The Cure Ch. 24

Story Info
Daniel finds out if he is "cured". (final chapter)
5.6k words
4.6
3.8k
13

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 24: What really happened in Cubicle #7

I was sitting in Doctor Williams' office, a lump in my throat, my legs shaking from nervousness.

After weeks of anticipation, it was finally time to make a deposit to be tested again.

Had my six weeks of cum ingestion through all possible fibres in my body been in vain, or was I about to drastically change my status in this fucked-up world?

Did I really want to become an Alpha anyway?

The trauma, humiliation and depravity from the last month were mixing together with the anal orgasms, the satisfaction to have found my purpose, and the pleasure of sucking and taking big cocks in my ass on a daily basis.

The conversation with Gino from the night before did not help to clarify my state of mind.

My best friend was into me.

Or he had been, at the very least.

What was I to make of this?

"How are you feeling, Danny?" Doctor Williams asked.

Good question. I had no idea.

"Fine." I lied.

"The past few days have been pretty rough, but I think that we could hope for a positive result today."

Pretty rough. That was one way to put it.

Insane, degrading, downright filthy would have worked too. I had not forgotten that Doctor Williams was the one suggesting to move on to the DAP in the cafeteria.

"Do you really think I could be cured?"

"We have to remain cautious, even with a large amount of cum insemination, six weeks is a short period of time to fix the defect permanently, but I do believe you are a good candidate."

"I've been trying to prepare myself for both outcomes."

"Don't beat yourself up if your test comes back with a Beta result, kiddo. It's like going to the gym, it just means that you will have to keep doing what you do until it shows. Practically no one is getting sick since we've been implementing the Protocol, that's good news! We were fully aware that getting completely rid of the defect would be more challenging and most likely take months though."

Okay then, being tested as a Beta male seemed to remain the most likely outcome.

Once again, I was not too sure how to feel about that. For sure, my ass was a wreck but aside from that, I was not against swallowing more cum to survive.

God damn it, I was even rather in favour of it.

"How should we proceed then?"

Either way this shit was going down, I was eager to be done with it and know the results.

"I've got the key from your cage right here." Doctor Williams pulled out a ridiculously tiny key from one of his desk's drawers.

"You take out my cage, and then what?"

"If you are like most of the boys I've seen today, simply unlocking your clit, sorry, your penis, will ensure that you get a firm erection pretty much immediately. Afterwards, I will ask you to ejaculate in this container."

A large bowl was being used instead of the usual plastic cup.

To respond to my interrogative look, Doctor Williams specified:

"We are used to Beta males ejaculating an awful lot of semen after being prevented from doing so for many weeks. We had to move on to bigger recipients to avoid making a mess."

I had a nervous chuckle.

The new measures of the Protocol would never cease to amaze me.

"I get that..." I muttered, thinking of the quantity of sperm I must have had in me.

"Would you stand up and slid down your shorts, I will unlock the beast." Doctor Williams told me with his most perverted smile.

I obliged immediately.

Needless to say, I had lost any modesty or shyness at this stage.

Getting naked was no problem at all, however strangely, I was not that excited for my cock to finally be free.

A few weeks back, I would have given anything to be able to cum again but since I had discovered how to pleasure myself with my prostate, nutting from my dick did not seem as appealing.

Still, and as expected, the second Doctor Williams released my dick from its metal bars, my schlong started to rise-up, quickly pointing towards the ceiling.

I felt dizzy.

It was like retrieving a sensation that I had completely forgotten about, a lost instinct was kicking back in and the more blood was fuelling my cock to full-mast, the more I was drawn to take care of my growing erection.

"See. Magical!" Doctor Williams commented.

"Damn, doc... This is... Wow... This feels so..."

"Amazing?"

"Kinda, yeah!"

He laughed.

"You know that chastity cages have been used for this kind of stuff for a long time before the Protocol. Guys would purposely lock their genitals just to have the pleasure of feeling what you're experiencing right now."

For real, I got it. It was like I was gaining back my powers.

I looked down at my stiffed cock, Doctor Williams was still on his knees, I was almost poking his mouth.

For some reasons, I wanted him to suck me off, or even better, to cum right in his stupid pervert face. I was a man and I was made to pound some tight holes!

Fuck, droplets of precum appeared at the tip without me even touching my dick.

I panicked.

I was wired not to cum. Ever!

"Shhh. Calm down, Daniel. I know this seems unnatural for you at this point, but this is a safe place, you can let the cum fly out this time, just for the sake of the testing of course." Doctor Williams said, grabbing my cock.

As soon as he had laid his fingers on my sensitive dick, electric shocks were fired through my entire body.

"Aaaaanh." I moaned.

"Oh, yes, the slightest sensation..." He brushed against my foreskin with the tip of his fingers, I had shivers all over my body. "...is multiplied when you have not used your genitals for so long."

"Doctor, that's crazy..."

"Oh, I know. It feels good, right?"

He gave me a quick jerk again and I had to refrain not cumming immediately.

"Wow... Doc... I... Not so fast... I... I don't think I can hold it."

He remained on his knees but he picked up the large container to place it right under his chin.

"Don't worry, we'll get all your sperm inside that bowl, Danny."

"Yes... Ok, yes..."

"Should I keep going?"

I shut my eyes.

"Should not I do that myself? Masturbating."

I was itching to jerk-off my own cock so much, to find this familiar sensation back.

"You could, of course, but I do not think that you should. See, if you happen to remain a Beta, I will have to lock your penis all over again, and it would be even more frustrating for you if we let your body remembers the motions of jerking off. It is safer if I am handling this."

He was now massaging my balls softly while stroking me with his free hand.

I cannot say that he was not making me feel good.

"Ok... But I told you, I think I'm gonna cum very fast."

Precum was already sliding all over my shaft. I was still very disturbed by that.

"Good thing that this is exactly what is expected of you today. May I continue?"

His right hand was firmly surrounding my cock but he was no longer jerking it.

"Please... Continue... Yes, please, Doctor..."

He spat on my shaft and resumed the stroking.

"Like this?"

"Yeah... Damn, that's amazing..."

"You have a beautiful cock, Danny."

"Stroke it, then. Stroke it good!" I heard me begging.

The pace became more intense. He spat again and now, he used both of his hands to handle my fairly large piece of meat. I was about to paint his face white.

"You've always been a good boy, Danny. You've followed every step of the Protocol. You deserve this."

"Yes... I do... Fuck, I do... Doc, I... I'm coming."

Doctor Williams did move the bowl further up so my dick would aim towards it but his face was still in the line of fire. He did not seem to mind, and either way, I was no longer in control.

I was about to explode.

"Let it out, kid!"

"Aaaaaaah... Yes... Yes..."

The first volley of cum hit Doctor Williams right between his two eyes, it dripped on his nose. The second volley followed suit and it was so strong, it flew over his head, I guess he got some spunk in his hair. The third stream hit his cheek and his lips, and only by the fourth, I was emptying myself in the container.

"Jesus Christ, you were indeed maturing some big fat loads in these balls!"

My ejaculation was never ending, like I had hyperspermia too!

"Huuuum.... Doctor... I... I cannot stop!"

"Let it all go, my boy! Feel that sweet release."

"Yes, fuck yes, I'm feeling it!"

BEST. ORGASM. EVER.

Doctor Williams explained to me that he was not too surprised by the (outrageous) amount of milk that I had managed to produce.

I did not understand all the medical jargon that he used but to put it simply, between edging myself and swallowing gallons of cum every day for the past weeks, my entire body was quite literally made of spunk now.

To be fair, fresh and pure jizz had been basically my only meal for the last seven days.

When the ejaculation finally stopped, my body was shaking from head to toes and I was feeling fully drained.

My ass was twitching as well.

For the first time in ten days, my hole was not filled with a large butt plug (or with an actual cock). My dick may have been back and running but my asshole had not forgotten how good it felt to be pounded.

"You can sit, boy."

I gladly accepted; I was about to faint.

Doctor Williams had cum running down his face but the container was filled with my juice. There would be no issue to find a good sample for the testing.

"I will bring this to the laboratory right now and we should have the results within minutes. Are you fine waiting here?"

The strongest ejaculation of my life made me feel like I was high on mushrooms. I had tried it once before college and it had given me similar sensations.

"Daniel, will you be okay sitting here by yourself?" Doctor Williams repeated.

"Of course, I will."

"No touching of your genitals while I'm gone, right? I can trust you; I don't need to cage you for the few minutes I won't be here?"

"I think I can manage not cumming for the next ten minutes..." I mumbled.

"Sure."

He left me there.

Doctor Williams had not shut the door behind him that I was already back to full-mast. Maybe that was not that ridiculous to have asked if I was able to refrain from jerking-off!

It is like being addicted to a strong drug.

The minute you fall back in, whether after weeks, months, or even years of abstinence, you always go down way harder than before!

I definitely wanted to masturbate again. Once, twice, all the time! Taking matters in my own hands this time, I needed to stroke myself!

My dick was aching but I could feel that there was so much more cum I needed to release.

I managed to resist and to stay rather calm... for the first ten minutes!

After that, time started to pass very slowly and it became harder to ignore my cock begging for attention.

What was taking so long?

I looked down and I saw the precum forming again in my piss-slit. I was leaking on the floor.

I picked my fluid up and licked it. Strong habit, I guess.

Just harvesting the precum dripping on my balls was enough to get me all horny again. The craving of playing with your cock and cumming after it had been caged for so long is no joke!

I tried to gather my thoughts and focused on something else to keep my promise to Doctor Williams.

I knew damn right that if I were to start touching myself, I could not control what would naturally happen next.

I attempted to define the next steps I should take once I would get my results.

What would I do if I were tested Alpha? And what if I were tested Beta?

Thinking about my options with my dick (and asshole) acting up was not easy but I figured that my safest bet would be to call Gino and discuss things with him, either way this thing was going down. He was the only person I could trust.

Twenty minutes passed. I was waiting and sweating on the chair, butt naked.

I harvested more of my precum.

I resisted jerking-off.

Thirty minutes.

I started to give brief jerks to my cock. This was a risky path. Each time I was grabbing my dick, I caressed myself for a little bit longer.

At some point, I had to put my hands behind my back and hold them together to prevent myself from jacking-off.

Maybe this was a trap.

Doctor Williams was testing me and if I were to jerk-off again, I would be sent to prison or something like that.

That thought helped me calm my horniness a little bit.

After thirty-five minutes, somehow, my worry started to overcome my arousal.

If this was not a test of my obedience, what was that? Why did it take so long to get my results? Was there an issue with my sperm?

Maybe they had found out that I was about to get sick. Doctor Williams was trying to find a way to announce my imminent death sentence.

I thought about my mother, I would have to call her to share the news. Her youngest son was about to die.

About forty-five minutes in, I considered getting out and looking for Doctor Williams.

At this point, I seriously believed that something might have happened to him. Maybe he had had a heart attack in the hallway and I was waiting like an idiot on my chair.

Around the same time, I received a text from Gino.

I had avoided looking at my phone not to be tempted to check on some porn clips.

"Hey, Dan. How was your testing? I'm here if you need to talk. I'm waiting for you at home, but something has come up. When do you think you'll be here?"

Something came up... That was odd.

A minute later, he texted me again.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm still waiting for my results. What's going on at home?"

"Strange stuff. Cannot discuss this through texts. I'll be waiting for you. I hope you get the results you hope for."

Great, exactly what I needed, something more to get worried about!

Also, nicely put "the results I was hoping for" ... If only I knew what I wanted.

I tried to call Gino but he did not answer. I had my phone in my hand when, finally, Doctor Williams came back into his office.

His face did not look like good news.

Shit!

I stood up. My dick was still hard despite everything. Really?!

"Sorry to have keep you waited." Doctor Williams spoke in a neutral tone.

"What's going on?" I pressed him.

He sighed.

"Look, Daniel, we're not so sure but as it is, your results have come back... inconclusive."

"Inconclusive? Why does this even mean? Am I still bearing the defect or not?"

"Well, we're not certain. There are some surprising findings in your testing. No cause for alarm so there is no need to worry yourself, but we will have to do some more comprehensive analyses to have a firm answer on your case."

"Do you need another sample?" I asked, hopeful I would have a legitimate reason to cum again.

"That won't be necessary. I think that this should be all sorted out in the next few hours, we can set another appointment tomorrow morning."

"I won't know what I am until tomorrow?"

What I am.

A weird but probably fitting way to put it.

"I can call you as soon as I have the results but I think we'll still need to talk tomorrow."

"You're scaring me, doc."

"As I told you, there's no need for concern, we simply want to make sure we have the correct results and data before coming to any conclusion."

"Hence, inconclusive..." I replied, jaded.

"Exactly."

"So, what I am supposed to do now?"

"Go home. Stay on the safe side and don't play with this." He pointed at my stiffed cock. "I don't think we have to go through the whole process of caging you again until we have the definitive results."

"There's hope then?! I might be an Alpha now?"

Doctor Williams sighed.

"Inconclusive." He repeated.

God damn it, I hated this stupid word.

But what could I do? I left the office even more confused than I was coming in, and I hurried to get home.

Despite this disturbing news I had received from the doctor, I still had the text from Gino in mind.

What "strange stuff" could he not possibly share via a text?

I did not even have to get passed our sidewalk to understand that something was definitely up.

Gino and Franck were both arguing next to Gino's car. After Simon had left, Gino was the only guy from the frat having his own car.

"I trust him, that's all it comes to!" Franck was shouting.

"Damn, Franck, that's not the point. I trust him too but you're not listening to me!"

"I am listening! We've been at it for twenty minutes."

"I have no doubt that something fishy is going on, I just want to think for a minute before we jump into action."

"Why do you always have to be such a pussy, Gino?"

"Watch your fucking words man, or get away from my car."

I walked towards them before this could get physical.

"What the hell, guys?"

Gino turned around. He seemed very on edge.

"Dan! Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm... I'm fine."

Franck sighed.

"See, your boyfriend's here and he is fine, can we leave now?"

"What did you test say?" Gino asked me, ignoring Franck.

Franck did shut up for once to hear what I had to say. You bet that he wanted to know as well.

"Inconclusive." I replied.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Franck barked.

"My point exactly... Doctor Williams should call me tonight to tell me more. I don't know any more than this."

"They removed your chastity cage?" Gino noticed.

"How do you know?"

"You're staining mate. A lot." Franck intervened.

I looked down at my shorts. That was embarrassing, a huge stain of precum was making a mess on my crotch. Not even mentioning the visible and outrageous hard-on.

Well, I had been through much more degrading situations. I could handle that.

"I don't need the cage since I may be an Alpha." I simply pointed out.

"May be... That's bullshit!" Franck exclaimed. "Can we go now?"

Gino rolled his eyes.

"Dude, fucking watch your tone. This is my damn car and I am driving so learn to show some respect or find another chauffeur."

"Ok, ok. I'm calm, see. I can even kiss your feet if you want but can we fucking get in and leave?!"

"Where are you guys going? What is this all about?" I asked.

Franck and Gino looked at each other.

"Just tell him." Franck eventually said to Gino.

"We received a few messages from Simon. One audio actually. He... Shit, I don't know how to explain this. He seems like he needs us to go pick him up somewhere."

"Why? Is he okay?"

"He did not seem like it but, man, he made us promise not to say anything to anyone, not the police, not even his family."

"Especially not his dad." Franck confirmed.

"He asked us to pick him up in a motel, not too far away from the CUM Factory's headquarters."

"In a motel?"

That sounded both sleazy and ridiculous.

After a few back and forth, they finally let me hear the message.

The audio was rather concerning. I could easily recognize Simon's voice but he was panting and he did not seem like his usual self.

I had not seen him, nor heard from him, for more than four weeks when he had left for the Factory.

"Franck, I don't know who else to call. Some crazy shit happened. I... I'm at a motel right now, I can text you the address but delete it right away. I need someone to come get me, well it's two of us... Don't talk about it to anyone, not the authorities, not my family, no one. If somebody asks, you have no news from me! Understood? You should even delete this audio. My dad is a piece of shit. This whole thing is a joke. I... Damn, I should not say too much. You know, I would not be asking this if it was not for real, I swear I won't put you guys in troubles, we just need a ride. Either way, come or don't come, but no word to anyone, especially not my dad."

12