The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, bro, do that again. He's fucking humming on my dick."

Dan spanked Willem on the ass again, making the boy let out another girly moan. Willem started to moan continuously on Adam's cock as Dan spanked him again and again, turning his fat ass red.

"Fuck dude, I'm gonna cum," said Adam as he grabbed Willem's head, burying his cock deep inside his throat.

Willem felt Adam's cock pulsing in his mouth as he shot his seed straight down his throat. He swallowed it as quickly as he could, wishing he could savor some of it in his mouth to taste.

"So... fucking... tight," moaned Dan as he shot his own load inside of Willem. Dan's jizz spilled out around his cock, dripping down Willem's balls as he continued to weakly thrust into Willem's hole.

Both twins withdrew their spent cocks from Willem at the same time, collapsing back against the sofa. They watched as Josh grabbed Willem's ass cheeks, using Dan's cum as lube as he rammed into him with reckless abandon.

"Take my load, you fucking faggot," yelled Josh as he slammed his hips into Willem's ass again and again, making the flesh jiggle. He wrapped his arm around Willem's neck, holding him tightly as he filled him with his seed.

Willem could hardly breathe with Josh's arm around his neck, but that only made his own orgasm feel that much stronger. He shot his own load onto the chair underneath him, ricocheting back against him and coating his stomach with cum. He barely even noticed himself cumming as his cloudy brain blocked out everything except for the warmth of Josh's seed as it filled his guts.

Finally Josh released Willem from his grip, allowing the cum-filled boy to land in the pile of his own cum on the chair. Josh plopped down on the sofa next to the twins, breathing heavily as he recovered from his orgasm.

The four boys sat in silence as the gravity of what just happened washed over them. As the lustful buzzing began to recede from his body, Willem was surprised to find that the shame and guilt that had replaced it the first two times he'd been fucked was nowhere to be found. His hard-on was also not going away. Much as he couldn't look his friends in the eye, he was still incredibly turned on knowing that he was covered in their cum.

"You should probably head out," said Josh, snapping Willem out of his reverie.

"What?" said Willem. He looked over at his friends on the sofa, but none of them would meet his eye.

"Oh. I guess it is getting kind of late," Willem said, his face turning red. He stood up, pulling his pants up over his plump ass. "I guess I'll see you guys around."

None of the boys made eye contact with him as he left. He walked over to the door to the outdoor staircase and opened it, heading out into the night.

Willem walked home, his hands in his pockets. As he walked along with the cool summer breeze, he was struck by how lonely he felt. Not ashamed or guilty like he'd felt the last few times he'd had sex, but lonely. The feeling confused him. What did he have to feel lonely about?

If anything, what he had just experienced was some of the hottest sex of his life. But something about the experience left him feeling empty. With Jake, there had been a little bit of tenderness, kindness. He could still remember the way Jake's lips felt on his mouth while Jake was inside him. It was like night and day to the coldness his friends had shown him the second they had finished cumming.

Willem stopped walking as a memory came back to him. He suddenly saw Jake, sitting there on his bed after they had fucked. The look on his face had been so hurt, not that Willem had even been able to register it at the time. Willem had just been concerned with getting the fuck out of there as quickly as possible.

His heart sank. Was this how he had made Jake feel?

He rubbed his eyes. It was getting late and he was definitely crossfaded. He would deal with all of this in the morning. When you'd been cursed by a drag queen, life was hard enough without having to worry about other people's feelings.

12