The Cure Ch. 17

Story Info
Dan tries the Anal Insemination Cabins for the first time.
4.5k words
4.83
6.3k
19

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 17: The Anal Insemination Cabin

I woke up, very much aware of the two accessories I was now wearing 24/7.

The butt plug was obstructing my sore asshole, coating with Franck's sperm from the day before, and the chastity cage was preventing my aching dick from stirring-up into what should have been a strong morning wood.

I had not nutted in weeks.

I sighed. Being a Beta sucked sometimes.

Only a week to go before I would have the chance to remove the damn cage, jerk-off, and cum to get tested again, I thought, trying to remain optimistic.

With everything I had been doing to ingest as much jizz as possible, maybe I would be part of the happy few to get rid of the Disease after only six weeks of treatment.

One can only hope... Right?

Unfortunately, I could no longer count on my daily batch of extra-proteins from Gino. He had made his feelings pretty clear about that the previous night.

I had a hard time understanding his reaction. Was he expecting me to refuse the loads from the other Alphas? The whole point was to get me fixed, right? That was what mattered.

Besides, it was not like I had much of a say regarding my partner at the Anal Training Course!

Gino could have volunteered himself instead of letting Franck pound my ass if he had wanted to.

Honestly, the last month had been draining me a lot (ironic, I know, since I could no longer cum), and I was not in the mood to handle any ridiculous drama with my best friend.

I barely said hello to him. I ignored his outrageous morning wood as he was lying naked on top of the covers of his bed, - it was like he was showing his hairy Italian dick off on purpose -- and I went to take a shower.

That was one of the only moments where we were authorized to remove our butt-plug to clean our asshole.

We had been taught to give ourselves an enema during the Anal Training Course.

My poor hole was still stinging from the practice rounds but I knew that the big day was ahead, and I made sure to clean it real good, inside and out.

The last three days had merely been a preparation to that crucial moment in my journey for recovery.

During breakfast, everyone was showing signs of anxiety.

Aside from Franck, each of my Alpha Male housemates would likely be fucking a Beta male for the very first time that morning, and there was definitely tension in the air.

My teammates could joke about it all they wanted, things were taking an obscene turn, including for them.

That being said, we were not too sure if the new Protocol would apply to everyone immediately.

There were mentions about taking turns between oral ingestion, anal insemination, and skin penetration (meaning, a good old facial), so maybe some of us would not take any part in the fucking (at first).

I was not sure what I was hoping for.

At this point, I mainly wanted to get it over with.

Also, and although I could not admit it to Gino, it was not like I had not enjoyed Franck's hardcore pounding during the Anal Training Course... A part of me was wondering, or rather day-dreaming, about what it would feel like to be fucked by somebody else.

Was Franck very good? How did he compare to other hunks or more experienced married men? I could not cum with my cock anymore so anal orgasms were becoming my most realistic source of pleasure. Was a part of me really excited about the banging to come?

As we had been doing for the past month, my teammates and I walked together to the CuM Centre.

"Does your ass still hurt from yesterday?" Diego asked me.

I did not know if he actually cared or if he was just teasing me. He had a smirk on his face.

"I'm fine..." I muttered.

"I mean, it's gotta hurt a little, for sure. You've seen what I'm packing, guys... But our boy can take it! He's natural at it! Ain't that right, Dan?" Franck said, grinning to his ears.

I chose to ignore that comment while the other guys were giggling like idiots. Gino was not laughing with them though.

"He can take your cock but that does not mean his ass is ready for what's coming next! I can grant you that, Franck, you're fairly big for a white guy, but today will be the real test if Dan has to take some proper BBCs!" Darius chipped in.

"BBC?" Peter asked.

I already knew what BBC meant and I really wished Peter had not asked the question.

"Big Black Cocks!" Tyrone and Andre shouted in unison, laughing their ass off and grabbing their respective bulges.

Big D. went even further than them and pulled down his shorts to show off the (massive) goods.

"See, right there, a BBC ready to tear up a fat ass!"

That did not help calming my nerves...

"Look, guys, seems like there's a big line today!" Diego pointed out as we were getting closer to the Centre.

Indeed, as the smell of fresh cum was growing stronger in our nostrils, - areas surrounding the CuM Centres were known for their distinct odour of jizz -, we noticed a long line starting from the parking lot outside of the Centre.

Hundreds of guys were waiting, it was very much like that first day when we were all getting accustomed to the Protocol.

"What's going on?"

"Maybe the process is taking longer now, with all the ass-pounding..." Andre wisely pointed out.

"They should have anticipated that, some of us have things to do!" Jason grumbled.

As if he had anything important planned that day! What a jackass...

Gino was silent all throughout the walk. In fact, he had not said a word all morning. That was very annoying, I thought, could he just state his piece and move-on?

If anyone were to make a scene, it should have been me, I was the one about to get fucked in the ass... seven freaking times!

As we got closer, a staff member came to get us. The employee was a man in his mid-thirties, red-hair, a little bit chubby, he was there pretty much every day.

"Alphas? Betas?" He asked impatiently.

I moved aside.

"I'm the only Beta in this group..."

"Yeah, I recognize you. Come with me, Beta, the rest of you, get in line."

"How long do you think this is going to take?" Peter asked, looking towards the end of the line, nearly 250 feet away.

The staff member was not having it.

"What difference does it make, young man? This is mandatory anyway; you will wait as long as you need to. Do you want to piss-off the big guys carrying the guns?"

As always, a dozen of military men was overseeing the operation. Somehow, the sight of the riffles had a way to shut down every question or complaint about the Protocol.

I left my teammates and followed the red-hair guy inside the crowded Centre.

The place did look way more chaotic than usual and the staff seemed quite overwhelmed. It was also much noisier with people screaming (or moaning?) left and right.

Apparently, even the presence of the soldiers was not enough to maintain order that day.

I was getting increasingly worried and, as I was hurrying behind the staff member, I felt the butt plug moving-up in my hole. Was it the stress or the joyful anticipation?

The Centre was now split into two equally large areas.

On one side, - the furthest away from the entrance -, you had the brand-new Anal Insemination Cabins.

Basically, you could see about twenty asses and pair of legs hanging out of blue curtains which were falling on the Beta males' backs, hiding their upper bodies and faces, as they were fully bent over.

Right in the open, Alpha males were queuing in line, and then, fucking (sorry, inseminating), the Betas' assholes.

Balls were loudly fapping against the ass cracks, they were almost in synch.

I should have been prepared for anything at this point, but I was still shocked that there was no sort of intimacy.

Usually, the Authorities were trying to mind some of the Alpha males' concerns, but there, classmates, colleagues, and even members of the same families, were seeing each other bottom naked, hard and "anal inseminating" with absolutely no restriction.

But that was not it! The old cabins with the blue curtains where Alpha men were originally meant to jerk-off and then, asked to feed us directly, had completely disappeared.

Instead, a row of another twenty Betas were kneeling down, their mouths wide opened, in front of several lines of Alpha men, most of them wanking-off. Beta males were waiting for their turns until one Alpha was ready to nut, either on their faces or inside their throats.

Once again, this was all happening in the open! No cabins, no drapes, no anything. Just Beta guys on their knees and Alpha males standing up before them.

It was chaos because, basically, as soon as the Alphas were about to cum, they needed to empty themselves in the mouth, or on the face, of the closest Beta available.

Because of the poor organization, as I walked by, I saw three guys running towards a Beta male at the same time, and they all blew their loads onto him.

They were a lot of friendly fire involved among the Alphas, and people started to argue.

It was a real mess and the poor Beta had to wipe out the dirty floor and the thighs of the guys standing around him with his tongue to harvest the cum which had flown around.

"That's no fair! That faggot had already gotten six loads before! With these three, he has received nine!" The guy kneeling next to him complained.

I did not know what he was whining about because himself was drenched with cum, a thick white layer of goo was covering his forehead, one of his eyes, his nose and his left cheek.

Frankly, the spunk was dripping from all over his face and he was making bubbles of jizz in his mouth as he was talking.

I did not have much time to assess the situation as the red-hair staff member confirmed that I was assigned to the "Anal Section" that day, and I would therefore take place in the "Oral Section" only the next day.

I had to walk at a steady pace through the entire Centre to get to the other side where things proved not to be any less hectic.

Two married men -- for some reason, I was always very quick at spotting wedding rings on the Alpha Males' fingers -- were about to go to blows as they were fighting over a poor Beta male's ass.

"Go away, get this one instead!"

"I was here first!"

"Bullshit! You're just trying to steal this one cause you know he's fresh. But that's mine, so back off!"

There were two butts hanging in front of them.

One fat arse was displaying a very hairy and wrecked hole, dripping with spunk in a suspicious shade between beige and yellow, while the other one was a bubble butt with a perfectly shaven and smooth pink asshole, from which the butt-plug had just been removed.

A soldier ran up to the guys as the older of the two was ready to punch his fellow Alpha male in the face. Things calmed down immediately.

Nobody wants to die for a good ass... Alphas needed to do their part, period.

Even that dirty hairy Beta male's ass was entitled its seventh load of the Cure!

"You wait here in line until one booth becomes available. Clear? Someone will come get you." The staff member explained while checking something on his tablet.

"Ok... And once I'm being assigned to a booth, what do I..."

The worker was already gone. I was left there, confused.

I could sense that we were on the verge of the Protocol spinning out of control and it did not give me a lot of confidence for my first time experiencing the Anal Insemination Cabin.

"Crazy, right?"

I jumped.

Lucky me... Greg Marshall, all smiles, was right in front of me in the line!

"Yeah... That's crazy, indeed."

"I have never seen that much hard cocks in my life!" He told me with a genuine glee.

Gregory could certainly talk about that! He had organized an infamous "100 VS 1" bukkake at his place where he had hosted (and serviced) the biggest perverts in the State just a week before!

If even him was impressed by the new measures put in place of the Centre...

I looked around and I had to admit that he had a point.

Now that the Alpha men were no longer expected to do their business in the privacy of a cubicle, it was not just a few of them jerking-off their dicks in public in preparation.

The vast majority of Alphas had their pants down to their knees or ankles, - some were even completely naked except sometimes for a pair of sneakers -, and they were stroking their meats, waiting to be called in to take care of a Beta.

As I was told by my rowing teammates later in the day, such behaviour was actually fully expected from them. The most reluctant Alphas could quickly have a riffle pointing at their face (or at their junks).

If the lines in the "Oral Section" seemed to move at a quick pace, there were some traffic jams in the "Anal Section" where I was standing.

The fucking (sorry, the insemination) was taking way more time than the blowjobs (sorry, the oral ingestion).

Besides, while there could not be any double anal insemination (at least, not yet), there were tons of double, or even triple, facials going on, dividing the time of waiting by two in the Oral Section.

The Anal Insemination Cabins were also suffering from a major flaw which had not been anticipated during the Protocol, nor discussed in our Anal Training Course.

Despite the fact that most Alpha males were willing to fuck any anonymous bum coming their way, many of them were struggling with pounding an asshole which was already filled with their mates' jizz...

Awkward, right?

The Alphas did not really have any choice since this was very much required by law, but there was the practical issue that the hard-dicking was inevitably pulling some of the already deposited cum, out of the Beta male's ass.

The used juice was dripping on the floor or largely coating on the fucker's cock during and after the penetration.

And if there was one thing which was unanimously unacceptable, it was to waste fresh Alpha cum!

What an oversight that had been in the organization... Of course, after the sixth breeding, some previously inseminated spunk would fall out during the seventh!

"Guys, you need to retain the cum in! Don't push it out!" Staff members were howling.

"But... Hum.... Fuck... He... He's banging my hole... Hum... Fuck... I can't... I can't retain anything... Hum... Lord, he's tearing my ass open!"

I recognized Steven's voice. The man who was going hard at his ass, a huge beefy man in his forties, was destroying his hole, making the spunk flying out of his hole!

I thought the whole point of the anal insemination was to retain as much cum as possible in our anal cavities.

What a freaking mess this new Protocol was!

"We need to gag those bitches! I cannot hear a man screaming while I'm pounding a hole! Make him shut-up!" The Alpha fucker barked.

Again, this man really much seemed like a hypocrite. He did not seem too unsettled by Steven's manly moans since he emptied himself in his hole all the while he was whining about it.

A closeted homo, I thought.

"Did you shave your hole?" Greg asked me casually.

I had almost forgotten that he was there, too involved in Steven's sticky situation.

"No... I... I did not think about it. We did not have to, right?"

"Don't be surprised if some of these guys are mad when they are assigned to your booth, then."

"I did not make the law, man! I did not ask to get fucked by anyone." I snapped back.

"Sure, but we should help them out, you know that. Just the right and polite thing to do. I can help you with getting your hole real smooth if you want."

I gave him the middle finger.

Greg Marshall and his commitments to the sacred Government's guidelines, even when the Protocol was turning into such a shit show, was really getting to my nerves.

It was all the more difficult to hear him go on and on about "how lucky we were", when I was hearing Steven getting scolded for screaming too loud while his last "pounder" for the morning was giving him a very hardcore ride.

The dude, a Latino middle-aged man, fucked him for about thirty minutes before cumming! Did the maturation of the loads and leakage of the precum really need to be that long?!

When Steven got out of there, he looked like he had just been run over by a car.

His hair was drenched from the sweat, his face was all red, his wrists were badly hurt from the straps used to keep us still, his ass cheeks were purple from all the spankings, and his hole looked simply destroyed, unrecognizable from the day before.

"Seven inseminations, check." The supervisor stated in a numb tone.

"Thank you, Sir." Steven mumbled.

He knew better than to complain or to make any wave.

"Your plug, young man?" The supervisor asked him.

"Oh, yeah... It's... It's right here..."

"Boy, come here, help your friend out, we need to plug that hole!"

It took me a second to realize that the staff worker was talking to me. I walked towards them and Steven handed me his butt plug.

It was still dirty with sperm from the day before.

"Sorry that you have to do that, bro." The water-polo hunk told me apologetically.

He really seemed on the verge of fainting. The morning had been rough.

"That's fine... You'd do the same for me."

Remembering how hard we had gone on each other at the Anal Training Course, I added:

"I'll try to be gentle. Ok?"

Steven bent over one last time, I knelt down behind him, and I slid the butt plug in his wrecked gaping red hole.

Being this close, I could see how much cum there actually was in there. I could hardly believe it. As I was shoving the plug in, I was also pushing a white goo down my classmate's anal cavity. A flood!

"Aaaah..." He moaned softly.

"It's hard to get the plug in there, dude, your inside is so... filled."

"Just bury it in! Fuck!" Steven pressed me.

I did, I pushed hard on the butt-plug and it finally stuck with a small pop. Some spunk still overflew and dripped from the hole. So thick and white.

"What are you waiting for, Beta? Eat that!" The supervisor scolded me.

In the meantime, I was hearing Gregory getting fucked behind me. He had taken Steven's spot in the Anal Insemination Cabin. He was moaning like crazy. He seemed to like it.

"Shouldn't this cum belong to Steven?" I asked.

"Good Lord! The boy could not retain the juice in his unprepared ass, that's his problem. You have the opportunity to swallow more loads, stop wasting time! Five seconds' rule, idiot!"

Steven was still bending over and I started collecting the cum pouring from his overflowing hole with my fingers and my tongue. I ate it up.

If a couple months prior, someone had told me that I would be swallowing mixed loads from straight married men, coming out of the star of the water-polo team ravaged hole, in public, I would have never believed it...

But eh, look at me now!

With all that fucking, you bet that things at the Anal Insemination Cabins were moving slowly. Some of the guys were really taking their time, using the fact that they needed to let the cum already deposited by the former pounders dry, before adding their owns.

Bunch of bullshit, if you want my opinion.

Many of these guys were just happy to have a good hard fuck they could not get at home.

One man came in with his phone and air pods, he fucked Greg while watching a POV porn on his phone.

In his mind, he was fucking his favourite Pornstar.

"Yes, Crystal... Hmmm... You like taking my big cock in your ass, baby... Fuck, you're such a nasty filthy girl... I'm going to breed you, impregnate you... Fuck baby..."

12