The Cure Ch. 04

Story Info
Gail adds a twist to our life - twice.
6.9k words
4.79
5.6k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

The Cure - Ch. 04

by Ghostwalker

When I got out of bed the next morning the sun was barely breaking over the horizon yet I felt more alive than I had in months. The spot next to me was empty so I quickly slipped on my shorts and went searching.

I found Gail sitting on the patio, sipping some coffee and watching the ocean waves roll in. She was dressed in a sheer, white robe that did nothing to conceal her 36D-27-30 frame once you got close enough.

"Good Morning!"

"Morning, sweetie. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock."

"How about you?"

"It was probably the best night's sleep I've had in years."

"Glad to hear that. I was just about to go for a jog and then I have to report back to base this morning."

"Already?"

"Yeah. I should have another pass next weekend. How about if we get together again then?"

"You're sure you can't stay?"

"The military doesn't really like it when you go AWOL. Besides, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

"And a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do," she replied so softly I barely heard it.

Half-hour later, I was in the shower and fifteen minutes after that I was on the bus heading back to base. Gail hadn't been anywhere in sight when I left and her car was gone so I figured she was probably upset with me. I made it back to base just before morning roll call. My friend, Gavin, was waiting for me.

"Wow. You're cutting it close."

"Tell me about it," I replied as I slipped into my BDU's.

"So what happened to you?"

"What'd ya mean?"

"You disappeared."

"No, I didn't. You did."

"Don't give me that crap! The last time I saw you, you were sittin' down by the beach drinking a beer. A little while later, Jen had a fight with some woman down where you'd been sittin' and the whole party broke up."

"I know. I was there. Jen had a fight with her mom and then everybody just seemed to evaporate."

"So where'd you land up spending the last couple of nights? Over at the 'Y'?"

"A gentleman never tells."

"So you finally hooked up with someone?"

"I ain't sayin' a word. How about you and Jen? Did you two do 'the nasty' that night?"

"I wish! She was so pissed off about whatever her and her mom fought about that she canceled the rest of her time here and got a plane ticket back home."

"That sucks."

"Don't it though," he replied just as the trumpet sounded for morning formation.

The rest of the day went according to military routine and before I knew it I was done for the day. "Back to the same old, same old," I thought to myself just as my squad leader entered the barracks.

"G! The skipper wants to see you in his office right away."

"Oh fuck! What did I do now?" I muttered as I headed for HQ.

When I arrived, the commander's door was open and he called out, "Come in here, G."

I entered his office and saluted.

"At ease."

"Thanks, skipper. What's up?"

He didn't say a thing about the lack of the usual 'spit and polish' protocol. We were a very small unit and pretty much knew everything there was to know about each other so the skipper let it slide as long as it didn't affect our performance. He looked down at his desk and then up at me. "I got an interesting phone call this morning from a woman named Gail. She says you're a close friend of her family."

GULP!!

"She seems like a pretty nice lady. She also said that she's only gonna be on the island for a little while longer and was hoping you'd be available to show her around. I was wondering if you knew anything about this?"

"Nope, no idea."

"Hmmm," he mused as he looked down at his desk again. "I'll tell you what. You're overdue for some leave time so how would you like a week off? Think that would be enough time?"

"I'm sure it will, sir. Thank you, sir," I replied as I snapped a salute.

"Dismissed," he said, though I barely heard him as I spun on my heels and almost ran out the door.

"She said she'd be waiting at the front gate at 1800."

"YES, SIR," I called out over my shoulder as I ran towards my barracks.

What I didn't see was him standing and watching me out his window, before softly saying, "Make the service proud, young man."

I quickly jammed everything I thought I might need into my duffle bag and was just walking out the gate when Gail pulled up in a silver convertible.

"Hey, sweetie."

"Hey, yourself," I replied as I threw my bag in the back seat and climbed in next to her. "Pretty sneaky move getting me off the base like that."

"Yeah, I guess it was. Though to honest, I don't think your commander believed a single word I said."

I laughed. "Yeah, the skipper is pretty cool like that. I mean, he makes sure we're all ready in case the shit ever hits the fan but he's not a 'hard-core, by-the-book' kinda guy. Maybe that's why we'll always go the extra mile for him."

She simply shook her head as she continued to head back to her beach house.

"So what'd you do today?"

"I... mmmmm... I drove over to Malia's shop."

"Malia?"

"Yeah," she blushed. "She's the woman that owns the shop we were at the other day."

"Ahhhhh... and... did you two..."

"No, though I was tempted. Unfortunately, she was pretty busy so I just picked up a few things."

"Like what?"

"Like this," she replied as she pulled up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties but was wearing something that looked like a butterfly and was held in place with elastic straps.

"Okay. What's that?"

"A toy... for you, or rather us, to play with," she finished as she handed me a small control.

"The button on the side turns it on and the dial on the front controls the speed and intensity."

"Okay. Like this?"

"YIKES!!!" she yelled as her knuckles turned white where she was gripping the steering wheel. "Give a girl some warning when you're gonna have it on the highest setting right away."

"Sorry. I didn't know. But why don't you pull over. I got a better idea"

She slid the car onto the side of road and waited.

"Change places."

"Ohhhhh, I like this idea."

We quickly switched and she leaned back in the seat as we pulled back out into traffic.

"Now what?" she purred.

"Oh, I dunno. Maybe this," I said as I turned the toy back on, this time at the lowest position.

"Mmmmmm... that's kinda relaxing. It's like when you first start to play with me, soft and gentle."

"How about this?"

She took in a deep breath before replying. "Wow. That's a little more intense. It's starting to vibrate a little more and it's working its way between my pussy lips."

"Didn't you try it first?"

"No, I wanted to wait for you."

"And what would have happened if you hadn't convinced my skipper to give me some time off?"

"It would have been a long, stressful wait."

"Maybe, I should turn it off, then."

"Don't you dare," she laughed as she slapped my shoulder. "I'm just getting used to it."

"Well, we wouldn't want that," I snickered as I turned the dial up for the third time in less than 10 minutes.

"Oh, boy," she gasped. "THAT is a lot more intense. Its resting right on my clit. Ohhhhhh..." she muttered as she leaned her head against the back of her seat while her hand went between her legs.

"How many speeds are there?"

"I think there's five."

"Hmmmmm, two more to go."

She turned in the seat and stared at me. "You wouldn't dare! I can barely control myself right now."

"Really?" I grinned as I reached for the control. She tried to block me but only half-heartedly. Then I turned the dial up one more notch.

"OHHHHHHH. Fuck!!" she yelped as she buried her hand in her lap. Almost instantly a light sheen of sweat covered her forehead and she started squirming in her seat. "Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod. So fucking good. I can feel my nipples getting hard. Ohhhhhh, they're so sensitive I can feel them brushing against my blouse."

"So you're not wearing a bra either?"

"No," she exhaled. "I've got something else to show you later."

"Show me now," I said, almost as a dare.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because..." she whined.

I reached for the control again.

Her eyes flew open wider than I'd ever seen them, whether from fear or excitement I wasn't sure. Then she twisted farther in her seat and looked behind us to make sure no one was close enough to see whatever she was going to show me. Her hands crossed over her chest and then she lifted her blouse. There, dangling between her breasts was a delicate gold chain but what caught my attention were the loops on either end of the chain, they encircled her nipples. "You like?"

"I dunno. I've never seen jewelry like that. Do you like it?"

"God, yes. The loops keep my nipples hard almost all the time and if I feel like being really 'naughty' I can just pull on the chain or add a small weight to it. It feels like there's a battery connected directly from my tits to my pussy."

"Wow. Aren't you getting to be a bad little girl with all that nasty talk."

She laughed as she let her blouse settle back into place. "I guess I'm just peeling away a lot of the old inhibitions and guilt-trips that I had laid on me over the years."

"Ahhhhhhh."

We drove a little farther down the road before I looked over at her. Her eyes were closed and she had tilted the seat back slightly. One hand was buried in her lap while she'd slid her other hand between the buttons on her blouse and was obviously playing with her chain. I slowly slid my hand across the seat and turned the dial up to level 5.

Her eyes flew open and she jerked up in her seat grabbing at her lap with both hands as if she'd been kicked. "Pull over! Ohmigod. Pull over, right there. Turn onto that street."

"What's wrong?"

"Just pull over! I gotta... I gotta pee."

"Okay," I replied as I turned onto an old dirt road.

"Pull up there," she pointed. "Right there."

The moment I stopped the car, she released her seat-belt and sat upright. And in an instant, her skirt was pulled up as she yanked the toy to the side. But instead of getting out to pee she plunged two fingers deep into her pussy. "ARRRHHHHHHHH. GONNA CUMMMMMM," she wailed as her juice sprayed from her pussy covering her hand and dripping down between her legs to form pools on the floor and in her skirt. After a few moments, she seemed to calm down only to grab the still-vibrating toy and jam it between her legs, sending herself off into orgasmic bliss once again. Her body was jerking off the seat and her head was tilted backwards so she was looking up at the sky, her mouth open in a silent scream. Moments ticked by until, with a final shudder, she collapsed. The toy dropped from her limp hand onto the floor.

I picked it up and turned it off and just sat there watching her. Her breathing was irregular and she was mumbling incoherently. The veins in her neck were pulsing so hard I could see them pump with each heartbeat. Ever so slowly, she returned to normal though she kept her eyes closed. "Don't you EVER do that to me again," she wheezed.

"Okay."

"... at least not in the car," she finished as she sat up and opened her eyes. They were ablaze unlike anything I'd ever seen before. Lust, Desire, Passion, Satisfaction, and more seemed to be spilling from them. "Take me to the beach house," she said softly.

It seemed like the drive only took a few moments, and when we got there I had to help her from the car and into the house.

"Can I have a few minutes to... ahhhhh, get myself together?"

"Sure. You sure you don't need any help?"

"Right now, darlin', I'll be real honest. It's best if you don't come upstairs right now. My brain is screaming it wants you to fuck me but my body is saying it just can't."

I laughed, gently. "Okay. I'll just wait down here. Did you want me to do anything?" I called after her.

"Yeah. Can you make some lemonade? I need something to drink."

When I looked in the frig all there was were two lemons and a bottle of concentrated lemon juice. So, I combined the two and then added sugar and water to make something that vaguely resembled lemonade ready when she came back down stairs. She was dressed in a loose-fitting peasant blouse and loose jeans.

"Sorry, baby."

"For what?"

"When I picked you up I had this big plan about what I wanted us to do tonight and now..." She swept her hands across herself, "I land up dressed like this."

"So?"

"I wanted to be all elegant and sexy for you."

"You look beautiful," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her.

"You are such a gentleman."

"Shhhhhhhh. Don't let any of my buddies hear that. It would destroy my reputation. They all think I'm still a nerd."

"I know better," she said as she stepped back and looked up into my eyes.

"Wanna sit outside for awhile?"

"Sure."

I grabbed the glasses of lemonade and followed close behind. She sat down and I gave her a glass.

She took a sip. "Not bad considering I didn't know if we have anything to make lemonade with after I called down to you."

"Ahhh, just a little of this and a little of that."

For the next hour we sat there talking about just about everything. There was no topic that was out-of-bounds. We talked about her childhood, her parents, and her time in college. We lightly went back over how she'd met her ex-husband and how they'd had a whirl-wind romance that landed up with them getting married and her becoming Jen's step-mother. When we got to talking about her divorce, things got strained and we jumped forward to how she'd landed up on the island and what she wanted to do with her future, including the growing 'grocery list'.

"How about you?"

And so we went through the same things, this time with me as the target. Instead of a marriage we talked about my multiple failed attempts at getting a girlfriend, how I joined the military, and ultimately, how I'd landed up on the island.

"And do you plan on staying in the military permanently?"

"I'm not sure. For a single guy it's great but for a married couple I've heard it can be pretty rough. You know, getting moved all over the world, the possibility of being separated for long periods of time, and the pays not all that great. I mean, there's no way I could ever afford a place like this," I finished as I waved my hand around the beach.

"Well, that's one thing I DON'T have to worry about. My ex may have turned out to be a lying, cheating SOB but he definitely knew how to make money. I hope this doesn't scare you away but I've got over an 8-figure bank account set aside to take care of me for the rest of my life... and somebody else if I ever find anyone I'm interested in."

With that, we finished our drinks and went back inside. We made a light dinner of several cheeses, a loaf of bread, and a bottle of wine. Afterwards, we stretched out on the couch and watched some sitcoms. When they were over, it seemed the most natural thing in the world when we took each other's hand and headed up to the bedroom.

In the dim light provided by the moon, we silently helped each other undress, our hands wandering across each other's bodies. We weren't in it for the sex. Tonight was all about a closeness unlike anything I'd experienced before. Then we slipped into bed and drew the sheets up to our chins, giggling like a couple of kids.

"I know one other thing you did today," I said.

"What?"

"You changed the sheets. No sand," I said as I reached over and started tickling her.

She squealed like a youngster as she grabbed a pillow and before we knew it pillows were flying everywhere. It was only after we ran out of 'ammunition' that was settled back onto the bed cuddling in each other's arms.

"I really enjoy this," she whispered. "It's too bad you're not a little older."

"Or that you were a little younger," I replied without even thinking about what I was saying. It just seemed the most honest answer.

The room fell silent after that with the exception of the continuous surf and chirping insects outside.

When I woke up the next morning, she was still lying next to me. Her hair was surrounding her face like a halo, the sheet still pulled up to her chin, and one leg was sticking out. I silently slipped from the bed and gently covered her leg. Then, I dressed in my jogging shorts and tee-shirt and was out for my morning run before the sun even broke over the horizon. I'd always seemed to be able to think clearer when I was running.

"What the fuck are you doing? Yeah, she's a fantastic, beautiful woman but she's 7 years older than you. She's been married, divorced, has a step-daughter that's closer to your age than she is, and from the sound of it, she has enough money to last her a lifetime. What the fuck have you got to offer her? Can you imagine her a military wife? Forget it. Enjoy the time you have together and then let it go." I'd thought, and almost convinced myself that I'd made a decision until I walked into the beach house.

She was standing in the kitchen, with her back to me, wearing a loose top, a pair of 'Daisy Dukes', and sandals. The sun was shimmering off her sun-streaked blonde hair. Her skin was a light-honey from all the time she'd been spending in the sun since her divorce, and in the past several days I'd come to know every inch of that beautiful body she had hidden under her clothes. Just the thought made certain parts of my body tremble.

"Hey."

"Hi. Did you enjoy your run?"

"Yeah. Gotta keep in shape. Besides it gives me a chance to clear my mind and think."

"About anything special?"

"I dunno. I'm still trying to figure some things out."

"Okay. I got breakfast ready if you're hungry."

"Famished."

Eggs, bacon, toast, jelly, and juice were soon spread out on the table. A pot of coffee was perking for afterwards.

"So what'd ya wanna do today?"

"I dunno. I hadn't really planned for anything until next weekend. I guess we could head for one of the local luaus, go swimming, and then catch dinner and a movie later on. Or we could just stay here and relax for the day."

"Hmmmmmm. I like most of those ideas but with one little twist."

"What's that?"

"We can go to a luau and then fuck. Then go to a movie or dinner later on and fuck some more," she began to giggle. "Or we could go for a swim and fuck in our favorite grove of trees again. Of course, the other option is to just sit around the house naked and fuck whenever we feel like it."

I laughed, "Seems like you have a one-track mind."

"Are you complaining?"

"No way!"

"Well then...?"

Within minutes, we were heading out the door. I was dressed in a bright, flowery shirt, and a pair of Dockers with tennis shoes while she wore an orange muumuu and sandals. We spent the greater portion of the day walking along the beach and going into various local gift shops looking for presents and souvenirs for her family members back home. So much for her 'with a twist'. And afterwards, we found a small luau funded by a local veteran's group. The atmosphere was fantastic, the music superb, and the food... well, let's just say I ate more than my share. Instead of heading straight back to the beach house afterwards we took a leisurely drive along the ocean front to enjoy the evening. We held hands almost the whole time.

When we did get back to the beach house, we unloaded all the stuff into a front closet and then plopped into a couple of overstuffed chairs.

"Sorry about that, sweetie."

"What?"

"I talked about all kinds of nooky-nooky and then Poof."

"No problem. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes. How about you?"

"Every minute I get to spend with you is enjoyable."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she laughed.

"You want something to drink?" I asked as I headed for the kitchen.

"I don't think so. I'm gonna go upstairs and get changed."

"Okay. I'll see you in a little bit." I made myself some ice tea and went outside to watch the sun slowly set. It wasn't until I'd finished my tea and the sun had completely gone down under the horizon that I realized Gail still hadn't come back downstairs. "Hey, you okay up there?" I called out when I entered the house.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers
12