The Cure Ch. 11

Story Info
Daniel takes new measures to prevent himself from cumming.
5.3k words
4.85
6k
16

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 11: Doctor's orders

I was dreading my meeting with Doctor Williams, but what choice did I have? I could not allow myself another wet accident.

The guys had been very generous with their seeds but it was my responsibility not to cum.

President Harrison and the Authorities were very clear on the fact that it was up to the Betas to ensure they would not waste their own juice. The Alphas were sacrificing enough by donating their fresh loads each morning.

So yes, I had ordered the chastity cage and Doctor Williams was the one designated to give it to me... and to put it on.

"Zander, Daniel?" He asked, extending his head through the doorframe of his office.

"Yes."

I stood up, feeling like a nervous wreck. The past few weeks had been quite overwhelming to say the least.

Doctor Williams was trying to give a reassuring smile inviting me in, but he had always crept me out.

"How did your visit at the CuM Centre go this morning?"

"Very good, doctor."

"You're adjusting well to the new Protocol?"

"Yes, Sir. I want the defect within me to get fixed, I'm doing everything that I can."

Trust me, in this day and age, it was never a good idea not to take the Protocol and the Cure seriously, especially if front of members of the medical staff.

"Of course. You did get your seven loads this morning, then? Straight into your mouth?"

"Some of the fappers fed me directly while other ejaculated in the cup. But I always swallow everything right away!"

Doctor Williams nodded to show his approval.

"I have personally asked our leaders to make cumming straight into the Beta's throat mandatory in light of the latest clinical trials. We all know this is the best way to heal. Unfortunately, the Government is still a little shy about asking Alphas to go the extra mile."

I had not realized the Government was being shy about anything but I guess he was right; they were careful not to ask too much from the Alphas.

"Does it really make a difference? If we drink it from a cup right away or straight in your mouth?"

"Oh yes, the five seconds' rule is key, and in reality, if one wanted to truly benefit from all the proteins contained in healthy semen, this should become the zero second rule, straight into the Beta individual's system."

I thought about the new method Franck had taught me and I was grateful.

Unless the feeder was truly reluctant, I would always have the tip of the Alpha's cock in my mouth when he would cum from this point on.

"Most of the jizz I swallow is released directly in my mouth, Sir."

"Good. Have you been following all the Health Department's recommendations otherwise? I understood you had a little accident a couple nights ago and this is why you have requested this meeting?"

"I did..."

I looked at the floor, ashamed.

"What happened?"

"I ejaculated during my sleep. I swear this was unintentional and I did not take any satisfaction doing it. When I... When I had my accident, my friends helped me out and fed me a bunch of loads so I could compensate immediately. I do search for cum anywhere that I can now. I know that the more I swallow, the better, Sir."

Doctor Williams smiled largely.

"You have made so much progress since the last time we spoke. In less than four short weeks, it is quite astonishing how you all Betas have gone along with the treatment despite your initial concerns. Some of your kind even report that they have come to enjoy the taste of semen."

He marked a pause and looked very intensely into my eyes.

"I heard about the Spunk Obsession Syndrome."

"Would you say that this is your case?"

I swallowed my saliva.

I opted to tell the truth; you should never lie to your doctor. Right?

"I guess it's not that bad... The taste of jizz, I mean. I've gotten used to it."

Ok, that was only a half-truth, I did not say that I had come to actually enjoy eating spunk and even blowing my best friend's cock.

I had sucked Gino's juicy cock a couple more times since I had tasted his dick for the first time after my "accident". Nobody knew about it at home.

Gino had been the one proposing "not to waste his loads" in the following days, or rather nights, in the intimacy of our bedroom.

Quite naturally, I was swallowing his cock to help him nut quicker and produce thicker loads.

Getting blown was more enjoyable for him and I could not pretend that I minded. Not to say that I was actually enjoying it...

The previous night, I had deepthroated Gino's cock for a good ten minutes before he eventually nutted. For most of the blowjob, I had my nose buried against his stinky hairy balls (damn, that crazy smell!) and Gino was pushing my head down against his throbbing shaft.

That was quite rough but what can I say? Even before the whole Disease and Protocol, we were a generation whose minds were fucked-up by porn.

"Do it like that, like the sluts in the porn movies! That will get me to nut buckets, I swear, mate."

It seemed to do the trick since Gino emptied huge and creamy volleys of cum in my mouth right at the moment when I tried to stick my tongue out and lick his balls, while his dick was still lodged deep inside of me.

I almost died choking on his piece of meat but sometimes, you have to suffer to get the full effect of a medicine!

I thought it would make things awkward between us but it turned out that given the current state of the World, sucking your roommate's dick was not such a big deal.

We were discreet about it and the guys were already teasing us with gay jokes even before that, so at least, now, the banters were somehow based on a reality.

Besides, it is not like Franck did not request his first full-on blowjob earlier the same night... I did my best but his dick was larger and bigger than Gino's.

It was a struggle but I swallowed the crazy amount of milk coming out of Franck's massive balls without complaining. It tasted sweet.

Franck could cum many times a day (or night) and always produce impressive loads, but I was not sure that Gino still had a lot of semen to offer his Beta male when he went to the CuM Centre the next morning, after emptying himself inside my throat a few hours before.

The Authorities were starting to get suspicious that Alpha guys were using their juice elsewhere, coming to the Centre with empty balls... We had to be careful.

"You know that if you want to swallow even more male juice, infrastructures and facilities do exist. Have you heard about the CUM Factory?" Doctor Williams asked me.

"I have. My friend Simon Brown has left for the Factory a couple weeks ago, but I don't have the means to go there, or to even order jizz online..."

"Hmmm... That's sad, the ways capitalism works sometimes... But I understand you manage to fetch some cum on your own anyway."

I nodded yes.

Maybe I did not have to mention my nightly activities, Doctor William had already figured it out.

"Good boy." He added.

A month ago, this type of remarks would have likely made me jump from my seat but I was way passed that time now.

To tell you the truth, I was proud of the quantity of nutritious cum I was absorbing thanks to the solidarity of the rowing team. As Coach Jordan would say, we were a true example of team spirit and fraternity.

"Do you know when we'll get our first testing to assess of the results from the Protocol? I thought it was supposed to be about one month in?" I asked.

"Yes. Many Betas are eager to get their first results but I doubt many of them will be happy with them..."

"Really?"

I was bummed.

"Now that the Protocol is evolving, some Betas should get rid of the defect but still, five to six weeks is a very short time to get any result. Way fewer young men get sick and this is a victory in itself however, as for the disappearance of the defect, a long way remains ahead of us."

"I assumed..."

"The State will not be able to re-test everyone at the same time, so I guess you will get your testing date by mail. Two weeks from now maybe... The good news is that it gives you the opportunity to try to ingest as much cum as possible in the meantime."

"I'll do everything. I really want to get rid of that thing."

Doctor Williams stood up and patted my shoulders in a fatherly manner.

"I bet you do, boy. Now, should we move on to the real reason of your visit here?"

I had been carefully ignoring the tiny metal cage in the form of a cylinder resting on the desk. But I could no longer go back.

Doctor Williams picked it up.

"Get naked, boy."

"Here?"

"Where-else? Should we go to your bedroom instead?" He chuckled.

"No! No, sorry, I... I just was not sure how we would proceed."

"Zander, I don't have all day here. You've just gotten seven Alpha males to wipe their dicks out for you and cum in your throat, you can make a little effort and get naked without whining, right? Everybody has to play his part."

I remembered why I did not like doctor Williams.

But he was right. I had to go through this. Alphas were getting up and going to the CuM Centre each morning to feed me, whether they liked it or not.

That day, a dude had insulted me while cumming in his cup, saying this was "fag shit" and that the whole country was turning sissy because of "people like me". It hurt.

But he still accomplished his duty to the nation and his buttery sperm tasted damn delicious.

I stood up and pulled out my sweatshirt and then my tee-shirt. I do not know why this was necessary to put the chastity cage on but I followed the doc's orders to get stark naked.

I took my sneakers off, my socks, and my jeans. Finally, I was standing in the office in my boxer briefs, feeling very self-conscious.

Doctor Williams put his hands around my shoulders.

"Nice frame, you got here. Crazy how any types of males can turn out to be Betas." He looked down at my bulge. "One might think you would have been categorized as an Alpha type. Impressive athletic body."

"Thanks..." I mumbled.

Doctor Williams went further and felt my pecs with his left hand. His right hand was still holding the chastity cage.

"Full and meaty, strong young man."

He twisted my left nipple.

"Ouch!"

"Nice reflex. You seem in good health. I am not too surprised though; Coach Jordan always takes very good care of his boys."

The coach had once again nutted on my face the night before to "help me out", so I could only agree.

"He's always putting the team first." I spoke, trying to make the moment less awkward.

I had not realized I was going to get a full physical.

"That Disease really is a shame. A guy like you should not be swallowing cocks after cocks, you should be banging pussies instead."

Damn, could he make this more uncomfortable?

And who said I was swallowing "cocks after cocks", I was only following the official guidelines!

"Sir, can we... Can we get down to the cage?"

"You cannot wait, right? To stop this thing from losing control?" He grabbed my cock through my briefs.

It throbbed.

"Yes, doc..."

"What are we blabbering about, then? Get freaking naked, as I said!"

He took a small step back to leave me a little bit of space and I slid down my boxer briefs. Much to my dismay, I was sporting a strong semi.

I had not jizzed in a few days and having the doctor touched my nipples and grabbed my cock had not helped keeping my cool.

"I'm sorry, Sir. Because I cannot stroke myself, it is almost never flaccid." I admitted, apologetically.

"Don't you worry about that, boy. This is perfectly natural and this is why we are here, to tame that beast."

He knelt down to have his face at the level of my cock, but instead of placing the cage, he put it aside.

Doctor Williams grabbed my balls and started to slowly feel them.

"Sir?"

"I am only checking for lumps, standard procedure."

Again, I found it difficult to complain while I was myself in contact with so many balls sack every day for my treatment.

I had never thought about it, but as compromising and sometimes humiliating being a Beta was, the Alphas also had to expose themselves a lot, being expected to jerk off and cum for another Beta, - now in very close proximity -, every single day.

Whether he was actually checking for lumps or just toying with me, Doctor Williams' manipulations achieved to make me hard.

My dick was now aiming towards the ceiling, at full-mast, a droplet of precum even forming at the top. Shit.

"Well, no lump, that's the good news, but boy, we need to get rid of that erection."

"I'll try... I'll think of something..."

Doctor Williams grabbed my cock and gave it a quick jerk.

"At least, everything is working normally down there." He collected a drop of precum sliding from my cockhead.

I knew what was going to happen and I spontaneously stuck my tongue out. Unsurprisingly, the doctor rubbed his wet middle finger against my tongue so I could swallow my own juice.

No big deal.

At the same time, I started to think about my worried mother, the guys who had died from the freaking Disease in the past month, anything to get my blatantly hard cock to go down.

"Zander, I'm serious now, you have to get this down or I won't be able to put the device on."

"I'm sorry, doctor, I'm doing what I can."

He rolled his eyes.

I wanted to bury myself into the grounds. It was such an embarrassing moment to be hard.

But it was like being embarrassed and exposed had become a new kink of mine. I know it must sound weird but lately, I had started to associate humiliation with being aroused...

My dripping cock in the doctor's office was the ultimate proof of that.

"Ok, I have more patients to see, just stand in a corner. There. We will wait for your cock to deflate but I have to keep on working in the meantime."

Doctor Williams pointed to a corner of his office, near the door.

Unsure, I slowly walked to the spot.

"Maybe turn around, it will be more polite for the next patients."

"The next patients?"

"I told you; I have to keep working."

As I turned around to face the wall, the reality started to sink-in but I could not quite believe it. He was not going to receive anyone else in that office while I was there, stark naked, hard and dripping, standing in the corner of the room like a punished schoolboy?! He could not!

"Hill, Jason."

FUCK MY LIFE.

He was actually going to see someone! And Jason Freaking Hill of all people.

I turned my face towards the doctor.

"Sir, no! Not Jason!"

"What are you talking about? He's both your teammate and your roommate, right? It's not like he does not see you naked all the time. Don't be a prude. Or just get soft for God's sake and we'll be done with it!"

I was full-on blushing... But my dick was still throbbing! What the hell?!

"Hello, doc."

I got shivers down my spine when I heard Jason's voice.

He did not know that I was there. Not yet.

"Come on in, Jason."

"You wanted to see me for the yearly check-up, I... Wait... Who is this standing in the... Daniel?!"

Shit. Why did I have to always find myself in these types of positions?! And why the fuck did my freaking cock love this so badly?

I started leaking on the floor.

"Just ignore him, your teammate has a little issue with his dick and we need to get him soft, to... Well, you know... lock it up. He won't bother us, though."

Jason seemed as stunned as I was to find himself in this situation.

He did not push back though and from what I heard; he sat in front of the doctor.

As you have probably understood reading this story, medical secrecy was the least of the administration's concerns during that time and no one would have blinked an eye that I could hear the entire Jason's interview and exam.

"Actually, Mr. Hill, I did not want to see you for the usual check-up." Doctor Williams stated formally.

"What is it?"

I heard Doctor Williams sighing.

"I was made aware of some troubling news and before any action should be taken, I thought it would be more productive if we can have a one-on-one chat about this."

That seemed serious. Sufficiently serious to make me focus on something else than my raging erection and consequently, finally getting to a more flaccid state.

"Just tell me, doc, what's going on?"

"I think we both know what this is about, the new mandatory Protocol. Two Beta males have reached out to the staff complaining that you were reluctant to feed them your juice in the cubicles."

Oh damn, such behaviour was punishable by imprisonment under the latest law.

"I don't understand, I've always done what I have to do. I... I go to the CuM Centre each morning. You can ask Dan; we walk there together with the entire team!"

I could hear the panic in his voice.

Although I did not like Jason, and could definitely attest he was not showing any enthusiasm helping the Beta males around him, I did not want him to get into serious troubles.

"The fact that you go to the CuM Centre is not into question. To be clear, you would have already been arrested if you had not shown up without a proper excuse, so that is beyond the point."

"I don't understand..."

"The concern lies within your behaviour once you are there, especially since the implementation of the new Protocol and the five seconds' rule. One of the Betas in particular complained that you did not let him swallow your spunk withing the mandatory five seconds."

"Who said that? Marshall?"

"I was asked to protect his anonymity but whoever he is, his testimony is matching the words of another Beta male. Mr. Hill, this is serious, a full investigation could be launched."

"Fuck that! I mean... Really! This is crazy enough to have to cum in a cup, and now what? I could go to prison because I refused for a Beta to suck my cock! I'm sure it's Greg! But that dude is a faggot, he tried to blow me the whole time I was in the cubicle with him. I'm straight. Is that a crime? What was I supposed to do when he tried to suck my dick?!"

"Let him." Doctor William replied in a calm voice.

"Let him?!"

Wow. This was getting real, I was feeling very out of place, hearing this argument.

"Many men of your age are going to wars to help the Nation. Most of them, in fact. And you're here, all privileged, complaining that a poor Beta male, a classmate, is asking to ingest your cum the most efficient way..."

"But we were never told we had to put our dicks in their mouths!"

"Between us, Jason, from your testing and from what I've heard, it is not like you are producing such strong loads that the five seconds' rule would not matter. When one Alpha subject busts shitty mediocre milk, he should be even more willing to aim right in the throat!"

OUCH!

I was not too sure if I was shocked by how blunt Doctor Williams was, terrified for Jason, or somewhat happy to hear the coxswain getting put back in his place.

"What can I do? Getting blown is mandatory now?"

My teammate's voice had fully changed to something weak, shy, terrified even.

"It is not."

"Then what? I did not do anything wrong."

"Jason, with the very serious suspicions on you now, I believe you would better go the extra-mile to show that you are all the more willing to follow every instruction from the local and federal Authorities. I could vouch for you but I would not do it lightly, I will need evidence of your commitment."

12