The Cure for Insomnia

Story Info
There's nothing like an orgasm to help you sleep at night.
4.8k words
4.63
32.6k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy finished her glass of wine and set it on the counter. It had been a shitty day, on top of a shitty week, to top off a really shitty month. She was spending way too much time at work and was stressed out beyond belief. Add to that the fact that she caught her boyfriend cheating on her a few months back, and the consequent break up and complete lack of sex wasn't helping matters either.

She didn't quite chug down the mostly full bottle of wine she had in the fridge, but she had needed to find some kind of way to relax. She hadn't been sleeping at all lately with the extra stress of work causing her natural insomnia to act up again. She was so worn out every night that she was unable to force herself to go to sleep. It sounded strange when she tried to explain it, but that's how it was.

She had managed to get out of work at an almost normal hour today. After eating what amounted to a decent dinner, Mandy had set up a whole plan to get comfortable and unwind for the night. She had slipped into her pajamas quickly, so she was nice and comfortable on her sofa. A bottle of wine and a good book were supposed to help calm her mind down enough to get her to finally get to sleep.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be working as much as she had hoped. The wine was having its effect on her well enough. But the cheap romance novel she was trying to read wasn't helping much. She had a hard time focusing on the words in the book as her brain kept going back to work stuff, which she couldn't seem to just let go. She had managed to just keep her attention on task as she started to read over what was supposed to be a hot sex scene in the book.

The wine was definitely having an effect on her because she could feel her body beginning to react to hot scene. The man in the book was having his way with the protagonist, and she was taking all of his impressive manhood. Mandy couldn't remember the last time she had been with a guy who had immediately taken charge in bed like that.

Yeah, it had been a while. But tonight wasn't about her lack of sex life. Tonight was about getting nice and relaxed, and getting more than five hours of sleep since... well since last month. So, eventually Mandy had to put the book down and ease herself back on the sofa to drink the rest of her wine, trying to think of anything other than work and sex.

She had succeeded, more or less as she sank back into the cushions and pillows that she had piled on the comfy sofa. She was finally tired out and ready for bed. After brushing her teeth, and doing her nightly face regimen, she slipped under the covers and into her queen-sized bed.

She had already put on the A/C, even though it was no where near warm enough to warrant it. She had also pulled out her biggest, heaviest blanket and thrown it over the sheet and comforter on the bed. She had heard somewhere that swaddling up in heavy blankets was supposed to be soothing.

It took a few minutes to get herself situated so she was nice and comfortable. She then plugged her earbuds in and flipped through her phone trying to find the file she had downloaded earlier at work. One of her coworkers had suggested a relaxation tape to help her get to sleep. This one was supposed to be specially designed to work for people with insomnia.

At this point, she was willing to do anything. Well, almost anything. She wasn't about to call her ex, even though she knew it was easier for her to get to sleep with a warm body laying next to her. She was not about to let that bastard back into her life. She'd just have to learn how to be single again.

Finding the new file, she pressed play and settled back down into her bed. The cold air from the A/C blowing across her exposed face, and the warmth generated by her multiple layers of covers was already making her sink down into her bed towards a wonderful sleepiness.

The audio came on with the sound of waves lightly rolling along a shore. It sounded nice. She hoped this audio worked as well as her coworker had advertised. She listened as the waves continued to lap against the shore, the light relaxing sound helping her mind shut down from the demanding week of work.

A deep male voice eventually came on, talking slowly. It sounded nice and nonthreatening. She tried not to pay attention to the voice and sounds in the audio, focusing instead on her breathing and trying to fall asleep. Breathe in...

Breathe out...

Slowly breathe in...

Counting to three...

Then breathe out... She kept slowly breathing, feeling her shoulders slump into the bed as the stress she didn't even know she was holding seeped out of her. Her arms were growing heavy, weighed down by the extra-large blanket she was wrapped up in. She could feel her body sinking deeper into the safety and comfort of her bed.

Who know just breathing in and out so deeply would have such an effect? Breathing out and relaxing...

Breathing in and slowly counting to three...

And breathing out and letting all the stress out...

Breathing in and counting down...

Breathing out and slowly counting down while relaxing more and more.

The numbers flashed up in her vision behind her closed eyes. She was counting down and relaxing more and more. The soft comfort of her bed was helping her relax and slip down into comfort. Starting out at the numeral 25, the numbers drifting lazily in her vision. The numbers were surrounded completely by stark blackness. A total and complete black emptiness. Mandy knew instinctively that the numbers were in a void. And she longed to join them in their eternal slumber.

Each number slowly disappeared, fading into the nothingness of the black void they belonged to. They were replaced by the next number in the sequence. 25....24....23... the numbers moved down, sinking into the void, pulling her inexorably down with them. The numbers counting down...

Falling down...

Deeper and deeper...

Falling into the void...

Falling into the bliss of emptiness...

Blank and empty...

And empty and blank...

Mandy took a long deep breath and let it out, releasing weeks of built up tension in her body. A slight smile worked its way onto her face as she finally felt ready to sleep. After over a month of being unable to sleep properly, she was finally going to fall into a deep, restful slumber.

And she knew she was going to sleep, because the deep male voice told her she was. She could barely register the background sounds of waves lapping gently onto a shore if she focused hard enough on the audio. She didn't focus though. There was no reason to. She was about to fall asleep. And the anticipation of finally falling asleep was causing shivers to run down her spine.

The voice promised that she was going to sleep. It told her that she was going to fall down deep, deep into a mindless slumber. That was exactly what she needed. To be mindless. To get rid of all those pesky thoughts in her head. She would be so much happier if she just stopped thinking.

A blank empty mind...

And she knew that's what she needed because the voice told her she needed to empty her mind. Her mind was already empty, so she needed the voice to tell her what to think. She needed the voice to fill her with its will. She needed the voice to bring her into the warm embrace of the empty void.

The numbers were still counting down behind her eye lids. It had taken so long to count down, that she had lost focus on them and didn't know where they were. She felt so good. Her body was so incredibly relaxed for the first time in weeks. Her mind was blissfully unfocused as well. Waiting patiently to slip into the void along with those numbers. 4...

3...

2...

Ohhhh. She was so close now. All she had to do was follow those numbers as they sank back into the void. The voice told her to follow those numbers and fall into the empty blackness of nothingness. It was going to feel so good when the numbers finally finished.

And she knew it was going to feel amazing because the voice told her so. The voice told her that when she saw the number zero, the last bit of her resistance was going to crumble and her will would be his to mold. She would fall into the number zero and become a blank slate for the voice to control. 1...

0...

The zero grew in her vision briefly before it began to sink backwards and fall into the never-ending void of darkness. She felt her mind being pulled along by the zero, pulled into the void. She was dragged into the hole in the middle of the zero, the number's symbology filling her mind. Zero is nothing. Zero is empty. Zero is blank. Mindless.

She felt her body moving down through the zero, beyond it and into the void. She could feel a tight weight fall off her shoulders as her mind became blissfully empty and obedient. There was nothing but an empty void in her head, nothing but an empty shell devoid of all thought. She couldn't even feel the heavy blankets wrapped around her body.

She was floating in the emptiness now as the void consumed her whole body. Her body felt light and airy, floating along on a cloud of weightlessness. She couldn't remember ever feeling this comfortable and relaxed. Even if she didn't fall asleep any time soon, she felt so wonderful floating along that she was happy to remain just like this for the rest of the night.

The words droned on in her ear, but she didn't bother to listen to them. She knew they were echoing around in her empty, blank mind, filling her up with more commands, relaxing her mind and body beyond anything she had ever experienced before. She ignored the words and let them work their magic as she enjoyed floating along in the void of emptiness.

She felt as if she was floating above her own body, as if she was levitating off her bed. She was still warm and comfortable, but it felt as if her consciousness was no longer anchored to her body. She felt herself drift along on unseen currents in her new thoughtless world.

Mandy forced her eyes open, sliding her heavy and uncooperative lids up so she could look at her surroundings. It took several long moments to completely pull her eye lids up and out of her way fighting her body that didn't want her to be able to see.

She really did seem to be floating in the air above herself, enjoying an out of body experience. She looked down at her body below and saw a strange scene. The heavy blankets were pushed aside, exposing Mandy to the cool night air. Her top was pulled up, exposing her soft stomach and one of her breasts. Her pajama bottoms were off, thrown somewhere onto the floor next to the bed. Her favorite pair of pink panties were pushed all the way down to ankles, exposing the bottom half of her body.

The lines from the earbuds draped lazily across the bed leading to the iPhone on the nightstand next to her. She could only imagine the words echoing around in that empty head of hers. She felt a tight tingle of pleasure flow through her consciousness at the thought of the words reprogramming her mind. Why did that thought turn her on so much?

The question flittered away on the river of emptiness that was her thoughts. She couldn't remember what had caused her to pause just a moment ago. Instead of worrying about it, she continued to watch her own body move below her. Her body had one hand between her legs and the other balled up within the bedsheets. Soft whimpers of pleasure issued from her mouth as her body withered in desire.

Staring down at her own sex, she could see the glistening wetness as her fingers moved in and out of her own snatch. She watched, transfixed as her fingers stroked in and out, in and out of her pussy. She never thought she'd get off on watching herself masturbate, but here she was, unable to tear her gaze away from her own self fucking.

After watching for several minutes, she realized that her body had settled into a familiar routine. The in and out motion was continuing along at a very deliberate pattern. And every few strokes, her hand would find its way up to her clit, rubbing her sex juice covered fingers around the sensitive nub. Her body was using her favorite masturbation techniques to work herself up.

It was too bad her needy little clit wasn't getting the attention it deserved lately. She really enjoyed having it touched, and rubbed, and licked, and sucked on... And she hadn't be doing any of that for the past month or so. She promised herself right then, that her clit was going to get a lot more attention from now on, even if she had to do it all herself.

Mandy let her eyes roam around her body, noting all the signs of the oversexed arousal present. Her skin looked soft and vulnerable, with a noticeable layer of sweat glistening in the starlight filtering in from the window. Her one exposed breast looked soft and suckable, her dark nipple prominent and engorged, capping it off. She wished she could see the other breast, hiding behind her old t-shirt. The nipple on it was probably just as hard and needy for attention, but she wanted to see it to make sure.

This was the first time she had ever felt the need to suck on her own breasts, but she could feel the desire deep within her. It was too bad her breasts weren't bigger. Another cup size or two, and she'd be able to pull her breast up and suck on it for as long as she wanted. That would feel so amazing right now, she just knew. But since she couldn't suck on herself, even if she was in control of her body, which she obviously wasn't, she simply continued to stare at herself, admiring the naked body below her.

Her eyes were drawn back to her fingers and they stroked in and out... and out and in. The sight of it mesmerizing her, her eyes slowly moving back and forth with each stroke in and out of her tight pussy. And it would be tight too, since it had barely been used in the past two months. She was vaguely aware of the pool of juices soaking into the bed just below her sex.

How had she not had an orgasm yet? As long as she had been watching her body fuck itself, she should have been driven over the edge ages ago. She could feel her thoughts getting sucked away from her as she focused completely on having an orgasm. She really needed to cum. She knew when it did happen that it would be so freaking amazing, far better than any orgasm she'd had before.

And she knew instinctively that when she did cum, that her mind would be totally, and completely wiped clean of any remaining thoughts. She had previously thought her mind was already empty, but she now realized that she was still holding out. That her thoughts were still lingering around, still resisting.

She knew that she should probably be worried about that, but she just couldn't find it in herself to want to resist anymore. She couldn't wait for the orgasm to overcome her and drain the rest of her mind into heavenly emptiness. She needed the orgasm to wipe her mind clean so she could be so blank and obedient.

God, she couldn't wait.

Her thoughts began to drift down again, as Mandy felt her consciousness being pulled back towards her body. She could feel the waves of pleasure washing over her body as her fingers continued to push in and pull out of her dripping wet pussy. Her body was doing such a good job fingering itself, and was so close to the edge. It just needed something to push it over. It just needed that droning voice to give it the final command to cum all over her fingers and bed.

She finally realized that's what was holding her body back. The voice filling her empty head was telling her body to wait, that it wasn't ready for her to cum. When that voice finally commanded her to cum, she was going to literally explode.

As her mind began to rejoin her body, the feelings of mind-numbing pleasure began to overload all remaining conscious thought. She thought she was obsessed with her pussy before when she was merely watching it, but now that she could feel it again, it was all that she could think about. The amazing fingers slowly moving in and out of her, the light circles around her clit, the juices running down her leg... Her body really was doing a good job fucking herself and pushing her to the edge. She just wanted to cum... she just needed to cum...

She knew when her body finally came all over herself, she would lose what little was let of her conscious thought. She knew without any doubt in her addled mind that when she finally did cum, the voice in her head would be able to reprogram her to be anything it wanted. She was going to be completely at the voice's mercy. And yet, she couldn't wait to cum for it and become its mindless servant. CUM!

The voice filtered through her mind and ran down her body, tingling down her spine before reaching her wet and needy pussy. That's when her entire world ended.

As soon as the voice said the word, her mind and body completed their rejoining. She could feel all the pleasure her body had been experiencing for the last twenty minutes of self-loving. And the second her mind merged with her body, the orgasm hit.

She could feel her fingers lock up inside her pussy as her hips started shuddering violently. Her back arched and her head craned back against her pillow as a long croak echoed from her mouth. She felt her toes curl as every muscle in her body tensed up for several long moments.

Then her body released. The flood gates opened and wave after wave of pleasure flooded through her body. She felt it deep inside her pussy, the walls of her cunt constricting against her fingers and causing more and more pleasure to scream down her body.

Each wave of pleasure flooded her mind and pushed all the thoughts away. What little remained of her mind was washed away in a sea of orgasmic bliss. Her entire body convulsed again and again as the massive orgasm swept over her. A tiny part of her mind noted that she had never had an entire body experience like this with an orgasm ever. Then that tiny part of her mind was washed away by the pleasure, leaving nothing but pure emptiness inside.

Unlike previous orgasms that Mandy had endured, this one continued on and on. Even with her fingers curled up inside her pussy and laying still, even without any more physical stimulation, the orgasm continued to rock her body. Her hips continued to rock back and forth, as if her lower body was trying to fuck her motionless fingers. And each thrust caused a new wave of pleasure to flash through her.

Mandy wasn't sure if she was experiencing one long, never ending orgasm, or several smaller orgasms that just continued on and on, linking together seamlessly to give her wave after wave of sexual pleasure. It felt so good that she didn't care. She didn't care about anything but the feelings coming from her needy pussy. Her needy pussy that needed to be fucked and cum over and over and over again.

Her mind blanked out completely as the orgasm continued, causing her muscles to constrict and relax in time with the waves of pleasure as they crashed into her body. Her conscious mind escaped into the void of oblivion while her body continued to enjoy the effects of the never-ending pleasure that wracked it from head to toe.

She never even registered that the male voice kept talking in its slow monotone the entire time.

***

Mandy woke up with streams of sunlight sneaking in her bedroom window and lighting up her bedroom. She rolled back and forth a few times, unwilling to open her eyes and start the day. Her queen-sized bed felt so soft and luxurious, she did not want to leave and join the rest of the world.

After several minutes of refusing to acknowledge that she was awake, Mandy finally opened her eyes and began the slow process of sitting up in her bed. Her nightshirt covered most of her top, but ended a bit short of reaching her hips. For some reason she was more comfortable in the ratty old t-shirt that exposed a little bit of her stomach than she was in the newer flannel top that was supposed to go with her pajama bottoms.

12