The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 09

Story Info
Bottom For One, Bottom For All.
9.3k words
4.69
21.6k
27

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains themes of mind control, magic, and fantasy. All characters in it are 18+.

* * * * *

Willem laid out on a beach towel, soaking up the sun in his new box cut speedo. He watched the surfers going by through his sunglasses, his eyes tracing the curves of their asses in their wetsuits as they paddled out into the waves. He licked his lips, his skin sizzling from more than just the heat of the sun's rays. But as he scanned the beach like a hawk, his eyes inspecting each and every bicep, ab muscle, and Adam's apple that walked past, there wasn't a pink glow in sight.

He checked his phone. It was almost noon. He gathered up his blanket and walked back to his car. His bubble butt caught the attention of several older gentlemen walking past, much to his delight. Before getting into his car, he took one last look out at the ocean. He could still see the surfers from far away charging a pretty aggressive wave. Willem watched as they surfed the barrel of the wave, their boards gliding through the slick water. God, he missed surfing. He hadn't been since that day on the beach with Jake.

He felt the buzzing gently rippling through his limbs, as though urging him not to linger. He had work to do. He got in his car and drove off.

Willem got to The Abbey at 1230. While the gay bar was packed with otters, twinks, bears, and gogo boys at night, he'd also found them to be a great spot for lunch as well. He sat at his regular outdoor table, eating a pastrami sandwich as he watched the men walking past. The Abbey had proved a fruitful hunting ground, netting Willem several hung tops in the last couple of weeks. He chewed his sandwich slowly as his eyes panned the crowd, wondering if he'd get lucky again.

A couple of hours later, Willem admitted defeat and paid his bill. He walked to the bus stop down the street, leaving his car at the meter where he'd parked it. He stood at the corner, waiting impatiently for the next bus to arrive. He was starting to feel restless, the buzzing giving him a headache.

"I'm trying," he thought in annoyance.

When the bus finally showed up he quickly climbed on board, sitting down in the very last seat at the back of the bus. He pulled out his phone and opened up Grindr. One of the guys he'd fucked a few weeks ago had told him about the app, so he'd taken to scrolling through it for a few hours in the afternoon as he traveled back and forth through the city. He kept his eyes glued to the screen, watching and waiting to see if any of the profiles would glow pink as the hours passed, the sun started to fade, and his body continued to hum.

Finally, at a quarter to 6, a man walked on and sat near the front, talking on the phone a little too loudly for someone on public transportation. He wasn't anything fancy—balding, mid-40s, dressed in a cheap suit. Willem's eyes lit up as the bus filled with that delightful pink glow. It was almost hypnotic the way it drew Willem out of his seat and slowly toward the unsuspecting man in the front.

"Hi," he said, smiling sweetly. "Is this seat taken?"

An hour later, in a motel room on Sunset Blvd, the man rolled off of Willem with a grunt of satisfaction.

"Oh my God," he said, panting as he wiped his forehead. "That was amazing... I can't believe I came inside."

Willem stretched out his arms and legs like a cat, taking a moment to enjoy the warmth that flooded inside and throughout his body. Once the moment had passed (a little too quickly for Willem's taste) and the buzzing had faded into the background, he sat up and started to get dressed.

"What did you say your name was again?" asked the man.

Willem shrugged. "Does it matter?"

He pulled his shorts up over his jockstrap and left the motel without another word.

By the time he'd caught another bus back to his car, the sun was starting to hang low in the sky. He rolled the windows down, enjoying the warmth of the mid-August air as it breezed past. He pulled into his usual parking spot just before 8. He looked at himself in the rearview mirror, inspecting his appearance before exiting the car.

He walked up to the apartment door and knocked three times. After a moment, Jake opened the door.

"Hey."

"Hi."

Jake grabbed Willem, pulling him in for a kiss. Willem put his hand on Jake's chest, leaning into the kiss as Jake reached down and gently cupped his ass. He picked Willem up, kicking the door shut behind them as he carried the blond boy to his bedroom. He laid him down gently on his bed, pulling off Willem's shirt as he kissed up and down his torso. Willem moaned, his body writhing on the bed at the feeling of Jake's lips on his skin.

Jake pulled Willem's shorts and underwear off in one movement, exposing Willem's penis buried in a patch of soft blond public hair. He took Willem's cock into his mouth, sucking on it lovingly as Willem ran his fingers through his wavy brown hair. Willem whimpered as he felt Jake slide his finger inside of him while he blew him, rubbing up against his prostate and stimulating him from both ends. He closed his eyes, accepting the pleasure that Jake so freely gave.

After the pleasure got too close to the cresting point, Willem tilted his head back and moaned, "Fuck, Jake... I want you inside me."

Jake pulled his mouth off of Willem's cock and stood up, pulling off his own clothes. Willem laid back, his eyes wild with desire as he watched Jake strip down to his underwear. He had started to memorize every inch of Jake's pale skin, every freckle on his arms, every single one of the sparse little hairs that populated Jake's chest as if placed there by accident.

When Jake pulled off his briefs, Willem's eyes gleamed at the sight of his cock springing out. He had gotten to know Jake's cock like it was his own—the thickness of it, the taste of Jake's foreskin on his tongue, the feeling of it as it slid inside him like a key into a lock. Jake grabbed Willem's legs, pulling the boy closer to him on the bed as he aimed the head of his cock at Willem's hole. Willem let out a guttural moan as Jake entered him. Jake cut off his moan with a kiss as he slid further inside of Willem. Willem lay underneath Jake, tracing delicate little lines with his fingertips along the boy's back as he thrust into him.

Tonight was gentle, but that wasn't always the case. Sometimes it was rough and angry like it had been the night they went to the gay club. Other times it was like tonight, where Jake treated him with care, almost like he was a precious object. Some nights Jake took his time, edging Willem with his mouth or his fingers until the boy was begging to be fucked. And still some nights Jake would skip the foreplay altogether, pulling Willem's pants down and shoving his cock inside him the second he walked through the door.

No matter what kind of sex they had, Willem would always feel the same way after it was over. Once they had both cum, and Jake had pulled out and gone to clean himself up, Willem would lie in bed and stare at the ceiling. And he would feel empty.

It wasn't the same kind of emptiness he felt after the man on the bus, or one of the tops from The Abbey, or any of his daytime conquests. That was a different kind of emptiness, the kind of insatiable hunger you get after you binge on sugary junk food only to find yourself starving thirty minutes later.

The emptiness after sex with Jake was something deeper. The only way that Willem could describe it was like waking up from a dream, a beautiful dream where you feel safe and warm and content. But then you wake up, and you slowly start to realize that it wasn't real, it wasn't actually your life. And you wish so desperately that you could go back, to return to that moment before you knew that your reality was so much worse than the fantasy.

Most nights after the sex was over, they would curl up on the couch and watch TV. In the first few days after they started having sex, they would sit and talk, but they quickly ran out of things to talk about. It's not as if Willem could tell Jake about all the men he was fucking during the day—that would violate their agreement. Jake didn't ask, Willem didn't tell. And neither of them were too keen on talking about the future, as there were too many landmines that they didn't even want to think about, let alone discuss. So they would sit on the couch and watch TV together, curled up under the same blanket but not quite touching.

The last three weeks had all gone down in the same way. The days were Willem's to do with what he wanted, prowling the city of Los Angeles as he devoured man after man to feed his increasingly insatiable appetite. But the nights were for Jake. Each night right at 8, Willem would come to Jake's door, Jake would pull him in for a kiss, and they would spend the evening exploring each other's bodies.

This transition from friends to friends with benefits was conflicting for Willem. On the one hand, sex with Jake was incredible. It was fun, it felt good, and it was the closest thing to feeling like himself again that he'd gotten since his mind had settled in the clouds for good. But in the moments after sex, when he could feel the emptiness coming on, Willem would miss the days before they started hooking up when they actually talked. There had been a sweet spot where he'd felt like he and Jake were actually friends, before things had gotten awkward but after he'd stopped being such a dick. He wanted that friendship back.

The only problem was, he didn't know how to be a good friend anymore. Sometimes he wondered if he ever did. He couldn't trust himself to be with Jake during the day, knowing that any minute a man could walk past that would send him off and running. So he stuck to their arrangement, fucking strangers during the day and fucking his best friend every night, knowing that sooner or later it would all come to an end.

As they sat on the couch that night, watching some old rerun of The Golden Girls, Jake suddenly turned to Willem.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" he asked.

Willem blinked. "Um, nothing, I guess. Coming here?"

"Maybe we could go out. Do something."

Willem raised an eyebrow. "Like to a club? Cause that didn't work out so well the last time."

Jake shook his head. "I was thinking we could get dinner. There's this pop-up restaurant in Silverlake that's supposed to be really good."

"Sounds like fun," said Willem, smiling.

"Yeah?"

"I mean, honestly, at this point, a hammer to the head would be more fun than another episode of Golden Girls. I think I'm starting to go through menopause."

Jake laughed. "Okay, cool. How about you meet me here at 6? I can drive us over there."

Willem nodded.

"Oh, and dress a little nice," said Jake. "It's kind of a fancy restaurant."

"Are we talking booty shorts or cargo shorts?"

Jake smirked. "How about something mid-thigh?"

Willem whistled. "This place IS fancy."

The next day Willem got lucky, finding his next target early in the afternoon jogging by the Santa Monica pier. As he wiped the cum of man number 80 off of his lips, he headed home to get changed for his dinner with Jake. He was surprised by how excited he felt. Despite spending so much of the last few weeks with an assortment of men, he was missing having someone he could actually talk to. Tonight would be a welcome reprieve.

He showed up at Jake's in a fitted grey polo shirt and a pair of tan chino shorts that were stretched tight over his bubble butt. He knocked on the door to Jake's apartment, standing there nervously. He chided himself. There was nothing to be nervous about. They were just grabbing dinner, it would be fine.

Jake opened the door in a leather jacket and a pair of black slacks. He'd put gel in his hair again, making him look extraordinarily cute.

"Wow," said Willem. "You look great."

"Any excuse to dress up, right?" said Jake.

He put his hand on Willem's back and guided him to the car. Willem blushed at the feeling of Jake's hand on his lower back. Why should that make him blush? The man had literally been inside him countless times.

Jake opened his door for him, gesturing for him to enter.

"Who am I, Princess Diana?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"You wish," Jake said with a smirk.

They got to the restaurant around 630. The pop-up restaurant was in a building on the corner of the street, with a bunch of outdoor tables lined up on the sidewalk. The hostess brought them to their table, setting down glasses of water in front of them as they took their seats.

Willem picked up the menu, his eyes going wide as he looked at the prices.

"Jake, this place is fucking expensive."

"Don't worry about it," said Jake, smiling. "I thought I'd treat you."

"You don't have to do that-"

"Think of it as a going-back-to-school dinner. Your orientation is next week, right?"

Willem nodded. "Classes don't start till September, but I'm going there next weekend to check out the dorms. Can you believe they've put me in Dykstra Hall?"

Jake coughed on his water. "Fitting," he said with a laugh.

"Good evening, gentlemen," said their waiter as he approached the table. "Have you had a chance to look at the menus?"

He was a handsome gentleman in his late 40s, with salt and pepper hair and a short beard. There was no pink glow around him, but nonetheless, Willem could feel his hole throbbing in anticipation.

"Willem, do you need more time?" asked Jake.

Willem shook his head, blushing. While Jake ordered, Willem tried to keep his eyes off of the waiter's package, which was tantalizingly close to his face.

"And how about you, sir?" asked the waiter as he turned to Willem.

"I'll get the spaghetti and meatballs," he said.

"How would you like the balls?" asked the waiter, grinning. "We can do them with just ground beef... or we can add a little sausage for you." He winked at Willem.

Willem gulped. He looked at Jake, who was frowning. "On second thought, I think I'll just get the Arrabiata," he said curtly, handing his menu to the waiter. "That's it, thanks."

The waiter smiled politely. "Of course." He walked away.

Jake gave Willem a half-smile as he took a sip of his water.

"Your classes start in a couple of weeks, right? At LACC?" asked Willem.

Jake nodded. "I think I'll major in engineering. I'm going to try and apply for scholarships this year, see if I can get financial aid for Caltech. It's not as if I'll be getting any help from my parents."

"Eh, fuck em," said Willem.

Jake laughed. "Well said. How about you? What do you think you'll major in?"

Willem raised an eyebrow. "I barely know what I'm doing next week, let alone for the rest of my life."

Suddenly his stomach lurched. He gripped the table to steady himself.

"Are you okay?" asked Jake.

"Yeah," he said shakily. "Just a stomachache."

Willem knew that was a lie as soon as his body started to hum. He could sense it—his next fuck was near. He tried to focus on Jake's face, to listen to the words coming out of his mouth. But he couldn't help himself. His eyes flicked to the side, looking for the pink glow in the passersby on the street.

"Do you think you're gonna spend your weekends at home?" asked Jake.

Willem forced his eyes back on Jake. He shrugged. "I don't know... I mean, I guess I'll have to see what the campus is like. Probably not, though."

"I was just thinking... if you wanted to, you could always crash at my place sometime. If you need a break from the dorms," Jake said nonchalantly. He looked at Willem nervously.

Willem's heart skipped a beat when he saw it. There, out of the corner of his eye. He couldn't help himself. His eyes glued onto the man walking towards them from the end of the street. He was tan, with sharp features and dirty blonde hair. He had a bit of scruff and a furry mustache that made Willem's cock start to leak in his chinos. His body shone a bright pink, illuminating the sidewalk around him as he stared down at his phone.

"Just a thought," said Jake, his cheeks burning. He could see Willem staring past him, so he turned to look behind him.

Willem grabbed his hand. "Sorry, I just got a little distracted. Uh... what were you saying?"

Jake turned back to look at Willem, who was smiling nervously at him. "I was... just asking what you had planned for orientation."

Willem forced himself to keep his eyes on Jake, trying to ignore the buzzing that was currently tearing him up from the inside out. Luckily the man had passed by them at this point, making it easier for Willem to try to focus his mind.

"Um, I think we'll do a tour of the dorms, see some of the buildings... there might be some fun parties and stuff at night."

"Do you think you'll join a fraternity?"

Willem smirked. "I don't think I'm a frat bro kind of a guy."

Jake laughed. Willem began to relax as the buzzing started to recede. He took a sip of his water to steady himself.

"I could see you in a fraternity," said Jake, leaning back in his chair. "You have that look about you, you know?"

Willem scoffed. "What, you mean like a douchebag look?"

"Exactly!" said Jake.

"Fuck you, dude," Willem laughed.

His breath caught in his throat when the pink glow filled his vision once again. The man with the mustache was back, looking up at the buildings then back down to the phone in his hand. He appeared to be lost.

Willem closed his eyes and let out a deep breath, trying to fight the war going on inside his mind. He gripped the table tightly.

"Willem? What's wrong?"

He had promised Jake he wouldn't do this. That was the whole reason they started only hanging out at home in the first place. It wasn't fair to him to ditch Jake to go fuck another guy, he was being a terrible friend, he just needed to hold out a little bit longer until this guy disappeared...

"Do you need me to get someone?" asked Jake, his voice full of concern.

Willem's eyes snapped open. He stared ahead, his eyes dull and unfocused. His pupils were dilated and cloudy, like two large grey marbles.

Jake sat up in his seat, staring at him in alarm. "Jesus, Willem... are you okay?"

Willem didn't respond. His mouth was open slightly, drooling a little bit onto his polo shirt. He stood up slowly from the table, staring blankly ahead as he walked down the sidewalk.

Jake turned and watched him walk away, his eyes wide in concern. "Where are you going? Willem?"

He stood up and walked after Willem as the cursed boy walked numbly down the street, completely unaware of his surroundings.

"Willem... Willem, look at me," said Jake as he waved his hand in front of Willem's face.

Willem ignored him, continuing to amble down the street. Jake looked ahead to see a man with dirty blond hair round the corner a few yards ahead of them. Willem followed slowly after him, his face completely slack.

"What is this, fucking Sleeping Beauty and the spinning wheel?" asked Jake, his annoyance belying the fear underneath. He followed after Willem, determined to keep the boy safe during whatever dissociative episode he was currently experiencing.

The man with the mustache stopped in front of a building, looking up at the building number before checking his phone. He put his phone in his pocket and ducked inside. Willem followed him into the building shortly after, with Jake trailing close behind.

They walked inside to find what looked like the foyer of a bed and breakfast. The man with the mustache was nowhere to be seen. A man in his late 40s with greasy black hair stood behind the front desk in front of a tall black armoire.

"Can I help you boys?" he asked, eying them suspiciously.

Willem stared blankly ahead at the armoire, saying nothing.

"There was a guy who just came in here. Do you know where he went?" asked Jake.

The man frowned. "Are you on the list?"

"Well, no-"