The Curse of Kunamira Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Two naked women must learn how to survive on an island.
4.1k words
4.37
8.6k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra awoke as the sun peeked out over the horizon. She stretched and saw Isabella lying next to her. A generous portion of the black goo was seeping out of her nipples and trickling down her areolas, reminding her of the humiliating scene when Isabella's nipples got stuck to her back. She looked at her own pink nipples, and confirmed it was still seeping from hers as well.

Was that damn infection getting worse? But there was still no pain or swelling, so maybe it wasn't so serious after all.

She brought her knees up to her chest and started to get up, but stopped when she felt a firm tug on her left nipple. It had stuck to her thigh with the sticky black tar-like substance. She grimaced and tried to yank it loose, but it stuck firmly.

Next to her, Isabella opened her eyes, awoken by Cassandra's struggles. When she saw what was going on, she couldn't help but snicker. It was such a ridiculous sight, that snobby, blond bitch trying to pull her leg free of her own tit. Her huge nipples were almost comically stretchy. Her wide areola stretched several inches out from the front of her tit as she tugged at it, cursing, to straighten her leg so she could stand up.

Finally, she tore her nipple free of her thigh, and screamed, frustrated, at nothing in particular.

"What?" she demanded with a scowl, as soon as she saw Isabella's smirk.

"Sorry. Are you okay?"

"Now I am! Thanks for all the help!"

"Sorry, I thought you didn't like me touching your ta-tas. We need to do something about this black stuff, or this could become a problem. I think it's coming out faster now."

"How about keeping your tits off me this time?"

"Good idea, just don't touch your tits to anything! That worked out for you so well just now! No, we need to keep our nipples clean. How do we wipe it off, though? We only have so many alcohol wipes left. It'll be all gone soon. Wait! All that vodka you brought! Could that dissolve this stuff?"

"Don't you even think about touching that!"

"You got a better idea? A better idea than 'try not to get stuck to anything?'" Isabella yelled, starting to lose her temper?

"Why don't you just stick something on it to cover it up?" Cassandra yelled back. "I don't know, some seashells or something?"

Isabella opened her mouth to retort back, but paused. Her expression changed to pleased. "Actually, that's a great idea! Good thinking!"

Cassandra looked genuinely surprised that Isabella didn't keep arguing. The salvaged linens and bathrobes they had made the shelter from still itched horribly if it touched their skin for more than a few seconds. Anything made of fabric seemed to do that. However, something that wasn't made of fabric should be safe to wear.

They left their make-shift shelter, which they had erected on a patch of sand under the shade of some palm trees. They had had to sleep directly on the sand. Even the space blankets had turned out to itch after long enough, but the bare sand proved to be quite comfortable. The nights were even warm enough that they hardly needed anything covering their nude bodies as they slept. Shade was about the only thing they needed the shelter for.

They combed the beach for some shells to use. There were several large scallop shells everywhere they looked, and it didn't take long to find four fully intact shells.

"Well, here we go," Isabella said, as they pressed the shells into place.

"Hehe! It's a mermaid bra!" Cassandra tittered, and shook her breasts.

"Not a good one," Isabella said, laughing. "It doesn't even cover up all of your nipple!"

"Hey, it's not my fault I have the most impressive areolas on the planet! I think you're just jealous."

"Must be..." Isabella said, as she gave each of her own shells a tug. They were stuck fast! It felt surprisingly erotic to tug on them, she noticed. Well, she could enjoy that later.

Cassandra gave her shells a pull test as well. Isabella saw Cassandra's areolas do that impressive stretch of theirs, like a rope of pink chewed gum stretching out two or three inches. Suddenly, she found this sight captivating, wondering what it must feel like to pull on those nipples, to feel them stretch inside her fingers.

When Cassandra released, the shells snapped back over her breasts. Cassandra let out a soft gasp! Apparently, she found this feeling to her liking as well. Isabella decided not to bring it up, despite how tempted she was.

Cassandra was already pacing around the beach, looking for more shells. She picked up another one and held it over her vulva.

"Is the goo coming out of there, too?" Isabella asked?

"No, but as long as we've found something to wear that doesn't itch like crazy, we might as well try to cover up."

"I see. How are you planning on keeping it there?"

"I'll just use some of the goo from my nipples to stick it on there."

"Is that a good idea? I think it's better if we don't play with that stuff. I don't like it at all! Remember, the shells were to cover up the goo, not ourselves."

"As sexy as it is, it still feels weird walking around butt naked. I want to put something on."

"Okay, but if you use the goo, and you can't get the shell off, how are you going to pee?"

"Oh, I..."

"Please don't play with that stuff. It might be dangerous."

"Fine."

After that, Isabella and Cassandra went foraging for food. They were still afraid of whatever had caused Buck and the other men to disappear, so they avoided the dense forest and stayed closer to their shelter. Even here, they were able to find several types of fruit. Cassandra would have eaten her fill right there, but Isabella cautioned her to eat only small pieces at a time for now, in case anything was poisonous.

After an hour or two, they began to scratch again. Infuriatingly, the shells were beginning to itch now, and it was getting worse in a hurry!

"These are contaminated too! We have to take them off!" Isabella cried with urgency.

They each grabbed their shells and pulled. To neither of their surprise, they were stuck fast. Even in this dire situation, Isabella took the opportunity to take a glance at Cassandra's marvelously stretchy nipples.

"Fuck!" Cassandra cursed, as they snapped back to the front of her tits.

Isabella had no idea why she was doing this, she even felt a little guilty for it, but she couldn't help herself. She just HAD to feel that elasticity for herself.

"Here, let me help you, if that's all right," she offered, trying not to let her grin look too obvious.

It took all of Isabella's willpower even to wait for Cassandra's consent, but Cassandra agreed and presented her breasts. Isabella grabbed the shells and pulled back. She was amazed at how supple the flesh was, how easily it yielded at first. As Cassandra's nipples stretched, they quickly gained resistance, but continued to stretch, all without any apparent discomfort to Cassandra. If only her own nipples could do that! She would probably play with them for hours! Still, even playing with Cassandra's was making her pussy ache with desire. She was already getting wet!

She tugged a few times, gauging where their elastic limit was, and how hard she had to pull to get there.

"Are you done playing?" Cassandra asked, annoyed.

"Sorry! Okay, you know how this works. On three, I yank. Just like ripping off a band-aid."

She counted down, while Cassandra clenched her teeth and prepared for pain. This time, she pulled on three, as promised. The shells came far away from her chest, several feet, but there was still tension on them. A LOT!

For a moment, Isabella wondered if her nipples could have seriously stretched that ridiculously far, until she noticed the thin, black strands connecting the shells to Cassandra. Isabella's hands, still clutching the shells, flew forcefully back to Cassandra's breasts the next instant.

"What the..." Cassandra gasped, eyes wide! She had seen the same thing.

"That black stuff got stretchy!"

Isabella grabbed her own shells again and pulled. She pulled her tits out as far as they would go, gritted her teeth, and pulled harder. Just the same, the black goo started to stretch. She pulled and pulled. The black strands stretched and stretched, until Isabella's arms were shaking from the effort. Giving up, she let them fly back to her chest. She didn't even bother trying again. Her arms had almost been fully extended in front of her, so even if she had had the strength, she wouldn't have been able to pull the goo far enough to break it.

"What do we do?" Cassandra screamed, as she struggled in the same way.

"We'll have to help each other," she answered, scratching furiously under her shells. "Dios mio, it's getting worse! We have to get these off!"

Isabella grabbed Cassandra's shells again and pulled. She walked backwards, while Cassandra tried to stand her ground. Isabella leaned back, trying her hardest to put the god-awful itching from her own shells out of mind for the moment. Step after step, she walked backwards, stretching that black goo out a good seven feet! What was this stuff?

Eventually, Cassandra lost her footing, and was pulled forward by her tits. After she hit the ground, she was dragged the remaining couple feet back to Isabella, who had fallen backwards. Cassandra landed with her tits and head between Isabella's legs, remarkably close to her bare vagina, giving Cassandra a very good look.

Though neither admitted it, this aroused both of them greatly.

Once both women had returned to their feet, Cassandra grabbed a tree behind her for stability. After taking a moment to scratch under her shells, Isabella grabbed Cassandra's shells and pulled again. This time, after considerable effort, she was able to stretch the tendrils of goo a good ten feet. The goo was stretched as thin as pencil lead, yet still couldn't be broken!

Isabella groaned and tried to pull harder, but by now the edges of the shells were digging painfully into her fingers. Suddenly, she lost her grip on the shells, and they flew back to into Cassandra's tits with an audible smack, hard enough to make them jiggle like gelatin. Cassandra yelled in pain, and fell to the ground clutching her tits. Isabella ran over to her, apologizing profusely.

After Isabella helped a profanity-screaming Cassandra back to her feet, they tried the same with Isabella's shells. This time, Cassandra paid attention to her limits, and eased up before a repeat of the last disaster happened.

"Okay, I have an idea," Isabella said, and guided Cassandra around until she was facing the tree.

"What are you doing?" Cassandra asked, uneasy, though she offered no resistance.

Isabella pushed Cassandra forward until the narrow tree trunk sat right between her tits. Isabella went to the other side of the tree. She grabbed the shells and pulled. However, she only pulled lightly enough to stretch the goo a couple of feet. Once the strands of goo had cleared the tree trunk, she brought the shells together and twisted them around each other several times. Her plan seemed to have worked. The goo easily stuck to itself.

Then, Isabella got behind Cassandra and pulled. With the two of them pulling together, they were able to stretch much farther. Still, the goo would not break. After several minutes of fruitless struggling, they gave up. The shells were still stuck on the far side of the tree. Meanwhile, the stretched-out tendrils of goo were now irreversibly attached to the side of the tree. Untying the shells was not an option.

"Great fucking idea, Isabella! Now instead of itching, by boobs are STUCK TO A TREE!!!"

"I'm so sorry! I thought for sure it would break eventually. Hold on, I have another idea." With that, she turned and started toward their camp.

"Don't you leave me here like this!" Cassandra shouted, and tried to grab her. As she tried to turn toward her, her boobs and nipples were stretched to the side as the goo tried to pull her back toward the tree. But Isabella was beyond her reach. Cassandra slammed back into the tree trunk and groaned in defeat.

A few minutes later, Isabella returned with a few supplies. First, she brought out one of Cassandra's bottles of vodka, and uncorked it.

"Don't you even think about it! That stuff is top shelf!"

"I can't think of a better use for it."

"I can!" Cassandra shouted, and swiped the bottle from her and took a few swigs.

"You done? You'll dehydrate yourself, and we haven't found a good water source yet. From now on, this stuff is for antiseptic and solvent. Now... unless you want to stay stuck there... give!"

Cassandra handed the bottle back with an eye roll. Isabella poured some of it over Cassandra's tits. She took out a gauze pad and started scrubbing. After several minutes, not to mention over a quarter of the bottle, the goo seemed to be separating from her skin.

"Okay, you've wasted enough of that!" Cassandra demanded, and pulled back.

As the goo stretched, the tendrils were noticeably thinner. Once she had cleared enough distance between herself and the tree, she put her foot against the trunk and pushed off. Isabella moved behind her to help. By the time Cassandra had straightened her leg, the goo finally snapped!

Cassandra toppled backwards, though Isabella caught her under each arm and slowed her fall. Most of the goo had broken free from her nipples. All that remained for now were a few specks.

"God, finally!" she screamed, as she got back to her feet. "And that's only one of us! I hope you don't waste that much of my vodka on your own tits."

"Yeah, I used too much. We need to save that for when we need it. I have to do something else to get mine off."

Cassandra watched as Isabella scavenged around on the forest floor, and eventually picked up two large rocks. She sat down and placed the larger rock on top of a fallen tree, then positioned her left breast on top of the rock. She raised the smaller rock in her other hand.

"I REALLY hope I don't miss..." she whispered, and started hitting the shell.

When she had finally finished, all of the shell that had extended beyond the goo and touched her skin had broken away. She was left with nothing but a few broken fragments encrusting the black goo on the tip of her nipple. She repeated the process with her right breast, and was done.

Isabella looked up, proud of what she had done. But Cassandra only returned a look of pure anger.

"Why... in the world... didn't you do that for me... THE FIRST TIME?"

Isabella shrugged.

"I hadn't thought of it then."

After that infuriating ordeal, Cassandra decided she needed to wash herself off somehow, and get a break from Isabella and her horrible ideas. She immediately rejected the idea of swimming in the sea. She had had more than enough adventure for one lifetime in the sea, and getting caught in the strong waves with no one else in sight was more than she was willing to risk.

She looked over at Isabella to see if she was paying attention, but noticed something else interesting. The black goo on her nipples seemed to be dripping, just enough to let the little bits of shell fall off. That was infuriating. After all that effort, the goo just softened on its own?

Anyway, Isabella wasn't paying her any mind, so she should be able to slip away unnoticed. If the sea wouldn't do, maybe there was a lake or river deeper in the forest.

She bit her lip. She had never ventured this deep into the island. However, she wanted to wash the sand off herself, not to mention a day's worth of sweat. Maybe she could even wash that goo off her nipples.

Slowly, she ventured into the thickets of plants. She tried to be careful that her nipples didn't accidentally stuck to anything. After a long while, she found what she was looking for: a small waterfall on a ledge. It was tall enough to fit underneath. She slowly walked under the icy water, and let out a soft moan as the water touched her nipples. It had pleasured her far more than she had expected! Her nipples were getting unusually sensitive!

She looked at her nipples, hoping the goo would be gone, but it didn't seem to be washing away at all. As she stood there under the chilly water, the pleasure on her nipples only intensified. Cassandra started panting. She leaned against the stone wall, making sure to keep her nipples away from it. Pleasure slowly crept over her body. Soft moans began to escape from her mouth.

"What... what's going on? Why am I so excited?" she gasped.

Her hand slowly approached her vagina. She couldn't help herself; after all this mounting excitement, she needed that release. Even a light touch of her hand produced a loud groan from her throat. Her pussy suddenly became very sensitive. And she was absolutely wet. But before she started masturbating, she heard a sound behind her. Startled, she turned to see Isabella. Frantically, she tried to cover herself and hide what she had been doing as a mixture of anger and embarrassment overcame her for this blatant intrusion on her privacy.

"What do you want, you Mexican bitch?" She spat, but Isabella just stood there looking at her, panting loudly. She seemed to be under the same spell of arousal that had come over Cassandra.

She slowly approached her. Cassandra noticed her eyes hazy, as if she was in a trance. Isabella stepped around to her front, and suddenly kissed her neck with delight. Cassandra gasped with pleasure, but quickly moved away from her.

"What's gotten into you?! You want us to stick to each other again?" she gasped, but Isabella started walking slowly towards her again, gasping softly.

Cassandra backed out from under the waterfall, trying to get some distance between herself and Isabella, but Isabella walked after her with surprising speed. As soon as Cassandra was back on shore, she turned to run, but, quick as lightning, Isabella grabbed her hand and pushed her to the ground under a palm tree. Isabella stood over her. From this perspective, she could see how wet her pussy was. She was holding a bundle of rope in her hands. Isabella quickly grasped her hands, despite her resistance, and tied her to the palm tree.

"Leave me alone, you crazy woman!" Cassandra screamed.

Isabella knelt down in front of her and started kissing her lower belly. Cassandra exhaled sharply unsure of whether to give in or keep resisting. Isabella started kissing her lower and lower until her lips finally touched her labia. Cassandra let out a loud groan as a great wave of pleasure pierced her body. She felt Isabella's tongue dive inside her vagina. Cassandra tried to free herself, but the knot was solid. Her eyes darkened with pleasure as Isabella got to work. After a while she felt her tongue slide out, but a moment later something moist was touching her pussy again. She opened her eyes to see Isabella straddling her and rubbing her pussy against hers. Cassandra twisted in delight, and now Isabella's soft gasps joined her moans. Cassandra noticed that the goo on Isabella's nipples was coming out much faster now, enough to drip down in small globs. She was also shocked to find herself starting to move her hips to match Isabella's rhythm. For the next hour, both women were focused solely on sex. when the last, biggest orgasm hit, Isabella fell to the ground, panting.

"What happened?" Isabella muttered, weakly. She blinked her eyes and looked around, seemingly uncertain of where she was.

"You got all pervy, and decided to tie me to a tree and have sex with me!" Cassandra shouted, panting heavily. "Now take your hairy hole away from my beautiful pussy! It's scratchy!"

Isabella wanted to move away from Cassandra as soon as possible, but suddenly felt a tug on her pussy, as it was forced back to Cassandra's. She looked at both pussies in horror.

"Oh no, not that!" she whispered in horror!

"What happened!?" Cassandra shouted.

They both looked at their pussies. The goo dripping from Isabella's nipples had fallen on their vaginas, and had glued them together. Cassandra backed up a little. The goo tensed and pulled her labia. She pulled harder, stretching both the goo and their labia a considerable distance, but after a while, with a loud slap, the goo stuck the vaginas back together.

12