The Cure Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan tastes cum for the first time.
4.1k words
4.53
17.5k
27

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 3: The three rules Protocol

After being tested and sorted, us Betas were sent to classrooms where we were about to get some training on the new Protocol to follow.

The Alphas could resume with their usual classes, they would only receive a short list of instructions for the harvesting of their semen in the weeks to come.

I randomly sat beside my house and team mate Simon Brown who did not say a word.

He seemed to be in a very dark place. I let him be.

I did call my mother to announce the bad news, she told me that my brother Jack had "passed" the test, he was an Alpha. She corrected herself, this was not about "passing or not", this was just a medical exam...

She was right though.

In the eyes of the society, my Beta peers and mysef had failed and we all knew it.

Of course, my mom made me promise once again that I would follow the Protocol to the letter and that I would do everything to avoid for the Disease to manifest itself.

The training would last for the whole afternoon, it even extended to the evening.

I did not get lucky. My class was taught by Coach Jordan -- whom I was normally okay with in the rowing team but who was acting super sus since that morning -, and Doctor Williams, the same doctor who had told me not to wash my hands coated with jizz earlier in the bathroom.

At this point, I despised them both equally.

I had imagined that the Protocol to get cured would be bad, it was even worse than I thought.

"The Health Department has come up with a three rules system to get you through your journey to recovery." Doctor Williams explained.

"But we're not even sick yet!" Steven Aclove, the water-polo player, said.

"We're just likely to get the Disease."

"That is very true but once you'll show the first symptoms, it may already be too late. We have to act now and swiftly."

Some guy on the first row started crying.

Fuck, this really was a nightmare.

"Do not worry, boys. Your lack of the B19 protein can be effectively compensated by keeping, injecting and absorbing semen in your system. We believe that after going through a strict Protocol which will significantly increase the sperm level inside your body, you will rebalance the defect permanently and you will simply need to get tested once in a while to make sure you're still good."

"Boys, the more you commit to the Cure and to the "three rules system" now, the more chances you have to be through with it quickly!" Coach Jordan encouraged.

On this, he was right.

I, for one, did not intend to end up in an hospital bed, or worse, in the grave, due to my condition. I also planned to correct this "defect" they were all talking about, as soon as possible.

"Rule number 1: Your own sperm should never be released unless this is mandatory for a medical test such as the one you took part in this morning. We will let you release yourself about once a month to track the evolution of your testosterone's level. We understand the sacrifice it represents but sex and masturbation are therefore off the table, unless you can manage to do one or the other without ejaculation, but we seriously doubt that."

Most of the guys protested, not Simon who remained deadly silent.

I was stunned, barely registering the consequences of what had just been told to me.

Cumming once a month.

In a freaking cup for testing.

FUCKING HELL!

"This is for your own good! For your health! And remember, this is only temporary until the problem is fixed!"

To be fair, I was not too worried about the "no sex" part.

I had let a girl suck me once during a party a couple months back but that was as far as I had gone sex-wise in the last year.

Before that, I had dated a girl for a few months but of all the guys from the frat house, I was certainly the one with the least luck when it came to chicks.

Not that I was not fit or anything, I mean, I was a rower since forever, - I was tall and I had a great physique, my glutes and my ass in particular were always getting compliments -, but I was too awkward and shy around girls.

Anyway, I could handle no sex, but no masturbation, no cumming at all... This was something else! I would normally cum - at the very least! -, twice a day.

Was it why I had turned out to be a Beta? Had I jerked off too much and wasted all my good sperm?

That could not be it, though. Gino was at least wanking as much as I was! We were sharing a room; I could tell that he had his hands all over his dick as soon as he was slipping himself under the sheets. And he had been tested an Alpha...

I was also thinking about the crazy amount of semen released by Franck Karter that morning.

I did not know it yet but Karter's balls were about to become a very unhealthy obsession of mine.

"We will guide you through this abstinence period. But do keep in mind that if, someday, the worst happens and you should ejaculate without controlling yourself, - which again, we strongly advise against -, the most important thing to do is to reinject your seeds inside your body as fast as possible."

"Eating your own cum!" Coach Jordan clarified as if the doctor's instructions were not sufficiently explicit.

I was more and more mortified, but this was only the beginning.

There were two more rules to lay down and way more educational videos to sit through.

"Ruler number 2: You will need to ingest at least an ounce of alpha male sperm per day (2,96 cl, roughly a shot glass)."

Again, the Coach explained further:

"A normal ejaculation produces generally between 0.12 ounces and 0.30 ounces of sperm; it means that you'll have to drink the amount of roughly five to eight loads of cum a day."

At that point, some students started to react more vehemently.

"That's fucking gross!"

"Impossible!"

"I'm not gay."

Five to eight loads. I got dizzy. That was so much! Every single day?!

"Guys, guys, guys, calm down. This has nothing to do with being gay, on the contrary, this is all about becoming a real Man! You absolutely need to change your attitude or you will never make it through the Protocol. Think about the trouble it will be for the Government to bring you seven healthy loads of sperm a day! Think about how much cum your fellow Alpha males will have to sacrifice for your sake!" Doctor Williams explained.

"We, as a country, have decided to give up healthy sperm which could have been used for pleasure or procreation, just for your well-being!" Coach Jordan exclaimed. "You should be grateful! We are saving your lives for God's sake!"

This did not make things better at all.

Both the doctor and the Coach insisted on the absolute necessity that we keep an open mind. I tried to. This was only natural medicine, proteins. A standard Protocol approved by the Health Department.

The Cure had no side effect and was more effective and less dangerous than any other chemical drugs.

As we were shown images of young men in hospitals, begging for the Cure, I saw myself there. How could I complain about injecting some sperm in me when people were actually dying?

Maybe the footage which hit me the most was the one of a woman, same age of my mom, breaking down after the death of her only son.

She could be my mom. The boy could be me.

An older guy came in the classroom. He took some glass containers out of a cooler and handed one to each Beta. The cups were very similar to the ones used this morning, but this time, they were full. A white gooey liquid.

I assume you can guess what was in it...

"Each of these is filled with roughly one ounce of sperm. This semen has generously been donated, notably with the juice provided by your Alpha classmates this morning. Now, you simply have to drink it."

I was very confused. Ever since they were talking about ingesting and absorbing sperm, I had pictured a very medical process involving a syringe, a pill, or something.

I had never pictured myself actually drinking and swallowing jizz!

Simon Brown next to me seemed like he was about to throw up.

He talked for the first time:

"You're not really expecting us to drink that, I mean, our mates' cum?"

I looked at my cup, if only they did not specify the origin of the sperm, maybe I could have gone through with it but now, it was just too much.

Again, I was picturing Franck's boner throbbing and his hairy balls in my mind.

"Jesus! You are all such pussies, no wonder why you have failed your tests! You do realize that the entire country is trying to save your damn worthless lives! Think of it as if you were soldiers on the battlefield and this was your freaking mission."

Coach Jordan was sort of terrifying when he was mad.

"For God's sake, generous donors have pushed themselves so you could have access to this nutritious Cure. They could have left you for dead, you know! But those alpha Males had joined the national effort to save you, Betas! And now, you're being difficult! I mean, It's either this or death, boys!"

One the students in the first row said:

"I'd drink that, I don't care!"

That was Gregory Marshall, one of the few openly gay guys of the college. No wonder he was happy to drink it, I thought.

He swallowed the cum from his cup in less than 2 seconds, even licking his lips afterwards.

Again, I was shocked. In my brain, drinking cum was very much linked to the rough porn I was ashamed to watch sometimes, where a nasty chick would get nutted on by horny guys with huge cocks. Seeing it happening in class, even though there was no actual dick involved, was very surreal.

"Good boy. That's the spirit" Coach Jordan stated. "Come on, we don't have all day. Guys, this is literally the size of a shot glass. I would drink it right away if I were not so against wasting precious cum."

I looked at my drink. This whole process was insane.

The container had been kept in a fridge or something, the good thing was that some of the smell was gone and it was not warm.

One by one, everyone got themselves to drink the so-called miracle Cure.

Some were making disgusted faces, some closed their eyes, some did not seem to mind that much. Two of the guys from the wrestling team cheered and teased each other before drinking it like a vodka shot. One of them even make some bubbles in his mouth to make his mate laugh.

Fucking gross.

Steven sitting on the row on my right was not even looking at his portion.

I looked at Simon on my left. He was holding his container very close to his lips but he could not bring himself to put it to his mouth.

We had to, though.

"No spitting out!" The Coach warned.

"Together?" Simon asked.

I nodded yes. I took a long deep breath.

I was not going to let myself die to avoid drinking an ounce of sperm. This was ridiculous. I just had to do it.

"That's right, boys! Man up!"

Simon and I drank the sperm at the same time, in one go.

The taste was not as bad as I thought, it was kind of salty, nothing special, but feeling the gooey substance running down my throat, that was the sickening part.

Also, I had not realized how much an ounce really was. My mouth was filled, and then my throat, until the thick cum was all ingested in my stomach.

All I could think about was Franck Karter pointing to his cock and balls and saying this was his precious Alpha milk that I was swallowing. What if it were his juice indeed? I got chills in my spine but I had already swallowed the whole thing.

Simon did too.

They could say it was natural, that still felt very wrong.

On the row next to me, Steven attempted to give it a go but he could not go through with it and spat a large chunk of spunk out of his mouth.

That asshole! I got some of the jizz on my freaking right cheek!

"Sorry..." He mumbled.

I was mortified, feeling the cum dripping from my cheek to my neck. I felt paralyzed, it was too much to process.

The Coach was not happy with Steven.

For the first time, he really seemed to lose his nerves.

"STEVEN ACLOVE! LICK IT OFF, BOY! WE DO NOT WASTE HEALTHY SPERM IN THIS CLASSROOM! DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

The poor guy, shaking, attempted to pick up the cum from the table with his fingers but the Coach grabbed his hair and pulled him towards... my own face!

I could not move, I was numb, feeling both of their breaths so close to me.

"I SAID. LICK." The Coach yelled, inches from my ears.

He did.

Steven's warm and wet tongue licked my skin.

I wanted to scream but something inside of me was already broken. I felt his cum-coated tongue going from my cheek to my neck, collecting all the droplets of sperm which had landed on me.

Afterwards, the Coach forced Steven to eat the sperm off the floor. He wanted to teach us all a lesson. Wasting cum would not be tolerated in this New Age.

I pushed back my tears. I did not want to break down in front of my classmates.

I guessed this incident was even worse for Steven than it was for me.

"I had warned you guys, no spitting, no wasting! From now on, this Cure is now the most precious thing in our lives."

One droplet had fallen on my wrist.

Nobody had noticed. I brushed it on my jeans.

I looked at Simon.

He looked genuinely sorry for me. We were in this together at least.

"See, guys. That was not that difficult! Imagine how bad it could have been, some treatments involve chemo at the hospital, surgeries, side effects! You could have it so bad but no, you are only requested to drink this organic Cure every day and in four to eight months, you'll be healed!" The Doctor spoke, enthusiastically.

He forgot to mention that we also had to stop jerking off or having sex altogether during this time.

Coach Jordan was still near me.

As the doctor was listing the numerous proteins contained in the sperm, Coach Jordan whispered in my hear:

"Hey, Zander. I thought you should know, you hit the jackpot. The sample you drank, that was mine, fresh from this morning."

I could not believe he had just said that. I was speechless. The Coach moved over with a smile. He was definitely a pervert!

Simon murmured:

"Dude, this morning, I thought he was looking at me when he masturbated but you were right below me in the bleachers... I think the Coach was creeping on you."

I thought that he was teasing me but as I was about to snap back, I noticed that Simon looked grave.

"Yeah... That's what I thought... The asshole made me drink his sperm on purpose! I want to throw up now."

"Don't. We did the toughest part, puking now would mean wasting all of our efforts."

At that point, we both promised that we would help each other's out and held on to the fact it would "only" last for six months, top. What are six months in a lifetime? Rather this than being dead, right?

The class continued until very late and became quite boring. We were seeing so much balls and ejaculating dicks on various "educational" videos that I became desensitised to it.

The pornstar from the film broadcasted earlier in the gym had apparently taken part in a full series. Aside from the masturbation videos, he was the main face (and cock) of the training session.

In a video, he was explaining why the cum had to be drunk "pure", without any additive or other ingredients.

In another, he was showing us how it could be beneficial to play with the jizz in our mouth and take our time before swallowing to make sure to gain all nutriments from it. Do not ask me why this guy had to be naked to show us how to properly gargle the spunk against our palate, but he was.

And by the way, even flaccid, his dick looked humongous.

Before releasing us, the staff asked if we had any questions.

I actually had one.

"What's the last rule? You said that there were three rules to follow when we started."

"Oh yes, thank you Mister Zander!" The doctor replied. "How could I forget? Rule #1: Do not cum. Rule #2: Drink at least one ounce of cum a day. Rule #3 is even simpler: the more sperm you ingest, the better!"

"We should have figured..." Simon blurted out.

"The single ounce of cum a day is a minimum to see actual effects but the more cum you can absorb within your body, the more efficient the treatment will be. It is said that taking three ounces a day eliminate completely the risk of getting sick and eight to twelve ounces a day allow to be totally cured in less than a couple of months. We are still working on the statistics but one thing has been made clear: the more sperm was ingested by the patient, the quicker he was recovering."

"A true miracle product! You simply can never get enough!" Coach Jordan concluded with the biggest smile on his face.

I had barely accepted that I had to drink one ounce of cum every day that they were already mentioning twelve ounces!

This was just absurd. It was like drinking a can of coke full of sperm! Producing it would require at least fifty, maybe a hundred guys!

Even after a whole day of being educated on the subject, it turned out that I was still very naïve. The Doctor did not refer to "twelve ounces" by mistake. They were only getting us accustomed to the idea... But I would come to understand this only a while later.

I came back home super tired. Simon walked back with me but we barely talked.

The three damn rules of the treatment protocol were stuck in my brain.

First, I shall never cum. My semen must remain in my balls at all time. I had insufficient level of testosterones; I shall not waste the few amounts I had left in me.

Second, I shall drink at least an ounce of cum per day. This meant going to the Cure Municipal Centre every morning to get my "medicine".

Third, the more cum I would ingest, the better off I would be.

This was more of a general advice, "whenever you get the chance, absorb more cum, you will heal faster". At least, that was what they said. I wish I was more like Gregory Marshall; he was so eager to swallow more spunk.

Our housemates were all waiting on Simon and I as they wanted to know all the details of our humiliation. They were joyful, excited even.

They were Alphas, they were healthy.

I let Simon explained to them what had been going on and I immediately went to my room. I could not bear listening to Karter going on and on about how amazing his sperm was, and how unsurprising it was that I had found myself in the Beta category.

Gino joined me in my room a few minutes later.

"You're okay, mate?"

"I'm fine..." I lied.

"That was rough. The way they sorted people out like that this morning."

"Yeah..."

He sat down next to me in my bed. He was shirtless as usual. Gino was quite hairy which made him look a little older than the rest of us even though he was a sophomore, just like me.

"Don't worry, dude. This only means that you have the defect but nobody is going to die from this shit ever again. Fuck. I wished my brother had gotten the opportunity to be tested and cured!"

"I'm sorry, Gino..."

"Don't be. Just... Just do everything to beat that thing, right?"

I nodded yes.

I did intend to follow the Protocol, no matter how gross the prospect of drinking cum everyday was.

"What did they tell you guys?" I asked Gino.

"Not much. They said that, each day, we all have an appointment at the Cure Municipal Centre to... well... for the Alphas to provide the samples, and for the Betas to... drink it. It's mandatory before class. For everyone. Every man below the age of 50 must participate unless he is actively attempting to procreate."

12