The Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday turned out to be a glorious sunny day. By mutual consent, they took a stroll through the park together, holding hands, feeling quite close emotionally. They'd originally planned to return to his home for the treatment, but Claudia impulsively begged to be taken behind some bushes. Since there was a chance of passersby, she just hiked her skirt up above her waist, and pulled off her panties. "You don't have to take off your clothes, dear," she told Ralf. "Just open your trousers and take me from behind," she demanded in a low voice, dripping with lust.

She was on her hands and knees, presenting her lovely ass to him, with her thighs parted enough to make her vulva clearly visible. As he was opening his pants, her hand emerged between her thighs and spread her pussy lips wide open. Her pussy was pink and wet, glistening in the sunlight. Ralf doubted he'd seen a more erotic sight, and his cock sprang to its full length. Moments later, that full length was buried out of sight inside her welcoming sheath, and his hands were grasping her hips.

They knew they had to remain silent, which made the act feel even more risque and exciting. However, as Claudia's pussy lubrication began spilling out onto her pussy lips and his balls, the wet, slapping sounds of each of his thrusts started getting quite audible. He stopped, still joined with her doggy style, and leaned forward to whisper, "I think we may have to stop... this is getting too noisy." His tone of voice betrayed his regret.

"No, wait. Please. I'm so close to cumming, I don't want you to stop now," she moaned quietly. "Follow me down. We can try it that way."

He was momentarily confused, but then he felt her hips moving forward and down. She was lowering her whole body to stretch out prone on the warm grass. During this movement, she'd clutched her ass muscles together, helping to keep him inside her, and pulling him down by his cock. He gave her a couple of experimental fucks, and was gratified that they were a lot more muffled like this. Whether it was due to the grass, or the new angle he didn't know -- or even care. He just knew that he wanted to give his woman the climax she was close to achieving.

It didn't take long.

Claudia's hands ripped up the blades of grass she'd been grasping as she uttered the single word, "Yes." Her body shook and quivered beneath him, and her ass muscles were contracting and relaxing so rapidly that her pussy felt like a vibrator wrapped around his cock. A vibrator that demanded -- and got -- his seed. Quite a bit of it, in fact.

Afterward, Claudia rolled onto her back to give him better access to sucking his semen out from inside her. He fed her share to her, and, at her insistence, dangled his ball sack over her face. He was still slowly swallowing his share of his cum as he felt her tongue lovingly performing its therapy on his balls.

Readjusting their clothing to satisfy societal norms, they stretched out on the grass, enjoying the sunlight and the warm breeze. As they talked of this and that, Claudia rolled over partially to whisper into his ear, "It's mind-blowing, fucking outdoors like this. We need to do it more often! I'm going to have wet dreams tonight, I'm sure." She grinned impishly and gave him an impulsive kiss. "Thank you for going along with it."

Ralf found her spontaneity refreshing, and it made him appreciate her even more. "I've never met a woman like this before," he thought. "I want her to be mine -- always. If she'll have me. What a treasure!" He gave a soft sigh of satisfaction.

Monday was time for Ralf's final appointment, for Dr. Berger to evaluate the success of his treatments. He stripped down in front of both women. Noting that his dick was limp, Claudia caught his eye and mischievously exposed one of her breasts secretly. His member slowly rose to stand at attention, letting Dr. Berger handle and examine his scrotum with ease.

Dr. Berger noted the sudden onset of his erection, and knew it had nothing to do with her. "I wonder what that minx of assistant of mine is doing behind my back. Something lewd, I imagine. Well, good for her." She continued with the examination. "Everything looks fine now," she pronounced. She turned to look at Claudia, who had swiftly readjusted her clothing. "You did an excellent job, Claudia. Congratulations." Turning back to Mr. Mueller, she stated. "You can get dressed again. Call us if you need any further medical help."

"Thank you, Doctor," he replied as he dressed. "And thank you, too, Claudia." He gave her what he hoped was an unobtrusive wink as he departed. They'd already made plans for dinner together later.

After he'd gone, Dr. Berger smiled and asked Claudia, "So, are the two of you what they call 'an item' now?"

Claudia's cheeks turned rosy with mild embarrassment, but she felt compelled to be honest. "He and I have grown very close over these two weeks. We're planning to continue seeing each other. It may be serious, but it's still early days."

"I'm glad to hear things worked out well. It's about time you had some joy in your life. I had a feeling that... Ralf... might be good for you."

Claudia's eyelids flew up and her mouth formed an 'O' as she heard that. "You mean... you set this up? Planned this for us?"

The doctor made a sound halfway between a giggle and a snort. "Guilty. By the way, you don't need to tell your Ralf this..." She dropped her voice to a conspiratorial tone. "But the rash would have gone away on its own in two weeks, even if nothing had been done."

"His drinking of the semen had no effect?" Claudia inquired.

"No. None at all. But as Voltaire so wisely said, 'The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease' and that is exactly what happened. Besides, it gave you time to get to know one another. I thought you might have found a good man there."

"Oh I did... and thank you," she said, earnestly. Then, after a brief pause, Claudia's expression turned curious. "Oh! What about that part of me lapping at his rash-covered scrotum with my semen-coated tongue?"

Dr. Berger smiled the same mysterious smile she'd had the first day she'd left them together for that initial treatment. "All part of amusing the patient, Claudia." The two of them filled the room with a burst of merry laughter.