The Cure Ch. 22

Story Info
Daniel gets used by hundreds of men.
4.6k words
4.74
7.6k
10

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 22: The main attraction

I foolishly thought things could not get any crazier than getting roughly gangbanged by my teammates... But at this point, I should have known better.

This was merely the appetizer for what was coming next!

Only a couple hours after Franck had emptied his massive balls inside my asshole, I was taking seven fresh loads on my face or in my throat for my daily visit at the CuM Centre.

Since they had plans to feed me later on, my teammates were taking care of other eager Betas that morning.

They let complete strangers empty themselves on and into me to maximize the sources of fresh jizz I would receive.

I suppose that this was a good idea but I still found myself frustrated that Gino made no effort to shower me with his milk. I caught him on the corner of my eyes, face-fucking Steven.

I was dead jealous!

I know, I was in no position to say anything when I was myself getting a creamy facial by one of the college's janitors, but let's be real, I hated seeing Gino taking care of another Beta.

I was supposed to be "his" for God's sake.

I met with the father/son duo again that morning.

Even though I was only seeing their faces for the first time, -- I had no idea how the people fucking me from behind in the Anal Insemination Cabins looked like -, I recognized them right away.

Their voices had left a striking impression on me.

They did look a bit different from what I had pictured when they had been anonymously ramming my asshole.

They were both blonds when I had imagined them with brown or black hair, and the father looked fairly young which could have made him pass for his son's brother.

They were fit, mostly hairless, waiting in line stark naked, as they were stroking their fat dicks at the same pace.

The dad was significatively more endowed than the son, but this, I had already experienced quite vividly!

Already, the no-longer virgin 18 years old was way more comfortable with wandering in the Centre in the nude and, more to the point, with nutting on my face.

"Take that, little slut!" He told me as he was letting his fresh jizz rain on my face.

I kept my mouth wide opened to catch some of that seed in my stomach. Sweety flavour, I must say, it was not bad at all.

His father grabbed my face while his son was not even done with his ejaculation. There were a lot of "friendly fire" involved, or maybe I should say "family fire" in this particular instance.

Daddy showed his boy how to properly throat-fuck a Beta male.

"See Joey, you should go right in! Just like that!"

He shoved his huge cock straight in. That was rough!

My eyes started crying, it happened often during hardcore face-fucks so this was no reason for concern. Still, that man was pushing me to my limits!

"Look at that, son, he can take it all the way down his throat, you can see my cockhead right there!"

Someone I did not know jizzed on my forehead while "daddy" was pounding my throat. Finally, the dad released some huge thick loads inside of me.

I was dizzy and my mouth was full of gooey sperm.

I swallowed with difficulty but as always, I was thorough. No waste.

I had shivers all throughout my body when I realized that the father and son's milk were practically tasting the same.

I guess this made sense... Must have been something in their genes or in the food cooked by the wife and mother at home.

Crazy how the System had become so powerful that everyone was submitting to the new normal. More than that, it was becoming natural to fully lean-in our Beta or Alpha male's status.

The Alphas were getting more and more dominant and careless but I was not taking any offense. On the contrary, when the spunk was dripping all over my face and naked body, I did not feel any shame or awkwardness.

I was at my proper place.

I do have to admit that what happened for the rest of the day did startle me a little.

The cum ingestion was taken, once again, up a few notches.

I do have to correct my statement from the previous chapter. Franck did not make me into "the rowing team's cum dumpster", instead, I became the entire campus' project!

Franck Karter was one of, - if not the -, most popular hunk in college and, unannounced to me, he had informed every other student of the "SAVING DANIEL" operation through a newsletter.

In the span of a few hours, it became a big event: saving me turned into the college's charity cause, if you will.

Tyrone and Andre even made posters with my face covered in jizz and my ass dripping with cum and they sticked them up all over the campus.

There were catchy taglines such as:

"DANIEL ZANDER NEEDS YOUR CUM";

"SAVE SOLDIER DANIEL";

"HELP OUT YOUR FAVOURITE ROWING TEAM, JIZZ INSIDE DAN'S ASS!"

They turned it into a whole joke.

Well, it was not solely a joke, there were real stakes. I did need the Cure; this was a matter of pure survival for me.

"We really are doing the most to save you, bro! We're getting you free samples of juice from every stud on campus. You should be grateful!" Franck said to me seriously.

"I know, I appreciate it... But..."

"But what?"

He grew impatient with me as we were both looking at an outrageous poster of my wrecked asshole plastered right outside the library. The screengrab was coming from the recorded Anal Training Course.

Aw, the memories!

"Is not it too much?" I dared say. "The posters, the pictures, the parties..."

"Look, Dan, we have to make it into a fun event if we want every Alpha guy to participate. They're sacrificing their cum for free, probably wasting thousands of dollars on your face or ass!"

"Exactly. Why would they do that? I don't get it."

"Because I made it into something cool! I'm sure I can guarantee you a few hundreds of loads in the next forty-eight hours if you show some good spirit about it."

My eyes brightened up at the thought.

So much jizz, really?

"Wow..."

"This really could make the difference for your testing to come. You know it."

I did know it.

So, I said yes. Yes to being plastered everywhere, yes to accept every load of spunk coming my way, yes to become an attraction.

Gino was not far away and I avoided looking at him while I told Franck that it may actually be a good idea, and that he had my go to enact on his crazy plan.

I knew this was going to be intense. The grin on Franck's face was saying it all. I already had a ton of cum drying on my face from the morning, yet, I think I could not have imagined how far this would go.

Remember when I could not manage to drink my entire ounce of cum on the first day of the Protocol?

Things had definitely changed...

For two straight days, I let the entire body of willing male students, and of male teachers, go all over (and inside) me, in every single corner of our campus.

I became the cum receptacle for hundreds of horny and fully uninhibited men!

When Coach Jordan pulled out his flaccid cock and shoved it in my mouth in the middle of a corridor in front of dozens of other students, - I had to blow him good to make his wet stick real hard -, I knew we had passed yet another barrier.

There would be no turning back.

When four members of the volley-ball team joined him, fetched their massive cocks out of their loose shorts, and slapped my face with their hard tools, I was just going along with the flow.

The flow of girthy leaking cocks, the flow of spunk... I was slowly but surely drowning in male juice.

The five of them jizzed on me while the crowd around us cheered and laughed.

Girls were the only ones who seemed disgusted by this. Most of them left. More guys pulled their cock out. My jaw was aching by noon. I was sucking so many dicks!

On the first day, I mostly received facials.

It was not new that I would wander around my classmates with fresh cum dripping from my face, but things had gone to another level with lines of male students forming behind me, waiting for a chance to empty themselves onto me.

I was being filmed and recorded under every possible angle.

Some guys opened a blog about the event. Journalist students found the story interesting, another fascinating aspect of the evolution of our society to report on.

I mean, I was already a celebrity since my first sodomy with Franck had become viral and this campus' initiative to fix a student's defect by showering him with jizz, right before his next testing, had potential to make it into the national headlines.

"An entire campus CUMs together to save one of their favourite classmates!"

Who does not love some beautiful and inspiring "coming together" story?

Needless to say, Steven, Greg, and the other betas hated the initiative. Why me rather than them? This was so unfair! Cum had been so difficult to procure, especially for free and here I was, getting all this nutritious milk.

But life is unfair and Franck Karter had decided that my life was worth saving more than theirs, and he was apparently leading this campus.

Good for me, I suppose.

As I said, most of the guys were pulling out their dicks and cumming straight on my face. Others though made me deepthroat their cocks, -- despite the spunk from their mates dripping all over them --, and a few of them fucked me in the ass.

Most of my teammates did pound me at least once.

By the end of the day, only Jason and Gino had not had a go at my ass.

It had taken longer for someone like Peter to consider me as the proper bitch that I had become but now, he was fully on board.

When he asked me to bend over in the restrooms and spread my ass cheeks, I knew that we were sealing our dom/sub relationship.

He bred me in less than five minutes. The fucker was horny!

Trust me, Peter was one of the only students still brothering himself with some privacy, most people were gladly using me in public, right in the open.

I was the main attraction of the week after all! If you were a male student and you had not jizzed all across my face, it was difficult to believe you were actually belonging to the university!

I guess the most noticeable incident from that day happened in Professor Dentons' class. It was the last lecture of a very long afternoon. About 70 students were attending.

At this point, I was literally drenched with jizz, - the nickname of "wax statue" had started to be thrown around -, and frankly, people could only know who I was beneath the sperm because I had become so notorious.

Otherwise, I do not think that anyone could see any feature of my face hiding under the dozens of layers of jocks' cum.

Gino did not sit next to me in class.

I could not blame him. It hurt my feelings but I got it, we were stuck in an impossible position.

Anyway, I was trying to pay attention to the lecture, - which I failed at, my mind was completely fucked up by the exhaustion, and the hundreds of messages I was getting from guys wanting to empty themselves inside my throat -, when Professor Dentons addressed the white Elephant in the room... A.K.A. me.

"Zander, are you feeling okay?"

"I... I am, Professor." I mumbled, swallowing more cum as I spoke.

There were some chuckles in the room.

"Hum. Good. Because, I mean, I don't want to interrupt the class but I think we have an opportunity of multi-tasking here."

He had a weird cheeky smile on his face.

I did not say anything. Mostly because my mind was a blank. Maybe the jizz had infiltrated my brain cells.

I worried about that for a second.

"I think that I am ready for another ejaculation and I have come to understand that the whole college was mobilized for your cause. This is quite inspiring actually, seeing that much solidarity between students. This week, it is you, the next, it will probably be another Beta male in need. That's beautiful."

Franck who was sitting in the first raw clapped loudly.

"Yes, Professor! That's the spirit."

"Would you come to my desk and bend over, Zander? I think I can breed you another load. Don't worry, guys, I'll keep up with the class, it's just a medical thing."

There was an audible gasp in the room this time.

Were we about to go that far in the degeneracy?

We definitely were...

Like a robot, I stood up and walked through the class, passed by Gino and Diego, until I reached my professor's desk.

I was only wearing some shorts and trainers, otherwise, my entire bare chest, face, and even my hair, were covered in thick white goo.

Dentons continued with his class:

"So, as I was saying, the Laws must adapt to the circumstances as we have all experienced in the latest, - please pull back your shorts and bend over Zander -, in the latest developments of the Protocol."

I did as I was told and in front of the crowd of students, I slid down my shorts to my knees. I exposed my chastity cage and my butt plug to my classmates.

Some girls complained this was going too far and left the room in protest.

"No need to be this sensitive! We are merely following our government's guidelines. We are saving lives here!"

Dentons kept on with most of his lecture, only interrupting himself to ask me to push the plug out of my hole.

There was some cheering when my professor slid his dick inside my asshole for the first time but quickly, the class continued as if nothing was happening.

Yes, I was getting banged like a freaking rag doll and my mates were taking notes on the second amendment.

Dentons talked about the American Constitution, -- which was set to be revised in light of the recent events -, as he was reaching my prostate.

When I started to moan too loudly, he asked another student to bring us a ball gag. I was disrupting the lecture.

Tyrone volunteered and he took care of shutting me up.

My teammate was a bit disgusted by the amount of semen he had to go through to strap the ball in my mouth but eh, you have to do what you have to do for the common good.

By the end of the hour, most of the girls had left the class, too grossed-out, while most of the guys remaining in their seats were jerking off their cocks. This was a pattern we were seeing more and more.

Men becoming more and more desensitized and perverted while women were taking their distance, without actually fighting the System.

As for me, I had to stay after hours to receive each one of the male students' loads as Professor Dentons was finishing me up from behind. It would have been rude, and very much frown upon, to let these guys stroking their hard cocks without swallowing their juice.

I had become a spectator of my own transformation into a living and breathing cum rag.

More videos were taken, photos too. The following evening, I would be all over the internet.

Strangely, I was not mortified by the whole experience. It felt more like it was the way it was supposed to be.

Trust me, I had way more empathy for poor Greg Marshall who was lying beneath me, trying to catch any residue of cum which would not lend directly on or inside of me, than for myself.

It was quite pathetic of him but again, I understood his behaviour, he needed his medicine as much as I did myself, even if that meant trying to catch cum that I was pushing out of my destroyed asshole.

When all the male students remaining in the class had emptied the content of their balls in my mouth, often several at the same time, - I felt like I had swallowed more than a few gallons of cum that day -, Professor Dentons finally nutted in my asshole.

The insemination was complete.

Someone, - I have no idea who he was -, buried the large butt plug back in my hole.

You know the drill: no waste.

I was not done with the day though. Until I was back home, on the walking path all the way to our frat house, guys signalled me they were ready to give me their sperm and I had to make many stops to receive their deposits.

Most of them insisted to have a picture to remember this souvenir. It was a claim to fame to have used me, a good way to receive engagement on social media.

As mentioned, I had somehow become a huge attraction.

Things did not stop at home, but at least, there, I had "only" eight guys to service, seven if we discount Gino. And since he was taking his distance with me, we could discount Gino this time around.

I did reach a breaking point and I told the guys that I was too exhausted to do anything that evening. My jaw needed some rest.

"Believe me, I'm grateful for what you've organized inside the campus and for all the cum you've directly sacrificed for me but I just... I can barely talk anymore..." I told them apologetically.

"Relax man, it's all for you own good, and we can take it slow." Darius intervened.

"I cannot suck you off anymore. Not tonight at least. I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night either, guys, I promise, I... I just need some sleep." I begged.

I think they understood that I was truly reaching my limits. I mean, at some point, I did need to put my foot down. Right?

"Don't worry, bro, you don't have to do anything." Franck spoke. "We can help you out without having you moving your finger, you can even be fully asleep!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you don't have to be awake to receive our loads, right? We can just make sure to aim at your body and face and we'll keep quiet. If you snore and your mouth is slightly opened, you could even swallow some nutritious healthy nuts without realizing it."

My eyes widened.

Was he really saying what I thought he was saying?

"Wait... Franck... You want us to cum on him while he's sleeping?" Andre asked, showing some apprehension for the first time.

"Only if Danny is 100% on board, of course. I think a 24/7 fresh cum replenishment is strongly indicated for Beta males. That's what they did with the president's son and it's also the technique they use at the CUM Factory now. We could relay each other, one of us every half hour? We can deliver 16 loads in eight hours."

I had heard about those rich guys who were spending their time bathed in fresh cum to ensure the smooth and complete disappearance of the defect in their sperm. But I never thought I would be able to afford such an extreme treatment.

"I don't know, guys, I don't want be such a burden." I spoke. "You've already done so much to try to fix me..."

"Don't sweat it, bro!" Darius slapped my back. "Ouch, that's gross." He added laughing at his hand full of sperm.

He wiped it off on my butt. One of the only spots in my body not fully covered in semen.

"We're a team." Tyrone added. "Teams stick together!"

"And cum together!" Andre completed.

"You're sure?" I looked at them all and stopped at Gino.

He had spent the last 24 hours ignoring me, since the moment he had fucked me in fact. I had no idea how he felt about me, about us, anymore.

"Of course, we're sure! Right, guys?" Franck encouraged.

"I'm in." Diego said.

"Me too." The others confirmed.

"Gino?" I asked specifically.

Finally, he looked at me.

"Yeah... For the team..."

Franck put his arm around his shoulders.

"Gino, you're the one who gave me the idea for the whole SAVING DANIEL operation, why aren't you happier about it, mate?"

What a douchebag! Franck knew exactly what he was doing and believe me, he was striking on Gino's last nerve.

"Fuck you, Franck. I told you; I'm helping out. Let's leave it at that."

12