of her Detectives warrant card, she got his full attention, "after the completion of the match I would like a conversation with you. I'll be waiting for you so don't run anywhere."

The color dropped slightly from his face as he tried to contemplate what she could be insinuating, "sure I'll see you then." Nervously he looked back to the smirking figure waiting in the tunnel.

As he ferreted away Karen gave him one last shout, "I do hope you'll be as helpful as the referee." With that sentence, the arrogance dropped from his body and he stared back in disbelief, eyes bulged back at her in shock.

The referee sprinted to his waiting puzzled assistants, still shaking from his comeuppance. He contemplated calling his co-conspirator but the fear of the meeting ran through him and he left him to his own fate. As he slowly passed the Domina team in the tunnel they glared demonically at him and gesticulated obscenely towards him. Any question of what they would do to him if he didn't recommence his actions was clear in their gestures.

As the game progressed his performance disintegrated, his every decision was argued by the Domina team. They physically barged him and mentally tortured him, mocking his constantly ringing cock cage bell throughout. A free-kick against them got a 'you must really want to feel my cock bitch,' a throw-in got 'i'm going enjoy turning you into a faggot,' and a no-penalty had him shaking with 'i'm going to rape that arse into a pussy.'

With every bad decision, Mark knew his secret had been exposed and the referee was doing his damnedest to make things right. His team looked towards him for help and advice but for the first time he stood quiet and adrift. Worse of all he realized from the attitude of the female opposition coach that she knew the truth too.

Cara glared at Mark throughout the second half and any time she caught his weasily eye she shouted over to him. "Your fucking done bitch." Her voice grew louder as the game progressed and even his players and staff couldn't help but notice. As she shouted obscenities towards him he visibly shrunk and she became the more dominant coach.

When the referee finally gave a very easy penalty to the Dominas, to the loud displeasure of the away team, it was through tears of relief. It took all of his strength not to cheer when the ball hit the back of the net, the intimidation did not stop but it eased slightly.

The Shoreline girls looked to Mark for his usual aggressive response. Normally he would be on the pitch in the referee's face over a decision like that but he stood meekly on the line seemingly in a state of shock. The game was slipping away from them but Marks's mind was a blur, for once the game was secondary. How could he escape and more importantly what evidence did they have against him.

At the final whistle, the referee ran as fast as his legs could carry him, the angry voices of the Shoreline girls disappearing behind him. Grabbing his clothes and equipment he dashed to his car, still dressed in his uniform, and sped away. In his panic, he had completely forgotten about the key to his cock cage.

In the moment of victory, Cara forgot about Mark and ran into the throng of her celebrating team, bouncing together in a huddle. She squeezed the life out of each and every one of the girls and covered them in kisses. Once again her team had made history for the club.

When Cara sprinted onto the pitch Mark saw his opportunity and fled to the dressing room to collect his things and make his escape. Weaving through his stunned and demoralized players he slammed the door shut behind him. In a moment of silence, he took a deep breath and composed himself, his solitude was broken by the kicked open door behind him.

"Going somewhere bitch," Cara leaned back against the door. "I do hope you weren't thinking of leaving," she pointed to his bag.

Mark stopped hurling his things into the bag as she spoke and forced a smile of confidence, "well the game is over so obviously I'll be going home."

The anger grew in Cara's face, "so you're not going to congratulate the victors or even apologize for your actions."

Producing his best oscar worthy acting Mark gave her a puzzled look, "apologize for what? I'm not sure what you've heard but I've done nothing wrong."

This attitude was only making her more satisfied in the knowledge of the outcome to come, "really! you do understand we know about the money, the referee's given a signed statement and the police have conclusive proof of the bribe you gave."

The performance was over, his posture slumped from her words. "What proof," was his last effort of resistance.

Her face rearranged into a smirk, "the whole thing was recorded, you're done for Marky boy." She poked him hard in the chest, "why did you think that detective is hanging around." "But I'll tell you what, I'll let you escape if you go into our dressing room and apologize and show genuine regret for what you've done."

Mark stood and thought through his meager options and nodded defeatedly back to her. A quick fake apology to these bitches and he could be gone before the Detective finds him. "Ok, I'll do it."

Cara pushed him forcibly out of his room, passed the shocked staring faces of his team. They craned their necks to watch him being bullied towards the opposition dressing room. The cheers of the winners growing louder with each shove.

Carly pushed the demoralized figure through their locker room doors to face the victorious girls, the cheers dropped to silence when they turned their eyes on him. She commanded their attention, "right girls, Mr. White here has come to make some recommence for his disgusting cheating and to thoroughly apologize to you all." She barged him forcefully into the middle of the room.

Red-faced with shame and anger Mike tried to compose himself and deliver his apology without the lack of sincerity showing through. "I'm truly sorry for trying to cheat you out of the cup and I do profoundly apologize to every one of you." At the last word, he looked back to Cara for some affirmation that his words had been enough.

With a click of the lock on the door, the answer had been given, "that's a nice speech Mark but actions speak louder than words." With a clap of her hands, the girls lined up before him, turned their backs on him, and dropped their shorts. "Now we have twelve very luscious sweaty arses that need some attention and you don't leave here till you've licked every fucking one."

Mark's jaw dropped, "You've got to be fucking joking." When his question was received to a blank angry stare he spluttered, "No way I'm doing it."

Cara strode purposely towards him, "I'm sure you've heard the stories about us, and trust me they are all true." She poked him hard in the chest, "so it's up to you, lick those arses or get raped into a faggot, totally up to you."

Mark's face grew in fury, "I'll call the police, I know people."

Detective Karen Watts stepped from the shadow, "oh I know you do, that's how you keep getting your accusations dropped but trust me our friends are in much higher positions." She flashed her badge towards him, "oh, and you and I will have a nice conversation later about the fixing of the match once you're finished here."

Mark's eyes dashed from the detective to the angry coach, the giggling of the girls growing behind him. "I'll fight my way out, no way girls are taking me down."

"Oh I'm sure you take one or two out but the whole team, fit young strong athletic women against an aging flabby middle-aged man, I don't think so." Karen smirked into his face, "I've seen these girls in action and I would not like to make them angry."

"You throw one punch and that's it, I'm passing them each a strapon, and your manhood's gone forever," Cara's face was as close to anger as they had ever seen it. "Now stop pissing about and get on your fucking knees and get that tongue working away now!"

The permutations dashed through his brain and the fight ebbed away from him, the shame of licking these arses was bad enough but to be raped would be the end of him. The story of that would be passed throughout the league like wildfire and he would be finished in the game. Reluctantly he turned away and dropped to his knees before the first girl, her ginger pubes peeking through.

Cara walked behind him and pushed his face in deep, "get that tongue lapping away, that's a winners hole that needs attention."

The firm buttocks wrapped around his face as he tentatively probed his tongue against the twitching hole. The hand on the back of his head forced his face in deeper into the cheeks.

"How's he doing, is he good enough," Cara begged the question to the girl wiggling her backside against him.

The thick Irish accent confirmed the girl to be Rhiannon, "no he fucking needs to get that tongue deep in my hole." She backed her arse hard against the buried face.

"You fucking heard her, get that tongue deep in her hole, useless fucker," Cara smacked his head as she admonished him.

Finding it difficult to breathe never mind fight, he forced his tongue deep into the salty-tasting hole. Never before had he been reduced to this, the sheer idea repulsed him. Shamefaced he was being made to tongue a girl's shithole.

To Rhiannon's loud complaints Mark was yanked off her and pushed into the arse of the next girl Sam White. The goalkeeper's arse was the largest in the team and his face disappeared in her cheeks but from her moans, they all knew he was complying with his demands.

Who and how many he had licked he had no idea, the whole occasion was a hideous nightmare for him. The loud mocking of the room was partially deafened by his face being buried in his next cleaning job and he was roughly passed from girl to girl. Each arse sweaty and hot from the strenuous workout of the game.

"Finally we've found a job he's good at," Cassie teased as she wiggled her firm butt against his still eager tongue. She reached her hand back to hold him deep in her ass.

"Don't be fucking greedy, pass that bitch on," Karina bent her arse out ready for him. "Give everyone a good view of his talents."

12