The Curator of Curves

Story Info
Supernatural powers can't make a girl lesbian...can they?
6.2k words
4.4
14.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Areli, can you take this box down to the curator's table and prepare the items for tomorrow? Also, please be very careful; these are valuable artifacts, and some of them may be irreplaceable."

Areli Noonez fought the urge to roll her eyes as she bent over and picked up the crate, "Yeah, no problem... don't worry, I'll be careful."

She winced as she began to walk towards the stairs: the crate was heavier than it looked, and she was a petite woman, but she grit her teeth and continued on without making a sound. She didn't want to give her supervisor, Miss Stevens, the satisfaction of knowing that she was working hard.

As Arelli made her way down the stairs, she glared more openly, "I don't see why I have to do your job, you top heavy bimbo," she muttered.

Areli was working at the museum as a paid intern, and though she wasn't making a lot of money, it was enough for her to scrape by in her last year of university. She'd been looking forward to the internship, but that was before her direct supervisor, Mary Stevens, started ordering her around.

Areli actually had a great interest in archaeology, and one of the reasons she'd taken the internship was to learn from some of the great curators she'd read so much about. Recently, however, the only thing she'd learned was how to lift without being sore afterwards, and she thought that she could probably learn more from a textbook than from Mary.

Still, a job was a job, and for the twenty two year old blonde, it was either that or ramen every night.

"She could at least be nicer about it," Areli grumbled once more as she reached the basement and set the crate down.

The basement was old and musty, but there were high windows there that gave a partial view to the ground level, and plenty of sunlight was flooding through them.

A long table sat in the center of the room, and tools and brushes were set neatly on top of it. Areli had been interning for nearly a month, but she had yet to be present for any of the cleaning and examining of new artifacts that came in. Really, she wasn't even supposed to be touching them, but Mary was too lazy to do it.

"How old are you, I wonder?" She asked an old coin as she dug it out of the crate. She set it down on the table and reached for another item, then set it down without really looking at it, "I can't believe this," she told the hunk of whatever as she placed it beside the coin, "I should be cleaning you guys off and uncovering mysteries and... learning something!" She reached into the box and pulled out what appeared to be an ancient looking wooden cup, "Man, screw her," she muttered as she thought about Mary, "As long as she's around, I'm never gonna..."

Areli stopped as she saw the light glint against something in the crate. She set the cup down and knelt, then dug around some of the old junk and pulled out whatever the item was.

"What the hell?" Areli examined the item with interest as she turned it in her small hands.

It was a short, pink statue that looked and felt like it was made entirely of rose quartz. It's bevels were smooth and worn, and upon further inspection, Areli realized what it was. It was quite worn, but there was definitely a head at the top of it, and the bulbous part at the front of the statue could have been nothing else but a very large set of breasts.

"What is this, some kind of fertility idol?" Areli held the statue up and looked it over with scrutiny before she laughed, "Hey, I thought Mary was top heavy, some girls just get all the...ah!"

The statuette slipped from her hand suddenly, almost as if it had jumped away from her. It hit the corner of the table, and she scrambled to catch it, but it fell upon the floor and shattered into pieces with a sickening crunch.

"Oh shit!" Areli exclaimed under her breath, "What am I..." she began to cough violently as a cloud of pink dust rose up from the statue's debris, and she covered her mouth before running to the broom closet.

"Just gotta...pick this...up... before anyone...notices," she coughed in-between her movements as she swept up the remnants of the pink idol. Hastily, she gathered all of the bits into a dustpan and dumped them into an empty bag that she found nearby.

"Oh god..." she mumbled as she tried to calm herself. "Don't freak out... no one has to know," she told herself calmly. "Just keep working and this whole thing will just blow over."

She continued to work in nervous silence as she cleared her throat. She thought it was weird that the dust that came from the idol was colored, and she hoped that it wouldn't hurt her, but she didn't have time to worry about any of that as she continued on with her work in nervous silence.

Days passed and Areli had all but forgotten about the incident. The weekend came and went, and as usual, she'd spent the majority of it studying in her dorm. Her roommate, Cammy, (who she thought was named Camelia but she wasn't sure) was usually gone on the weekends, so she'd had a lot of time to herself.

That night, however, something very strange happened to her. Areli knew that she had to work the next day, so she called it quits around nine, which was odd for her. One minute she was staring at a textbook, the next, the pages and words were blurring and she was feeling extremely tired.

So she slept...hard. She was asleep almost before her head hit the pillow, and she was in REM almost immediately.

Then, she dreamed. Her dreams too, were like nothing she'd ever experienced, and somehow she was flying through the clouds at breakneck speed. She could feel the cold wind whipping over her as her hair lashed around her face, and she smiled widely and laughed the whole way, having no idea where she was going, but loving the ride.

As she flew onward, the clouds around her turned from fluffy white to pinkish, and soon she was completely surrounded by pink billows. At some point, she slowed, then she landed gracefully atop some sort of mountain.

"Oh... what the..." she said aloud as she felt the ground beneath her feet. She suddenly realized that she was naked, but she couldn't see her own body. That didn't phase her, however, because she was more interested in whatever surface she was standing on.

Whatever it was, it was soft and smooth, and she jumped lightly to test its firmness. To her surprise, it gave a bit, but it bounced back immediately, and she could feel warmth emanating from it.

She looked around in every direction and blinked in wonder. For as far as she could see,she was surrounded by mountains, only, they didn't look like mountains at all. Even the thing she was standing on didn't look anything like any ground she'd ever seen, and then she realized what they were.

"What the fuck?" She whispered to herself as her eyes widened.

What she'd first thought were mountains were actually massive breasts. She could see them wobbling and jiggling as a cool breeze rushed past her, but it was all so strange that she could hardly believe it. They stretched on forever in every direction, some larger than others, and they were all shapes and sizes. She could also spot the dark and pink dots of nipples jutting out at the top of the mountainous peaks of flesh, further proving that what she was seeing was an ocean of massive mammaries.

She glanced behind her and saw something several yards from where she stood. There was a darkened area on the ground, and in its center, a nipple the size of a tree trunk.

She approached it out of sheer curiosity and amazement, and when she finally reached it, she put out her hand and touched its soft, bumpy surface.

"Ah!" She drew her hand back suddenly as she felt a sharp prick of sensation in her chest. It wasn't pain she'd felt, but pleasure, but it had happened so fast that she couldn't tell one apart from the other.

Hesitantly, she reached out for a second time and touched the nipple. Like before, an intense wave of pleasure washed over her, and she moaned softly as she struggled to understand what was happening.

"Fuck...my boobs...why does it...ah!" She moaned loudly, "Why does it feel so good?"

The bumpy, soft skin beneath her palm prickled as she felt it harden, and she felt her own nipples peaking to hardness as she furrowed her brow, "How?" She murmured as she began to massage the giant nipple gently.

It seemed that whatever she did to it, she felt herself, and she thought that maybe she was having some sort of out of body experience.

"Oh...fuck..." she moaned as she pushed harder down into the skin before pushing both hands into it.

She felt every one of her movements on her own nipples, and nothing has ever felt so wonderful. She'd had a boyfriend in the past, and she'd enjoyed having her nipples played with, but it had never felt anything like what she was feeling now.

Throwing caution to the wind, she attempted to wrap her arms around the entire nipple before she hugged it tightly.

"Oh God!" She cried out as a jolt of ecstasy pricked through her. She squeezed again, harder this time, and she felt the sensation in her own breasts.

She'd read that some women were capable of climaxing from just nipple and breast stimulation, but she didn't believe it until that moment. Having no other course of action, she gave in completely to the pleasure and drew forward before lolling out her tongue and licking the thick nipple.

The rest was a blur. She pulled roughly upwards on the hardened flesh, digging her fingers into it and pulling it in every direction as she kissed and licked it. She could feel every tingle and every tug, every brush of her tongue and squeeze on her own hard nipples, and each time she cried out louder than the last. She was so close... she hadn't touched her pussy once, but she could feel how wet she was, and her desire to be even more rough spiked.

"Ah, yes... I'm gonna cum..." she panted as she threw all of her weight back and pulled on the oversized nipple as hard as she could.

Then, she woke up.

Areli heard her own harsh breathing as she stared at the darkened ceiling. There was just a little light coming in from the windows, and below her she could hear her roommate breathing quietly.

The two shared a bunk bed, and Areli had claimed the top bunk. In hindsight, she would have rather had the bottom, but her roommate slept like a rock, so it didn't seem to matter how much noise she made when she climbed down.

The young woman felt a sheen of sweat on her entire body, and she made a face as she climbed down. Her body felt overly warm, and she was tingling everywhere, and there was a nagging feeling in her crotch like she was about to climax, only it felt more annoying than anything since she hadn't.

She thought briefly about trying to go back to sleep, but she checked her phone and saw that it was time for her to get up anyway; her alarm was going to go off in five minutes.

She took a step to the bathroom before she halted. Her eyes turned to Cammy.

Cammy was beautiful in an exotic way, and her half African American half Puerto Rican heritage had given her a deeply complex skin tone. They got along well enough, most days, but the two shared very few interests, and they had never gone past being good acquaintances.

Still, as Areli looked the young woman over, she felt as if she were seeing her for the first time. Her eyes roamed down to Cammy's chest, which was mostly covered by the blanket. Still, she could easily see the outline of her roommate's breasts, and she watched raptly as Cammy breathed in and out evenly.

Rise and fall. Rise and fall. Areli swallowed hard as she stared for almost an entire minute. She imagined what it would look like if the blanket was gone and Cammy was topless. She'd seen her roommate naked plenty of times before, and she'd never really paid attention, but now...

Areli shook her head as she blinked sleep out of her eyes and continued on to the bathroom. After closing the door and flipping both the light and the fan on, she stripped quickly and stumbled to the shower.

A few minutes later, beneath the cascade of warm water, Areli leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. She had dreamed about something, but she couldn't remember exactly what it had been about. Still, the nagging irritation between her legs was beginning to feel worse, and she slowly moved her hand down her side to relieve herself.

"Oh..." she sighed softly as she found her clit with her index finger. For some reason, she was already so close to the edge; it wouldn't take very long for her to come around.

As she began to rub, her nipples hardened beneath the hot water, and she licked her lips as she brought her other hand up to her breasts, "Yeah... like that," she whispered as she groaned again.

Areli was a petite young woman, and her breasts matched the rest of her. She was barely an A cup, and she'd always been self conscious of how small she was overall, but her tiny breasts were an especially sensitive topic for her.

As she continued to touch herself, she wondered why her nipples felt so sore. It felt as if someone had been tugging and pinching them roughly, but even as she rolled them between her fingers the slight soreness made the pleasure even more intense.

"Mmm, yes..." she whimpered against the shower wall as she rubbed herself harder and faster. Not only were her nipples feeling extra sensitive, but her breasts felt swollen as well, and she cupped both of them in turn as she bit her lip.

"Gnh!" She tried to keep her voice down as an intense climax rocked through her. She braced herself against the wall as her legs shook, and she took several moments to recover her breath.

"Geez," she breathed. She masturbated at least three times a week, but it had been a long time since she'd had such a powerful orgasm. Thankfully, the pressure between her legs dissipated, and she was beginning to feel much better.

She finished showering and turned the water off before stepping out and going about drying herself. She toweled off her arms first, then reached down to her legs before she actually looked down at herself.

"Wha..." her voice cracked as her mouth fell open. She wasn't sure if she was just seeing things, but her breasts looked a lot bigger than usual...a lot bigger.

She poked her right boob with wide eyes and shook her head, "What the hell?"

After cupping both of her boobs in a decidedly non sexual way, she had to conclude that they had definitely grown. It wasn't a major change, but it was noticeable, and she swore that her dark pink nipples had grown larger as well.

As usual, the mirror had fogged up, but was clearing quickly. She brushed her hair while she waited for it to clear, then reached for her toothbrush and buttered it up with toothpaste.

She brushed her teeth mechanically without a single thought as to what she was doing. It was her usual morning routine, save for the fact that she'd hastily rubbed one out in the shower, and she was already forgetting about the way her breasts had swelled up. She assumed that she was going to start her period soon, so that explain her...

Areli glanced up at the mirror right before she spit and her hand ceased. The mirror was mostly cleared up, and she could see her face well enough. Everything looked normal, except...

Her eyes were pink.

She drooled toothpaste into the sink as she stared into her own eyes. They weren't pink like she was sick, or pink like some colored light was reflecting off of them, but her actual iris had completely changed color. Her familiar hazel blue eyes had been completely replaced by a light, but extremely noticeable pink.

Areli inhaled sharply as she felt a pain in her chest. Apparently, she'd forgotten to breathe. In her rush to correct her mistake, she choked on the toothpaste that was still in her mouth, and fell into a bout of coughing.

Minutes after she recovered, she grabbed her phone and grit her teeth, "Aw, crap, I gotta go!" She said under her breath as she rushed to finish her morning duties. She glanced up at her reflection once more and frowned before shrugging it off; she wasn't in any pain, and she could see just fine, so whatever was happening to her, it would just have to wait.

Areli didn't have a car, and at that point in her life, she had no need for one. Since she lived on campus, the transit station was a stone's throw away, and likewise the museum was an easy transfer from one train line to the next.

It was 7:30 AM when Areli boarded the second train. She was feeling oddly light headed, and she was getting distracted by the oddest things.

The morning trains were always packed, but that was when bring a small framed person came in handy. Areli managed to wedge herself between a grab bar and a divider, which gained her some relative elbow room and privacy.

Usually, she just stared down at her phone reading some news article on the way to work, but she wasn't even holding her phone. Her eyes wandered about the train as the robot lady voice over head informed the passengers of their next stop.

There was a headphones wearing teeny bopper goth girl listening to some too loud screamo music to her left. The girl couldn't have been much older than nineteen, but to Areli she looked much older. The petite blonde cast her eyes over the girl's body and noticed that the girl had a tattoo just over her cleavage. The goth girl was wearing a regular v-neck, and there was only a little of her cleavage showing, but Areli stared intently at the delicate crease of the girl's creamy skin.

It was amazing really, how soft and supple most women were. Areli had never considered it before, but she was really appreciating the shape of the girl and the way her hips flared out over her tattered jeans.

What the hell am I doing? Areli looked away quickly as the gothic girl glanced at her. She didn't realize that she was staring, and she shifted her entire body away in embarrassment.

Several seconds later, however, she found that her eyes were wandering again. There were women everywhere, most of whom were around her age, and most of them were probably headed to class or their part time jobs, like she was. The majority of them were dressed casually, but to Areli, they all looked fantastic. The way they had done their hair (if some had even done it at all, which gave them a decidedly cute yet disheveled look) their makeup, and their tight fitting jeans. Mostly though, she was looking at their torsos, and her eyes flitted about as she stole glances at their breasts.

Round or tapered, large or small, she was staring at them all. Within a few short minutes, her eyes had landed and loitered on every woman she could see, and she shook her head as she forced herself to look down.

What the hell am I doing?! She chastised herself mentally. Am I checking out chicks?

The obvious answer, of course, was yes, but she was having a difficult time believing it.

The train stopped once more and a few people left, but more people immediately replaced them. A late twenties business woman entered the car and stood mere feet in front of her, and Areli gulped.

The woman was gorgeous. She had a strong, confident air about her, and her hair was done up in a tight, no-nonsense bun. She was wearing a formal business skirt and a blazer, and beneath it, she was showing a generous yet tasteful amount of cleavage beneath a white button up blouse.

Areli almost drooled. The woman was looking away from her, so Areli was able to peek ever so slightly from behind the grab bar at the woman's chest. She'd always considered herself perfectly straight, but for some reason she just couldn't control her eyes, and she wanted very much to slide down the woman's cleavage and discover where it ended.

She imagined the woman's breasts swelling and growing just a little larger every time the train rocked and forth. A soft vein would pop up from beneath the woman's skin as her bustline expanded, and the blouse would get tighter and tighter. Soon, the woman's blazer would strain against the growth, and the topmost button of the blouse would tear ever so slightly as it struggled to hold in its owner. Then, after the material stretched even further, the buttons would...

12