The Curse of Matriarchy Manor Ch. 03

Story Info
Siblings inherit a house with a mysterious curse.
4k words
4.55
9.6k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers

Nina

It was tempting to have Brandon pour his secrets out on the drive over to his place, but Nina wanted to make sure she worded her commands carefully. So instead, she took the time to think about what she wanted to know from him and what she wanted him to do to help her.

They pulled up to his cute little bungalow and got out of the car. Nina told Brandon to greet his girlfriend casually, like he was coming home from a late night at work. Brandon opened his front door and Nina followed him inside.

"Honey, I'm home." Brandon yelled.

Having no further commands, he paused and looked at Nina for instructions. Before she could say anything, a woman in pajama shorts and a loose shirt emerged from the hallway.

"Hey hon... who is this?" Brandon's girlfriend said. There was a hint of threat and envy behind her words.

Nina moved in with her hand outstretched. "I'm Nina, I work with Brandon. He had something for work to give me, so I dropped by."

The move momentarily disarmed the girlfriend's defenses.

"I'm Whitney, Brandon's girlfriend."

The women shook hands. In that moment, Nina was feeling a little bold. During the car ride she hadn't been able to shake thinking about how Ariel wanted to kiss her. Why would she ask for that? Nina had a theory.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Nina asked while still holding Whitney's hand.

"I guess."

Nina leaned in and instead of moving to Whitney's ear, she went straight in and locked lips with the unsuspecting woman. At first, Whitney tried to push away, but Nina held her tightly and maintained the kiss until there was no fight left. After a minute of making out, Nina broke the kiss. Whitney seemed to be in a trance, much like Brandon.

"Take your shirt off." Nina said.

Both Brandon and Whitney took their shirts off. Based on her state of dress, Whitney was clearly winding down for the night and her braless tits now dangled in the cool air. Using the power of the manor, Nina now had control of Whitney, but she didn't know how long it would last. Regardless, for the time being, Nina was no longer a guest in the house, but someone who could do whatever she wanted.

Nina ordered them to act like things were normal and to ignore Nina's presence until she spoke to them. In an instant, both parties snapped out of their trance and Brandon greeted Whitney like he had just gotten home. The couple put their shirts back on without any concerns about being topless. Then Brandon unpacked his bags.

"I thought you were meeting a coworker?" Whitney asked.

"Ya, it was a quick meeting. They had to run." Brandon said.

"Was it that Chad guy you're always going on about?"

"No, just some low-level employee looking for some career advice."

Nina crossed her arms. The nerve of the guy to completely misrepresent her. She grabbed a glass from the sink, filled it up and threw the water in his face. Brandon reacted to the water, but not the source. It was as if he always got randomly splashed in the face by nothing.

"Well, what did you tell him?" Whitney asked.

"I told him that he needed to eat shit and wait for his opportunity." Brandon said with a laugh as he wiped the water from his face.

The way he joked about her situation really struck a nerve with Nina. Not only had she eaten shit while working her way up into management, but at the snap of a misogynistic finger, she was thrown back down because of her sex. Nina wound up and kicked Brandon in the nuts. He fell to the ground in agony.

"Are you okay?" His girlfriend asked.

"Yep, just...accidentally sacked myself." Brandon said.

If that's how Brandon saw Nina, then she had a lot of work to do. At least she now had her own internal saboteur at work. Not that Chad would ever trust someone like Brandon, but at least she could get some eyes and ears on the meetings that she used to attend.

As Brandon and Whitney started taking about mundane stuff, Nina explored the house, including their bedroom. There she found a box of sex toys. It was time for an interrogation, and these were the perfect tools to get the job done.

Nina returned to the kitchen and put the box in the middle of the table where Brandon and Whitney were now eating. She commanded Brandon to see her, but to remain stuck in his chair. Whitney was commanded to ignore both of them. Things were about to get interesting.

**

Brandon

One minute, Brandon had a bite of pasta in his mouth and the next, Nina was standing at his table.

"Holy shit." Brandon said.

He tried to get out of his chair, but something kept him seated. There was nothing binding him to the chair, yet despite his best efforts, he remained stuck.

"What the hell is going on?" Brandon said in a panic. "What the hell did you do to me?"

Nina walked over and put her hands on Whitney's shoulder. His girlfriend did not react, she just kept eating her pasta.

"You're both under a spell, Brandon. One that makes you obedient to certain women." Nina said.

"A spell? Are you high... wait is that what this is? Did you drug me?"

Nina's hands slowly drifted down Whitney's body, pulled her shirt back off, and started roughly fondling her tits. To Brandon's surprise, Whitney still did not react.

"Hey, Whit? Whit! What the hell is going on?" Brandon yelled at his girlfriend, trying to get her attention.

Like a bolt of lightning, Brandon remembered meeting Nina at the house and the subsequent events, suddenly accepting the knowledge that spells could exist and that he was currently under one. His panic subsided and the true question emerged. What did Nina want?

"Look, if this is about siding with Chad, I had no choice, Nina. My career was on the line. I'm sorry."

"You see that's the difference between friends and colleagues. A friend would have told me that and I would have understood. But instead, you stabbed me in the back and then, to add insult to injury, you stole my project."

"If I didn't take it, Chad would have."

"Well, good to know you have your priorities straight." Nina said.

Nina whispered something into Whitney's ear and then his girlfriend stood up and bent over the table, letting her tits land on her half-eaten spaghetti plate. Nina then opened the toy box and pulled out a butt plug, a strap-on, and a ball gag. She showed them to Brandon, who felt like an idiot sitting in a chair without restraints while his girlfriend was about to be taken advantage of.

"I will say, this is one hell of a spell." Nina said. "In fact, you'll find that you love seeing your woman fucked by someone else, man or women."

It was suddenly true. Brandon loved watching his girlfriend being fucked. Despite knowing that Nina had just made that a reality, he couldn't help the erection that was now straining in his pants.

Nina tightly fastened the ball gag in Whitney's mouth, and then forcefully inserted the lubed up butt plug into her ass. With the two toys in place, Nina put on the lubed strap-on and positioned herself behind Whitney.

"I'll leave this up to you. Would you like me to fuck your girlfriend for your entertainment?" Nina asked.

If she had asked five minutes earlier the answer would have been an immediate 'no'. Under his new circumstances, Brandon would love it, but this was Nina forcing herself in and trying to take revenge. None of that mattered, however. His lust and sexual curiosity wouldn't let him say no. He now loved seeing his woman fucked by someone else.

"Yes." Brandon said meekly.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." Nina said.

"Yes."

"Yes, to what?"

"Yes, please fuck my girlfriend." Brandon said loudly.

Nina nodded graciously. She entered Whitney from behind, placed a hand firmly on her back, and pushed the hostess down harder into the food that she had worked so hard to prepare. Each thrust collected spaghetti and sauce all over Whitney's body. Nina had absolutely no regard for Whitney's wellbeing as her face and chest were smeared with spaghetti and sauce.

The entire time, Nina stared at Brandon while she used his girlfriend like an inanimate sex toy. Nina derived no physical pleasure from using the strap-on. The goal of her demonstration was to send a message to Brandon that if he screwed with Nina again, then there would be consequences.

After Nina was done having her way with Whitney, she pulled her toy up and revealed the mess all over Whitney's face and tits. What made it worse was Whitney smiling like she had enjoyed it. Nina then removed the gag, worked the butt plug out of Whitney's ass, and placed it in her mouth.

"Things are going to change until I find your new attitude towards me at work acceptable." Nina said. She whispered something in Whitney's ear and then walked over to Brandon.

Whitney mindlessly pulled off her shorts and panties. She followed Nina and then lay on the table in front of Brandon with her pussy inches from his plate.

"Now Brandon, Whitney here will remain like this, and you are going to use her juices to add some zest to your meal." Nina said. "Start fingering her."

Brandon's hands moved on its own. He had no control over his body and was completely at his coworker's mercy. His girlfriend was already wet from being fucked by the strap-on, so his fingers slipped right in. Nina supervised and within five minutes, the vaginal penetration caused Whitney to gush all over Brandon's spaghetti, dousing it with her flavor.

Nina handed Brandon a fork.

"Bon Appetite... By the way, I'm not sure how long my little spell lasts on her, but you'll have to eat your entire plate before you can get up from the chair and tend to your dirty girlfriend. She won't remember being used, but she will question finding herself in any awkward circumstances." Nina said. "And remember, if I have to come back, this punishment will seem like foreplay in comparison to what I will do to you."

Brandon started gobbling down his food while his girlfriend lay covered in spaghetti and sauce with a butt plug in her mouth and her pussy soaking the tablecloth beneath her. If he had time to clean her up and put her clothes back on, then he didn't have to explain himself. But if she woke up like this, then it would be nearly impossible to come up with a realistic excuse. So, he shoveled his food into his mouth with hopes that it would not be for nothing.

Nina took off the strap-on and threw it on the table. She winked at Brandon and then left his house quietly, a stark contrast from how she had entered and disrupted his life.

Ariel

Ariel sat in her living room enjoying her new spell book while one of her new boy toys, Cory, fed her grapes like she was a Greek Goddess. Dating apps were the perfect tool to lure guys to her house and then enslave their minds, especially the hot ones. Her new grape slave had a killer body and used to have a cocky attitude, but now he was completely under her control.

Down at her feet was another new slave. Unlike Cory, the older gentleman, Mr. Bents, was slightly overweight and his messages to Ariel had suggested a creepy, sinister undertone. Had Ariel been her old, powerless self, he was the type of guy she would have stayed cities away from. However, everyone had a purpose in her life, and she had found a new one for him.

Inheriting the house was the best thing that had ever happened to Ariel. And she was just getting started. According to the book that she had found, there was a crown that would give the wearer power over anyone they came in contact with. Once she had that crown, she'd have whatever she wanted and whomever she wanted. The fantasies were endless. But if the crown wasn't here in the house, then where was it?

That was a problem for a different day. Fortunately, the spell book gave her other interesting opportunities to try out. Ariel signaled her ripped slave to stop feeding her and stood up, towering over her foot massager.

"I think it's time we take a trip to the mall." Ariel said to him.

On top of backing up his claim that he could give one hell of a foot massage, Mr. Bents was also filthy rich. To Ariel, he was now simply a walking bank and she was about to find out what his limit was.

David

David lightly knocked on the door of his team leader's office.

"You wanted to see me, Miss Page." David said sheepishly.

After getting himself involved in the new advertising campaign, David knew that he had to be careful when dealing with his female coworkers. For whatever reason, he couldn't be his usual womanizing self. Instead of flirting with the attractive females, he was being cooperative and nice. Now, his coworkers all called him 'Eliza' and his team leader, Clara, was only going to make things worse.

"Yes, David, close the door please." Clara said after looking up from her laptop. She placed her glasses on her desk and leaned back.

David did as he was told and closed the door gently behind him. He walked over and took a seat in front of the Clara's mahogany desk. She picked up her glasses and bit the tip of them seductively.

"I pegged you all wrong. When we hired you, I thought you'd be really fun in bed." Clara said.

"I am." David said confidently.

Clara laughed. "That ship has sailed, David. No self-respecting man would let himself be called by a girl's name or even accept the desk we gave you. There were plenty of others to choose from if you had asked."

David tried to talk, but Clara put her hand up, demonstrating her control over the situation.

"Now unfortunately, I have bad news. I won't be your model in the new campaign. The executives have decided to hire someone else." Clara said. "But that doesn't mean we can't get into character by roleplaying."

"Roleplaying?" David said.

"Yes, for example, how badly do you want to sink to your knees and kiss my high heels?"

"Excuse me?" David said. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was this a dream? "Isn't that a little inappropriate for the office, Miss Page?"

"You don't make it to the top without taking risks." Clara said. "Besides, I know a good boy like you would never tell on me."

The switch from a kind, professional businesswoman to an aggressive vixen was completely unexpected. David had no idea what to even say to her request. Clara stood up and walked over to David, her red high heels glaring in the light. She towered over him like a dominant with her hands on her hips.

"I'll give you two options. Get on your knees and kiss my feet or leave and we never speak about this again." Clara said.

Had this been under normal circumstances, David's first instinct would have been to turn the tables and try to seduce Clara given that she had just opened the door to a secret office relationship. But those thoughts were fleeting. Instead, all David could do was stare at her beautiful feet encased in the perfect, sexy heels.

His eyes made their way back up to Clara's. Based on her smile, she already knew his decision.

"If you're a good boy, I might even give you a reward."

Why was this such a turn on for him now? He had always loved the sight of a woman's heels, but had preferred them over her head while she was getting railed by his cock, not being on the ground where they walked.

The complexity of his new mindset was becoming more evident with every interaction he had with women. Something had flipped in his mind, turning his image of women as objects and sex toys into beautiful goddesses that deserved respect and worship. The high heel had been a symbol of a slut desperate for attention, now it was a symbol of power, holding up a divine spirit on pedestals.

David had no choice in the matter. His body simply did what it was now programmed to do. He slumped out of the chair and onto the ground. Leaning forward and bowing in the process, David planted a kiss on the tip of each crimson heel, sealing his fate as Carla's new boy toy.

"That's a good boy. I love men who know their place." Carla said.

She walked over to her door and locked it to ensure there would be no interruptions.

"I have a video meeting in five minutes. Lie on your back under my desk and put your head where my feet would be." Carla said.

David quickly crawled under the large desk, which had a hollow and roomy area underneath with a backing that stretched all the way to the floor. Its design was not by accident as he wondered how many other men had been under this desk and under the control of Clara. With his body in place, David stared up at the bottom of the desk which had a picture of Clara in a full body latex suit. A clear reminder of whom he was serving.

Clara walked around her office, presumably getting ready for the meeting. When she finally sat down in her chair, her heels came dangerously close to David's face, like he wasn't even there. After she touched up her makeup and made sure her hair was perfect, David heard the familiar sound of an outgoing video call.

"Hello everyone." Clara said in a professional tone, a vast difference from the tone she had just used to goad David into submitting. "As you know we are working on a new marketing..."

For David, Carla's voice quickly trailed off into the background. But as she spoke, her feet slipped out of her heels and her sweaty soles rested on David's eyes and mouth. It was impossible to tell that she was doing this with the way she carried on her conversation, but her feet rolled back and forth on David's face, rubbing in the sweat and dirt from a hard day's work with no regard for his comfort.

It was going to be a long meeting and much to David's dismay, the tightness in his pants suggested that at least part of him was going to enjoy it very much.

Ariel

Ariel marched through the mall, her hands free of all her bags because they were being carried by her rich slave, Marvin Bents. The stubby man tried his best to keep up with the brisk Ariel despite being weighed down by the bounty of five different stores.

Momentarily, Ariel gave him a break as she stopped in her tracks to check her phone and saw the social media post from Brett coming out of the closet with his new boyfriend. Her spell had been powerful enough to change both men's lifestyles and it was still holding strong. Ariel 'liked' the post and looked back at Marvin. That meant he was going to be her walking wallet permanently. She could easily use him to buy anything she wanted.

The next stop was a lingerie store. In the off chance that she ever found a man worthy of her divine body, Ariel wanted to have plenty of options available to present her perfection. To avoid making the other shoppers uncomfortable, her sweaty slave was instructed to wait outside. With his credit card in hand, Ariel walked into Sexie, ready to explore her adventurous side.

"Can I help you, miss." One of the sales associates asked. Despite her friendly tone, Ariel could sense that the older woman was judging her.

Ariel made eye contact with the woman and then blatantly looked up and down her body. The woman was what the boys would call a 'MILF', with an impressive rack, but not enough Botox to maintain her youthful appearance. But that didn't make her unattractive, just more naturally beautiful. The only other artificial thing about her, besides her gravity-defying tits, was her blonde hair.

"Yes, I'd like to see your newest black teddys." Ariel said.

She didn't have total power yet, but bossing around a sales associate twice her age was still fun.

"I'll grab those for you." Stella, as her name tag noted, said.

"Just put them in the changing room and wait there for me while I browse a little more." Ariel said.

The woman's facial expression turned sour, but she didn't retort. Instead, she walked away to find Ariel's clothes. It was a good bet that a big part of her salary was commissions, so appeasing Ariel was in her best interest, even if Ariel was intentionally acting like a brat.

XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers
12