The Cure Ch. 18

Story Info
Daniel gets hard-fucked by a dad, and then by his son.
4.1k words
4.82
7.2k
14

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 18: Family affairs

"That's sick, daddy... I want to follow the law but I really don't think I can go through with that. I can tell that this ain's a pussy... There's hair in his crack."

"Don't overthink it, son, just go in there and let's be done with it. I'll take the next turn."

"I swear, I can't... I don't know how you come in this place every single day..."

"You can and you will, my boy! Look, I'll just spread his hole for you, ok? Remember, this is just a medical procedure. No big deal."

The father grabbed my ass cheeks and exposed my already filthy ravaged hole to his son.

I wanted to scream or to run away but I knew that I needed the treatment. Also, my wrists and ankles were strapped in, I was literally stuck there.

"Daddy, there's cum in his ass already. A lot of it! That's gross."

I was dying inside.

"Cum is good for you, son, it's good for all of us."

"But I'm an Alpha, I've been tested yesterday. I don't need this disgusting jizz..."

I heard a slap but I was not the one being hit.

The father talked in a lower, but much firmer, voice.

"Now, you stop being a spoiled child and you listen to me, boy. People are watching! You see these soldiers with their big guns over there, you don't want to give them any reason to use them. So, you rub your wiener against that hairy crack, you grow hard, and you get in that damn pussy! There's no way in hell I will let these guys arrest you, and send you God knows where. Think about your mother's sake!"

The son did not say anything for a while.

Or maybe, I simply did not hear him.

There were a lot of moaning sounds surrounding us, having dozens of people banging at the same time can be noisy, especially when you have Gregory Marshall going through his most intense (and most vocal) anal orgasm yet.

"Good Loooooooord.... Yeeeees.... Fuck me... I'm cuuuuuummming... Yes... I'm cumming from my prostate!"

Ridiculous. Although, good for him, I suppose.

About a minute later, I felt a decent-sized cock pushing against my hole. The young man had listened to his father, he was going for it.

Two hands were spreading my ass cheeks, wide. They were probably his dad's. I bit into the cushion some more. I did not want to scream and be scolded by the staff.

"What are your two doing, there? It's one Alpha per ass!" Someone intervened.

"I'm just helping him out, it's his first time." The father explained to the staff worker.

"It's everyone's first time, man. The A.I. Cabins have been set up today."

"Sir, he is my only son... And you have to understand... It's... It's his actual first time, at the Center, but like... also, ever. He needs some guidance."

It took me a few seconds to process the information.

A virgin... I was getting fucked by a virgin boy!

For some reason, that fact got my ass twitching as it felt the young hard cock starting to invade it.

Was I enjoying this somehow?

Maybe I was the biggest pervert of them after all.

"Come on, boy, that's just a beautiful pussy, get in there, nice and hard."

I would forever be the first ass, or should I say pussy, that this dude had ever fucked. I should have seen this as an honour, right?

He did have a larger cock than the two men inseminating me before him, and once his initial hesitation had passed, the young man also proved to have a lot of stamina!

I guess that he had the passion and recklessness of the debutant.

It turned into quite the hard-dicking and I felt the pearls of sweat falling from my hair and forehead down to my blurry eyes. It stinged like hell!

If only I could use my hands to wipe it off... Not being able to move my arms or use my hands was the worst. Although I had agreed to this, the new method was fucked-up!

"That's right! Go for it, son! Now, back and forth! You need to rub all of your precum in this faggot's insides. Those are the official instructions"

"Yes... Ok... I'm doing that, dad... Hmmm... Getting in there..." The no-longer-virgin dude was getting into a steady rhythm.

"That's a big juicy ass you got there! You're lucky for your first time, I swear this one is practically a girl's bum, with the little clit trapped and locked-up between his legs..."

"Yes... Yes, daddy... I think... I think I'm gonna make it..."

"For sure, you will, son! Mature these loads, get that anal cavity real wet and slimy! Go deeper, my boy!"

"Yes..."

"Come on! You can thrust even harder! The fag has been trained, no need to hold yourself back!"

Damn, the dude was properly tearing me apart now! I was not expecting this and definitely, his dad could rest assured, he was not holding anything back!

"Yes... Fuck... It feels warm inside... And my cock is loving this hole...."

"That's what I'm talking about! Balls deep, son! Balls deep!"

"Hmmmmm..." I moaned.

Like a slut.

Losing his virginity in my welcoming asshole, the highschool senior could not hold it for much longer.

Without any warning, he started cumming in my ass. A shit ton of creamy loads! If that gives you any indication, we were almost reaching the level of jizz that I had felt when Franck had emptied himself in me during the Anal Training Course!

That was some crazy massive ejaculation.

"Yeeeeees... God.... Fuck.... Daddy, this is so good!"

"That's right, son! Fill that Beta's hole! See! Just like I said, very easy, you get in there, you rub it down good, and the juice starts flying off. Ain't it amazing creaming a tight hole? Doing your part for the Country?"

"Yes, daddy... I'm still cumming... I.... Fuck yeah..."

The juice was flooding my ass. I knew that I was going to have a hard time retaining it all in. I did my best.

"All in the interest of good old science and medicine!"

I was relieved this was over though, because, -- virgin or not -, that cock had certainly been a challenge to handle.

I took a deep breath.

Phew. I had made it!

But of course, I should have known better than to rejoice so soon...

As it turned out, the father was way bigger and way rougher than the son! He was next in line and he did not wait for his son's cum to dry in my anal cave to pound me hard, and senselessly.

I was shocked.

Suddenly, it felt like I had a prison guard's truncheon getting slammed into my hole. Raw. My eyes got teary and I had to yell out.

"Aaaaah... Fuck.... Haaaaaa.... That's too big!"

"Why is he howling like that?!"

The man spanked me. Hard.

"Please... Hmmm..." I begged.

I was seeing spots. At the same time, the anonymous fucker was ramming my prostate and I experienced what felt like electric waves of pleasure running through my entire body.

It is very hard to describe, I was right on the verge between unsufferable pain and incredible pleasure.

It really could go either way the following second.

"I'm doing this for you, faggy. So shut up or say something nice to your daddy, and take that massive dick!"

With that, he thrusted his hips even harder to go balls deep inside of me.

Like father, like son.

"Hmmm...."

"You should consider yourself happy that Joey's loads are resting in there, it provides some good lube for my big ass cock, otherwise, trust me, it would hurt even more."

I could not believe that he had just said that, but at the same time, how could I still be surprised by anything? The world had been going insane for a while now.

I had taken bigger cocks before so I knew I could handle that crazy prick banging me like a rag doll.

I was strong enough. I had to be, anyway.

Like the champ that I had learned to be, I took that big pounding without flinching. I bit into the cushion and I let this stranger rearranged my guts at his will.

I did not expect the fucking to last so long though.

My hole did get used to the hard baton ploughing me, - after a few minutes, I could even retain pleasure out of the banging, - but damn... After twenty minutes, I was out of breath, out of stamina, and out of myself!

How was he still going?! That man must have been an athlete of some kind, Coach Jordan's style.

I was losing any conception of time, pleasure, pain, reality... All my mind could grasp was my sore hole and that glorious Alpha cock destroying it.

At this point, I knew for sure that my ass was going to look just like Steven's: wrecked and gaping after the treatment.

Thinking that three more men were to go over me after this one, I genuinely did not know how I could make it. Especially if the pounding from this "daddy" was to last any longer...

One way or another, I needed to find a way to make him cum. Was not his son waiting for him on the side lines?

But what could I do? Normally, I would accelerate things by deepthroating that cock until I reach the pubes, and talk nasty.

Well... I could not suck his cock but I was certainly capable of talking dirty.

"Yes, daddy, pound my hole. Breed me hard!" I grunted.

"Damn it, I got a freaky one right here!"

The guy chuckled. He seemed a bit surprised by my sudden boldness.

He spanked me again.

"Yeah... I'm freaky, but only for you daddy... Please... Cum... Cum for me."

I started moving my own ass back and forth on his hard cock to be more proactive in the fucking. I knew that I could get him to crack. In some fucked-up way, it also made me more into it, like I was owning who I was.

"I was sure that my Alpha cock would break you into a good submissive little slut. That's what you are, right? A submissive bitch for your big daddy?"

"Yes... That's exactly what I am..."

"Just say it. Loud and clear."

"I am a bitch."

"Who's bitch?"

"Yours, daddy! I AM YOUR DIRTY LITTLE WHORE."

I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

He spanked me so hard this time that it echoed throughout the entire CuM Centre. The place was a bit quieter now, the oral section was all done with the Protocol for the day. Only a dozen of us were still getting fucked in the Anal Insemination Cabins.

But the stranger fucking me went even further. Suddenly, he grabbed my chastity cage.

"You're the worst kind of sluts. Eager of taking horse-cocks in your hole, but having a fake clit and a soiled pussy instead of a real juicy one!"

"Humm... Yes... I am the worst kind of sluts..."

Was I still playing a character to make him cum? Or was I for real?

Another spank.

And another.

And some more.

My ass was definitely a dark shade of purple.

I wondered if this man's son was still around, it did not seem like it.

"Fuck... You... Worthless... Little... Piggy... Whore!"

He was thrusting his hips between every word.

Daddy was holding my lower back firmly and pounding me harder than ever before. I had to stay focus on the goal. Receiving the Cure. No matter what.

"Breed me, daddy, I need your cum inside of... Hmmm... inside of my filthy pussy... I need your milk, get me pregnant..."

What the hell was I talking about? I had truly gone insane.

It finally worked though.

I felt him panting, and his dick throbbing and releasing a huge amount of thick gooey spunk in my torn-up ass.

Fuck! That one had been a doozy for sure... And there were three more left to go!

If you think that I got to take a small break before moving on to my fifth "pounder" of the day, clearly, you need to re-read the previous chapters. Beta Males did not have a break (or any consideration) in this new messed-up cum-obsessed world.

Ten seconds after "Rough Daddy" had pulled his deflating large cock out of my hole, I had another hard dicking to go through.

Thankfully, this one was smaller and the guy doing the penetration was way more clinical about the procedure. No spank, no slap, no hard-banging, or insults.

A weird, quiet, and boring fuck.

The only sounds we could hear were of his dick oozing and making its way in my already flooded hole, and his balls fapping against my butt.

The whole affair was done in less than five minutes.

Thinking about it, I wondered if I had not preferred the more hardcore version of the treatment. Getting inseminated like I was not even there, like we were not two human beings having a good fuck was even more awkward in a way.

Bring me back my rough daddy!

Still, if the last couple of Alpha Males could go a at me like this, I would be okay. My ass could survive.

In fact, I was in for another treat. For the first time that day, I did recognize the voices of the guys talking behind me. They were no strangers.

"That's his ass, for sure!"

"I mean, maybe. I don't know. It's hard to tell when it's gaping like that."

Tyrone and Andre Jackson were assessing if the bum spread out before them was really mine.

"Dan?" One of them asked.

I did not say anything.

I could not tell which would be worse, that they knew for sure that they were fucking their teammate, or that they could still believe they had fucked an anonymous ass.

"With all the close-ups we've got from the live-stream yesterday, I'm sure that's him. Come on, Dan, have they gagged you already or what? Talk to us!"

"I guess it is time for him to learn the power of the BBCs." Tyrone exclaimed.

His brother was a little more concerned.

"You're okay, Dan? You seem pretty roughed-up back there..."

Why pretend? They had caught me. And maybe, they could help me out.

"Yeah, it's been tough... Please, guys... I've been strapped on here for more than an hour... Just, do your thing, but please..." I had only one request. "Make it quick..."

"Easier said than done. I don't usually get off on hairy ass filled with cum. If you want me to nut quickly, I'll have to go hard on you. Is that okay?" Tyrone asked.

"I don't care... Just breed me!" I heard me say.

It almost sounded like I was begging him to fuck me.

In a way, I was.

"Wow." They mumbled.

All things considered, if I had to test some big black cocks for the first time, I would rather it be Tyrone and Andre's, than Darius' humongous slab of meat. Somehow, the twins were XXL but they seemed more manageable.

Still, this was about to be painful for sure!

My sixth sodomy of the day was performed by Andre, and my seventh by his twin brother, Tyrone. Both were equally rough and equally giggly about the "insemination" process.

They were laughing and snapping jokes at each other all the while they were tearing my already wrecked ass further.

At this point, my hole was overflowing with cum and their fat cocks really had to find a way through the river of jizz.

"Bro, there's so much spunk in that cave that my dick is turning white!" Tyrone bursted out laughing, probably showing his hard cock to his brother.

For their first time fucking another dude, I must say, they did not seem that startled.

Well, officially, they were not "fucking" anyone.

They were merely implementing a clinically tested, official, and supervised medical procedure.

Not gonna lie, it did hurt. I mean, nine inches of veiny girthy cock, served twice in a row, it was deemed to. But I held on as best as I could, -- not that I had much of a choice in the matter -, and I did not complain once about the super-size of their tools.

Good thing was, the brothers did not lose any time doing their business.

They even made it into a contest of rapidity. Everything was a competition for those guys, including banging my ass.

Andre took about five minutes to cum while fucking me, and his brother was even quicker, being done in about three minutes and a half.

They both released some consequent amount of spunk in my hole.

When I was finally freed from the straps around my wrists and ankles, it was only to drag me down on the floor so I could suck the deflating, but fully drenched with sperm, cocks of my teammates.

Given the layers of jizz smeared on their respective dicks, I could only imagine how much sperm was currently maturing in my hole.

I refrained myself from gagging.

"Damn, Dan, you're really doing the most!" Andre commented, barely able to look down at me as I was cleaning every inch of his dick and massive balls.

What was the President saying again?

Oh yes... God Bless Semen and God Bless America!

I was still on my knees, playing with cum between my teeth when a supervisor walked towards me.

"Seven inseminations, check."

"Yes... I had all seven..." I managed to reply.

"Very fine, Zander. Plug?"

Fuck. I had forgotten about that. Where was that damn thing?!

"Don't worry, Sir. I got this!" Tyrone told the staff-worker.

I naturally arched my back and I let my teammate plugging my hole so I would not waste any of the hard-obtained sperm coating my anal cavity.

Tyrone had no difficulty shoving the plug back in, my asshole was way more opened than before.

Finally, we were all done.

As you can imagine, after such an intense morning, I was no longer able to walk straight when I went to get my lunch in the main cafeteria of the campus. Worse, I could barely sit down during my English class afterwards.

My peers and I were easily spottable in the crowd of students.

Beta Males were either walking funny, or they had noticeable loads of cum drying all over their face, with the explicit interdiction (which had become law) to wipe it off.

As far I was concerned, I was inflicted (or should I say, blessed?) with both.

My ass was incredibly sore but I also had some loads of cum shining on my forehead. Both Tyrone and Andre had judged that my face was the best place to rub and clean their dirty dicks off, even before I blew them.

I looked and stank like the perfect cheap whore.

Realizing how bad in shape the Beta Males were, Doctor Williams and his team organized an emergency meeting at the end of the day with those who had experienced the Anal Insemination Cabins for the first time.

To be fair, some of my fellow Beta Males were fully freaking out and there had been many incidents reported inside and outside the CuM Centre.

The staff did scold us on not putting enough efforts in the training sessions, resulting in difficulties with properly taking the anal insemination and some Alpha males complaining.

However, and on the bright side, they provided us with a "miracle cream", a healing balm, to apply at night, once the cum inside of us would have fully dried and impregnated us.

"If you apply the healing balm properly, your hole will get better in just a few hours. Trust us."

Trusting them... As if I could, but what other choice did I have? Running away from the country? Dying?

We would be exempted from Anal Insemination the next day since it would be our turn to receive our loads at the Oral Section, but in any event, I doubted that 48 hours would be sufficient for my asshole to heal...

Despite my reluctance and general exhaustion, Coach Jordan insisted that I take part in the rowing practice that evening.

"Look, Zander, the way the Protocol is set-up, you'll get fucked like a rag doll one every two days. I cannot have this as an excuse for you to skip practice, or I may as well kick you out of the team altogether!"

"But I can barely sit down... I swear... It just hurts too much... And I have to wait until tonight to try the healing balm they gave us; they won't let us remove the butt plug while the cum has not fully dried."

"Come on, what did I tell you? Don't be a whiner, Dannyl! Nobody likes men who cannot handle a bit of pain. At some point in your life, you just have to learn to man up!"

12